The Colonel and His Aide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

"You are a vision, Baby Doll," he said quietly.

She padded over to him on bare feet—her toenails carefully painted red, and sat down beside him on the bed. Colonel Strong handed her a glass of wine. They clinked glasses, and drank. The wine was delicious, dry and full-bodied, with hints of blackberries and the earth from which the grapes grew. Denise sat close beside the Colonel, feeling his warmth and strength, reveling in his closeness. He spread a little soft cheese on some bread and fed her. She put an oyster on a cracker, and gave it to him. They ate quietly, with little talk, savoring the intimate moment.

When all of the wine and most of the food was gone, Denise lay back lazily on the bed and held out her arms. "Come here, Daddy, and kiss me."

The Colonel went eagerly into her arms and began kissing her all over: her mouth, neck, breasts, inhaling her scent, immersing himself in her sweet femininity. Denise responded ardently to his kisses, running her fingers through his close-cropped hair, caressing his neck, bending to him.

The Colonel reached into her panties and grasped her now-rigid cock with a strong warm hand, squeezing it and jerking it a little just like she liked it. His mouth found hers again and Denise gasped as his kiss and his gentle yet firm handling of her cock nearly drove her over the edge.

"Oh Daddy, I have...I have to get naked now!" she moaned urgently.

They both quickly undressed, then fell back together on the bed. The Colonel's cock was a thick, hard, tubular slab of dripping man-meat. Denise grasped it, hard, and slid up and down its hot length.

"Daddy, are you going to make love to me tonight?" she asked in her sweetest little girl voice.

"No, Baby Doll. Tonight, I'm going to fuck you to pieces," he said hoarsely.

"Oh good," she sighed. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Denise worked her way down the Colonel's body until she reached his cock. This was her prize! She loved this cock, and the man who owned it, more than anything in her world. She nuzzled it, inhaling its scent, and kissed the stout pole from root to tip before engulfing the purplish mushroom head with her wet warm mouth. The Colonel grunted in pleasure, thrusting at her, trying to get more into her. Denise circled its girth with thumb and forefinger, jacking him in sequence with loving sucks from her mouth, ratcheting Colonel's Strong's pleasure to almost unbearable heights.

Too soon, she felt his strong gentle hand pulling her off him. His cock came out of her mouth with a gentle pop as it broke the suction.

"Lube me up, Baby Doll, then get on your hands and knees. Hurry now!" he ordered.

Denise quickly got the tube of lubricant and knelt in front of him. They both trembled with eagerness as she applied a thin coat of the lube to his hot, hard phallus. She smiled happily, thinking how good it was going to feel buried in her sweet ass.

That afternoon, at her apartment, Denise had given herself a cleansing enema to make sure she would be ready to receive the Colonel's thrusts. Her anus was clean and sweet as a result. This was all the more important because the Colonel also liked to use his mouth on her down there as well.

When he was completely coated, Denise turned around and presented her smooth, perfectly shaped ass and dainty little butthole to him. Colonel Strong gazed eagerly at the object of his lust. Denise took very good care of her skin—no pimples, marks, discoloration. Her skin was as smooth as, well, as smooth as a baby's bottom. Her asshole was dark pinkish-brown, and crinkled perfectly. As he looked, it twitched slightly, as if inviting him inside.

But John Strong wasn't quite ready to put his cock into that inviting hole just yet. Instead, he bent down and began softly kissing the skin and crinkled area around her anus ardently. As he did so, his cock began leaking "widow's tears" of clear pre-cum. He rimmed Denise thoroughly, to her pleasured sighs, then plunged his tongue inside her wet, receptive butthole. Denise adjusted slightly, moving her legs wider apart, opening herself up more, and his tongue slid in further. The Colonel licked her completely, inside and out, tasting and relishing her sweet, womanly musk. To him, Denise tasted and smelled like cinnamon.

When she was wet and very aroused, the Colonel straightened up and, his penis jutting in front of him, moved in a little closer.

Denise felt his movement and knew what was coming next. She put her face down on the mattress and wiggled her ass at him in invitation.

"Are you ready for Daddy, Baby Doll?" he asked.

"Oh yes, yes Daddy! Please fuck me hard!"

John Strong placed the flaring head of his cock on her anus and pushed slowly in. Denise was tight—it had been a while since they'd fucked. But gradually, she opened for him. She concentrated on taking deep breaths. She held her breath and pushed back, and her anus opened slightly. The head of his cock popped smoothly past the tight ring of muscle at the opening. His well-lubricated cock slid into her and her warm channel closed on his shaft.

"How's that, Baby Doll? Too fast?"

"No, no. Just hold for a second, Daddy, while I get used to it. You are a big man."

Wonderful sensations flooded both of them. Denise loved the feeling of being filled to bursting with her Colonel's cock. It was so close, so intimate, and that was what she craved. The Colonel loved the feeling of Denise's mouth on his cock, but nothing compared to her tight, smooth asshole. Grasping her by the hips, he thrust gently forward, burying himself to the hilt.

"Baby, that is fine," he said hoarsely. "I do love fucking you, Denise. I truly do."

He began thrusting inside her, working his cock strongly in and out of her stretched-to-the-limit bunghole. With each thrust, Denise went, "Oof!" so that their love song was a symphony of oofs, masculine grunts, whispered urgent endearments, and cries of "Harder, deeper!"

The Colonel moved in close, working his cock deeply in and out, thrusting and grinding. "Okay, let's go down, Baby," he said, and they both lay down, his dick still buried in her. In this position, he could reach around and stroke her cock while he fucked her.

Denise was in heaven. She was wrapped up in her man's arms, his cock deeply inside her, his hand on her cock, jacking her as they fucked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried as the Colonel slammed her, his balls slapping against her ass. He withdrew a little, worked just the head in and out, then plunged in again. This he did several times, until announcing in a ragged voice, "Oh Baby Doll, Daddy's gonna cum very soon. Gonna cum in that sweet little ass of yours. Are you ready for his cream?"

"Give it to me, Daddy!"

Denise was almost out of her mind with pleasure. The Colonel's hand worked steadily on her cock, and her own climax drew near.

"Are you going to cum for Daddy?"

"Oh Yes Daddy! I'm cumming just for you."

She was very, very close. Just a few more strokes from the Colonel's hand would do it.

"Let me feel your warm cum, Baby Doll," the Colonel begged.

And just like that, her climax was upon her. "Here it comes, Daddy!" Denise cried.

A flood of warm semen burst from Denise's cock, the strong jets spraying streams of sperm everywhere. Denise grunted and squealed in delight as her cum erupted from her cock. Four, five, six healthy spurts, and her semen was everywhere: on the sheets, the pillow, her belly and breasts, even on her face.

The Colonel let go of her cock and grabbed her hips again, thrusting strongly, working for his own release. A few more strokes and he cried out, "Ungh! Ungh!" and his rhythm became ragged as a flood of hot thick jism gushed from his cock and filled Denise's waiting asshole.

He pumped a few more times, then lay still, breathing heavily. He slowly pulled out and lay on his back. Denise immediately turned and cuddled up close to him. She felt a little of her Colonel's precious cum leak out of her but clamped down tight. She didn't want to lose any of him.

The Colonel wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her.

"How was it?" she asked.

"It was wonderful, Baby Doll. Just what I needed."

"I'm so glad, Colonel Daddy," she said.

They covered up and drifted off to sleep, but the Colonel woke up twice during the night. Each time, he took her sweet asshole again, so that, when it was time to get up, Denise was carrying three good-sized loads of sperm in her rectum.

At six-thirty, the alarm went off. Denise, lying naked and covered with her own semen and the Colonel's scent, opened her eyes.

The Colonel stood in front of the mirror, combing his hair. He was fully dressed in starched fatigues and shined boots.

Denise stretched languorously in bed, enjoying the sensations coursing through her body and mind. "Good morning, "she said sleepily.

Colonel John Strong turned to her and smiled. "Good morning, soldier," he said.

He came over and sat down on the bed beside her. They kissed, Denise raising up to meet him halfway. "Time for reveille," he said, slapping her ass and getting up. He grabbed his hat and said, "I'll see you in the office at eight. Right now I have a breakfast meeting with my officers. I've scheduled a battle planning conference today. I'll need you there." He smiled once more and left.

Denise grinned happily to herself. Her Colonel was back!

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers