The Colonel's Daughter, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers

At one point Lana was so aroused she could barely stand. She bent further over until her father's erection rubbed forcefully against and into her dripping wet sex, her skirt now stained where he pressed into her. As she leaned even further forward, her palms against the wall, her fingers spread and bent back to support her, she could see only the texture of the red-orange fabric wall-covering. Her forehead pressed to the wall, her hot breaths taking away all of her oxygen, she noticed how tactile it was as she spun in her own heat, her palms sweating, her arms shaking, the texture of the wall keeping her from sliding.

Her breath ragged, she leaned forward enough that she broke contact with her father's groin. Startled, her eyes blinking open, the sudden disconnect, she wasn't sure what would happen as he stepped back. Lana, intrepidly looking behind her, watched her father raise the crop and gushed out a breath of extraordinary pleasure at the sound of it crashing through the air. Gushed as it snapped against the right cheek of her bottom, as it whipped across the back of her leg, slow, deliberate, methodical, unmerciful. Quivered waiting for the next blow, as he again, and again whipped her, like a beast, savaging her animal body twisting in pain and pleasure. She reeled in an ecstatic slow motion, her body contorting one way and then the next from each swatting blow, the burn ricocheting inside her, fomenting her already insatiable desire for him, for her powerful father.

The Colonel stopped long enough that she could straighten back up when she felt him slide the stiff leather crop up the inside of her calve to the back of her knee, unrelenting. The feeling itself tickled right through her hot little cunt, to her swollen aching breasts. Then he slid it along the inside of her other inner thigh, offering a slight tap, and another, signaling her to spread her legs further. He slid the crop higher under her dress, his breathing behind her and as ragged as her own, upward, touching her inner thighs, sliding it up and down her tingling hot skin, along her soft tender flesh. Lana was trembling, shaking with lust, cumming yet again.

The Colonel wasted no time stepping forward as she succumbed to her orgasm, pressed against her as she bent further over. He shimmied her legs further apart with the side of his leather shoes against hers her legs further apart to allow him more access to her dripping hot sex.

Lana felt the head of the Colonel's cock protruding up and out from his slacks, touching up under the loose fabric of her skirt, pressing the fabric taut and bending her dress around the curve of her bottom, bumping, sliding, probing his daughter's spread open cunt with his solid hard erection again threatening to push through the thin fabric of their clothes.

Lana bent her knees, lowering herself then raising, rubbing her bottom on her father's cock. She heard herself breathing, her sex vibrating, the slit of her pussy swollen and hot, slippery wet, her heart pounding, her father's breaths making her turn her face toward him. She wanted his mouth. She wanted him to kiss her, now, to kiss him, to slide her tongue into her father's mouth, for him to put his tongue in hers. It was the final perverse barrier between what would come next. She wanted to taste him, her father's kiss. She wanted his hard throbbing prick pressing into her sex, in her warm mouth.

Not having worn panties or a bra either this particular day, Lana was acutely aware of how her breasts jostled, shook under her blouse, swayed, rubbing, her nipples hot, and aching and swollen. How the material caressed them, touching so softly the tender swollen flesh of her breasts, so sensually against the inside of her silk blouse, her fathers cock rubbing, pushing, grinding into her swollen hot wet cunt, pushing between her legs.

She held back her moans until she couldn't any longer, gushing, a long awaited "Nnnnnggghh, Daddy, yesss," her juices running down the insides of her legs, her father pressing against her from behind.

She felt and then saw her father slide his crop along her sleeved arm, watched it slide back to touch to her cheek, just inches from her eye, and then slide along her outer upper arm, under, using the flexible stick to rub, touch, and grope her swollen hot breasts.

Lana was now openly grinding back against her father's cock, arching her back to raise her bottom so his cock would touch more of her, her father touching her swollen hot breasts with the crop, her rubbing her breasts against the long hard stick, her barely able to hold herself from the wall with her shaking arms.

She couldn't stand it, her father at last touching her breasts, wanting his hands, but salivating at the way he teased her, tormented her. She felt so hot, so alive, so hungry she rubbed and rolled her chest into the crop, dragged her nipples across it, a surrogate for his hands, her bare naked breasts under the thin silk blouse sliding, swaying, rubbing against the stick. Her father's cock-head pushing up against her, her father sliding the crop between her breasts, she pressed her shoulders together to capture it between her throbbing, aching breasts, so deliriously tempted to take its leather tip in her mouth as it slid up and down between her breasts, as it came so close to her face, to her open mouth.

Seeing her lips open for it, her father put the leather tip to his daughter's lips, his hand and the crop sliding up between her breasts. Lana licked it, erotically, like it was her father's cock. Lana wanted to turn him on. She wanted to be his lover. She wanted to be her father's willing little whore; it made her even wetter to let go, to be so utterly sexually uninhibited, released at last by her father, to him, for him as he reached around her pulling her breasts together with his arm and hand, squeezing them around the riding crop as he ground his cock into his daughter's bottom.

So heated, she couldn't hold herself out from the wall anymore. Her father's weight pressing into her, Lana let his weight lean her hard into the wall, the side of her face pressed to the fabric wall-covering, her father pressing her even harder against it, her breath hot against the red-orange texture, her breasts smashed up against it too. The crop squeezed between her aching swollen tits, her father's knuckles rolling between her tit flesh, she thrust her bottom out at her father, his cock grinding into her cunt, his hips pushing into her bottom, his voice an exciting sexual growl, telling Lana what she would have to do, to please her husband, to be a good wife, an obedient wife, a good daughter, to know she had power in this too, instructing her how to best use it.

Little by little Lana slid her hands down the wall, her father thrusting his cock against her, until at some point she got up the nerve, the courage, to reach behind her, to the small of her back, to feel the head of her father's cock in her palm.

She heard him groan as her little hand wrapped around him. She felt him slide it up and down through her fist, directing it to the groove of her dress pressed into her burning hot sex, raising her bottom, against her hot seething cunt, closing her fingers as it passed through her hand, trapping it in her downturned fist. She felt so powerful, her father's lover, his cock so hot and hard through the thin material of his slacks it took her breath away.

Her father's chest so hot on her back, his breaths like a wild animal, she slid her hand further down until her fingertips curled under his hot cum-filled balls, his groan making her quiver and shake, his length sliding up and down through her open hand, along her wrist.

Her father leaned into her, leaned into the wall, his arms and hands on either side of Lana holding himself against the wall, grinding his cock into her hand, his voice deep, and resonant and hoarsely dry.

"Good girl," he growled, exciting Lana so much she began jacking her father's cock behind her, squeezing, pulling, their hot breathing opening a door between them.

"Yes, good girl, be a good girl for Daddy, pull on Daddy, Lana, pull on Daddy's cock. That's my good girl."

In a frenzy Lana reached up and found the zipper of her father slacks, somehow pulled it down, reached her hand into her father's pants and frantically wrapped her fingers around his thick, swollen, throbbing cock.

She could hardly breathe it was so hot so hard so thick in her hand, pulsing in her little hand. She could feel his heartbeat, his cock throbbing hard in her fingers, smooth and soft gliding through her fist, slippery sticky-wet with her father's pre-cum pouring out over her fingers.

Her cunt swollen and dripping wet Lana reluctantly let go of him, her legs open, her knees bent, her chest and face pressed into the wall. Her breathing ragged and furious and hot, her bottom pressed up high, angled upward on the incline of the high heels of her shoes, in that moment she was all hot, dripping wet cunt.

Lana reached down and frantically and with both hands cinched her skirt up, raised her skirt, slid her skirt up over her thighs, over her bottom, her bare, pink swollen hot cunt exposed to the air, over her hips. Feeling the heat of her father's cock suddenly touch her bare skin, she gushed a quivering hot releasing breath, the thought of the secret of her father finally taking her, locked behind the doors of his study, her father fucking her, no one the wiser, none of the help knowing, the thought causing her to groan out a loud panting mewling urgent moaning "fuck me, Daddy."

She pressed her hands to the wall in front of her, lifted her bottom, opened her legs opened her aching hot cunt urging her father to fuck her from behind, to put his cock inside her.

Instead, she felt the flat of his fingertips push against her entire sex. He loved seeing her little bottom pushed up, her hot aching wet little bald cunt; she was all woman, and he was going to savor every moment of her.

He used the flat of his fingers to rub in circles through her dripping wet sex, her soft warm creamy wet little pussy. He touched her so lightly, and then pushed into her, rubbing, sliding his hand over her shiny hot wet pink cunny until she was grinding into his hand, gushing again, and again in her father's hand.

"I see you shaved," he growled into her ear. "Good girl."

Lana's knees went weak, slumping into the wall, her father's fingers pushing into her tight warm quivering hot little hole. Her father's fingers inside her, rubbing her swollen pussy, both desperate to have the other as he moved both his hands hot onto her upper thighs, pulling her into him roughly, then on her inner hips, pulling her up to him.

Lana moaned as she felt the hot, thick bloated head of her father's bulbous swollen cock slide through her folds, a sensation she could never have imagined, become slick with her juices, her father's knuckles touching the soft insides of her tender thighs as he guided himself to her.

"Good girl, that's my good girl. Let Daddy inside you, lil baby. Mmm, so hot, so tight, Lana baby, Daddy's cock is in you baby, fucking into you Lana. Daddy knows you've wanted this for so long, haven't you baby? Tell Daddy. Tell Daddy how much you've wanted Daddy's cock in your hot little cunt. Ohhh Lana, so wet, so hot, yes baby take Daddy, take all of Daddy's cock, Daddy has wanted to fuck you for so long lil baby."

The splendid pain of her father's girth spreading her open, her cunny stretching, the pleasure as he went deeper and deeper, more and more, her pussy becoming accustomed, relaxing, opening to his relentlessly achingly inching his way inside her, her juices slippery wet, the velvety hot smooth hardness of her father inside her, fucking up inside her, giving way to the most indescribable sensation of being filled, of fucking, of having sex with her father, of being fucked by her father.

Her insides hot, vibrating, squeezing and sucking him, hearing his voice, him breathily growling over and over. "That's my good girl. Let Daddy inside you baby, that's my good girl, yesss, ohh, lil baby, yess. Daddy's fucking you, that's my good girl take it lil baby, take Daddy's cock, my good little girl, so hot and tight and wet. My little girl's soft hot tight little pussy. My naughty little girl wants her Daddy's cock, don't you baby."

Lana felt her pussy flooding on her father's cock. She was cumming so hard, in such quick successions she couldn't speak. She pushed herself out from the wall, her legs straight, her back arched, her cunt open for her father as he slid inside her, fucking him back, his Daddy-cock, fucking her as he rubbed over her mound, rubbed her clit.

"Ohhhh fuck Daddy, yessss," she groaned. "in me, so deep, so big, nnnn Daddy, oh god Daddy" her voice rising as he slid his other hand up over her belly, slid his hand into her blouse.

"Such a good girl, yes baby, let Daddy fuck you" groping her aching hot tits, the buttons popping off her blouse and bouncing from the wooden floor as she gushed again.

"Touch me Daddy, my breasts, feel them Daddy, pull on them," loving hearing him call her his good girl, his hot little girl, his big hands cupping the swell of her breasts, groping her breasts. Lana came, and came all over her father's cock.

"Nnnngghh, yesssss, cum on Daddy's big cock lil baby. Suck Daddy's cock with your tight lil cunny. That's my good girl," he whispered fucking his little girl, his daughter his raging hard cock deep inside his little Lana.

"That's my good girl. Daddy has wanted this for so long, little baby. We've both wanted this for so long. Let Daddy fuck you. Your cunt feels so good wrapped around Daddy's cock, so tight, and wet and warm for Daddy. That's my good girl," he growled as he pushed Lana into the wall, fucking his cock up into his little girl her skirt bunched around her waist, her blouse torn open her breasts smashing into his hands against the forever solid wall, his fingers pulling on her nipples, squeezing her breasts.

Lana came again, her father's words making her crazy. "Yesss, fuck me Daddy. I've been such a bad girl, need you Daddy," wanting more than anything to feel him cum inside her. "My Daddy's cock, to...to fuck me, to make me a good girl, for you, Daddy," she hissed. "Fuck your little girl Daddy, fuck me with your big cock, punish me Daddy, make me yours Daddy," finally saying it out loud, in a burst of hot frantic breath "cum in me, Daddy."

Fucking his swollen thick hugely hard cock up inside her, faster, harder, deeper, stretching her open, Lana mewled and groaned into her father's ear. "Cum in me," she pleaded "cum in me Daddy, deep in me. Cum in your little girl, cum for me, cum for me Daddy, your good girl, let me make you cum with my hot tight lil pussy, my Daddy's good girl, cum in my little pussy, Daddy. I'll be good for you, Daddy. I promise. Please, Daddy, have wanted you for so long," she pleaded as she felt her father bury himself inside her, him grip her hips so hard, so tightly it hurt, his fingers digging into her, certain to leave red, bruised marks, recalling how she would brave the burning heat of her wounds in the mirror.

He was fucking her so hard, so deep, all Lana could do was utter "Use me Daddy, use my pussy," cumming yet again as a slow long groan started low in his belly and rising, fucking his cock up inside her, lifting her from the floor with each thrust.

"Use me Daddy," her breasts shaking to his thrusts, his groan captured in his chest, his cock expanding, thickening, so hard, and then exploding inside her, his cock buried so deep inside his daughter, his little girl, his groan pushing past his tightened muscles, his groin slamming into her bottom, panting, rutting together like wild beasts.

"Ohhh god, Daddy, yesss, use me, cum in me, cumming on you Daddy, cumming," fucking her father, his lifting her, hitting inside her, his groan vibrating her entire being.

"Mmm, such a good, hot, naughty little girl, such a good little fuck for Daddy, such a good girl, my little Lana. Oh lil baby, Daddy loves your hot tight little cunt. Mmmm, lil baby, Daddy loves fucking my little girl, cumming in my little girl. Oh Lana, baby. Daddy loves you, baby."

"Ooooh Daddy, yesss, fuck me, cum in me, use me Daddy," wanting to feel her father's cum shooting inside her. "Use me" she gushed again and again as she absorbed his groan, moaned with him, her voice high and urgent.

Lana reached back and gripped his clothing, held him in her by his waist, pulled him into her, pulled on him with her pussy, his cum blasting inside her.

Panting, smiling hot breaths on the sides of each others faces, savoring, kissing over her shoulder, her father's tongue hot in her mouth, milking his cock, loving his cock throbbing and pulsing so deep inside her, her father's hands gripping her bare hips, his little girl's beautiful bare bottom, so warm and soft against her father's groin.

His cock buried in his little girl, his chest sweaty hot through his clothes. His daughter's sweaty heat, him against her back, kissing her cheek, her hair, whispering to her "Ohhh, lil baby, nnnggghh, so good. My good girl, my good girl, Daddy's beautiful lil baby fucks Daddy so good," as they stayed like that, as Lana squeezed her father's cock inside her, felt that twinge again in her belly, in her cunny, pressed back at him as he hardened again in her pussy so hot and tingling and swollen slippery wet, swiveling her little hips to excite him, to incite the beast in him, to take her again.

Lana squeezed her father's cock, her father's cock rock hard again so deep inside her, moaned as he gripped the back of her thigh and lifted her leg spreading his little girl open, pressed his fingers into the hot skin of her belly arching her into him.

"Good girl," he groaned, his cock gliding through her hot wet pussy clamping down on his erection. "Daddy wants you again, lil baby," he whispered so intensely Lana melted into him.

"Ooooh god, Daddy, yesss, fuck me," pushing her bottom into her father's long slow gliding thrusts spreading her open, feeling him so hot and throbbing hard, so big, stretched around his girth, her soft pink cunny wrapped so thrillingly hot and wet around her Daddy's rigidly hard cock inside her.

"I'll do with you as I please, lil baby," the Colonel growled hotly into Lana's ear.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers
12