The Colonial House Ch. 02

Story Info
A vacation offers opportunity to watch.
1.3k words
4
12.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was uneventful given the quick start we had gotten off to on the beach. Erica and I endured the relentless attention of my parents. Peppered with questions about college and plans for the future, my mom is especially brutal, having no daughters of her own. Girlfriends always seem to become surrogate daughters, at least as long as they can tolerate the attention. Fortunately Erica went along with all the attention as gracefully as any 18 year old could be expected. She was definitely better at it then I am.

Since our visit to the bathroom neither Erica or I had a chance to clean up. Not even a dip in the lake! My mind drifted back and forth between conversation and thoughts of Erica naked before me. The faint smell of sex wafting from beneath the table wasn't helping either. Mixed with the much stronger scent of coconut from all the sun tan oil I was certain nobody would notice but me. As long as I didn't have to get up from my seat, all the thoughts kept my arousal level just high enough that I couldn't quite talk my cock down. I again tried to refocus my mind on college acceptance letters and conversation of what to be expected from dorm life.

As the conversation drew on later and later it seemed that all hopes of some alone time with Erica were fading. Dad finally made it official with the announcement of lights out. Between the drive all morning and afternoon at the beach there was no hiding how tired we all were. I consoled myself trudging up the stairs to the boy's bedrooms in the fact that it was just our first night here. Surely we would have more opportunities as the days went on. Showering clean before heading to bed, I missed the smell of sex that had been lingering around me all day. I promised myself I'd refresh that tomorrow.

The good night sleep was more welcomed then I realized.

The sense of excitement I fell asleep with streamed back into me as I woke to the sun pouring in the window. Grinning ear to ear starved for breakfast and to see Erica again, I couldn't believe my eyes as I nearly bowled her over as I crossed the hallway. She looked an absolute wreck, more tired than I had ever seen her! Slumped into the corner chair at the breakfast table pushing her cheerios around her bowl.

"Are you ok!, Sick?" I asked.

"I barely got a moments sleep last night" She replied through a long deep yawn.

Erica had just about dozed off herself when it started. The rhythmic thumping through the wall, the chirping of metallic springs, wood sliding across the old wood floors, breathy gasps and moans that could all point in only one direction Mr. And Mrs. Park were going at it, and not just a little bit. Erica started off burying her head in the pillows. The sound dampened by the feather filling only served to sharpen the other senses that quickly tuned into the movement of the wall and the shake of the floor. Tossing onto her back, eyes closed, the mental image of what must be happening to cause all this noise beginning to form.

The sounds trailed off, smiling as she ran her fingers along smooth skin. Imagining what might be in store for her as fingertips grazed sensitive breasts. Erica smiled to herself as she found her boxers damp between her legs again. Thinking to herself that waiting to shower in the morning might have been a better idea as she drifted back to sleep.

Bolting straight up in bed eyes wide suddenly awoken again, the end of a long low wale from outside her door just trailing off. Erica couldn't believe she was awake again, no idea what time it was but the familiar rhythmic sounds had returned. She couldn't quite remember how many times it had happened and with no clock in the room she had no idea what time it was or how long she had been asleep this time. Swinging her legs off the bed, the intensity of the noise especially high this time, she walked to the door heart racing, awake, suddenly horny again. Pressing her shoulder to the door, slowly turning the knob, opening it on those old hinges as quietly as she could willing them not to squeak as the old mechanisms functioned. Stepping into the hallway one layer of walls removed the sounds of Mr. And Mrs Parker fucking just a bit clearer.

Her eyes already adjusted to the darkness of her own room, peering past the partially open door into the Park's room she could see clearly by the dim lights they had kept on. Her body trembled as the inner voyeur squashed any inhibitions she had about watching the acts before her. Both of them completely naked, Mrs Park wrists tied to the headboard, legs spread wide, her leg closer to the door pulled off the edge of the bed, a strap pulling it down tightly the strap disappearing beneath the bed to what she could only guess where it would be attached to her other leg.

Mr. Park kneeling alongside her with long T-shaped strap with an assortment of attachments along one of its lengths. It was difficult to tell exactly what he intended to do with it. Mrs P definitely looked excited whispering excitedly between breaths too low to be heard clearly. Mr. P slipped the part of the strap beneath her as she raised her hips up from the bed. Wiggling her hips slowly as he added lube to his work. Erica's eyes went wide as it all came together, the top part of the T was cinched tightly around her waist while the lower portion hanging with toys was pulled up behind her legs. Mr. P was using the lube to help her ease the dildos into her pussy and ass! She writhed against the restraints, hands balled into tight fists as he pulled the strap up behind her locking it tight. Mrs P's legs visibly trembling hips lifted up off the bed.

Erica's hands buried inside her boxers transfixed by what Mrs. P must be feeling. Imagining her own body stuffed so full as her fingers found her own soaked folds. Another guttural wale as Mrs. P's trembling legs started to glisten with sweat. Erica's mind torn between the sight in front of her and the sensation of her own juices trickling between her legs. Watching Mrs. P hump wildly into the air as she came thrashing again Mr. P naked alongside her whispering into her ear as he watched the extract wash through her wave after wave, spurring her on with tormenting words.

As her own orgasm slowly crept up on her, Erica's eyes locked on the two of them. Fingers driving her to the edge, tumbling over as her eyes met Mr. P's. Unable to breath as her whole body went tense, Mrs. P's eyes going wide as she learned they were being watched as well. Erica turning her back to the door as her body trembled through waves of orgasm.

Recovering enough to dart back into her own room, making no attempt to close the door as quietly as she opened it announcing her departure to anyone conscious in the house. Laying in bed wide awake, fingers sticky with her own juices, mind racing, the images of what she'd just witnessed racing through her mind. The reality of being caught tying her stomach in knots. Dreading seeing Mr. and Mrs. P in the morning. She stared quietly at the glass listening to them one more time before the sun came up through the window.

Looking across the table at Chris, "I didn't sleep hardly at all..."

Mrs. P walking in, the edge of the strap clearly visible just above Mrs. P's PJ bottoms as she walked past to get her own breakfast from the fridge.

Erica's eyes wide as her pussy soaked under the knowing smile of Chris's mom.