The Colonial Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful lonesome wife.
1.5k words
4.35
15.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His black skin covered in sweat, glistened in the bright sunlight as he poked the spade into the heap of soil. His strong arm muscles stuck out each time he clutched the spade. I was watching him from inside the greenhouse and I was becoming weary and fuzzy just looking at him. Maybe it was the heat getting to me, maybe I felt unsatisfied, anyhow I was getting excited. He was the garden boy Michael, a handsome under 30 year old guy, who came to work for me and my husband John about 6 months ago. Our garden in Jamaica looked like a junk yard before, now it's turning into a paradise,

We moved here, just after our marriage about 2 years ago. I love my husband, though I cannot not blame him for my loneliness. I kind of pictured it differently, had thought we would have lots of free time in this beautiful country. But I guess being a business manager is absorbing and duties have to be fulfilled.

One time a month ago when I was coming out of the sauna naked, I bumped into Michael. He eyes were fixed on my body and though I wrapped myself in my towel straight away, I guess he got a good view of my body. From that day he looks at me differently as though he had a secret of mine. When we meet I feel a bit awkward and I run away with my eyes with a certain smile. He looks at me with his deep eyes and strong look.

Getting exited in the greenhouse, I started fantasizing about him and what would have happened if he had grabbed me then and forced me to have sex with him. I could feel his firm hands touching me and pressing me against the wall from behind. He takes out his cock, pulls my underwear down and pierces it into my sweating cunt...I fingered myself to an orgasm.

It was one of those days that my husband wasn't supposed to even come home to have lunch. I was working in the garden on some roses. Michael was around somewhere trimming off the tree branches. It was so hot that I went into the house to make myself a cold drink. Sweat was pouring down my neck and down my spine.

On the way I caught sight of Michael who looked at me from a kneeling position. I felt his eyes swoop my body undressing it one by one off of everything I was wearing. Do you want a cold drink? I asked. Yes Mrs., It would be very kind - he answered and stood up. Come along then into the house. It's cooler there - I told him.

We walked in through the sliding door and into the kitchen. I took out some ice and the ready made lemonade in the fridge. As I was giving him a glass, his finger brushed against one of mine. Thank you, Mrs. We started drinking, standing in the kitchen; His eyes gasped at me from over the top of the glass.

I was wearing a white blouse, in which my breasts hanged out firmly. I could feel the tip of breasts stick out having drunken the lemonade. I was quite embarrassed. I felt like I couldn't escape from Michael's eyes. I couldn't help seeing the bulge in his trousers.

He had a cold look upon his face, I couldn't tell what he was thinking about. I felt as though I could not hide my lust fantasies any longer. He stepped towards me and asked me if everything was alright. It was a hot afternoon, I was leaning on the kitchen counter, and I would have fainted if Mike hadn't been there and took hold of me.

When I came back to myself I could smell his skin. It had a tropical fresh scent to it. He was clutching me from behind. His one hand was around my right arm while the other around my waist. He was breathing down my neck, I could feel his glance flowing down under my blouse. I had only noticed now that I was leaning over a firm bulge; I was startled at first, but then again the heat was making me drowsy. His hand had gently embraced my hip. I could feel the micro vibrations of his fingers.

I started moving my body, my ass scrapped over the bulge of his jeans. This was just the sign he had been waiting for. His hands swept down my body, clutching my legs, and then ran over my thighs from behind. My flowery silk skirt made his touch even more arousing. With him behind me I slid my hands over his hips and grasped his thighs. They were strong and firm. As I clutched them hard, let go, and clutched them harder, his hands swooped over my breasts and squeezed them, making my nipples tremble and harden.

I was bouncing my thighs over his cock, when I suddenly felt his fingers over my crutch. I was quite moist, and his finger managed to stretch the panty material over the clotiris and into my shaft. I shivered, grabbed his hand and shouted No; no. What am I doing. I pulled away from him and looked at him.

He was startled and didn't know what to do. His eyes were vicious and delirious, while his body stood still, and stayed blocked like a child's. He starred at me and suddenly grasped my hand, pushed me against the kitchen counter from behind. I started crying out -- don't Mike; what are you doing, I.... I could feel his body leaning against me from behind. He unbuttoned his trousers, I heard his zip go down. I tried to turn when he was sliding his trousers down, but his powerful hand held me firmly.

His cock was out free now and bumping over my thighs. He came forward and stuck his head over my shoulder, kissed my neck. I could hardly breath. His right hand lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down. He pushed his hand in between my legs and felt my vagina, as if to check if I was moist enough. His fingers touching my cunt, made me itch there, and I attempted to move my body, but he pressed his body over me again, and now I could feel his cock on my skirt and thighs. He pulled my skirt up, and directed his black cock under my thighs. I felt a huge bulge forcing its way into my moist cavity. I was moaning and groaning as he pushed himself further into me, breaking away my resistance. He was inside me, moving back and forward stiffly. His cock was powerful and moved at a rhythmic pace, slowly, then accelerating and in the end thumping against my thighs and penetrating me deeper and deeper. He felt a lot more certain of himself being inside me, and wrapped his hands around my breasts. He pulled my hair back and kissed me in the ear. Stood back and plunging into me smacked the side of my bottom.

I felt overcome and excited...I was no longer controlling my body. It was being ignited by his flame of lust. I hadn't felt so aroused in years. My husband didn't have the force of this animal. He was sliding in and out of my pussy, arousing every inch of my body. I didn't have to wait long to have an orgasm. I was afraid to feel pleasure, but on the other hand this heat of lust flooded me right down to my toes. I felt he sperm squirt in me. That's when I got alarmed, but he didn't give in and gradually stopped moving his hips and fell over me. At that moment I began feeling a bit disgusted about myself, with him still pierced in my body.

He backed out finally, his cock all glistening in my juices. He did a funny thing - squeezed my bum, as though to give a last sign meaning that he could do anything he liked with me.

After starring at each other for some time, he asked me for his salary, it was the end of the month in the end. I said wait a minute and pulled up my panties. Went upstairs, feeling his sperm inside me slipping out of my vagina. I came back quite soon with the 200 dollars. He looked at me and smiled, disappeared through the sliding door out onto the road. I could see his butt swinging happily as he proceeded between the trees. He did not look back nor did he show up the next day.

My husband asked me if anything unusual had happened that day, that he had just left. I didn't say anything. My cunt was hot and sore the whole night, and I could hardly get any sleep. The next day I went to the local pharmacy to get the morning-after pill because Mike had fucked me on my most fertile day. The lady pharmacist looked at me strangely as I asked for it. The town we lived in was small and everyone somehow knew that I had been trying to get pregnant for some time now.

To be continued...