The Colony Party Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajay put his hand on her shoulders and gave her his room key. He said, "Go to Adi's place and stay there. Don't come out till I return back. As soon I return, you can go back to your home and stay there."

Parul saw that her bag was near Amith's table and there was no way she could go to her home. She took the key given by Ajay and went towards the exit. As she was going out, she felt like she stepped on something but she was in a hurry to get away from Amith's eyes that she just darted out of the terrace and down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Divya was out asleep till she felt someone stamp her hand. She took her time to realise that she was still on the terrace. She thought she'd missed the President since she was sleeping and she decided to get up but seeing that there was still Nisha on the chair meant that the charity work was still on.

So Divya hid back behind her table and tried to stay away from the sight of the people on the terrace as far as she could.

Then suddenly, the terrace entrance opened and there were three girls at the door. One with A-line bob, one with a pixie and another with a high crop cut. They saw Divya hiding at the table and pulled her to her feet by her hair.

Divya winced, "Ouch!"

The crop cut girl replied, "Well well well... Look what the cat dragged in."

Divya knew at once she was in trouble now. She wondered what awaited her.

12