The Color of Blood - Book 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara is a college girl about to have her life changed.
1.4k words
4.38
14.6k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prologue through chapter 3 is now edited and I have put them up. Firstly I'd like to say thank you so much to Robin who edited these chapters. Secondly I'm sorry it took so long to get the edited versions up and that I haven't posted anything new in a really long time. Between working, school, kids, and everything else in life I haven't had the time to even look at Color of Blood in the last few months but, things have been rearranged so that I can spend a little bit of time to work on it. Even though I haven't had time to really write anything that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it. I will be posting (at a later date) the new version all that will be changed is a few names. After that I will begin posting more chapters. But here is the edited version of Chapter 2.

*

Chapter 2

Leaving the fourth class of the day Kara took the schedule of classes out of her pocket. She already knew that math was the next class, but she couldn't remember which room it was in. After looking at the schedule she headed toward her final class of the day.

Walking into the classroom she took a seat and began to take out her books and pencils. Other students made their way in slowly filling up the room. Instead of just sitting there Kara opened her book and began to read. She felt the air stir to the right of her as someone sat down, but continued to read. Being a little bit older than most of the other students she wasn't really interested in making friends with anyone.

"Ok, Ok, settle down everyone." Kara looked up to see what she hoped to be Professor Ross in front of the class room. He wasn't really tall, maybe 5' 9'' with short blond hair. He wore jeans and a button up dark blue shirt. Someone, Kara decided she could definitely ogle for the semester. After everyone calmed down he began to speak again.

"Hello, everyone. I am Professor Ross. Here's what is on the agenda for today. You all know who I am but I don't know who you are so, starting in this corner," he pointed to the left side of the room, "I want you to stand up say your name, age, and something about yourself." Kara suddenly felt relieved that she chose a seat in the middle of the room, so she wouldn't be the first to speak.

Everyone took turns rising, speaking, and then sitting back down. Kara didn't pay much attention. She already knew she would never remember anyone's name anyway. The boy at the table to her left started speaking then sat down.

Kara stood up and took a breath. "Hello, my name is Kara Dent. I'm twenty-one. After high school I took a few years off to just play around and see what I might want to do with my life. Well, I still have no real clue but decided to start college and here I am." She sat back down and took a breath. Kara had hated public speaking for as long as she could remember.

Whoever sat next to her stood up. She didn't really care to look so she started reading her book where she left off, until she heard him clear his throat. As soon as he did, Kara knew it was a guy. That sound had no feminine quality at all. Curiosity got the best of her and she decided to look up. Whoever he was, he was tall. He had thick legs covered with black jeans. Getting brave, she looked higher. He had on a black shirt that was stretched tight over his broad torso. It was so tight she could see he had a six pack, a really ripped six pack. He was looking toward the front of the classroom so she couldn't see his face but, his dark blond hair was long and tied in a ponytail close to his neck.

"Hello," masculine was the first word to come to mind when he spoke. "I'm Ethan Bion. I'm 24, and I suck at math so this class is obviously required because I'm not taking it by choice. That's about it." He sat back down and stared at Professor Ross.

"Well Mr. Bion, if you find you're having trouble don't be afraid to ask me for help." Kara looked at Professor Ross when he said 'afraid' it almost sounded like there was another meaning behind the statement. Shaking her head she decided she was just imagining things. He waved his hand toward the student at the next table to go ahead.

Again Kara paid no attention to anyone talking. Instead of reading her book she was staring at the guy sitting next to her. She was completely mesmerized and didn't know why. Even when he turned his gaze toward her she couldn't look away. It was like she was under a spell. His beautiful but eerie blue eyes locked onto hers, and the only thing she could think about was what it would feel like to run her hands all over his naked body. 'Forget that' she thought, 'not just my hands but my tongue, too'. To have him touching her in a way that no one has touched her before. When he smiled, she was finally able to look away, her eyes immediately looked down

at the book on the table. 'Oh my god! Where did that come from?' she thought.

When Professor Ross spoke, she looked up. "Thank you for introducing yourselves. Now we're going to go over the syllabus and then begin on chapter one." He began taking out papers and reciting the syllabus. Kara took out hers so she could follow along.

After a while Kara looked up she noticed that Professor Ross had the board almost full. Looking at the clock Kara realized that over half of the class went by and she didn't even realize it. Looking at her notebook the page was blank. Man what was with her! Kara suddenly panicked over how half the class went by and she hadn't even done anything! Looking at the board Kara knew she couldn't write everything down before he started to erase it. She took out her phone, held it under the desk, pressed the button to bring up the camera, then held it up when Professor Ross wasn't looking so that she could take a few pictures of the board. When she was done she put the phone back in her pocket, looking up out of the corner of her eye she noticed Ethan was staring at her with a puzzled look on his face. She shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her book. She began flipping through the pages of the book to the first page of questions and began to solve them.

By the end of the class she was a section ahead of everyone else. Thankful for being good at math, Kara packed her books into her backpack. Grabbing her sunglasses out of the side pocket she turned to leave.

"Why did you do that?" Kara turned to look at Ethan.

"Do what?"

"Take pictures of the board?" He looked really puzzled.

She smiled. "If I need to know anything later I can look at the pictures and hopefully figure it out."

He cocked an eyebrow. "That's interesting."

She shrugged. "Old trick I learned in high school."

Ethan looked at the sun glasses in her hand and smiled, "It's the middle of January why would you need sunglasses?"

"It's the middle of January in the Upper Peninsula and there is a lot of snow outside and snow glares really bad when it's sunny out." She looked toward the window. "It is sunny out and I have sensitive eyes. Sunglasses help."

"Oh ok." He stood up and began to put his books in his backpack.

Kara took out a piece of paper and wrote her phone number on it. "Listen, I heard you say you sucked at math and I'm actually pretty good. So, if you ever have a question or need help," she handed him the paper, "feel free to call me and I'll try to help you."

"Umm... yeah thanks." Ethan turned and walked away. Backpack slung over those broad lickable shoulders.

Kara shook her head. 'Ok,' she thought, 'mind out of gutter'. Putting her sunglasses on, she headed toward the parking lot to meet up with the others.