The Color of Danger

Story Info
A girl's chastity adventure goes horribly wrong.
3.9k words
4.57
203.5k
247
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iggy_Man
Iggy_Man
91 Followers

See her standing there, at the corner of Second and Hanlon, waiting to cross Second and follow Hanlon all the way back to her modest apartment. Shoes, black, with a low heel and quite fashionable, bought at Payless at 50% off. Skirt, black, knee length—standard issue for waitresses at the Fandango, showing off the nicely trimmed figure of a girl who is on her feet most of the day. Blouse, white, also standard issue, and filled out quite thoroughly by the swell of her breasts. The top three buttons had been undone, a proven method of loosening the bills from the male wallet. Silky black hair flowed halfway down her back. Face? Beautiful. Not beautiful the way a sunrise in the Himalayas is beautiful, unknowable and unattainable; rather, in the way of the most perfect lily growing by a creek in the woods: an ordinary miracle.

Lily was her name, as a matter of fact. Her cheeks were round in a way that bothered her, because in her mind at least, they were partly responsible for the label of "cute" rather than "beautiful". That, she supposed, and her height: five feet and five inches. See her walking down the tree-shaded sidewalk, striking blue eyes filled with anticipation, every movement an expression of boundless energy. Tonight, she thought, tonight was the night.

Beneath her uniform lay a completely different story: a slightly padded bra, and beneaththattwo nipples adorned with thick, one-inch nipple rings. Her clit carried a slightly smaller ring—not the hood, but the clit itself, which forced it out from under the hood's protection. It had been teasing her all day, and now she was really worked up.

The extra bounce in her step gave her ring an extra pull she loved. It was never enough to get her off, but it was a great tease. She couldn't imagine wearing it every day, of course. She'd go mad! but this was a special occasion. She smiled as she remembered when she had done the piercings. She'd bought everything online—no way was she going to expose herself to a piercer! She'd felt so slutty, sticking the needles into her most sensitive areas. It was such a turn-on. But she'd just die if someone else found out about her...special needs.

When she got back to the apartment the lights were off, and Susan's car wasn't in the driveway. So her roommate was gone for the weekend already. Thank God. That girl was a nightmare. She and her friends seemed to get a sadistic thrill from putting other people down. At twenty years old and just starting out, a roommate was nearly a necessity, unfortunately. Lily planned to move just as soon as the lease was up. But enough about that.

Locking the door behind her, she immediately began shedding clothing. She had already decided that there would be no clothing this weekend. Well, no regular clothing. Shivers ran down her spine; she was naked. Naked in the living room, rings dangling freely. It might seem like a small thing, being naked in your own house. But not to Lily. Just the thought that her roommate might walk in excited her to no end. Walk in and see her heavy rings—or even worse, what she was about to do! Of course, she wouldn't, but shecould, and that was the point.

It was time to play. She pulled a plastic box out from her closet. This was her "toy box", where she kept all her, well, special toys. She laid an assortment of items on the bed, thinking of the excitement to come. Cuffs for her wrists and ankles—steel, not leather, but lined with rubber on the inside. Steel collar. Red rubber ball gag. Steel chain—two one-foot lengths, one three-foot length. A three-foot spreader bar. And then there were the really special boxes.

From the large one she pulled her favorite toy, by far—the chastity belt. Custom made and expensive as hell, but worth every penny. She'd read about many women who could get a finger inside the belt to get some pleasure. She could not. Whether by design, her anatomy, or simple luck, she had never found a way to give herself an orgasm while wearing the belt. And oh, she had tried. One time, she had been brave enough to hide the key at work Saturday morning, and her shift had been rescheduled. She had not been able to retrieve it until Monday night. Nearly three days in the belt and she had been almost insane with lust. She'd tried everything to get into the belt, everything! Her orgasm Monday night had been spectacular. But she never again tried to go so long in the belt. Usually she wore it for a few hours, or maybe overnight.

The trouble is, she had another turn-on. She liked an element of risk. The cuffs were metal because she didn't want to be able to just cut them off or have them cut off if something went wrong. Ditto the collar. The chastity belt was steel because she didn't want to be able to just remove it if things got too bad. She needed the possibility of being caught, discovered, trapped. She always took care that the risk wasn't too high. Her imagination took care of the rest.

Lily lay on the bed, staring at the chastity belt and tugging her piercings. God, she had so many good times in that belt. Well, maybe not good timesinthe belt, but certainly afterward! She loved going to the mall or the supermarket with the belt underneath, the feeling that everyone was looking at her, everyoneknewwhat she was wearing. And always, she wore her heaviest clit ring, allowing it to tease her relentlessly the entire time. Her fingers tortured her now, reaching for her vibrator and turning it to its lowest setting. They dragged it over her clit, tapped it, anything to bring her close to the edge. So close, so close...

She jumped up so suddenly she even surprised herself. Quickly, before she could think about it she shoved the vibrator inside her and fitted the chastity belt around her waist. But she didn't lock it. Now was the special part, the part she'd been waiting for since they had arrived in the mail two days ago. She pulled out a package containing four locks, all colored bright red—the color of danger. It had taken her ages to find them online. To look at them, they were nothing special, just regular padlocks. Until you saw the bottom. Where most padlocks had a keyhole, these locks were solid metal. Once they were closed, they were done. Locked. Permanently.

The thought made her shiver. Of course, she would never dream of actually closing one of the terrifying locks on her chastity belt, or anywhere else for that matter. It would be more than symbolic; the locking post was built to shield the hasp from bolt cutters and the like. She'd be stuck. But then, that's what made it so exciting. With trembling fingers and bated breath, she very carefully slid the hasp and twisted the lock in place. Just one push, she told herself. One squeeze she she'd be a horny mess for the rest of her life. Completely unable to cum, ever.

She felt like just ripping the belt right off, but that would spoil the game. Instead, she dropped the key to her locks (all of which were keyed alike) into her timer box and set it for three hours. By then it would be nine o'clock, and she would be more than ready for her relief. Hell, she was ready right now! She worked quickly. Soon she was sitting upright, leaned against the bed, ball gag fastened securely to her mouth. Her left wrist was chained to the bed frame, her ankles were attached to the spreader bar, which was also chained to the frame, and her lock box was sitting near her right wrist.

The thing nobody ever talks about in self-bondage is how to lock the last damned lock. Half of the time, Lily couldn't get herself into the position she'd like because she had no way of locking the last lock. This time, she'd chosen to lock her wrist chain to the frame last. Easily reached, and once the key was free, easily unlocked as well. But it was still frustrating to slip the lock in properly. If only she could find a boyfriend who wouldn't think her crazy for wanting to be tied up! The chain slipped off two times, then three, then four. Taking a deep breath, she quickly flicked the lock in place and snapped it shut.

Two hours of torturous pleasure went by. She struggled with her chains, knowing that it would be useless, but she liked the feeling of helplessness it gave her. The vibrator was too low to give her the pleasure she needed, but only just. If she could just close her legs and squeeze them together, it might have been enough, but that spreader bar did its job too well.

Suddenly, she heard the key in the front door.Susan!Her mind froze in terror. And her bedroom door was open!

"Yeah, come on in. Let me just get my suitcase and we'll get...what the hell? What are these doing here?"Oh shit, my clothes!

"Isn't that what's-her-face's uniform?" said a new voice. Mandy, Lily thought. Great. Every time they were in the same room together, they fought.

"Lily. Yeah, but she's not normally this rude."

"She has no respect for you at all." A third voice, Lily wasn't sure who. Cindy, maybe.

"You should totally kick her ass, show her who's boss."

Susan walked into Lily's view, holding the uniform in question. She turned to the doorway, and the world stopped for just a moment. Susan's mouth fell open in a mixture of shock and disbelief. Lily was blank. Her mind was locked up. She felt as though from a great distance her face and chest filling with blood, and somewhere in the background, a humming at her crotch. Susan gasped, putting her hand to her mouth, and the world started again.

"Oh. My. God! You guys have to see this! Check this out!" She walked in the room and turned to the door to catch the looks on her friends' faces. She wasn't disappointed. It was indeed Mandy and Cindy, just as Lily thought. She could do nothing but stare, moving her mouth uselessly against the gag.

"Wow," said Cindy said at last. "That is some serious shit! Check out all the metal!"

"And you have nipple rings—those are so slutty!" Susan put in.

Lily found her voice. "Mmm! MmmmMMPH!" She turned her face away, struggling at her bonds.

"What's up with the metal panties?" Susan asked. And then: "Are they vibrating?"

The look on Mandy's face, if Lily had seen it, would have terrified her. It wasn't confusion, but knowledge. Mixed with something dangerous.

"I think our little girl here is into some kinky shit. That is called a chastity belt. It's meant to keep her greedy little fingers from playing with herself. And it's not vibrating. I'll bet she's got a vibrator stuck up her twat, though," said Mandy. The girls gasped at her language, and she laughed. "What? How is that worse than this?"

"You mean, she can't masturbate with that on?" asked Susan.

"Nope. No fingers, no nothin'."

"Oh my God, that's hilarious! She masturbates all the time! Half the time when I walk by her room I swear it smells like sex!"

Lily gave up struggling for the moment, turning back to face Susan in horror. Had she been so obvious? Even if so, how could Susan be so rude about it? Her heart ached from pounding so hard. Mandy reached down to the belt. Lily bucked like she'd been stung, but Mandy easily grabbed the lock and slipped it off the belt. For one terrifying second, she thought Mandy was going to lock it.

"Jittery, aren't we? Wuss, it wasn't even locked," the girl said, looking up at Lily. Her hair was black, and her make up was done to accentuate it. They had clearly come back from a night on the town. Her cheeks seemed almost pallid, but that was probably just part of the look. Her strong voice carried a playful note, and under that, something more sinister.

She pulled the pussy shield off of the belt and pulled out the suspected vibrator. "This is really low. I don't think you had too much fun today, did you?"

"Wow, Mandy, you are such a slut," Susan laughed. She and Cindy had taken a seat on the sofa beside my bed.

"Prude," she shot back.

"Do you, like, get into all this stuff?" Susan asked.

"Eh, sometimes," she said. "But I don't lock myself into shit. I lockotherpeople into shit. Dumbass." That last comment was thrown toward Lily. "Susan, you'll be interested to know that she's got a matching ring right through her fun button."

Both of the other girls winced involuntarily.

"Now, what do we do with you, little one?" said Mandy.

Lily shook her head violently. "Mmm Mmm!"

"What's that? Lock your chastity belt?"

"MMMM!"

Mandy picked up the red lock and held it up to Lily's face. She slid as far back to her bed frame as she could, shaking her head and screaming muffled protests into her gag the whole time.

"Boy, what are you so worried about? It's like...waaait. Where's the key?" She still hadn't seen the bottom. Lily shook her head again.

"Won't tell me, huh? Maybe I should just..." she lowered the lock, and then she paused. "What the fuck? Where's the keyhole?"

"What?" asked Cindy from her position on the sofa.

"Check this out—no keyhole!" Taking far more care now, she showed the lock to her friends. They looked confused.

"How do you open it?" asked Susan.

"I think that's the point. You don't."

Three sets of eyes were alight with ideas. Lily was afraid, but also relieved. She was afraid Mandy would lock it on her before she discovered what it could do. Surely she wouldn't lock it, now.

"Is that the point, little one?" Mandy asked the quaking girl, moving the lock toward her crotch.

"Mmm!" she confirmed, nodding her head vigorously.

Mandy smiled. "How interesting! Now tell me, what would you do to keep from being locked up in that thing?" Lily froze. "Would you...lick my pussy?" Stunned silence.

"Would you seriously make her do you? Right here?" ask Cindy, both horrified and fascinated.

"You mean in front of you? Yeah, why not?"

"Right in front of us?"

"Oh please," Mandy said, rolling her eyes, "I can see the wet spot on both your jeans, it's not like you'd care." Cindy and Susan blushed but said nothing. Mandy reached behind Lily to loosen the gag. "The first words out of your mouth had better be 'Yes Mistress', got it?" She pulled the gag off. Droll ran down Lily's chin.

"Please don't do this! I'll...I'll pay you!"

Mandy shook her head. "You'd make a pretty poor slave. That's strike one."

"Please don't," she repeated.

"Let's see what else you have in your box of goodies." Mandy hopped off the bed, sifting through the box Lily left out earlier. She silently cursed herself for not putting it away. There were all kinds of painful toys in there. "Oho, jackpot! Ahh, here we go."

She surfaced carrying the piercing remover Lily had bought online. Sitting on top of her, she grabbed the left nipple ring. "Now sit still, or this is going to hurt," she warned. In short order both rings were removed.

She sifted through the box once more, pulling out two more of the red padlocks. "Guess what? The packaging says it's surgical grade stainless steel. Know what that means?"

"Are you crazy? Don't!" she pleaded. Mandy inserted the locks so that the free end of each hasp was on the side closest to the opposite breast. She swung the locks into place but did not close them. Lily was terrified. Would they really do this to her?

Mandy glanced at the couch. The other two girls were surreptitiously trying to rub their pussies. She smiled. "Do you want to know what strike two is?"

Head shake.

"Now, I think you've got some work to do."

She slid the girl down so that she was no longer sitting up on the bed, sliding her until her arms were stretched and the chain was taught. That gave her enough room to work with. She got off the bed, reaching up under her red skirt and sliding her thong to the ground. There was no comment from the peanut gallery this time; they were busy. Instead, she picked up something from the toy box and put it on the bed beside her. Lily didn't get a look at it.

"Are we ready?" Mandy asked. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled her skirt up and pressed her crotch firmly into the girl's face. "Now lick."

Lily lay there, trying to breathe. It was too much for her. She had never seen a pussy so close up in her entire life. She still hadn't, in a sense. She couldn't really see it at all. All she could see was the underside of a red skirt and a black landing strip of pubic hair. There was a slippery wetness on her face, and a very personal smell. She just couldn't handle it, turning her face to the side. The pussy removed itself.

"Terrible, just terrible," Mandy said. She reached over and picked up something. It made a clinking noise. She moved back so that she was sitting on Lily's stomach, and Lily looked up in time to see her sliding an end of a chain onto one of the nipple locks. The other end was already attached to the other lock. Mandy stared at her, grabbing both locks. "Strike two," she said, pushing both of the posts into their holes.

They were locked! Lily's mind raced. They were really locked—with the chain on them! Not just any chain: the very thick nipple chain she'd bought precisely because they would be so difficult to cut through or otherwise take off. As she stared, she realized something else, as well. The chain wasn't left to dangle loosely. She'd threaded it through a loop in her collar first.

"Oh God," she murmured.

"Just think, little girl," Mandy said, holding the third and final lock in front of her. "One more strike, and you will know what it's like to be locked in that thing forever. I wouldn't be able to stand it, if it were me. God, no more cumming, ever. Think you could handle it?"

She lowered the lock and placed it on the belt. Lily lay stone still, petrified that she'd hear that final snick of the lock. But she didn't. It was just resting on the hasp protector without being closed. There was still hope!

Mandy turned around and sat backwards on Lily's face. "Now lick." This time, Lily obeyed. The part of her that wasn't lesbian was disgusted at the feel of her tongue on a pair of pussy lips, the taste of her juices. The other part, which became more vocal with time, told her how hot it made her to be forced, truly under someone else's control, even if it was this total bitch. She found that precious little jewel, and Mandy gasped. It only served to remind her how much attention her own needed, throbbing away in its prison.

Mandy leaned over the belt, trying to slip a finger inside. With her other hand she grabbed the lock, which got Lily's heart pounding even more. "My, I don't think you'd even be able to get a finger in here. Imagine your clit, all locked up, never to get any relief!" She was panting steadily now. Lily redoubled her efforts. The sooner she finished, the safer she'd be.

"Susan is always laughing about how much you play with yourself. I think she'd be happy, knowing you couldn't do that anymore. Oh, but you would try, wouldn't you?" Her breathing picked up. Lily focused solely on her clit. "Your little fun button...you'd never get to touch it...oh yes! And I'd come over and see you...so horny all the time...masturbate in front of you..." Lily tried an experimental nibble.

"Oh, God! Just think, one click...and you'd never...get it off! Oh yes! I'm gonna do it! Keep you from cumming...keep you so horny!" With that, she squeezed the hasp shut with a very final click and came hard on Lily's face! The poor girl was screaming, but Mandy's pussy had muffled most of the sound. The rest was drowned out by the screams of two more orgasms on the couch. Mandy's orgasm went on and on, tugging at the closed lock and the chastity belt. Finally, her crest subsided. She rolled off her, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh God, did you really lock it?" Lily asked.

"See for yourself," Mandy replied, and pushed a key into her hand. The lock box had already opened. "Come on girls, time to get ready."

Cindy and Susan, having come off their high, were now a little embarrassed. They took the opportunity to ditch the scene.

Iggy_Man
Iggy_Man
91 Followers
12