The Color of Danger Ch. 03

Story Info
This is the second addition to 'The Color of Danger'.
2.5k words
4.46
36.9k
58
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Oz
Sir_Oz
47 Followers

This is the second addition to the story 'The Color of Danger' with permission of the original author Iggy_man. The story was brought to my attention by somebody that had a similar history/fantasy and we wanted to add on to it.

*****

Lily waited on her knees for her captors to return and wondered what would happen next. As she waited, she started to imagine what she looked like all trussed up like one of those bound slaves she had seen on the internet. She started to get horny from the images in her head, Mandy's pussy juices in her mouth and she could smell that musky odor seeping into the air. She worked herself up so she didn't care about it anymore, about getting wet or what happened next.

At this point as she accepted she was caught and would to as she was told. She only wanted to cum, or not to, unless her captor allowed her to. She knew it was impossible with the locked belt, which made it more exciting and real. Without control or the ability to please herself, she had no choice at this point to wait as Mandy was in control.

As she fell into deeper thought, she started too struggled against her bindings and work herself up even more. Getting that feeling she always had when she bound herself. Strangely she knew this is what she always wanted, although not dominated by another female, but dominated none the less. She never figured it would be another woman and most definitely not her roommate and friends.

"Only if it was a man instead of Mandy" she thought, then she might have done it willingly. But it was Mandy, a real bitch that hated her. Lily's mind began to relive the way Mandy took control and forced her to lick her to orgasm while Susan and Cindy watched. Then leaving her locked up for good. She began to get turned on to the point of willing to go along with what that Bitch wanted.

Deep into her thoughts, Lily didn't hear the footsteps behind her until she felt a hand grab her hair and pull her painfully backwards. She felt someone fumbling to attach something to each side of the nipple chain at the part that was passed through the collar. Then she felt the cold steel fall between her breasts. This caused the chain to pull upward and tug on her nipples hard. Some sort chain and it was heavy as it pulled her nipples further up; A leash by the feel of it. Then she felt the twisting and tugging on her clamped nipples and locks as something heavy was attached to each one; Weights were added to her locks. Whoever it was, let go of her hair and grabbed the leash it pulled it upward and forward causing her to stand up and cause her to scream into the gag. Standing must have been the intended result as the chain relaxed some.

Lily was then lead out of the room by the tugging of the chain. Finding it slow going with the spreader bar still attached to her ankles. She soon realized it was two chains that could be pulled individually causing the nipple to be pulled for the direction she was supposed to walk. Slowly she was led from her room into what felt like the living room. The chain was pulled downward which caused her to stop and fall to her knees. As she knelt there, she felt the strap on the gag loosen and thought she would be able to remove it. Lily felt a hand hold the gag firmly in her mouth, so she tried to wiggle her head. A sharp tug on the chain stopped her as her nipples were yanked and the weights bounced.

A second set of hands placed a hood over her head and pull her hair through an opening high in the hood. The hood was buckled so it couldn't be removed while the gag was reattached. Then the chain was pulled down and forward and so she was bent over, almost falling forward as a hand grabbed her hair and helped steady her painfully. Her forehead was placed against the ground and her ass lifted high in the air. Whoever was behind her attached something to the belt and held her there. Lily heard the sound of something clicking and her ass lifted slightly up. This caused lily to remain on her knees with her head on the floor but not lower her ass. The weights on her nipples swinging below her. Lily could only think of how she must look with her white ass high in the air and her nipples pulled downward and forward by the weights and the chain.

After a few agonizing moments she felt, like an electric shock, the feeling of cold metal being rested on her recently virgin asshole. She started to struggle as she realized she was about to be anally intruded by more metal. She braced herself knowing what would happen next and fearing it wouldn't be slow started to tremble as much from fear as from excitement.

"This weekend, I picked this up just for you my little slut, "Mandy's voice said, "knowing you would eventually need to have this taken from you as well."

Lily felt the object forcefully begin to enter her pink bud, stretching it wide, and stretching her more than the vibrator had. She began to sob and tried to squirm away as it was forced into her steadily. Her ass felt she was being torn in two and then feeling her ass snap closed around a smaller shaft. She screamed into the gag from the pain and the realization it wasn't a vibrator. She was now fully plugged in her ass as though the hole in her belt. Her body shaking from the ordeal and feeling a more hands on her ass, she knew it wasn't over yet.

She felt Mandy behind her still, working on the plug that filled her. Suddenly she heard Mandy say, "Ahh there we go; I found it MY little slave!"

Lily then heard a faint 'click' sound and felt the object being pulled roughly almost completely from her ass and the quickly shoved back in repeatedly. The stretching pains subsided quickly as her ass was fucked by the plug. Lily started to go into the special place in her head when Mandy stopped the fucking to tell her about the last of the keyless locks.

Mandy began to explain what was going on, "The plug has a chain attached to it that was now locked to the belt, which of course is locked on." Lilly heard Mandy chuckle and worried about what she would say next.

Mandy continued to explain that the chain was only long enough to allow the plug to be pulled out when lily was on her knees bent over like she was. It sounded like she was not addressing Lily directly, but speaking generally.

"This would require somebody to remove it, ALWAYS! "Let me show you how that works."

As Mandy continued to explain, lily began to cry as she understood the meaning. That the plug wouldn't be able to fall out on its own, due to the angle and it had to be pulled it out while pushing in on her asshole.

As Mandy demonstrated, Lily felt the plug being pulled out of her ass and stretching her. All she could do was grunt and sob. Mandy let the plug hang free for a moment giving Lily the hop it wasn't going back in right away.

Mandy resumed her lecture, "To get it back in, just line up the holes and shove it back in." "Since the angles are all wrong to get it out of the holes, this slut is stuck on relying for help from somebody; Always!" Mandy finished her final words with hard swats to lily's ass and raising welts.

Lily wondered if Mandy knew what affect her words and slaps had, or didn't have? Mandy must have thought they would cause pure fear, but Lily would have smiled if she could have. Lily was in heaven, or in that sub space she always wish she would be in one day. Lily hardly noticed she was lowered and unhooked from whatever held her ass high. She fell forward to lay flat on the floor.

Lily was then brought back to her knees by the lead being pulled sharply up. When the lead was pulled, it pulled up on the chain which tugged her nipples up, counter to the weights pulling them down. When she was upright and the upward tension on her nipple released, the weights pulled her nipples downward. Lily loved it, every tug on her nipples kept that tingling feeling her clit growing and the fire stoked.

She wanted more, and Mandy gave it to her by continuing to tug on the lead and testing the plugs ability to come out while in this position. Lilly felt the plug almost come out, but the short distance of the chain stop it. She tried pushing it out but to no avail. When she stopped pushing her asshole just pulled it back in. Each stretch, tug and failure drove her further into the need to cum to feel that electrical feeling from nose to clit. Then the memory came rushing back that's she wouldn't be able to touch herself. Ever again. She sobbed into the gag, a sob of pleasure, submission and content.

Headphones with loud music playing in them were placed over Lily's ears so she couldn't hear while she was lowered back into the head down kneeling position again. The hook was reattached to the belt again and her ass lifted high and forcing her on the tips of her knees. A hook was attached to the cuffs on her ankles and wrist and pulled upward to keep her head down and on her knees. She was oblivious to the motion around her as hands tugged on her restraints. Pulling, poking prodding and attempting to squeeze past the belt. On occasion she would feel the sharp sting on her ass and thighs which caused her to moan, squirm and cry out. She felt hands raising and dropping the weights causing her nipples to hurt like hell.

Lily even felt the sharp smack of someone whipping her breast with various implements. Once it was so hard that her breasts bounce off her chin and swung back and forth below her with the aid of the weighs and chain. This brought her out of her euphoria with burning pain on the underside of her breast. Screaming in agony and kept her from returning to her special place. All could think about is what she must look like and hope it would stop soon.

This humiliating torture had gone on for 10 or 15 minutes before stopping. By this time Lily was a mess. Drool running down her face, tits and ass on fire and her clit pounding for attention. She didn't notice the music stop and the headphones being removed. Mandy begin to address whoever was there that they should step out to the patio for drinks and that there would be more later on.

Lily heard Mandy's voice whisper into her ear, "I want you to think about how you pleasured me the other day and how you will pleasure others today."

Lily could only hang there recovering. She didn't know how long she was there or how many people were enjoying her predicament. All she could think about was how much her body hurt and wanting to cum. She hanged there until she eventually returned to sub space. Oblivious to things happening around her. Waiting and waiting until what seemed like hours passed.

Lily felt the sharp tug of the leash upwards and she quickly tried to raise from her knees to standing. The pulling became stronger and she struggled to stand on weak legs. At some point she was unhooked without her awareness. When she was finally standing Mandy spoke in clear voice. "Well little one, since your my slave now, there are some rules and things you need to understand." She then asked, "Are you ready?"

All lily could do is nod her head and mumble "yes" through the gag.

Mandy then continued, "First you will always address me as mistress or ma'am if I let you speak. Second I am your mistress and you will do whatever I tell you little one. Third understand I own your wet little pussy, I own your tight little ass, I own your mouth, I own everything about you little one. You will need to beg me to do anything and don't you dare displease me!" With each word from Mandy, Lily felt content to serve her and all she could do is grunt into the gag.

Lily did begin to get worried about how she was going to do that when Mandy didn't live here. Was Susan her roommate to control her while Mandy wasn't around? Mandy she could handle but Susan wasn't the dominant type.

Her thoughts were soon answered when Mandy spoke into her ear, "When you're done tonight, you'll be an obedient little pussy licker won't you?"

lily nodded.

Mandy continued, "I may even take you home with me to introduce you to my other friends. Maybe even get the collar cut off so you can go to work. You'll be a good little slut for us, won't you?"

Lily's mind snapped to the present. Her thoughts raced; home? With her? Her friends? She began to panic and tried to squirm to get away from this bitch. A sharp tug on the chain by Mandy reminded her she wasn't getting away as Mandy just laughed. Soon Lily was in tears again, sobbing into the gag.

"Shhhhh little slut," Mandy said in a slightly comforting way, "You'll want that when we're done with you."

Lily broke down and just nodded her head.

Mandy began to give her more instructions," I'm going bring my friends back in here and I'm going to remove the gag. You won't speak unless it's to answer me, understood?"

Lily nodded as Mandy continued," When I do you're going to service me like you did the other day and when you're done with me, you will service each them, understand?"

Lily nodded.

"I'm going to lower the gag for a moment and I don't want to hear a sound from you," Mandy said twisting Lily's nipple until Lily nodded yes.

Lily felt the gag being unbuckled and slowly removed. The thought to call for help crossed her mind until she felt a glass pressed against her lips. She drank deeply until the water was gone, trying to catch her breath. As she did the gag was reinserted and buckled. She was caught thinking about what would happen and if she could do it...

Sir_Oz
Sir_Oz
47 Followers