The Color of Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy turned to her. "See you next time!" And then she was gone.

Lily was once again alone, as she had intended to be originally. Unlocking her wrists, she slid back to lean against the bed frame. Looking down, she found what she knew she would find. The lock was indeed closed.

"Oh no," she whispered. She felt the tug on her breasts, and she was once again reminded of the locks closed there as well, and the chain that threaded through her collar. The chain, that was too short to allow her nipples to settle without a constant pull. The collar could be unlocked, but she couldn't get the chain off the loop. She had finally, finally been dominated the way she had always craved to be, being truly forced to do things she never would have considered. And now she was locked in her belt without a key.

Now, for this brief moment, she wasn't panicked. She wasn't thinking about the future, wasn't afraid. She was horny. She'd been stimulated for hours, and then dominated, and never had an orgasm. She needed it, badly! Her fingers set to work on the chastity belt, trying to force themselves in, around, under. She got down on all fours, trying to push up from behind. She curled up and straightened out, she unlocked her legs from the spreader bar and spread them even wider. Never once did her searching fingers find that desperate jewel within. It ached, oh God how it ached! How it begged for a simple touch, to relieve this frustration! But all her fingers could caress was cold metal.

She lay face down on the bed, both hands clutching the crotch plate. She heard the front door shut as she lay there, waiting for this feeling to subside, and after a time it did. But then she stood up. The ring! That heavy ring was still hanging from her jewel, the biggest one she had. Inside the chastity belt, it still had the freedom to sway and tug merciless on her lust button, so big that it would never graze that orgasm-producing tip. It immediately got her going again—and she had no way to stop it.

12