The Color of Sex Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched, he turned and smiled at her choice in attire. She looked at his chest and licked her lips. She would have to find time to explore his body the way he had explored hers. She'd received so much pleasure from him, she wanted to give him some too. The thought of licking and sucking on his nipples made hers hardened. She looked down and teased the small bud that protruded from her sweater.

Ben chuckled. "Go downstairs. I'll be there in a minute," he told her; again his voice spoke of expected obedience.

Candice smiled, turned and headed back downstairs. Ben closed the door to his bedroom, and picked up his phone. He dialed a number and soon Rick's voice was on the other end. "Hey Rick, how are things going?" he asked.

"Not bad, everything okay there? Did you get home okay?"

Ben smiled into the phone. "Yeah, everything is fine and I did get home, thanks for asking. I also called your daughter and checked in on her; she's doing great too."

"Yeah, we were getting worried. She hasn't called us back, and we left her a message on her phone," Rick told him.

"I'm sure she'll call you soon. You know how young people are," Ben said, before moving the conversation to business and the small, insignificant meeting he'd sent Rick on. When the conversation was over, Ben went in search of Candice and her cell phone.

He found both in the living room. He listened to her talk to Bobby, explaining that he couldn't come over. Her voice was growing more and more aggressive and annoyed. Ben frowned, took the phone from her hand and held it to his ear. Bobby's voice was pleading with Candice, and then he grew silent when she didn't answer him. Ben rolled his eyes and closed the phone, immediately ending the call.

"What the fuck?" she hissed, and grabbed her phone.

"Call your parents. Your mom is worried about you," Ben said, and turned away. He dug his phone out and pressed a number. As the call went through, he left Candice alone and went into her parents' bedroom. He felt her eyes on him.

He spoke on the phone, while wondering around Rick and Renee's living space. He picked up various trinkets that Renee had on her dresser. The drawers were opened and sifted through. The conversation he was having was spoken in fragmented sentences. Yet, he was still able to concentrate on what was being said, while invading his employee's privacy. He reached the closet and opened it. His gaze shifted briefly over the clothes. "Okay, see you then," he said into the phone before ending the call.

"What are you doing?" Candice's voice showed her disbelief and anger at her parents' personal belongings being picked over.

"Just being nosey," he admitted casually.

"Well, stop," she said. Candice walked over and pushed the closet door closed. She couldn't believe the audacity of the man, yet she shouldn't have been surprised. He'd already laid claim to her, so why not rummage through their house as if it were his own.

Ben said nothing, pushed past her and headed out of the room. Candice did a quick perusal of the room, noted nothing missing and went to search out her guest to see if he was fondling other things that didn't belong to him. She found him in the library.

"Sit down. I want to cover some things with you," he said. His voice was monotone and very adult. Instantly Candice didn't like the sound. It seemed very paternal. She rolled her eyes, annoyed with the fact that she was the young kid in the room and he was the adult.

"What?" she asked. The displeasure in their age difference showed in her voice and attitude.

Ben picked up on the annoyed expression and the 'ho-hum' attitude. He sat in a chair, opposite her, brought one leg up and rested it on his knee. "Well, you wanted me to come in you this morning and that means you don't give a fuck if you get pregnant or not," he answered back.

"I just wanted your cum. Is that so bad of me? I probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant, besides you should have had a condom. You came into my room," she muttered, trying to shift the blame.

Ben lifted a brow, conceding the conversation to her. "In the future though we're going to take the necessary precautions to ensure you won't get knocked up. I've got condoms but not nearly enough," he saw her eyes widen and her cheeks blossom into a red hue, "so I've made arrangements to have some brought over."

Her jaw dropped. "You called someone and they're bringing you condoms?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I wasn't planning on spending a weekend with a young woman, who has the stamina that makes me want to come a hundred times in a day. Granted that's not possible, but for the next day and a half, I sure the hell am going to try!"

Candice felt her skin grow hot.

Ben lowered his leg and bent over, resting his elbows on his knees. He clasped his hands in front of his legs. "Now, besides condoms, I want you on birth control. You can decide either the pill, or some other form. There are several out there. You start your new job on Monday, by Wednesday I want you on something so I don't have to use those dumb ass condoms."

"Okay," she said. "It shouldn't be that difficult. I already have a doctor, and as soon as I started dating mom told me that she'd never ask questions when I decided to seek out a prescription for the pill."

"Good, I didn't want to have you go to a clinic just to keep your parents out of our business."

She cleared her throat and sat back. She knew there was more, so she waited with apprehension building in her belly.

"I want to talk to you about partners," he said. His look was steady as he focused his gaze on her face.

"Partners?" she asked.

"Yeah, you'll need to cease taking payments from folks effective immediately," he told her. "I'll make sure you make up the difference by doing what I tell you to do."

"Done," she said without hesitation.

Ben smiled. "Good," he leaned over and took a drink of ice water that he'd gotten earlier. "Let's talk about your job. You already know that when I want to fuck you, I'll do it. So if we're in my office and there is an opportunity presented to me, I'm going to take it. Understand?"

"Yes, perfectly," she whispered and glanced at his groin.

"Up here," he told her.

She blushed, looked at his eyes and held his gaze.

"You're going to have other jobs too, besides being my personal fuck toy. There will come a time when I loan you out," he said and drank some of his water.

Candice's head seemed to bob out in shock and her eyes grew wide. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"I heard you, but you can't be serious!"

He put the water down and held her gaze. "I'm very serious. I'm a businessman and I'm paying you for the use of your cunt."

"You're paying me to be your whore." Her voice was full of disbelief, shock and edged with pain.

"I'm paying you to be a professional hooker. A whore doesn't get paid, she just gets fucked. You're going to make your money sucking guys off and being eaten out. They can fuck you as long as they're wearing protection. It'll be your job to ensure they do, and if they don't because you didn't make them, you're out the door. I don't need some disease killing a business deal." He shook his head in annoyance.

"What," she asked, catching the look. "Has that happened before? You got some disease and - oh fuck, did you just like give me AIDS or something?"

"Now you're worried?" he laughed. "No Candice. I'm not infected with anything and the men I give you to should be clean too, but sometimes things happen and investigations into peoples' lives aren't as thorough as we'd like them to be. That's why you must insist on a condom. In the event that you're raped..."

"Raped!"

He lifted a hand and casually flicked his wrist. "The likelihood that someone I give you to will do that is almost nil, but again, as much as I'd like to, I am not able to predict the future." He eyed her carefully, before continuing. "In the event you're raped. You will be paid handsomely and randomly tested until the doctors feel you're disease free."

"And if I'm not?"

"You'll be dismissed, with a large sum of cash to ensure your mouth stays shut. If, however, I discover you've been fucking someone I haven't given permission for you to fuck, you're out on your ass with nothing but a leaking cunt."

Ben stood up and left the library.

Candice sat there stunned. The weekend had suddenly taken a different turn, one she had not been expecting. She listened to Ben head upstairs to do whatever men like Ben do. She remained in her seat, pondering all he had said.

He had offered her money for the use of what she had willingly given him for free. How much she would make, she didn't know, but she knew it would be substantially more than what she was making now with her blow jobs and occasional fucks. She would be able to pay for school. What Ben offered was paying her to be a slut and enjoy cum. He also wanted her to give it up to whomever he deemed worthy. That bothered her. Men came in various shapes and sizes, and she didn't want to just suck any dick.

The image of her high-school history teacher popped into her head. He was old and had one foot in the grave. The joke was that he had probably lived most of the history in the textbook. The thought of pulling his wrinkled shaft into her mouth made her want to gag. The idea of several hundred gripped in her palms, however made her rethink sucking off Old Mister Landers a tolerable idea.

A knock on the front door echoed into the library. She turned her head and listened as Ben headed downstairs to see who was there. Candice remembered the delivery of condoms was on its way. She chuckled, curious as to how many Ben had asked for.