The Color of Sex Ch. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice's mind was full of fear of the unknown and excitement as to what was to come. She felt a knowing and gentle squeeze on her hand, looked down and realized she had been clutching Jon's. It seemed odd that she suddenly found herself more at ease with him than Ben, and she had known him for less than an hour, maybe two. Time seemed to have slipped by while they conversed, first in the living room, then over soup.

Chapter 10

Her mother and father's room looked small now that the three of them were in it. The bag of goodies that Jon had brought was spread out on the bedside table. Candice realized that Ben had prepared the room for her first group encounter. The comforter had been removed, as had the flat sheet and the pillows. All had either been folded, or laid to rest on the floor by the bed. Candice chewed on the inside of her cheek, worrying the tender flesh. She watched Ben walk behind her as Jon gave her fingers one last gentle squeeze. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to talk, listen, or simply react to whatever was done to her. Candice waited nervously for instructions.

Ben's breath caressed her neck, as his fingers pulled her hair away from the slender column. He lowered his mouth to her pulse and suckled on the soft skin. Her belly flipped and rolled as the tingling sensation danced across her flesh.

Jon dropped to his knees, lifted her shirt and kissed her stomach. She felt his tongue slide across her navel, and lap at the tender place. His fingers moved down her skirt and then under it. A whimper slid past her lips as she felt the pressure of his hands moving over her trembling thighs.

Her neck was continually assaulted by gentle kisses and nips from Ben's lips and tongue. He said nothing, nor did he demand anything from her. Candice sighed in appreciation for finally being the center of attention. One of Ben's hands moved down her rib cage, the other, caught her chin and turned her head so he could capture her lips in his. He kissed her softly, coaxing another murmur of pleasure from her throat. He smiled against the sound and drew her tongue into a sensuous battle of wills.

As the kiss drew her deeper into Ben's seduction, Jon's hands brought her closer to a promising release. His fingers were now opening her labia; his hands had made quick work on scooting her little skirt up; it now sat on her hips like a large band of material. She willingly parted her legs and shifted so she was better able to support her weight. His warm breath caressed her pussy. She pulled her mouth away from Ben's so she could look down and see him moving against her. Their eyes met.

She knew what he was going to do; she waited hungrily for that first swipe of his stiff tongue. When it came, Candice shuddered violently. Ben held her against him, while Jon worked his way around her sex, down her slit and back up again. He pushed the labia lips open, slathered each side, until she was begging for him to stop, but he knew that was not what she wanted. Her breath came in giant gulps and her words were muttered with quiet curses.

Jon lapped at her pussy, teased her clit and sucked on the hard bud while Ben pulled her sweater off, and released her bra. He stayed behind her, cupped both globes and began to massage the freckled bosom. His mouth licked her shoulders, bit down on the skin, and then licked across it, as if repairing any bruises he may have left. He took both of her nipples between his fingers and began to roll them.

Candice threw her head against his chest; her back arched and her hips began to thrust against Jon's mouth. The assault on her tits, accompanied by the sudden thrust of Jon's tongue driving into her hole was beyond anything Candice had ever imagined. The two men teased her body, bringing her closer and closer to a pending release, one she desperately craved. Two fingers enter her velvet cavity; they were twisted back and forth, screwing her with no rhyme or reason. Candice cried out, over and over again, begging for more, craving it. Jon answered, with a third finger, and a hard pull on her clit with his teeth.

Ben twisted her nipples with such force, that pain shot through the pink pearls and skated across her chest. "Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Oh God!" Neither man however gave her any mercy as the brought her closer and closer to the knowing eruption that would be her climax. When Candice's voice rang out, both Jon and Ben winced from the high-pitched squeal.

Cum flowed heavily from her sex. Jon tried to drink all of her slick juices, but couldn't help wearing some. Candice couldn't think or worry about the state of Jon's clothing, or his feelings on wearing her nectar. She exploded again as Ben twisted her areolas once more. This time Jon was there, creating a seal around her opening and sucking in the honey that she spilled.

Candice wanted to collapse. Her pussy was tender and the final lap of Jon's tongue as he washed away her release made her pull away and whimper. She felt Ben turn her, barely noticed Jon stand up and reach for a toy. Ben gently pressed her down with his hands on her shoulders. Her body swayed as her ass settled on the bed. He lifted her arms and pulled her bra free, discarded it and kissed her lips. She kissed him back, almost as if she were in a daze. He chuckled and urged her onto her back.

The cool sheet was a welcoming contrast to her flaming skin. Her body was hot and slick with sweat. Ben's hands slid up, gathered the bunched up material of her skirt and pulled it down passed her hips; she lifted her ass though the movement seemed too much for her. The skirt was left to sit in a heap with the rest of her clothes.

Jon and Ben stared at the young woman who lay in the center of her parents' bed. They both knew she would bring them a lot of money. She rested quietly, not quite asleep, but sleep could easily claim her. The two men disrobed and Jon touched the inside of Candice's right leg. "Roll over, sweetheart," he told her.

She mumbled, "Okay." Candice sighed as the sheets caressed her warm front side. She felt the bed shift, as one of the men climbed up behind her. With heavy lids, she looked back and saw Jon's dick jutting out from his groin. She moaned softly.

He placed his hands on her hips and lifted her ass. Instinctively she brought her knees up and wondered how it was going to feel having him fuck her from behind. She spread her legs open and shivered against the sensation of his fingers opening her pussy up. His cock head eased into her soft tender hole.

Ben also took up a position on the bed, resting on his knees, with his ass pressed into the bed's headboard and his cock inches from Candice's mouth. She looked at the thick shaft, and the spongy head. Her gaze shifted from his cock to his face. She smiled weakly. "I don't know if I have the energy," she confessed.

He laughed, stroked her face, and pushed both of his hands into her hair. "I just need your mouth, baby girl," he told her. Candice swallowed the saliva in her throat; obediently opened her lips, and felt his dick push past them. His cock bent slightly as he forced himself into her willing orifice. She winced at the ache in her jaw as she opened wider, hoping to ease the discomfort at accepting his aroused girth.

While Ben began to use her mouth, Jon began to use her pussy. Both men shoved, fucked, and teased her with their cocks. Jon slid his tool almost completely out, while anchoring her to him with his hands on her hips. Candice pushed back, eventually matching his slow and steady rhythm. As she pushed back, and he thrust forward, her pussy would instinctively clamp down on his member as if it knew the promising reward he offered.

Ben's fingers were tangled in her hair. The leverage gave him the advantage of controlling not only how fast he fucked her face, but also how deep. He started out shallow, allowing her more than enough time to enjoy the sensations of Jon's dick. Whenever she seemed, in his opinion, to be distracted by Jon's fucking, Ben would pull her hair, force her head back further, and drive his tool down her throat.

Candice gagged several times; her throat, belly and lungs wretched and burned as he used her; he said nothing and offered no encouragement. She was simply there to be used. She fought back the tears from the sudden realization of what she was doing and what it meant. Her hand came up to push at his hip; he held her there, forcing her lips to remain sealed around the base of his member.

Jon pushed deeper and deeper; one hand moved from her hip down to her pussy; he watched the look on Ben's face and knew Candice was struggling. He whispered her name, rubbed her sex, and found the hardened nub of her clit. Soon he was teasing and torturing the tiny tear drop, making Candice remember what it was like to experience pleasure.

Eventually, Candice stopped fighting Ben, angled her mouth so she could better take him, and thus eased the tight constriction of her throat. After she did this, she was better able to concentrate on Jon's ministrations. She put more weight on one hand while sliding the other, down her chest and under her right breast. She began to massage the soft globe, eventually finding pleasure in her own touch.

Candice twisted her nipple, while Ben used her face, and Jon's fingers and cock worked to give her an explosive release. The sound of their fucking and the men's grunts, as well as Candice's moans ricocheted around the room. Each person was now matching the other, so they moved as one well-lubed machine.

The train of climaxes began with Ben; his load of cream erupted into Candice's mouth and throat. She gagged, swallowed, and coughed around his member while he forced her lips to remain anchored to the base of his cock. Her pussy became loose around Jon's shaft; she could no longer concentrate on anything but the need to feel the air feeding her starving lungs. She abandoned her tit, and pushed her hands against Ben's hips. Her nails bit his skin, as she tried to force him to remove himself. The feeling of Jon's come, showering her inner walls went unnoticed as Candice and Ben stared each other down.

Tears trickled down her cheeks, as she began to force herself to breathe through her nose, and to swallow interminably the seed that was housed within the warm confines of her mouth. He waited until he felt she had swallowed as much as she could, and pulled out. Cum dripped from her mouth, and slid down her throat as she rolled away. It was only then that she felt some of Jon's fluids slide from her pussy. "You fucking son of a bitch!" she screamed as she climbed off the bed. "You fucking came in me!"

She hurriedly began to gather her clothes, only to be brought up short by Jon's strong grip on her arm. "I'm sterile," he told her calmly. "I got a vasectomy years ago."

Her gaze shifted between the two men. "And what's your fuckin' excuse?" she hissed accusingly at Ben.

"My excuse?" he asked, as he picked up the undershirt he'd worn earlier and began to dry his limp cock. "I wasn't aware I needed an excuse. It's business babe, nothing more." Ben moved off the bed and tossed her the undershirt he had been wearing, before he had disrobed. He left the room and headed toward her mom and dad's private bathroom.

She glared at his retreating form; her lips rose in a sneer. "Stupid son of a bitch," she muttered. Her anger was evident, but though it looked to be directed at Ben's retreating form, a large part of it was directed at her. Ben was right --- it was business. She was going to have to get used to being casually discarded or she would lose herself in this business. She spun around when she felt Jon's hand on her shoulder.

Jon stared down at her and shook his head. "Calm down," he told her. She glared back and pulled at her arm. Jon released her.

"You saw what he was doing!" she hissed. She wiped her face and rubbed the juices on the bed's sheets. "He fucking used me like..."

"Like you were a slut? A whore? Someone being paid to give him sex?" Jon asked.

Candice stared at Jon for several long minutes. He only returned her gaze. She left the room, and hurried upstairs to her bedroom. The slamming of the door echoed through the house. She locked it as tears of frustration and humiliation rolled over her. She cursed herself; she cursed Ben, and she cursed Jon for pointing out what she'd already been thinking. She was a slut, a whore, and soon a paid employee giving Ben, Jon and anyone else they choose whatever they wanted.

Eventually she pushed herself away from the door and wiped her face. She noticed her reflection in her bedroom window, and studied it, as Ben's words came back to her. It wasn't love, nor was it even "like." It was business; just like he'd said. Could she handle the countless sexual partners? The callus way her needs were discarded or the lack of true love? She swallowed the lump in her throat and thought about what this sort of business arrangement meant.

Ben was going to loan her out and in return he was going to make money off of her body. Jon was going to make money; their business would, according to the two men, thrive. So where was she in all of this – besides lying on her back? She was doing all the work to seal the deals that would bring Ben and Jon millions, perhaps even billions, of dollars. Candice laughed softly, in disbelief. What was she getting out of the deal, a college education and some cash?

What would happen when she wanted out? Or they thought she was too old for the job, or wasn't what the clients were looking for anymore? They were going to pay her off, and toss her aside. Why would they do that? She'd be a liability for them; she'd be their dirty little secret of the business. How long were they expecting her to spread her legs? There were so many unanswered questions. So many in fact, she felt her stomach tighten in fear at the unknown.

She chewed on her lower lip as she headed toward the shared bathroom. She locked both doors, the one leading back into her room, and the one leading to the guest bedroom. Once she was under the welcoming heat of the shower's water, she began to think of ways she could protect herself and her parents in case things got ugly.

Candice scrubbed her pussy clean and washed her face and hair, once out of the shower she brushed her teeth and zealously used the mouth wash, allowing the sting and bite of it to cleanse away the seed she'd been forced to swallow. When she was done, she looked at the reflection in the mirror. She saw a young, wide-eyed and innocent girl; someone who appealed to men because of her youth. There was more there though.

The longer she gazed upon herself, the more she saw. She was young, but she wasn't naive. Her parents were smart, but easily manipulated; she'd been doing it for years. They wouldn't know what to do or how to handle the situation their daughter was now in. Candice, however, knew how to play on the short-comings of trusting adults. Right now, Ben and Jon saw her as easy money, a quick fix to the top.

She was so much more than that. Candice smirked at her reflection and began to blow dry her hair. As she did, she thought about how best to keep track of what she did, whom she did and how often. Besides logging dates, places and of course clients, how could she insure physical evidence, like pictures and voice-recordings?

Immediately she thought of Bobby. He was a geek, a nerd, but a guy that she could also have eating out of her palm as long as she played her cards right. He knew all about spy gear and how to hide cameras, and microphones. As soon as the idea of bringing one of her past clients into the game presented itself, she dismissed it. No, Bobby wouldn't work, no one would. She was going to have to play this role alone, unless someone came along that had as much to lose as she did.

Candice rolled her shoulders, finished her hair and reapplied her make-up. When she was done, she unlocked the bathroom doors and headed back into her room, where she slipped on another skirt, and another tank top. Her pussy and breasts were left free of the typical confining undergarments.

Before she headed downstairs, she sat down at her desk and tapped the mouse pad of her laptop. The screen came to life. Her fingertip slid along the cool metal surface and the cursor hovered over her bookmarks tab. With a quick click, and her pulse racing, Candice quickly scrolled down and clicked on the link to her college.

Within seconds their website was displayed in front of her and she was going through the necessary changes to alter some of her classes. She opened another window; this one showed her the deadline in selecting the courses she wanted. The cursor moved down to the clock and calendar of the computer, she checked the date and moved the blinking arrow back to her class schedule.

When Candice left the room, to rejoin Jon and Ben, she had managed to drop several generic elective courses and picked up business and technology classes.

Chapter 11

She took the stairs two at a time and walked into the living room with a smile on her face. She claimed a seat close to the two men.

"You're looking more chipper," Ben noted, as did Jon.

"Well, I was thinking – you're right. You didn't need an excuse and I was wrong to want one," she said with an air of confidence. She looked at both men and knew each one was watching her with a gaze of curiosity and intrigue. "But that's beside the point. This is business nothing more, so I figure if I'm going to be the whore, I want to play the part the best I can," she said.

"So you're saying yes?" Jon asked. He wasn't surprised, not even after Ben's stunt of force feeding her his cock and cum. She wanted money, it was obvious once Ben explained how little the parents had and how many hundreds of dollars the young woman had spent on designer clothing and handbags, not to mention shoes and other various novelties that Ben had seen in her bedroom.

She grinned, bringing Jon's thoughts back to the moment. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. I still want to be a nurse and I want college to be separate from all of this," she said. "I'll stop fucking and sucking the boys at school, though I'm sure they're gonna wonder why, but my grades and who I fuck to get them is my business. I've never fucked for an A, but if I feel the need, I'm going to do it. You can have my body, I'll abide by your rules, but when it comes to school that's my business."

Ben chuckled. "I don't care about your fuckin' education. My business is the company and you on your back or on your belly; your ass in the air, is all I'm concerned with."

Jon sat back and studied the young woman and his boss. Ben, he knew still did not seen the brains behind the beauty, but Jon did. What he also saw though was the way she could be controlled. With a firm hand, she would be easy pickings and he knew he had just the right touch to keep her in line. He cleared his throat, mentally telling himself to never let Ben see her true intelligence.

"There is one topic we need to discuss. It's a matter of trust," Jon said. "You understand that the people you're going to be fucking are going to be a mix of high profile individuals as well as a few minor players in the game of finance. You will be expected to keep your mouth shut and report only to us. You can't run off to your college buddies and tell them who you fucked that week or who you're going to be fucking next month."

Candice rolled her eyes. "Like anyone would believe me," before Jon could speak she added, "I'm in this for the money and the degree, nothing more, nothing less." She looked to Ben. "My daddy's trusted you and your company for years. I'll trust you too. I do, however, want a credit card; one that I don't have to ever worry about maxing out."