The Color of Sex Ch. 15-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dress? I get to wear clothes?" Candice asked in a mocking tone.

Amelia chuckled. "Not the kind you think," she winked and walked away, leaving Candice alone in the bedroom.

Candice took in the room around her and found herself once more consumed by envy. The bed she would be sleeping in was a King. It had no footboard, and the headboard was small, barely noticeable behind the thick pillows. The floor was bare, except for a thick carpet that lay on the right side; she assumed that was where she would sleep if she were "saucy".

The wall that divided the bedroom from the bathroom was made up almost entirely of rock. In the center was a fireplace that could be accessed from both rooms. Candice headed toward the bathroom, giving barely a glance to the view of the lake and woods that was framed by another wall of floor to ceiling windows.

Once behind the door, she peeled off the G-string, which was in her opinion ruined, but it was not hers to throw away. She turned on the sink, pressed the stopper in and grabbed a small soap dispenser. The G-string was soon soaking in suds.

Candice then turned and took a moment to familiarize herself with the bathroom. Besides a shower, big enough to hold three people, which also had a bench one side, there was a large tub with jets, as well as a smaller more intimate one. There were two commodes, two sinks, and more mirrors than a woman's fitting room.

In the ceiling three angled windows caste natural lighting around the room, as would the fireplace if it were lit. She opened the cabinet doors, found her favorite bottle of shampoo, as well as her preferred brand of feminine hygiene products. A small stainless steel basket had most everything she wanted already tucked in it, so she grabbed that and placed it inside the shower, using the bench as her personal table.

When she was ready she turned on the water and felt the powerful streams of heat instantly coat her cum-covered flesh. To say she was impressed with Jon's home would have been an understatement. As she washed and scrubbed, lathered and shaved her body, she imagined cashing in her jewels and making a home for herself and her parents. Thoughts of family and money turned her mind back to job security. She wondered again, how long would they keep her active in their little endeavor? They never really said, and she never really asked.

Her fingers ran down her torso, over the cheeks of her ass, and down her legs. She massaged the flesh and pondered how good she looked. She was young and wouldn't truly start aging until she was in her late thirties, even then she'd look good. Her mother had and still did.

Candice took a deep breath and pushed her mother from her mind. She had other things to worry about and her parents weren't even close to the top of the list. She still didn't know what to do with her money. Jewels worked, but when Gregory had returned all her stolen possessions and she dumped them onto her counter, he'd shown her how easy it was to lose her fortune.

She needed another way to hide her wealth and before she knew it, she was already formulating a plan to use Gregory's past to further aid her future. He would help her, guide her and protect her in more ways than physical.

Candice shut off the water, grabbed a towel and began to dry her hair and body. While she did she thought of how best to approach Gregory the next time she saw him. Those thoughts led her down another path. She stopped what she was doing and slowly took another look around the room.

He had said he would "be there" and that she wouldn't "see" him. Obviously it meant that he had placed cameras and most likely audio equipment throughout the house and was watching her. She finished drying off, placed the towel on a metal bar and walked around the bathroom. This time she looked for anything that seemed out of place or unusual.

She stared at the skylights and guessed that he had probably put the camera up high enough that he would have a bird's eye view of the room. A part of her wanted to wave, wink, and give him a show, but another part told her that to be caught behaving suspiciously would only give Jon reason to question her motives, if she were ever caught behaving oddly. So with a shrug to her shoulders, Candice tried to ignore the knowledge she held that Gregory was watching and listening to everything.

"God have mercy on your soul Jon, if you ever fuck him over," she said to herself in a hushed whisper.

Candice, fresh from her shower walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed. She wasn't tired anymore, the water had washed away the cum and sweat of sex and left her feeling refreshed and eager to face the world.

There were a set of double doors to the right of the bed, so she opened them and found a small selection of robes, dresses, and various other feminine attire tucked neatly beside a row of menswear.

Her fingers brushed over the clothes and pushed at the hangers. Eventually she settled on a white robe with a matching baby doll chemise. She removed the robe, but left the lingerie on the satin hanger.

Once the robe was on, the sash notched loosely at her waist, Candice walked over to a pair of doors that opened to an outdoor balcony. The early evening air caressed her skin and gave her a slight chill. She wrapped her arms around herself, took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

She thought of what Amelia had said about being bi-sexual and how she was going to be training her as a switch while Jon was at work. Candice realized that this meant she would be dominating the older and more experienced woman.

Her brow furrowed in confusion. How could Amelia allow that to happen? How could she give up that control to a stranger? Then again, how could Candice give up so much of herself to Ben and Jon and not to mention dozens and dozens of men, and sometimes women? She didn't know, nor did she really want to focus on it.

Amelia's words came back to her. "Don't over think it. Just accept your place...." Candice opened her eyes and took another deep breath. The air around her was full of various scents. She smelled the water of the lake, the pine trees in the wood, the earthy aroma of the ground beneath her. She wanted something like this for herself someday, security and confidence, wealth and power. How could she retain all that if she didn't "over think it"?

She turned away and walked back into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. "I sure wish I could talk to you right now," she said to the air around her, but knew the man for whom the message was for could hear her.

Her gaze drifted to the bed and her shoulders sagged. She suddenly felt weary and worn. She walked over to it, pulled down the covers, removed her robe and climbed onto the thick mattress. Her head rested on the pillows and as soon as she was able to snuggle into the blankets, sleep claimed her.

Chapter 17

Amelia sat on Jon's lap. His hand casually brushed against her pussy as they watched Candice shower, dry herself and walk around the bathroom, before strolling about the room and eventually climbing into the bed. They both were curious as to what the girl was looking for. Amelia told him she was probably looking to see if the place was bugged; he said she wasn't smart enough to think that far ahead. He saw the doubt in his pet's eyes, but said nothing about it.

When the audio equipment picked up Candice's wish for someone to talk to, Jon instantly knew having her within the walls of his house had been the perfect plan. She would become friends with Amelia and in so doing he would gain her trust. Candice would see him as a giving and caring man, a wise Sir and he was convinced she would eventually aid him in gathering more ladies for his lucrative business.

Ben would be kept in the loop on most dealings, but not all. After all he had a fortune to build and contacts to reestablish. He'd been out of the game for a while, but now with the help of his pet and the little nurse who was snoring in his bed, he would soon be back on top.

"Go wake her up," Jon said. He swatted Amelia on the ass. "Make it good and then get her ready," he demanded with a lift of one brow.

Amelia nodded her head and headed back to Candice's side. She knew what her Sir wanted and her pussy pulsated with desire as she imagined him watching her pleasure their houseguest.

The sound of a woman's voice whispering softly in her ear made Candice stretch and roll over. She opened her eyes and stared at Amelia.

"Time to wake up," the woman said with a soft gentle whisper. Candice watched Amelia's hand rise and her fingers brushed away at Candice's bangs. "Sir wishes for me to braid your hair," she told her.

Candice took a deep breath, stifled a yawn and then sat up. The blankets fell from her shoulders and settled at her waist. Her nipples were hard from the surprising cool air that touched her skin upon losing the blankets. She blushed when Amelia commented on the darkened pink flesh of her areolas and the taut pearly centers.

"May I?" Amelia whispered.

Candice glanced over to the woman, bit her lip and swallowed the nervous bubble that had formed in her throat. She saw Amelia's tongue slide across her lips and her gaze was locked on Candice's tits. The young woman knew what Jon's pet wanted to do. "Are you sure it is okay?" Candice asked.

Amelia smiled wide. "Sir will be pleased you asked, but yes, it is okay. He has given me permission to use you in all ways. I ask only out of respect. Monday I officially become both your teacher and your pet. Today and tomorrow, we belong to him, but are free to play with each other."

"I've never played with another woman," Candice admitted. She felt her pussy tighten as curiosity reared its head.

"Well, by the end of the month we'll have changed that, won't we?" Amelia laughed. She reached down and cupped Candice's right breast while sitting on the bed. "So may I taste it?"

Candice's lower lip trembled. She lay back on the bed and shook her head.

Amelia smiled warmly, lowered her head and dragged her tongue across Candice's tit. Candice whimpered. Amelia laughed softly before washing her nipple with the tip of her tongue and pushing in the hard bead. Candice's fingers gripped the blanket at her hips.

"You taste clean and pure," Amelia said, before leaning over and suckling on the left breast.

Candice gasped. "Thank-you," she said awkwardly.

Amelia moaned and pulled on the girl's nipple. Her tongue circled and toyed with the soft flesh until Candice was writhing beneath her. Amelia's hand moved down Candice's torso, pushing the blanket away and exposing her naked flesh to the air around them. Candice shivered. Amelia whispered how beautiful she was and how she wanted to taste her folds.

"May I taste you Candice?" Amelia asked. Her tongue slowly snaked down to the woman's belly button. Candice's hips rose and fell. "Please?" she asked her Sir's temporary plaything. "Please Mistress, may I taste your pussy?"

Candice groaned. She licked her lower lip and closed her eyes. "Yes," she whispered. She felt Amelia's breath dance across her skin as her lips pressed tiny kisses along her belly, over her hips, and then at the apex of her sex.

"Thank-you Mistress," Amelia said before her tongue pushed between Candice's outer lips and slid along the dark-pink skin.

"Oh my," Candice whispered. She closed her eyes and opened her legs as she felt the presence of a woman's face between her legs. It was different to have a woman caressing her sex with soft fingertips and slow even strokes of a wet muscle.

Amelia dipped her tongue deeper between Candice's folds, toyed with the hole that her Sir had plunged many times. She pushed her tongue in and then pulled out, only to repeat the process over and over again until Candice's hips began to rock back and forth.

"Mistress," Amelia said in a hushed whisper. "Can I make you come?"

Candice gasped. "Yes, yes!" She sat up on her elbows and watched Amelia move around so she lay between Candice's thighs. The two women looked at each other. Candice's eyes were wide open and her lips parted to allow air to slip in and out as she tried to take in what was happening to her.

She saw Amelia place her hands on her thighs and open her legs even farther apart. She saw the woman's tongue dart out, as she pushed at Candice's clit with the tip of the muscle.

Amelia's breath cooled her hot pink flesh. Candice gripped the sheets, wrinkling the fabric as she watched and took note of how different it felt to have the girl's tongue tenderly stroking and rubbing her swelling lips. She looked into Amelia's eyes when Amelia lifted her wet face from Candice's pussy.

"Mistress, push me into you. Make me fuck you, make me suck on your sweet pussy," Amelia whispered.

Candice blinked; it felt foreign to her, to be in control of a lover, not only that, but a woman. She bit on her lip, reached out and placed her hand on the back of Amelia's head. Her lower lip trembled as she pushed Amelia back into her sex. Amelia moaned in pleasure while rubbing her face back and forth, up and down. When she looked up at Candice, she was covered in sexual fluids that shined in the light.

"I'll smell like you all night," Amelia confessed in a low whisper. She then went back to eating her way through the young woman who was there to learn and train.

Candice kept a firm hold on Jon's pet. Her hips began to naturally roll and thrust. Her legs wrapped around Amelia's torso. She panted and took deep breaths to calm herself as her pussy tightened around the girl's long fingers.

Amelia found her G-spot and began to rub it tenderly until Candice was growling and cursing. "Harder," Candice muttered. "Harder," she took a deep breath and uttered, "cunt."

"Fuck yes," Amelia groaned. She went to work pushing harder on the delicate spot, while rolling Candice's clit around with her tongue.

Candice was bucking and grinding against the woman. She tried to focus on everything, and yet fell short on focusing on anything. When she felt her climax was about to shower the lithe woman between her legs, Candice grabbed her hair and lifted her off her sex. "I'm gonna come all over your pretty little face," she gasped.

"Yes, Mistress, come all over your slut, your come slut," Amelia said, seconds before Candice was pushing her back into her soaked lips.

Candice shook violently as the words she'd spoken bounced to and fro in her head. She didn't have time to focus on what she'd said, or why she'd said it. Amelia was too knowledgeable in eating pussy and Candice to inexperienced with the erotic sensation of having a girl give her pleasure.

She pushed her hips up hard and violently shoved Amelia down into her sex as waves of fluids erupted and coated the girl's face. Amelia breath washed over her as she took in large gulps of air between swallowing several ounces of cum.

When Candice collapsed on the bed, the woman rose up and lay on top of her. Their pussies touched, their legs entwined and Amelia's breasts mashed against Candice's.

Candice stared bewilderedly at Jon's pet. Amelia looked at her. Cum dripped from her chin. Candice eyed the woman's mouth. "Do you have some in your mouth?" she asked with a hint of awe, confusion and a touch of disgust.

Amelia's lips and mouth moved back and forth as if she were playing with mouth wash. She shook her head yes. Candice's face contorted. Amelia smiled, but kept the juice in her mouth. "Well, swallow it for God's sake," Candice said.

Amelia tilted her head back so Candice could watch her throat constrict and move the mouthful of cum. When she was done, she licked her lips, and slowly brought her head back down so their eyes met once more. "Did you like that, Candice?" Amelia asked.

Candice wanted to laugh at the ridiculous question, but didn't. It was pretty obvious she'd enjoyed it, after all she'd come. But she knew that wasn't what Amelia was talking about. She was talking about the small power exchange they'd had at the end.

She lay there with the woman on top of her and reached out to touch Amelia's hair. "I don't know," she admitted. "It was so different, all of this is different."

Amelia hugged her and then slipped off. She sat on the bed and touched Candice's left breast. "You're going to do well this month, and then I think whatever Jon has planned for you, you're going to succeed. Again Candice, just accept it and embrace it."

"You don't know what I'm doing then? Besides this training exercise?" Candice asked, still somewhat surprised that the submissive truly was unaware of Candice's true presence in Jon's house.

Amelia sighed. "I ask no questions," she said before leaning over and brushing back Candice's hair. She closed the distance between them on the bed and hugged the woman, then whispered into her ear, "I know enough that this has to do with Jon's work. Ben's been here a lot more than usual, and your name has been brought up a number of times in the bedroom when the three of us play, but no one has come out and said why you're here, except to learn from Jon and my relationship."

"Oh," Candice answered back. She was curious why Amelia had gotten so quiet and yet she sensed the answer as soon as she thought it.

"Do you want to tell me?" Amelia asked.

"Can I?" Candice asked.

Amelia shrugged her shoulders. "Jon is my Sir. So I try to always be up front and honest with him, but I'm also a woman and I know that sometimes women need to confide in each other. When you're ready, if you're ready to share with me, then you may. You're not his pet, his slave, or his whore, so your secrets aren't his to have or his to carry."

Amelia smiled warmly, glanced toward a small figurine on the dresser and winked. She knew she'd said what her Sir would have wanted her to say. Building trust was his top priority. She feared the reasons, but also knew she was not to question his actions. She was only to do as she was told.

Candice kept her mouth shut. Amelia was wrong. She was very much Jon's whore. For the first time since walking through the door, the idea bothered her. "Go wash your face," Candice said. "There is no need to wear my cum all over you."

Amelia angled her head. "If that's your command, I'll do it. But I do enjoy the scent of a woman and yours is quite erotic and tasty."

Candice blushed. "Perhaps, but well, I'd rather you not - not right now. This is so new to me. I don't think I could look you in the eye, knowing you were wearing my cum. Hell, it's going to be hard enough to just look you in the eye after we did what we did," she admitted.

Amelia laughed. "We didn't do anything. I did all the work," she winked, got off the bed and headed to her bedroom. She paused at the door. "I laid your clothes out on the dresser before waking you up. Sir wants you downstairs within the hour, so if you need help just press this button here," Amelia pointed to an intercom system, "it ties into my bedroom."

"Okay," Candice said, with a glance at the items on the dresser. "Thanks," she told her.

Amelia chuckled, left the room, and pulled the door closed behind her.

Candice climbed out of bed, touched her pussy and shook her head back and forth as she tried to force herself to accept reality. She had just let another woman eat her out and she'd enjoyed it. Not to mention the fact that when it had come down to it, she had felt a rush of heat course through her as she demanded Amelia to fuck her and forced her head between her legs. She shivered as renewed excitement skated to her sex.

She walked up to the dresser and grabbed the leather straps and stared at them. The urge to take care of bodily functions forced her to drop the tangle of buckles and straps and make a quick trip to the bathroom. Candice took care of her needs and washed her sex, leaving it clean of all unwanted fluids, as well as her own scent of release. When she looked up at the ceiling she wondered if Gregory had enjoyed the scene of Amelia and her.