The Color of Sex Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice shook her head. "No, come shower with me," she told him, "I'm not quite ready to let you go."

Gregory chuckled. "Sounds like a plan," he answered back, before tilting her head and kissing her soundly on the lips.

After the shower Candice dressed and Gregory toweled off, wrapped another around him and headed over to his apartment, winking at a passing neighbor who blushed and giggled knowingly. He dressed and went back to Candice's place. The smell of bacon reached his nostrils. They flared and his stomach growled. He walked into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around the woman at the stove and kissed her neck. Candice leaned into him and smiled, before pushing him away and ordering him to ready the table.

Soon they were sitting across from each other, eating their breakfast and sipping at their preferred choice of beverages. Eventually Gregory sighed, pushed his plate away and patted his stomach in appreciation. Candice smiled as she finished hers. "You look lost in thought," she said as she began to clean off the table.

He sighed and cleared his throat. "I really think we need to talk about your plan. Also I'm curious as to why you never really have asked about why I hate Jon so much."

Candice turned around and faced her lover. "I figured you had your own reasons and honestly...I had forgotten. Too caught up in myself, I guess," she admitted.

Gregory nodded his head. "I understand," he told her. She offered an apology, which he waved off. "Jon turned my step-sister into his own personal fuck toy and then drugged her up, allowing others to use her too. She committed suicide and as hard as it was for me not to kill him, I knew had I acted on that rage I would have later regretted it. I don't know if you'll ever regret castrating those assholes, but I do know that there are other ways to seek revenge and still do permanent damage."

She took a moment to comprehend what he'd shared with her. There was still pain in his eyes when he spoke of what had led him to Jon's door and she knew that there would come a time when he would share more of himself with her. She was glad of that and looked forward to discovering all his secrets. As far as her plan of revenge, she was not sure she wanted to hear about another plan of attack, but again Candice realized she was not the professional.

"Okay, I'll hear you out," she told him before reclaiming her seat.

"I agree that your dad would make a great leader for the company. So I believe you need to go to the board, with just a small fraction of what was happening under their noses, not everything obviously, but enough to make them realize that if you choose to go public, the entire company would crumble. They make your dad CEO and you can decide what you want to do in regards to your personal life," Gregory said.

"But I'm going to have to tell Dad, aren't I?" she asked in a soft whisper.

Gregory nodded his head. "I think you do," he said.

"Do you think he'll go for it?"

He took another deep breath. "Over time, yes. But he will need time to accept what you're dumping in his lap, as well as time to forgive you and forgive himself," Gregory told her.

"Forgive himself? He's not at fault."

He frowned and shook his head. "No, he's not. But he's a dad, and he's going to feel he's at fault. You've given them a lot of your income and he had to have suspected something wasn't on the up and up. He just chose to keep his eyes diverted," Gregory answered.

Candice thought for a moment and realized he was right. Her father would feel guilty and would never see her in the same light again. A tear fell from her eye. She wiped at it and pushed her bangs away from her forehead with her fingers. "Okay, what about Ben and Jon?"

"Let me hack into their accounts, we'll unload them, leave them just enough to survive on, but they'll always be on their guard. We'll use their money to hire investigators to keep them in line. There will always be a need for them to look over their shoulders," Gregory said.

"And where are we sending their money?" she asked.

"Well, a good portion of it will be to pay off the two new girls that were brought in. Another portion sent to various charities as well as filtered into the accounts that I had set up for you a long time ago, as well as accounts already in my name," he answered.

Candice's lips pursed in contemplation. "I still want their balls chopped off," she hissed.

Gregory sighed. "Honey, take away their money and you are chopping off their balls," he whispered, "They'll be living below the poverty line, for the rest of their lives. They may need those balls to make a living."

She chuckled softly and then sighed. "Okay," she agreed with an almost childlike pout forming on her lips, "but, I want to get this over with and soon."

"I understand, let me talk to the doc and find out exactly what happened," Gregory reached out and touched her hand, "Ben wasn't lyin', he was too cocky. But maybe he was wrong about some of the details. Is it okay if I handle this?" he asked.

She closed her eyes and took several long deep breaths. "You'll tell me everything, no matter how ugly?" she asked.

He squeezed her fingers. "I will. I swear."

"And dad?" she asked, chewing nervously on her lower lip.

"I'd like to be there with you," he admitted. When she smiled, he knew she had already planned on asking him. "I want you to take the rest of today off, just veg out in front of the TV and be a lazy heiress."

Candice laughed, but did as he requested and spent the rest of the afternoon lounging around and basking in the joy of knowing that it was all finally coming to an end. There were times she would focus on the conversation she would have with her dad, but soon after she would push the thoughts away and focus instead on a future with Gregory.

Gregory arrived at Samuel Harris' private residence. It didn't take long for the doctor to usher him into his study, nor did it take long for Harris' features to pale and then turn green. Gregory gave him some time to accept that not only did Gregory know who Candice was, but also what she was in regards to Harris and how Harris had fucked her up.

He left with a written confession as well as a detailed explanation of what the doctor had done to Candice. The procedure could be reversed, but there was no way to guarantee 100% that she could get pregnant again. Gregory knew that a chance would still be more than what Ben had given her.

When he arrived back at her apartment he was welcomed into her loving arms. It would be later that evening when they finally sat down again to discuss what Harris' had shared. Candice was relieved to know there was a chance for her to be a mother, and she knew that if other procedures were needed, it would be Ben and Jon's money that financed them. Gregory and she once again found comfort in each other's arms before drifting off to sleep.

It only took a few days for Ben to approach Candice, unaware of all the plotting that she and Gregory had been doing, he naturally assumed she had caved and would give into his threats. When he arrived on her doorstep, Gregory ushered him inside. The bodyguard turned lover, had moved into Candice's apartment and the two of them listened to Ben explain how he saw things progressing.

"I'll forgive you for your insolence, and I'll even let you keep your lap dog," Ben said casting a glance toward Gregory.

"And my dad?" Candice asked. Her voice wavered slightly as she looked hopefully at Ben. She wanted him to think she was caving and giving in and when Ben smirked, she knew she'd won.

"He can keep his job, but don't fuck up like this again," Ben warned. Candice promised she wouldn't, and gave her boss an apologetic smile. "Jon's out of the picture, which you already knew and I'm bringing in a new guy, so don't be surprised if he doesn't call you and want to try out the goods," Ben told her. He shifted nervously after catching Gregory's snarling expression.

Ben got up, reached out and touched Candice's chin. "I'm glad you came around," he whispered, before bending down and kissing her deeply.

Candice's stomach rolled and pitched, but she acted the part of a submissive and docile woman. When Ben left, she headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and rinse her mouth out with mouthwash.

Gregory leaned against room's door frame. "You did well," he told her. She smiled and responded in kind toward him and his behavior with Ben. "After tomorrow this will all be over," he whispered before pulling her into his arms.

Candice nodded her head against his chest. Everything was set for tomorrow, she had arranged a meeting with her father, one that Gregory would attend, and after that, she had planned a business dinner with the most notable of board members. Gregory had made all the arrangements as far as where they would dine, how much evidence would be shown, and the demands they were making.

The following morning her father arrived at her apartment. His mood was guarded and she knew it was because of Gregory's presence, but also because her tone of voice over the phone had been foreboding. Gregory sat beside Candice, though he didn't touch her as she began to tell her father everything there was to tell including the roles Ben, Jon, Gregory, and Samuel had played.

Rick sat there listening to his daughter and trying desperately to understand everything she was saying. The weight of her words slammed into him and left him breathless and speechless. Gregory was there as a buffer between the two, if one was needed, but it wasn't. Rick eventually got up and walked out, his mind too full of images he had never fathomed. Candice stood up and headed toward the door, only to be pulled back by her lover and best-friend. She turned into his embrace and cried openly on his chest. Gregory held her close and listened to her sobs, until she was hiccupping and trying to catch her breath.

Only when he was sure she was okay, did he leave her to take care of the next wave of deception. A few keystrokes and well placed calls had numbers from various accounts in the name of Ben Tarnish and Jon Adams quickly sliding down into triple digits. When it was all said and done Candice, the two new girls, and Gregory's bank accounts were overflowing. He had arranged each girl to have their own team of accountants, men he trusted and knew would educate the women so they better understood the second chance they were being given.

By the time dinner with the elite board members took place, Candice was once again herself. Her back was ramrod straight as she took charge of the dinner conversation and though her cheeks grew flush when the photos of her and Ben, as well as her and some of their more known clients were shared, she remained true to her goal. There was not a lot to discuss once Gregory outlined what they needed to do in order to keep the company alive. Her father would be named CEO by the end of the week. The offer would be written up and presented to him and then it would be up to her dad whether to accept it or not.

Gregory sent Candice away and handled the fallout from Ben and days later, Jon. Both men had showed up at her apartment, hell bent on making the young girl pay. Both left with battered faces and broken ribs. Gregory worked to replace broken furniture and damaged figurines before the love of his life returned home. When she did, it was with him waiting for her in the living room on bended knee.

Epilogue:

Rick did forgive his daughter and over time he learned to forgive himself. He took the job as CEO and Renee remained forever in the dark in regards to Candice's job and the true nature of it. The two young girls kept their mouths shut and learned how to manage the shocking wealth that had fallen into their laps. Amelia found love, devotion, and happiness tethered to a man who valued her as a true sub wishes to be valued. Ben and Jon were hounded by creditors, and their part-time jobs never lasted longer than a few weeks. Candice and Gregory were wed and on the night of their second honeymoon Candice whispered in her husband's ear that 1 + 1 = 3.