The Colors Of Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella looked into his eyes as he spoke. She could hear the sternness in his voice but his eyes danced with glee with the thought of watching her pleasuring herself. She allowed her hand to slide down the front of her gown, feeling the silk as it clung to her body with perspiration. Her hand slid over her bosom, her nipples hard and erect, down her smooth belly until her fingertips rested upon her nectarous fruit. With two fingers she separated her full petals exposing the stem, hard and swollen from the anticipation of Master Paul entering her. Isabella's other hand moved towards her glistening mound, her fingers gently tracing her clit, down her swollen lips and gently inserting itself inside of her warm cavern. As a low moan escaped from her full lips, her head fell back, legs opened wider; she slid her finger deeper into herself.

Master Paul marveled at how his sweet Isabella moved her body with each stroke of her delicate finger into her now flowing sweetness. He moved his hand down to his now throbbing cock and gripped it firmly. He stroked it to the rhythm of Isabella's body. When she thrust her finger deeply and quickly into her, he stroked himself with hard, fast strokes. When she slowed the pace, he followed suit. He felt the need to release in her grow, but he wanted to wait and let it build, guaranteeing him a long, satisfying release.

Isabella was coming close to releasing herself to the pleasure. She opened her eyes to reveal Master Paul standing above her, stroking her desire inches from her face. Again, droplets formed on the tip and she knew that he was close to releasing. His eyes were fixed on her, his strong chest heaving and perspiration was forming on his body; his scent was strong and filled her senses.

No longer being able to contain himself, Master Paul grabbed Isabella around her arm and pulled her to her feet. He grabbed her waist, pulling her into him and his lips found their way to hers. With one hand holding her waist, he slid the other hand up the small of her back, towards her shoulder blades and firmly rested it on the back of her head, pushing her lips harder onto his. His lips traced her full mouth; exploring every tender part of it. His mind raced, his body shook, and his desire for her grew stronger. He must have her now he thought.

Not wanting to take his lips from Isabella, Master Paul pushed her away from him, leaving her stunned and confused. He looked in her eyes and smiled and gave a little chuckle as she returned the knowing smile and turned away from him. She moved towards the old chair and placed her knees upon the battered cover. She pulled the back of her dress up over her round buttocks and turned her face towards her master. With a smile on her face, her right hand slid up her thigh and grabbed one cheek of her scrumptious ass and pulled it, revealing his desire and beckoning him to enter.

Master Paul moved closer to Isabella. He placed the tip of his cock gently inside her pink lips. He took his hand and gripped the bottom part of his shaft and moved the head in circles just inside her lips. Her body moved with each circle, low moans coming from deep within her, her wetness now flowing. Faster he made the circles, causing her body to move uncontrollably with the vibrations of his cock teasing her. Isabella was close to orgasm and Master Paul wanted to feel her release on his cock.

Grabbing her hips, he thrust himself deeply into her causing her to lose her breath. He held her onto him as she began to regain composure. Slowly he pulled back, the tip of his cock barely in Isabella, and again, he thrust deeply into her. This continued for a few minutes and with each thrust Isabella moaned louder and longer, her passion growing.

Master Paul felt the walls of Isabella grab at his cock with each thrust. He felt the pulsating from within and it drove him mad with desire. Reaching around, he grabbed one of her now freed breasts and began fondling it. He rolled the hard nipple between his fingers, pinching it, pulling it. Isabella grew more excited and began to release herself to the pleasure. A scream escaped from her as her body began to shake and her juices began to flow from within. Master Paul grabbed both hips firmly and pounded himself into her, his balls slapping against her mound. As Isabella reached the peak of pleasure, Master Paul released himself into her. Both of their bodies shook as their juices intermingled within Isabella's walls.

Master Paul quickly removed his cock from his sweet Isabella and placed his mouth over her gushing mound, catching the fruits of their labor in his mouth. Holding their pleasure in his mouth he stood and pulled Isabella towards him and placed his mouth on hers. He shared with her the taste of the two of them. Isabella loved the taste that flowed across her lips and sucked at her master's mouth to avoid losing a single drop. Stepping back from him, Isabella smiled and a trickle of their cum began to escape from her lips. With one finger she caught it and licked her finger clean. Master Paul thought to himself what a beautiful sight to see his sweet Isabella with their pleasure on her face.

"Next time though", he thought, "I'm really going to put the pleasure on her face".

They stood and looked at each other for a few moments in silence, neither sure of what to say or do next. Finally, Isabella spoke up.

"I believe I need to change into appropriate clothing and you need to do the same."

"You are correct Isabella, however, I'm not changing. But I do expect to see you back at attending to the guests within the next thirty minutes. Do not doddle, do not be late. Or there will be consequences. Next time, you'll have to deal with mother and I can guarantee it won't be a pleasant experience."

Isabella chuckled and straightened her gown and headed towards the door. With one last glance at her master, she smiled and began heading towards her room, closing the door behind her. She practically floated down the corridor as she went to change into more appropriate clothing.

"This is going to be one hell of a party", she said out loud and laughed at what the rest of the night was to hold.

Coming Soon:

THE COLORS OF PUNISHMENT-Chapter 5 (The Summer Solstice Celebration-Part 2)

12