The Colour of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,759 Followers

She kissed me fiercely, and not just on my lips but everywhere, a hundred unseen mouths kissing me all at once. "I love you," she whispered in one ear. "I want you all to myself," she whispered in the other. "If you ever choose another over me, I will torment you beyond endurance." Mouths sucked roughly at my nipples and clit, wrenching a scream from me that gave way to laughter.

"Stop!" I begged, and she did. "If ever I love another, you may torment me all you like. Tell me, Sazka, are all shades of blue as jealous as you?"

She laughed with me. "I'm sure they would be, if bonded with you."

We kissed for a few minutes, but the absence of tongue continued to frustrate and distract me. "Can the black skin go deeper?" I asked. "Into my mouth, and tongue."

"Of course, and deeper too, but you may not like it."

"I want to try."

"Once done, it can't be undone. Be certain of your choice."

"I'm certain. Do it. All the way."

Sazka laughed. "And you thought you weren't kinky..."

*

Sazka's presence faded from my mind and I rushed upstairs to look in the mirror. Already the once-crimson interior of my mouth was darkening. Like being at the dentist, I opened wide until my jaw ached. My gums were soon black, and the insides of my cheeks too, and the rest of my mouth was soon swallowed by shadow. My tongue was the last to change, the darkness spreading forwards from the back to the tip. Until only my teeth were left, white within the black hole of my mouth.

The last stage of the transformation followed swiftly, the black flesh smoothing to a slick and glossy finish. And Sazka was right. My whole mouth felt wrong. None of the familiar texture was there, and it was wet and slippery in a way I'd never been conscious of in the past. And while I could half-pretend my transformed outer skin was just kinky clothing, the inhuman nature of my mouth was too immediate, and too intimate, for such deception.

Not only did I look like a walking, talking, life-size rubber doll, I was becoming one for real.

"Lie down on the bed," Sazka ordered. "And close your eyes."

I did as instructed, tense with anticipation, and shivered with delight at the touch of her lips on the bare soles of my feet, both, at the same time. More lips kissed my calf muscles, and more my knees and thighs. At the same time, my palms were kissed, then my wrists, my lower arms, and higher. I quickly lost count of how many invisible mouths were kissing me.

My belly, my inner thighs, the curves of my breasts, my neck. Wonderful beyond measure, everywhere except where it really mattered. "Kiss me!" I pleaded. The words sounded strange, spoken by my new mouth.

Lips pressed against my lips, and I kissed her hungrily, slipping my tongue into her mouth, tasting her for the very first time as her tongue brushed past mine. Such a simple thing, but it made me inexpressibly happy.

More mouths joined in while we kissed, sucking gently about my nipples and teasing the folds of my labia. Sazka pulled away from my mouth, and when I whined a complaint my lips discovered her breast. I sucked gratefully on her nipple, licking its sensitive tip while wondering if she enjoyed it as much as I did. "Your pleasure is my pleasure," she murmured by my ear.

The breast lifted away, and her thighs trapped my head. The raw, musky scent of an aroused pussy flooded my nostrils moments before desire-wet labia descended on my mouth. The illusion was so realistic I opened my eyes, sure that I would see her.

No one.

"Close your eyes," she hissed, but I had already done so.

I had never been with a woman before. I'd always considered myself strictly hetero. And yet, I couldn't get enough of my invisible alien lover. I loved the taste of her pussy, the smell of it, the complexity of the folds that my tongue explored, the deep, tight well of her vagina, the hard point of her sensitive clit. None of it was real, yet all of it was real.

As my tongue explored the pussy above me, her tongue explored mine, copying my moves so exactly it was as if I were licking myself. I embraced this surreal pleasure, licking her clit with a steady rhythm that pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. Sazka's many mouths were meanwhile sucking my fingers and toes, biting my neck and ears, pinching and licking my nipples.

Higher and higher I climbed, to the very peak of pleasure. Sazka's hips tightened against my cheeks as she came, her pussy flooding my mouth with her cum as we convulsed in synchrony. Without transition, she was kissing me again, her tongue exploring my mouth.

She laughed suddenly. "I love the taste of my pussy in your mouth. I can't wait to taste my cock."

"Huh?"

Hands grabbed my breasts and squeezed them together, even as a long, thick, disembodied cock thrust between them. Another pressed firmly against my pussy, demanding and finding entrance. I whimpered as my vagina stretched about the invader. A third forced its way into my ass, forcing a cry of protest and pleasure from me.

"I know how much you love cock," she said. The cock between my breasts quickly picked up speed, the thick veins rubbing against my skin a delightful sensation. "And I know how much you love cum." The cock stiffened and spat cum against my neck. "I don't have the limitations of a man," she said, laughing, and the cock continued its thrusting, while cum spurted across my neck and chin and soon filled the channel between my breasts, until I could feel it oozing down past my shoulders.

The cocks that were working their way into me below settled into a slow rhythm of deep penetration. "How about all three coming at once?" she asked, and on cue they stiffened and erupted, flooding my insides with more and more cum, while continuing to pound me as hard as ever. "Shall I stop?"

"No!" She was so right about what I loved. In real life this would have horrified me, but knowing that I was completely safe with Sazka let me enjoy the fantasy she was fulfilling.

"You want more?"

"Yes!"

"Tilt your head back and open your mouth as wide as you can."

I did as instructed and the soft, huge head of a hard cock brushed my lips as it slipped into my mouth, and against my tongue, bringing with it the salty taste of precum. I moaned with delight about this mouthful of illusory cock, a very satisfying addition to the three that were fucking me and soaking me inside and out with their thick, warm cum.

The cock in my mouth joined in, fucking my mouth with short, firm thrusts that gradually penetrated my throat, deeper and deeper. I had sucked quite a few cocks over the years, but had never managed to deep throat one. This cock forced itself into me, stretching my throat. The thick, veiny cock was soon face-fucking me with passion.

I could feel hands tearing at the hair I no longer had, and teeth biting my nipples. Cum splashed across my legs from I-don't-know-where. I squealed as a fifth cock joined in, thrusting into my vagina while the other was still withdrawing, and the two proceeded to fuck me in an alternating pattern.

I had achieved a sustained and ecstatic state of pleasure, but orgasm eluded me, partly because I was a passive participant, unable to do anything but accept what was being done to me. My senses were overwhelmed by too many lips and tongues to count, five endlessly virile cocks, and so much cum it would have soaked the mattress had it been real.

"I love you," Sazka said by my ear. "Come for us..."

Her cocks adjusted their rhythm until they were all thrusting at the same time. The three cocks slamming into me from below like a battering ram, stretching me more than ever; the cock in my mouth thrusting down my throat as if to meet the cock thrusting up between my breasts.

Under this combined assault, I built swiftly to the point of climax. "Come for me," she pleaded. "Come for me."

"I'm coming!" I cried as I crested at last, clamping down on the three cocks that continued their synchronised fucking.

"Keep your mouth open!" she hissed, and I did. The illusory cock pulsed between my lips, flooding my mouth with cum that I was too distracted to deal with. The blissful intensity of my orgasm was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Again and again I contracted, waves of pleasure echoing through my flesh, continuing as if there would never be an end to this sexual nirvana.

But an end there was. I lay convulsing in post-orgasmic bliss, the many cocks and tongues and lips all gone, save for one mouth that licked the cum that had spilled down my cheeks, feeding it to me, tender kiss by tender kiss.

"I love you, Sazka," I whispered between kisses.

*

I lay on the bed for maybe an hour, my black body soaking up the sun's warmth, my drifting thoughts interrupted only by Sazka's intermittent kisses. Standing in front of the mirror, I studied the smooth perfection of my alien skin.

There was nothing to suggest the woman within had just been gang-banged and covered in cum. There was very little to suggest there was even a human woman within. I looked like a black rubber fetish doll. With white teeth. And blue eyes.

Astonishing eyes.

I had always had blue eyes, but these gleamed an intense and particular blue. A beautiful blue. "Sazka..."

"Yes."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,759 Followers
12