The Colt, The Filly, And The Stalli

Story Info
Mistress Marla loves her ponies.
2.9k words
3.9
23.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Marla loves horses. She was sometimes called mare, a female horse, and the idea of coupling with a stallion of her own makes her wet and juicy. Mistress Mare is the boss mare of her stable. She decided to examine the horses in her own stable, wondering what she is in the mood for today. She goes out for a stroll to eye the prospects.

Mistress has three horses of her own: a stallion, a colt, and a filly. Her colt is a young silly boy, barely an adult. He is pretty and sweet, but not much of a match for Mistress Mare. He knows his place, and lets Mistress Mare dominate him whenever she chooses. Sometimes that is just the ride she is looking for: eager, and willing, and quick. He will service her whenever she chooses, and as often as she demands. He loves to be chosen to please Mistress. But he has a hard time controlling himself, and sometimes cums too quickly. Mistress Mare never shames him for this, but she makes sure to have him lick her good and sticky before she mounts him. She knows it will be a frantic but quick ride, so she makes sure to get the most out of it.

When Mare is in the mood for her colt, she is usually already primed to be mounted, juiced up and willing. She usually makes her young colt ride and buck against her to get him good and hard. She will grab him roughly, and smack his ass. She will threaten to geld him if he doesn't learn some control. But once they mate, and she rides him fast and furiously, she knows he will shoot his load quickly, so she doesn't bother to make him feel badly about it. She always praises him for giving her such a frantic ride. When Mare chooses him, she wants a quick, hard, furious fuck. Colt always delivers. When she is done, she rides Colt's face until she comes again. She makes him lick her clean. Colt is shy, and doesn't like to lick his own jism from Mistress' drenched pussy, but he does it anyway and thanks her for it. Mistress always comes prepared for Colt with her crop in case he needs to be schooled. She smacks his ass and balls with her crop, getting him rock hard and pulling those testes up close. When she does this, he bucks her even harder, and even though he may not last long, he will fuck her fiercely. There is something to be said for a colt. Colt will gallop right into Mistress, and slam his cock into her like there is no tomorrow.

Sometimes Mistress Mare wants something a little different. She also has a filly, a beautiful brown eyed specimen who worships her mistress. Filly loves to nuzzle her Mistress, and will come close for sweet touches and affection. She loves to rub against Mistress, and to lick her sweetly. Filly will eat right out of Mistress' hand, licking sugar or snacks. She will also lick sugar from Mistress' cunt whenever Mistress is in the mood. She loves to lick Mistress' full breasts too, pretending she is suckling like a new born foal from its dam.

Filly never asks for anything in return. Sometimes Mistress is hungry for sugar too, and she will lick Filly's cunt until it is oozing sweet honey. Filly will buck, but she loves to have Mistress lick her sugar. Mistress never uses the crop on Filly. Filly is too sweet. Instead, Mistress whispers sweet nothings into Filly's ear, strokes her long mane, and pays close attention to her haunches. When Mare wants her Filly, she wants a slow ride. She wants a trot. Filly loves to trot with Mistress Marla, going slow and easy with her. They lick each other's pussies for hours, stroking each other's breasts and fingering each other unhurriedly. There is something to be said for a filly.

But there comes a time when Mistress Mare wants to canter with her Stallion. Stallion is the alpha. He could break Colt, but he doesn't because he knows he doesn't have to. He could ride Filly if he chose, and sometimes Mare lets him, but mostly he wants to ride Mistress Mare, or more correctly, want Mistress Mare to ride him.

When Mistress Mare comes for Stallion, she wants a particular kind of ride. She wants to be ridden firmly and strongly. She wants it to last a good long time. She wants a hard cock in her cunt for what seems like days, but is most definitely hours. Colt can't last. Filly is too sweet to ride long or rough, but Stallion is just right.

Stallion is proud and strong. He has well formed limbs, and a beautiful ass. He nuzzles sweetly, but he rides hard. He needs the crop though, just to remind him that Mare is the Mistress. Stallion is used to being the alpha, and he has had his share of fillies and foals. Stallion knows how to get a filly flat on her back, legs up and spread, begging for his meat. He likes to take a ride with a filly when he can, but he also likes the challenge of Mistress. Mistress will discipline him and remind him he is but a horse, made for work and pleasure, and particularly for the work and pleasure of Mistress.

On this sunny afternoon, Mistress Mare wants a good long fucking. She has had a long week, and needs to let herself fly. She doesn't want a quick buck from Colt, nor a slow sensual trot with Filly. She wants the huge, thick, hard dick of Stallion. Mare comes to Stallion with gifts to temp him. She brings the crop too. She wears something that shows off her curves, pushing her voluptuous round tits up and out. She will want some stroking on them as well.

Stallion likes to act like he doesn't notice, but immediately, he starts to harden. Mistress Mare brings Stallion sweet tasty treats and feeds him from her hand. But this isn't the way she feeds Filly. Filly eats from Mistress' hand bashfully. Stallion eats from Mistress' hand greedily. Filly nuzzles sweetly. Stallion rubs against her roughly. Colt bucks and brays, but Stallion swishes his tail just enough to show his engorged cock. Mistress Mare is in the mood to be ridden long and hard.

Stallion comes close, then runs off. That's ok. He always comes back. Mistress takes her time enjoying the afternoon sunshine. Soon Stallion will come back for what he wants. She walks slowly, swinging her hands lightly at her sides. She holds sugar, a crop, and a silk scarf. She spins in the pasture, face up, sun shining down and warming her skin. It is a lovely warm day. Mistress takes off her top. She glances over at Stallion. He is watching her, but turns and pretends he is not. She raises her arms and lets the sun burn down on her full breasts. The breeze blows across her magnificent tits, and her nipples start to harden. Mistress is in no hurry. She is enjoying the sensuality of the day.

Mistress still spins and hums, lost in her own world. Soon she slips her skirt off as well. She is nude and shapely. The sun is kissing her skin. Stallion is thinking about kissing that skin, and kneading it, and licking it. Mistress hums to herself, watching Stallion out of the corner of her eye. Mistress moved further out into the pasture, farther and farther from the house. Stallion lopes nearby, then gallops off. Sometimes he brushes against Mistress' soft skin. Mistress loves the feel of Stallion brushing against her, and lets her hands fall on his firm skin, muscles, ass, head, hair, and sometimes tickling his cock and balls.

Mistress is getting wetter and wetter. Her juices are starting to run down her legs. She smells sweet like fruit. Stallion loves the taste of her fruit. Finally, Mistress takes her skirt and lays it on the ground. She stretches out writhing, feeling the heat of the day, and the heat between her legs. Mistress takes the silk scarf and starts to brush it across her puffy lips. She is so ready for Stallion. She lets the scarf fall lightly against her, and soon her juices are making wet spots on the fabric. She lets her hand fall to the side. In her other hand is the crop, and she holds it only loosely. Soon Mistress falls asleep, feeling the sun and breeze, and anticipating Stallion on top of her.

Stallion likes to feel like he is in charge, so he lets her wait. That's ok. The waiting makes it even better. She dozes and dreams, her mind wandering to other times with her stud. Soon Stallion comes near. He nuzzles Mistress' neck. He brushes his fingers across her breasts, her nipples instantly hardening. Her eyes are still sleepily closed, but she is waking.

Stallion lies next to Mistress, letting his hands start to wander all over her body: face, hair, neck, breasts, belly, legs, but leaving her pussy untouched. Mistress starts to open her legs. Stallion still ignores her cunt. Mistress starts to raise her hips, trying to get Stallion's fingers to slip between her lips. Finally he gives in, and starts to stroke her puffy labia. Juices are seeping from her cunt, and she is sticky and sweet. Stallion licks his fingers, sucking them like little cocks. He licks his fingers and sticks them into her tight hole. Mistress starts to buck against his hand. He slips a finger down over her asshole, and starts to tease that as well. His finger is so wet from her pussy juices that it slips easily into her asshole. Mistress is bucking and bucking, fucking Stallion's hand. Soon she is bucking frantically, grinding her clit against his palm. Now it is Stallion's turn to be patient, letting her ride and enjoy. Mistress starts to cum, juices gushing from her tight cunt. Her muscles start to grab at Stallion's fingers, crushing them until they might break.

Now her eyes are open, and she is gazing into Stallion's eyes. There is nothing like that in the world. It makes time stop. They are holding the energy between them, and synching their breath, and soon their heart beats. Mistress takes the soaked silk scarf and ties it around Stallion's right wrist, holding it taut with her left hand. She pulls him down across her lap, props herself up, and brings the crop down gently on his ass. Stallion has a beautiful ass: so tight and muscular. She loves that ass. It is tight from thrusting into her holes. At first she brushes it lightly across him cheeks, then starts to swat him on his haunches. She smacks and then sweeps it across his thighs, sacrum, ass cheeks, and sometimes down between his legs and onto his hanging balls.

Stallion is rock solid hard, and his cock his pressed against her belly. He is squirming, trying to get his cock down to her pussy lips. She lets him squirm. She wants to feel that magnificent meat in her tight twat. She holds tight to his wrist as he wriggles and rocks, sneakily thrusting his manhood against her. Mistress feels his cock starting to weep, the little droplets of pre-cum dripping onto her lips. Stallion wants to be inside Mistress, but he never likes to admit it. He likes to act like it is all her idea. That's ok. She doesn't care whose idea it is, she just wants that huge dick spreading her open, splitting her in two, ramming into her to the hilt, slamming into her cervix, grinding against her g spot, making her cum, and cum, and cum. Mistress holds him as best she can. He will be doing all this soon enough.

When Mistress is finished warming Stallion up, she lets go of the scarf. She slowly brushes it over Stallion's neck and back, and begins to soothe his red swelled ass with it. She strokes him sweetly, letting him know he is in her good graces. Stallion starts to lick Mistress' thighs and belly, moving in to her cunt. She lies back, and spreads her legs wide. He pushes in to get a good taste. Stallion loves the taste of Mistress. He starts to tease her with his tongue the way she teased his ass with her hands and crop. He doesn't smack her pussy, but instead smacks his lips as he sucks her juices out, and pays special attention to her clit. He starts to suck that gently at first, then more insistently, finally sucking it hard like she sucks his cock.

Mistress wants Stallion to spear her with his huge manhood. She arches up, pulling his face up to hers. She strokes him sweetly, gently pulling his hair. Stallion straddles her, and plunges his stiff penis into her waiting pussy. Mistress rises up, pulling his cock into her hungry lips and hole. Stallion starts to stroke in and out of her. She begins bucking against him. Soon he is riding her frantically. He is so hard, she is sure he is ready to shoot his wad into her. She tells him to stop, to roll over onto his back, and she mounts him. Now it is at her pace. Stallion likes to ride hard and fast. Mistress likes that too, but sometimes she likes to do the riding.

At first she slips off completely, making him arch his hips forward and begging for her cunt. She hovers over him, teasing him, swaying above him, brushing her swollen tits against his chest. Mistress wants to feel his manhood again, but she understands delay of gratification. Slowly, so slowly, she lowers herself toward him waiting prick. She lets just the tip brush against her waiting lips. His slit is oozing jism. She loves the taste of his cum, and stops to decide if she should suck him for awhile. She continues to play with him, brushing lightly against that tip. She starts to slide down on his head. It is spreading her tight lips. Even after he has ridden her hard, she is so tight, she just clenches back down.

Mistress pulls back and gazes down at Stallion. He is so beautiful. He has such a dreamy look on his face. His eyes are soft and sweet. Mistress loves playing with Stallion. Of all her stable, he is the best. Mistress sinks onto his aching cock, swallowing it down whole. She wants to get the whole thing into her throat. She is sucking hard, tasting her own juices. She can taste his spunk starting to leak, too. She loves that flavor. He is salty good, manly and yummy. She is sweet and balances that salt. Their tastes together are amazing.

Once he shoots in her, she will make him suck it all out, and share it with her, letting the combined flavor drip onto her tongue. Mistress loves the taste of them together. She rides his stiff cock with her mouth and throat, stopping as soon as she thinks he might shoot. He is so rock solid hard, and more and more spunk is leaking into her waiting throat.

Mistress straddles Stallion's hips again, not waiting to tease this time, but plunging his dick deep into her vagina. She is so tight and he is so big. It feels like he might rip her in half. They are still gazing at one another though, eyes locked. Both are drugged with sensuality. They are high on the smells and tastes and sensations. They are arching toward one another, slamming into each other, pubic bones grinding.

Mistress starts to cum again, bucking and moaning, more juices spilling out onto Stallion's thighs. She is clenching him so hard it feels like she might shatter his stiff dick. The clenching starts to pull the jism out of Stallion's loins: pulling it from his prostate, his testes, his swollen dick. It explodes into Mistress' tight pussy, gushing into her hole, and squishing out with her juices onto her lips, and his balls and thighs. There is nothing better in the world than cumming with Stallion in her, especially with him cumming too.

Mistress relaxes now, resting her face on Stallion's shoulder. They both drift off into a sweet slumber. Their juices are oozing out, combining, dripping, smelling so sweet and delicious. They just rest there in the sunshine, feeling the warmth beating down on their skin. Soon Mistress' ass is as bright as Stallion's was from his cropping. The sun has burned her sweetly.

They are kissing sweetly, gazing into each other's eyes. Mistress rolls next to Stallion, and now their juices are making a puddle on her skirt. She wipes Stallion's still stiff cock with her silk scarf, and Stallion moves between her legs to clean her. He licks her slowly and tentatively. He laps all that juice onto his tongue. He holds it there, not swallowing. Then he moves to her and kisses her passionately, passing all the jism into her mouth. Mistress begins to moan. She loves this flavor more than anything.

She starts to feel the stirring between her legs again. She can feel Stallion stiffening as well. But they just rest in each other's arms, touching sweetly, gazing deeply, and kissing playfully. It's time for them to rest. They can ride again soon. Now they drift off again, listening to the sounds of each other's breath, and heart beats. What a wonderful afternoon in the pasture.