The Comedy of Rex Edison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for God's sake, Rex, I'm ME, say it plain, don't 'pussyfoot' around the subject, Puss. You mean you wished we'd fucked."

"I'm sorry, Jo; that we never made love."

"I know, I am also, in a way. I mean, that might have not been right, back then, but what we did, wasn't exactly . . uhm-err . . 'kosher' seems to fit the situation. I likely would have eventually screwed with you; if I hadn't met Jack. Good lord! We almost did, didn't we? But now, I guess it's too late."

"Is it?"

"Isn't it?"

"What if, one of us was not going to be around for a long, long time? And we still had feelings for one another. Maybe just once we might . . show our everlasting love by sharing that ultimate expression of physical affection? To demonstrate that not even time and distance, nor death (there I said the word) could separate us, our love is so deep and strong and eternal."

"That's a whole lot of stuff you just had coming out of your mouth. I have a much better thing for you to do with your lips than talk nonsense." She kissed me and we began to make out, just like old times. It turned into a tangle of tongues and our arms went into a mutual hug. I caressed her hair (that was a turn-on to her, I remembered - how could I forget?) and she stroked my back. I tested her openness by running my hand up her side and my thumb found the underside of her breast.

Mom moaned in pleasure, took the hand and put it on her teat so it was cupping the soft fullness of her mammary. I began to get hard. I took a breather and said, "What if one of us really wanted to resolve those feelings and finished what we had started, before it was too late for us to complete things. What I told you that it has been my burning desire to have you; and it would be my last wish that you could grant, the final present that you give me. Not just the ultimate intimacy, but the last one, and not to be the lost one; which it could be, if we don't act very soon."

"Oh, Baby! Is it that bad, do you need me that much, that way?"

My hand was now going up her dress; I was touching her thighs, just like our make out sessions way back when. Like Marty McFly, but without the scruples and wanting to let the Oedipus urges loose, to go back to the time when mom was willing to be mine. I sought her panties and found them damp. I rubbed her crotch, trying to make things as hot as they had been when we came close to the danger zone. When the line was all but crossed, and we were moments away from doing it.

Mom didn't seem to be backing down, like she hadn't back then either that last time, she reached out and worked on my belt and then popped the snap and boldly undid the zipper. I managed to get her blouse unbuttoned while she was making her efforts and then she let me undo her bra too. Her nipples were the ruddy half dollar caps I remembered, with the berry buds that love to be suckled. I locked my lips on those points and provided my patented son-sucking, I had so long to do. Jeez, how I missed those tits!

Mother was holding my head and running her fingers through my hair as I nursed. She had an agenda of her own, once I had managed to shove my jeans and underpants down to the knees, she grasped my dick and began to manipulate the staff, and coddle the testicles, with gentle rolling of my balls. No one could do it as wonderful as Jo. I was raging, but I knew enough to wait. We disengaged for more undressing. She undid her side zipper for her skirt and I skinned out of my dress shirt, tearing off a couple of buttons in my frenzy.

We clasp each other so that our chest to breasts contact was full-on, as we made lip linking and Frenching our smacking snack of the moment. "Mom," I said, "Heaven can't get any better than this. Mom, I love your body, and I want to remember this night for the rest of my life."

"I'm going to make that happen, Darling, help me off with my skirt." I took hold of her dress by the material at the hips and shucked it off her. "You are going to take me and remember this! For whatever you have left, you won't go with any regrets, I promise you."

"Mom, this is something I have felt we should do, because our love transcends beyond the veil of tears which we call life, and through uniting in this way, our spirits will never be parted." She had been getting my shoes off and then pulling on the pants legs to get me totally unclothed. She only had her soaked scanties on, a mere wisp of cotton to cover her privates and now with my fingers hooked in them they descended down her long legs to puddle on the floor.

She looked at me with a meaningful expression, the intention of which was clear when she said, "Let's go to my bed, shall we?" We walked hand in hand to her room. Jolene stripped the blanket of with one mighty yank. We crawled to the middle of the wide mattress, then we embraced in each other's arms. There we lay side by side, savoring the happiness we felt being with one another, finally as a couple again and with the knowledge of what was about to take place. The anticipation of our love making almost driving the pain of mom's short future from my awareness, but not completely.

I looked at the magnificent woman, naked in her glory, the most erotic sight in my life, then and now and for always and ever. I told her that, in those very terms in between the multitude of kisses and nibbles and suckles I covered her body with; every inch was worshiped with my lips and tongue. But when she lay back and spread her thighs, my prayers were answered and paradise beckoned my mouth to feast on the flesh of Venus. I was intoxicated by the wine of her love oils and never had I been happier to create pleasure at the feminine center of sex.

That glorious joy of rolling the little bud with your tongue, which thrills a woman, was mine to give mom. I always found that to be one of the best things in life and I indulged myself, taking the time to do it right. My curls and strumming and long licks, lapping in her lap, were driving Jolene wild. She was spasming with cums and gripping my head like she was hanging on for dear life. She finally needed to catch her breath. But that had been a special treat for both of us. Then I let my mouth and lips rove over the whole of her sex and do a number on all that territory. This was going to be a leisurely loving, so I took my time and gave her every trick I had ever learned. I knew she was appreciative as her moans and the most amazing set of squeaks, squawks and squeals I had ever hear from a gal were issued forth as she squirmed and bucked to my administrations.

I let her have a few minutes to reciprocate orally, but I was primed for the main event already. Getting a woman hot always was the most powerful aphrodisiac to my libido. I was eager to bury my full length in her twat, and couldn't wait any longer. She could meddle with lollipop lollygagging later, I had to plug into the well of her womanhood in a hurry, or blow the first load down her throat. The choice was obvious, the obscenely sexy vision of my mother deep-throating me was almost too much to be seen and not succumb to her sucking; so I had to return her to the obverse position where I hovered over her in a replay of the day Jack was my killjoy.

Her legs opened, her thighs spread, her arms reached out, her eyes were heavy lidded with fuck lust and she was ready for my penetration. Nothing would interrupt this carnal consummation, I would not stop now, could not stop now, even if God and all his angels were to barge in and denounce us for the incest we were committed to completing. My arms wrapped around her, lifting my mom into an enfolding embrace. My lips kissed her sweetly, tenderly, with love for the woman who had given me life, who had instilled my independent spirit, who was willing to be my lover with her body. Mother kissed me back and looking directly into my eyes, simply nodded her acknowledgment that our moment was upon us and she was accepting of my manhood's entry to her sacred hole, and gladly.

Once more my tip was dipping in the sopping center of her sex, to test the soggy swamp that it found, a trap of quicksand tissues that it sank into, almost as if sucked in, so easy did the probe push within the mushy flesh. But then the heat and depth suddenly became a glove which stretched over the thick digit that slowly, but never stopping; gradually, but inevitably, inexorability made progress inside. Those Kegel muscles that grip in a woman's vagina were making their power felt and it was like entering a virgin almost. Mom must have been years practicing whatever exercises the secret love arts of the Geisha - or Arabian harems - or French courtesans were. She made my penis feel like it was being swallowed up by a hungry python.

Then while that sensation was still registering, I felt my balls bounce on her bottom and the head of my hard-on bump mom's uterus, the nubby things at the end of her pussy, deep in her, the very target of spermatozoa. I didn't know if mom was on any kind of birth control, or if she had entered menopause, or if it was the wrong or right (depending on what results you wanted) time of the month. But I was overcome by a desire to make sure that my seed would spume at that very point and recreate the act that had once created me. It was an irrational and emotional desire of instinctive procreative madness, but that primitive brain that was driving the fuck lust of the instant was provoking my basest hunger of the rutting male. Of course the fury it stirred in my loins made for a frenzied boffing in my mother's box. She was happy for that energetic erotic ravishing.

The combination of my ferocious fucking and her whore-ific humping was incredible! We were like two wild beasts, who were engaged in a savage contest, though this was no battle but uncontrolled love making. I lunged time and again into her very core and she clung to me not letting me get away, but continuing to draw me back to our union. Her legs locked ankles on the back of my thighs and her arms were as mine to her, encircling my back. We resembled the little ivory carvings from the Orient, the pairing of male and female as a ball of ying and yang, appendages and torsos a unified figurine. Our balling was enraptured, our rapture was the partner's pleasure, our ecstasy was our incestuous communion.

Then it was the time that we had waited for, for ten years, for all our lives perhaps. It was that boom in the womb, the climax that thundered like the rumble of the earthquake, the orgasm that sent the lightning bolt through our organs to jolt us in a freeze-frame of ecstatic spasm. I locked in, driving my shaft as deep and firmly socked to mom as I possibly could. She arched her back as her limbs grappled to clamp me to her. I may have heard us cry out our shrieks of cumming, but the roar of blood in my ears drowned out any outside sound from my benumbed brain, as the physical overrode all other functions. Then the crash. We collapsed in a tangle; our hoarse wheezing was the only sound.

Slowly, there came to my eardrums some other auditory impression, it was soft at first, then as it grew, I realized it was mom crying. She was profoundly sad. The same soulful weeping I had heard as a boy, when Jo's father had passed away. This was terrible, this was the worse. Mother regretted our sex, she felt now that our fucking had been wrong, bad, sinful, tragic, rotten, how many other ways were there, to curse our act? I became upset, what I thought was beautiful and wonderful and special, was just the complete opposite in mom's heart.

But then confusion became the inner bombshell that shattered my head, as she gathered me to her once more, and said in the greatest of grieving, "Oh God! Take me instead of my boy; don't let him die, please God!"

"Mom, what are you talking about? I'm not going to die, just because your terminal. I'll miss you terribly, but I promise I'll make it through your death. Did you think I'm going to commit suicide, or what? I promise when you go, I'll be strong. I just wish that you had longer to be with us. That's why I'm so glad that we were able to have this week, while you still could enjoy life and loving. But I'm going to make your last months as easy as I can. I'll stay here and be with you to the end. I promise."

Mom looked at me with the strangest expression I ever saw on her face. "Rex, you don't think I'm dying do you?"

I didn't know what to say, except the truth. I looked down at her sexy naked body, which had just fucked the shit out of me, and said in a voice from which, for all the energy of the past half hour, had now been left weak and woeful in spirit. My weeping began to drip from my eyes. "Yes." I whispered. "I know that you don't have many days left here on earth. Mah-muh-myy . ." The last a wavering wail.

"I'm not going to die anytime soon, I'm not even sick. What the hell, made you think that I'm about to meet Saint Peter at the pearly-gates?"

This of course, threw me completely off balance and cured me of my tears in an instant. "Carmen called me and said she overheard you on the phone. She told me, that you were saying that you were dying, that you had cancer, and you only had three months to live."

"What the . . .? When was this?"

"I think about a week ago, maybe only five or six days back. Surely you would remember a conversation of that sort. Unless you're getting Alzheimer's too."

"OH! Jeez! I know what she was listening to." My mother screamed. Mother was hysterical. My mom laughed so hard, I thought she would pee in her panties. Except of course she had none. "All this time, since you showed up on my doorstep, I thought you were the one that was terminal! God! What a riot!"

"You thought I was dying?"

"Yeah, with your 'I know I will miss you even more so later.' and then, 'What if, one of us was not going to be around for a long, long time'; not to mention the song and dance while giving me the line, 'not even time and distance, nor death could separate us'; you with the long face, and I quote, ' before it was too late for us to complete things'!" (Mom had an uncanny memory for what she had listen to, when she was worried.) "What was I to think? I knew that I was healthy, so you must be the one of us that had a foot in the grave. You suddenly show up unexpectedly down here, when you have the busiest season for your business, and say you just came down because you missed me?"

"Mom, I know you always think the worst is going to happen, but what about what Carmen overheard? You can see why we were concerned."

"Carmen must have called you and let you know she and Jack were going on that trip, so you were to come to Illinois and babysit the dying old woman, until they got back. You must have known they were gone! (She play-slapped me on the arm.) "You fibber! You even asked if they were around."

"So what were you talking about then, on the phone?"

"Lord! I was chatting with Ida Calhoun. She's a scatter-head and jumps from one topic to another. She asked, "What did I do to keep my hair looking so young?" I answered; I'm dying it, to hide the gray. Carmen must have not caught everything I was saying, and of course she couldn't hear the other side of the conversation. Ida was reading the horoscope in the paper, and she asked what my sign was. It's Cancer, the crab, as you know. I told her and she read me what my predictions for the week were. Now that I think back, she did say I was going to have an unexpected visit from somebody I was closed to. I just remembered that - what do you know?"

"Then Chatty-Cathy Calhoun asked when the warranty was up on my automobile, 'cause hers had lapsed, just as she found out there were expensive repairs needed. She was fit to be tied for the timing. I said I only had three months left on mine. She urged me to get it checked before the due date, not to have things fall apart after they could have been taken care of for free. Land-sakes! Ida is going to get a kick out of hearing about this misunderstanding her prattling produced."

"Jiminy! I just realized that I should call Carmen, and tell her you're not going to kick the bucket anytime soon."

"Heavens, I hope she didn't tell Jack and scare him to death!"

"No she was keeping it on the QT, figuring that you'd let the cat out of the bag when they returned. But I did tell dad, so I ought to phone him also."

"Well, there is one secret I think we ought to keep between us."

"What . . Oh! Right, our little peccadillo."

"You're not so little, Babe! But yeah, that would be shit hitting the fan a whole different way if our indiscretion ever came out. So just like our previous private sessions, this is strictly our personal business."

"Of course, it was going to be like that in any case."

"It took the thought of me passing on into the big yonder, to get you to have the courage to fuck your mama? Thank God, you didn't wait until I was ninety, I don't think I'd have been as spry by that age."

"I didn't fly down here to just make love to you, mom. I wanted to spend as much time with you as I could, before the end. You know how much I miss you, just being so far away."

"Honestly, Rex, you could have had me ever since your divorce. Our love affair predates my relationship with Jack, and even when I first knew him, we were still fiddlin' around. I don't count it so much as cheating on him, since I can't help loving you. And truthfully, I have lusted for you to screw me since we began to get physical sexually," she looked at me with a squint, thinking back, "after you were 19? No, you were only eighteen when we started. But I was a good mother and resisted temptation to 'roll you over in the clover', as it were; even though we did get some grass stains on our underwear."

"Uh . . no, we used a blanket out on the lawn . . oh, yeah! I get what you mean now. Well, it looks like we got some green smeared on our butts now!" We both laughed. GOD! Mom was going to live! I was so relieved.

"Anyway, no matter how it happened, I'm glad we got to have our 'roll in the hay'. You're not going to stop having sex with your old lady, now that you know I'm not soon getting my heavenly reward, are you?"

"You are my divine reward mom. I still want to fuck you until Jack comes back."

"Good! I'm all for that. And when you come back to visit, we might have a mother and son picnic, just the two of us in a secluded patch of woods. I have a wonderful thick blanket we can take."

"Or you might want to visit your son on your own, like when Carmen has her father take her out to begin college?"

"I hear the fall foliage is very nice in Winnipeg. Of course, this willowy woman will be bare of any fig leaves, if you get my drift."

"I wouldn't have you any other way, mom."

"Darling, you can have me anyway you like. How about doggie-style right now. I definitely am not getting a halo any time soon!" And we did. The great thing was that the weeklong visit was just beginning, and I was free of any worry about mom's well-being. So too, we were free of any restraints now of age or circumstances. We were free just to enjoy ourselves and cum and cum. Perhaps I had learned a little pessimism from mother, but I had also been blessed with her lusty sex drive as well. That was the best week of my life.

One other note. When I got back, I was informed that our website had been lost due to the server crashing and the hosting company had gone out of business to boot! That was no problem, because with all the new clientele dad had generated; the sleigh business wasn't on the skids, we had plenty of snowmobilers that loved to go dashing through the snow - over the fields they'd go, and I was laughing all the way to the bank.

*****

Author's note: So you see, Rex 'Puss' Edison did indeed sleigh his father, married his mother Jo Casta and had sex with her too, then lost his site. But I hope this tale brought a smile to your face, as it is a comedy, and if you didn't get at least a cum from it also, that would be a tragedy.

12