The Comeuppance of Doctor Lisa

Story Info
A lady doctor is blackmailed into submission.
11.7k words
4.06
83.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elegant doctor walked past him again without so much of a notice. Louie had been working in the hospital for 6 years, and Dr. Robineau had never spoken, other than to tell him to clean up a mess a few times over the years. He was always fantasizing about what Dr. Robineau looked like without all the conservative clothes. He was always picturing her naked, wondering how firm her breasts were; how pointed her nipples were; what her bush looked like and the pussy hiding behind it. Louie had been an orderly at the hospital the entire time. His duties usually included all the dirty work nobody else wanted. He had to clean up after patients lost control over their bladders, bowels, or stomachs. He did sponge baths, but was only allowed to do men. He wheeled people around, listened to them moan and groan, and generally filled the job of the lowest ranking lackey in the hospital hierarchy.

Dr. Robineau was the Chief of Staff at Rose Memorial. She was a very attractive woman in her mid-forties, tall, trim with jet black hair. Her face featured classic lines, reflecting the merger of her French and Irish heritage. She had shapely legs and a bigger than average bust line. She had a regal, though supercilious bearing. She always wore very conservative business suits, bland in color, with skirts just at the knee. Of course, when making her rounds, she wore a white coat over the staid ensemble.

Louie was 55 years old, short, overweight, and of Hispanic heritage. He had done custodial work most of his adult life. He was actually quite bright, but just did not have the background to help him secure a higher level job. Considering his educational limitations, he held a good job with one of the area's school districts for 15 years. He was just a janitor, but the school district had a good medical plan, as well as pension after 25years. Unfortunately, Louie was caught hiding between walls, one of which framed the girls' shower room. After one of the students reported him, the investigation led to the Principal finding a hole drilled into the wall where he was discovered. Louie tried to explain that he was just shoring up the drywall as part of his maintenance duties. The Union probably could have prevented his firing if the hole was all they found. However, Louie's cell phone was confiscated with a search warrant, and the authorities found some bleary pictures of girls showering. No charges were filed because the school felt the story would cast even more negative light on the beleaguered school system. Nonetheless, Louie was fired.

He got the job at the hospital, because, again, there was a good medical plan in place. He was still being ordered around by snooty people, but at least there was some down time in his schedule, in contrast to the never ending duties at the school.

Dr. Lisa Robineau was one of those rare people upon whom God seemed to bestow everything. She had brains, looks, energy, ambition, and plenty of good luck along the way. She was from a well to do family, which sent her to the best prep schools, and then on to a very prestigious college. She was a conscientious student even though her high IQ would have paved the way without her having to expend much effort. With good grades and an excellent entrance exam score, she got into a good medical school. After her years of internship and residency, she specialized in neurology. After a few years of practicing neurology at Rose Memorial, she ascended to the lofty position of Chief of Staff. At 44 years old, she was one of the youngest Chiefs of Staff in the entire area.

Lisa did not marry until she was 29. One of the reasons was because of her dedication to her career, and the other reason was that she did not feel she could find anyone good enough for her. Finally, she met and married a soon to be high powered attorney. They had two kids. The daughter was 15 and the son was 13. Their marriage had been reasonably solid, though there had been more than one bump in the road.

The hole in the wall was not of Louie's own making. It was just a result of poor workmanship and neglected maintenance. He went into the supply room all the time, and noticed a jagged hole into the adjoining room. The hole was not that noticeable because there was an open shelf around it. The adjoining room contained, among other things, the sizable and well secured cabinet that held the drugs used in the hospital on a daily basis. Of course, the activity in the room held little intrigue or interest for him. He did take a look when he heard a noise, just out of natural curiosity and boredom. Very few people at the hospital had the key to the cabinet because there were some very expensive and controlled medications locked away.

Over time, Louie started to notice that Dr. Robineau was visiting the room an unusual number of times. Of course, as the Chief of Staff, she had a key. Louie wondered, though, as to why a doctor who saw patients on a limited basis needed so many drugs. He started paying closer attention. If Louie saw the Chief going in the medicine room, he would rush into the supply room next door. He wasn't always available, but he noticed her enough times to begin charting a predictable routine of her visits. He then made it a point to be around at those times. He decided to take some pictures through the hole of her obtaining the drugs. Nobody seemed to notice the hole in the wall, as it was partially obscured by fading, raised plaster strips. Using his zoom lens, Louie was able to decipher the labels on the drug bottles. Virtually all the drugs Dr. Robineau took out were highly controlled substances which mostly were used for sedation, pain suppressants, and super tranquilizers. Though in its nascent stage, Louie was formulating a plan.

Louie had learned the inner workings of the hospital during his years there. He could not have helped but notice many procedures even if he was indifferent to his surroundings. But, Louie was not at all blasé. He was a very observant person, who, had he been afforded more educational opportunities, would have probably become a psychologist. He knew that any doctor could obtain drugs from the secure encasement, but he was getting suspicious about the frequency of Dr. Robineau's visits. He had not heard any talk of drugs missing and unaccounted. The nurses gossiped and talked about everything going on in the workplace. He just assumed that there were auditing procedures in place wherein the drugs taken out were matched with the drugs being consumed by the patients.

Louie decided to make frequent checks at all the nurse's stations of the dispensing of drugs. He certainly had plenty of access to all the stations under the guise of discharging his myriad of duties. The nurses did not pay the slightest bit of attention to him unless they wanted him to do something for them. He read the drug dispensing charts. He took pictures of all the charts when the nurse's station was unattended. When he got home, he assiduously tried to find the patient drug match with the drugs Dr. Robineau was taking out. Rarely, were there any drugs used by patients which matched the drugs taken out by Ms. Chief. Louie knew that the nurses kept thorough records of drugs being dispensed. Furthermore, there was seldom any record of Dr. Robineau even treating any of these patients. At first, his plan seemed tenuous. After a few weeks of solid, investigative work, the plan was gaining traction. Still, Louie kept wondering why these drug dispensing discrepancies were not discovered by someone in the hospital administration.

"I am a busy woman. What in the world do you want?" Louie finally had gathered enough evidence that he felt comfortable confronting the doctor. He had knocked on the door to her office.

"I wanted to talk to you about the drugs in your charge that seem to be missing from the hospital."

"What in heaven's name are you talking about?" the doctor asked in her usual pompous, condescending tone.

Louie explained that he had been photographing her taking drugs from the medicine cabinet. He told her he even had been able to decipher the labels. He went on to tell how he had been recording the medication charts at the nurses' stations, and that they had little or no record of the drugs she was taking out. Dr. Robineau showed very little outward emotion, though there was a trace of astonishment coupled with an air of superior denial. When Louie was finished stating his case, the doctor leaned forward in her seat and spoke. "First of all, I do not see how this is any of your business. You are just an orderly, and have little or no impact on the success of this hospital. Secondly, I have many responsibilities around here which you would not understand. My duties are complicated and far beyond your ability to grasp. How dare you confront me with these charges; though I doubt you have even a modicum of the information you claim to have. What exactly are you trying to prove with this outrageous drivel?"

"I have dated pictures; records; and cross referenced evidence. I can get them from my locker right now and show them to you." Louie continued with renewed bravado, "but rest assured there are copies hidden away from here in a secure place."

"I don't have to put up with this nonsense," the gorgeous doctor retorted. "I take many medications from the cabinet in order to treat patients. I am the Chief of Staff. I do not have to account for everything that other employees are required to do. You have a lot of nerve. Now, get out. Oh, and by the way, you can clean out that locker of yours. You are fired."

"Have it your way," Louie replied confidently. "But, I know two things about this hospital. One-is that NOBODY can take drugs without an accounting. Two-is that most of these drugs are not getting to any patients. I am convinced that you are either selling these drugs on the outside or taking them yourself. Tomorrow, I will send all my evidence to the Hospital Administrator and the Board of Directors. We will see what they think of all this NONSENSE, as you call it. I don't have to tell you what will happen if you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar. You will lose your license to practice in this state and all the other states, for that matter. Good luck, starting over in South America." Louie punctuated his last words by turning sharply and heading for the door.

"Hold on," voiced the stately doctor. Louie stopped short of the door and turned around. "Why don't you show me this so called evidence. This is all a bunch of crap; still I am curious as to what your low class mind trumped up. What I don't get is what good this information does you, even if it were true...which it is NOT."

"I will show you all the facts I have gathered. Be back soon." Louie left the doctor's office.

Louie returned in 5 minutes carrying a briefcase full of documents and pictures. Lisa was stunned at the comprehensive work that had gone into this presentation. He had been telling the truth. There were pictures of charts documenting medicine dispensing throughout the hospital. There were pictures of Lisa obtaining drugs from the cabinet; the kinds of drugs involved; and the dates obtained. Her brilliant mind could scan all the evidence quickly, and reconcile the evidence in logical order. Wow, she thought. This asshole had really done his homework. It was quite clear that she was obtaining drugs which were not being used to treat any patients in her hospital.

Dr. Robineau went on the offensive. "How do you know that these drugs are not used for a medical foundation I run that has nothing to do with this hospital?"

"I have read the laws governing medications in this state. If another organization needs to get drugs, they have to order them from a pharmacy or a drug manufacturer. The pharmacy downstairs only dispenses drugs to patients checking out; or they resupply the hospital from time to time. I know for a fact that any drugs held by the hospital itself are exclusively for treating patients in that hospital."

"How do you know that I am not returning drugs, not needed, to the pharmacy?"

"First of all, a Chief of Staff would not do that kind of work. But, more importantly, I was able to access the pharmacy one night when it was closed. I made copies of charts showing all drugs received in the last year. They just leave these charts in a drawer. All the drugs they have gotten have come from manufacturers; and a few from other pharmacies. Here, take a look." Lisa was becoming increasingly agitated. She snatched the documents from his hands, and perused them. He was right on. The evidence was there in black and white. It looked like all the pieces were in place. She was starting to feel very uncomfortable.

"If I go along with this blackmail-and I am not saying I will, how much money do you want?"

"I don't want money," stated an increasingly confident Louie.

"What then? A higher position in the hospital; a bureaucrat's job with the state on the Medical Board?"

"I want to reverse roles. I want to play doctor. You be the patient."

"What are you talking about?" inquired the stunned doctor.

"I want to examine you. You must submit to any procedures I decide to use on you. You have to be completely under my control for the duration of the examination. Needless to say, I am more interested in certain areas of your body than others. I will not be looking into your ears with one of those lights." Louie smirked at Lisa.

Dr. Robineau's mouth dropped and her face turned pale. "I still don't understand this whole thing. I will just pay you some money, and you will give me all your evidence. You are a criminal blackmailer, and a piece of dirt. But, I have to admit, you are thorough-you have a tight case. For the record, I have a brother with a serious drug problem. I supply him with drugs so that he does not have to go on the street to get stuff that has all kinds of crap in it. We have tried rehab a number of times, but he just can't seem to stop. These drugs I give him provide relief until we can somehow solve his problem. I would never take these drugs. I will write you a check. I don't understand this playing doctor thing. You seem like a smarter guy than I gave you credit for. This talk about examining me. This is crazy."

"It may seem crazy to you, but not to me. You are a rich, privileged, cocky bitch. You treat me worse than a slave; you treat me like I am invisible-a complete non person; a worm taking up a small space on the earth. I want to put you in your place. I want to see the look on your face when you have to submit to the things I have planned for you. You are a beautiful woman. That makes this even better. Now, you are supposed to have such a high IQ; surely you know what I mean when I say I am going to devote my exam to, shall we say, the more interesting parts of your body." Louie was hard just from talking this way to the ever defensive doctor.

"You CREEP," she yelled. "How can I talk you out of this?" By now, all the color had left Lisa's face. She tried gamely to regain her composure. "Let me get this straight. You want to put your filthy hands all over my beautiful body in some kind of horrible exam you have cooked up?"

"That is correct. Like I said, the exam will focus on your most private and intimate parts. I have no interest in your ears, shoulders, or other boring parts-just the goodies, Dr. Robineau-just the goodies." Louie let out a brazenly confident laugh.

"You BASTARD," screamed the reeling doctor. "You miserable piece of perverted scum. What you really want is to humiliate me. That is the main purpose of this horrible demand."

Louie put his hands on his hips, mocking her; he looked the shaking beauty up and down her body in a disgusting way. "YES-YES-YES. You finally are catching on. I plan to humiliate you. You will get your comeuppance; and maybe, just maybe, you will leave with a different attitude toward the rest of us peons. I KNOW what I will leave with—a huge smile on my face. You have until this time tomorrow to decide. If you turn me down, I will send my evidence to the proper authorities right away." Louie had a swagger to his gait as he strode out of her office.

Lisa could not even fathom that this was happening to her. She could think of nothing else. She called her husband, and told him she had to work late. The distraught doctor told her secretary that she did not want to be disturbed for the rest of the day. She just stayed in her office well into the night, pacing the floor, trying to decide on a course of action. After some agonizing deliberations, Lisa could not see any way out of this. She knew that the miserable orderly had caught her in the act, and he could prove it. She had a few questions for Louie in order to better understand this potential nightmare. She did formulate one possible change that she hoped might lower the level of disgust.

Louie showed up at the appointed time in Dr. Robineau's office. The doctor looked shaken and tired. "Well, what is your decision?" asked the supercharged orderly.

"I have a question," said the doctor. "Are you planning on raping me?"

"Not at all," replied Louie. "I will not force any intercourse on you. I will touch your body in any way I so choose. I may use instruments at my disposal. But, no, I will not rape you-not in the street sense, anyway."

Lisa moved toward Louie. She spoke as composed and softly as her anxious nervous system would allow. "Why don't we just forget about this medical exam business? I will undress for you. You can look at my body. You will get whatever thrill you expect from seeing me naked. Why don't we just do it that way?"

"Absolutely not," replied Louie. "I want to reverse the roles. I want this to be in a medical setting. What I have in mind will embarrass and humble you. I have a whole scenario planned. I have been fantasizing about this scene for years. No, you are going to do it my way."

"YOU PIG-YOU VICIOUS, SLIMY PERVERT. I hope you rot in hell."

"Yes or no?" Louie asked curtly.

Dr. Robineau lowered her eyes. Her body slumped. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. Finally, she tried to speak, but her throat was locked up. Eventually, she got the word out that she so dreaded hearing. "OK-OK."

Louie grinned smugly at the horrified doctor. He handed Lisa a list of things he wanted her to wear; also written on the paper—the time and place. They were to meet in an examination room on a floor that was vacant in the evening. The date was the following evening. "I want you to show up looking your absolute best. Make sure you guzzy up for me. If you try to downgrade your appearance, or don't wear the things on the list, the deal is off. See you manana." Louie left the doctor shaking and sobbing in her office.

Dr. Robineau entered the examining room a few minutes late. Louie was waiting. She looked gorgeous. Her jet black hair was done much more stylishly than yesterday in her office. She had on just enough eye makeup to accentuate her natural beauty. She wore the expensive, but conservative business suit that Louie had called for. The skirt was cut to just above the knee, and the vest and blouse were color coordinated with the skirt. She had on high heels; but not too high of heels. Though she was trembling all over, she still presented the ideal persona of a sophisticated woman.

"Welcome, Dr. Robineau," Louie greeted, mockingly. He was dressed in thread bare jeans and a dirty sweatshirt. He had not shaved for a few days, and looked like he had skipped a shower for a day or two as well.

Lisa noticed the large birthing table in the room. She knew that this kind of table was only used in the rooms where women were giving birth. "Why is this table in here?" she asked. Lisa did not even know why she made this observation. She was so upset she could not even think straight. She just reacted as the Chief of Staff when seeing a piece of medical equipment out of place.