The Comfort Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl is assessed by two men for the first time.
3.7k words
4.53
70.1k
92

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18 years of age. This is a pure fantasy story.

---------------------------------

"You've got fat tits," the seamstress announced after wrapping a measuring tape around Evelyn's breasts. Never, in her eighteen years had she heard another woman say the word 'tits'. Evelyn hid them for so long, she forgot what they looked like. Under her breath, marking the measurements into her tablet, she said low enough for Evelyn to pick it up, "A slim waist and fat tits. They're gonna like that."

Standing naked in front of a seamstress, wearing nothing, as per the requirements of the career committee, they judged her not only on her academic record but by her body, too.

Starting her first apprenticeship, Evelyn enjoyed every part of the rigorous testing and athletic trials the committee put her senior class through. Each girl in her class had stood where she was now, in front of a spindly woman, brandishing measuring tape and pins.

The lucky few would work civilian jobs. The unlucky were banished to tedious agricultural labor. Evelyn scrunched her nose and shivered at the thought of those poor girls. If she performed well and looked the part, Evelyn saw herself working for Richmond and Pruit, researching and developing new technology for the future.

On cue, the seamstress retrieved a tablet by her dress and tapped in some discreet numbers. Her brow furrowed, her lips piled up on the left side of her face.

"More assessment needed." She threw her arms up in frustration, "What else could they cussing need."

Evelyn stepped down from the riser and walked over to the cubby to retrieve her clothes. The woman held her hand up to stop her.

"No. You're meeting with the district superintendent. You can put on a robe and wait outside in the hall. He'll be by shortly."

He? A man? Surely he needed to speak with her in her school uniform. But the lady was adamant, she tossed the robe onto her chest and shooed her out of the door. A loud, 'Next', and another frightened, apple-cheeked girl stood up to be weighed and measured.

"How'd it go?" Delia asked after Evelyn did her best to look decent. The robe, made from a short and light material, covered just below her bottom. There was no closure, and it didn't quite fit all the way around her fat tits. She sat there, arms wrapped around her middle.

"Awful. She wouldn't let me put my clothes back on. And a man is coming to meet me. Like this." She gestured to her scantily clad self. Evelyn searched for something to stare at other than her friend. Her eyes welled up.

"Oh E. What do you think it means?" Delia, wore long brown hair in braided pigtails and bangs across her high forehead. As she sat there, thinking of the horrors to come, she grabbed the end of one of her pigtails and fiddled with it.

"She measured me stark naked. Then-,"

"Naked?"

"Yes, you didn't have to get naked?" The woman took a few pictures of her with the tablet first, then swiped around on the thing for five minutes, before asking Evelyn to remove all of her clothes, including her panties and bra. A tear dribbled down her plump cheek and onto her curled thick blonde hair.

"No!" The word rebounded off the tiled floor and high arched ceiling. A few of the girls still waiting to be assessed shot them stunned looks.

The girls huddled closer to speak. Delia just as confused as Evelyn, explained her assessment, "She grabbed my hair and told me I needed to wear it different. Then took pictures. She did ask me to remove my panties, but she said it was to check if I was waxed or shaved."

Rose, her father's personal assistant had made her go through the process this morning. Hot sticky wax ripped her skin ripe red. As soon as the seamstress saw her swollen pink mound, she had smiled.

"Did you?"

"No!" Delia covered her mouth. Another wave of horrid looks from the girls across the hallway, "It never said we had to, only that it was advised we did. I stopped taking their dumb advise years ago, E. You should try it."

"Yeah, maybe I should. Maybe I wouldn't be sitting here with my naked butt on a cold bench waiting for a man to assess me if I had." Evelyn adjusted her robe and glanced at the wall clock. Almost dinner time. How much longer did she have to sit here barely covered, with five other girls her age staring at her?

Delia smirked, her face twitched hiding a dirty thought, "It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"What do you mean? I've been living here for the past eight years. Summers I spend at an all girls scouting camp. My community service projects are all with elderly women who crochet pot holders and who tell me I'm too skinny." Evelyn huffed, exacerbated. "I've never met a man I wasn't related to. I thought they were a myth. Some computer trick on the T.V."

"I have."

"You have?" Evelyn meant that to come out quietly. Her voice echoed off the rafters. Delia shushed her.

"Yes. My father employs dozens to work on our farm. I even met the cute fugitive they keep trying to trick us into turning in." Delia slouched on the bench, now that the mistresses weren't looking. Evelyn leaned in close, her robe splitting in the middle slightly. She held it closed with tight fingers.

"Aug-,"

"Shhhhhh." Delia stopped her from uttering his name.

"You really met him." Evelyn asked, avoiding the name for now.

"Yes. I bring lunches from the big kitchen to the fields when I'm home, and I recognized him right away. Curly sandy hair, bright green eyes, tense jaw like he's thinking really hard about taking you behind the barn and-,"

"Delia!" Evelyn snapped in a loud whisper.

"He's older than the mug shots. He grew a beard and let his hair grow out. I don't think the foreman knew about it. He thinks the seasonal work all looks the same. He only worked a few more days and left. I didn't even say anything, just handed him the sandwich and water each time. But I think he just wanted to stay on the move. He got paid and then he was gone."

The two girls looked around to see if anyone heard them. The other girls listened empathetically to the seamstress demeaning another victim.

"My father trained him for a while. He really liked him, you know, until the whole rebel mess." Evelyn kept her eyes dodowncast. Talking about August Grey at school meant demerits. Talking about August at home meant her father's silent treatment. He already spoke very little to her, so she never brought up the sore subject.

"But he's nothing compared to Kel." Delia smiled big. Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"You fall for every guy on TV. What makes Kel so special?"

"He's real. I mean, I have only seen pictures. He has dark dark hair. Like black. And thick eye brows. His skin is the darkest I've ever seen. He comes from old money from a different country, but he's from here. It's in the works. My father and his father have started the paperwork. We'll be married by next fall." Delia's father would arrange her marriage. He'd find the wealthiest family three counties over because no family in Clover met his obnoxious standards.

Evelyn leaned back against the wood bench, squeezing her thighs tightly to show some modesty. Her father had never mentioned her own impending graduation or hinted at any marriage for her. She sure would like to know if that was coming down the pipe. So she could run.

The girls trickled out, one by one. Each one clothed. Each one glancing over at Evelyn as they walked back to the dorms. Even Delia left Evelyn to sit by herself. They had been eating like sparrows the past few days for this stupid assessment. Delia was famished. Evelyn was starving.

Two dark brown haired men began walking down the hallway. Their steps amplified by the acoustics and made Evelyn's stomach flip. Of course they were here for her. She bit her lower lip and looked down at the floor. It wasn't polite to stare.

"Evelyn Caress?" A male voice boomed above her. Evelyn looked up at the man. Young. Very young. He couldn't have been more than five years older than her. His hair swept off to the side, in straight hard lines. He did look nice, even though he towered over her as she sat on the bench. Were all men this tall? His eyes were light, like silver dimes. He smiled at her with a broad, toothy grin.

"Yes. I'm Evelyn."

"Great. You look exactly like what we need."

"Let's see what we have here." The older man, named Richmond, said. His two hands gripped the robe where she held tightly to keep it closed. Reminding herself that this was all part of it, that they must have these dozens of times before, she let him reveal her breasts, her stomach, her puffy soft pink mound. She felt like she blushed from her cheeks to her thighs. The cool room air caused her nipples to tighten. Richmond couldn't take his eyes off of them. She shivered and looked at the younger one for reassurance.

Her mind raced her heart to see which one could be the fastest. Evelyn tried again to cover her nude form, but one, sometimes both of the men would ask her to, 'Please keep her hands by her sides.' They needed to see all of her to inspect her. They stood so close she could feel each calculated exhale. Richmond squatted in front of her to examine her thighs and around to look at her butt. James, the younger one, breathed close to her stomach, her breasts, and then he walked around to her back, lifting the hair off her shoulder and neck to get close and watch her skin prickle as he blew directly on it. She tried incredibly hard not to flinch.

They asked her to step out wide; they needed to see in between her legs. Then they asked her to bend over, legs wide. She could feel the air on her sex as she bent forward. She knew Richmond was there to see it. She could feel the flesh separate slightly enough to expose her pink moist center. Just shut her eyes, just imagine being anywhere but here. They asked her to stand again, she couldn't have been happier to just have her fat tits on display.

Standing naked in front of two men, one very close to her age, and very handsome, his deep silver eyes scanned her body over and over again. He liked to bounce between her breasts and her mound.

The seamstress had gone home, allowing them to use her room. Evelyn's clothes were only a few feet away. Just say its over, please. She needed to get back to her dorm and sleep off this horrible nightmare.

"Turn and face the wall." Richmond said. He gave her the most commands. His athletic body and snug buttoned down shirt revealed his muscular torso enough so that she could see his fine light blond chest hair. He had shaved his head short, hiding any incoming gray hair. He had been the one to rush her into the room and then asked the seamstress to leave. He was the one who kept reminding her that this was normal to be insecure, but rest assured, they liked what they saw on her.

"Spread your legs. Wider. Wider, sweetheart." Richmond instructed. She could feel the tingling presence of his body behind her. She felt the cool room air on her feminine area. Oh God. Please let this be over soon.

Her heart skipped as James reached forward to stroke the side of her breast. He slipped his fingers under them. He lifted them up, weighing them in his warm palms, then gradually applying pressure until she felt it couldn't give anymore. His eyes constantly on it, watching her dusty pink nipple stiffen. Then, without any preamble, he stroked her nipple with his thumb. She broke her concentration and gasped, trying to decide if this felt wrong enough to cry out.

"You're very responsive, Evelyn." James assured. He caught her nipple between two fingers, rolling it back and forth, pulling it away from her body, then releasing it, watching her breast jiggle back into place.

"I don't understand why? What is this all for?" She asked as he continued squeezing her right breast till his fingers slipped to the nipple. Her pulled it taught, drawing it up and away, then released. Over and over again. Something deep with in her abdomen churned. A ticklish growing feeling. She wanted him to stop, but she really liked the way it felt.

"It's a special interest job set up for a select few candidates. You are one of three other girls across four counties we have deemed of exceptional quality. Your academic and athletic record surpassed those in your class. We needed to be absolutely sure that you could stay composed under certain circumstances. That's why we're here today. To see just how well your body responds to such stimulants. You're going to be here for a bit longer. We need to test your,. . .excitation ability."

"The more you relax," James moved to her other breast, squeezing until she thought it would pop, "The easier it will be for you to respond the way we need you to."

"Oh. OK," she whispered, as he grabbed both nipples, rolling them between his fingers, tugging at them and rubbing his thumbs against the sensitive tips. She wanted something primal deep within her. She felt this urge to touch him, to molest him, like he was molesting her.

"I'm going to doing some things here," James cupped the area between her thighs. Immediately, she wanted him to rub her there. It needed attention, just like her nipples. "You'll feel a bit of pressure, but your body has already responded to my touch. You're very slick down here."

Evelyn blushed. His hand came up to her face so she could see his fingers glisten with her wet sex. Richmond came up behind her, his chest flat against her back as James returned to her sex. Richmond slid his hands underneath her arms and took James's place at her nipples. Evelyn quivered in response. Her legs trembled, knees wobbling as James assaulted her quim. Just like her nipples above, he pulled at the folds down there, he traced their outline, dipping between them to get his fingers wet. Then he brushed against something very sensitive near the front of her. With a firm flat hand, he began rubbing, apply pressure to different areas, watching her eyes flicker and dilate.

A tight warmth built inside, Evelyn began breathing heavily, trying desperately to comprehend what was happening. Richmond tugging at her nipples, James picked up the pace and began rubbing furiously. He had found such a sweet spot, and each rotation against it brought the heat inside closer to boiling.

"That's it sweet girl, you're almost there." James placed his forehead against hers, still watching her eyes. Evelyn, thrown off balance, grabbed onto James, tugging on his shirt, trying to grasp anything to make the heat inside her escape.

He never let off her sex, no matter how much she trembled and quaked, he continued to rub her until she released in a blissful moan. Her hands clutched the fabric on his shoulders. Her sex contracted in multiple waves as if gulping down on his fingers, the tickling pleasure shooting up her spine. Every hair on her body stood straight. She couldn't move until it stopped. Would it ever stop?

James stood up straighter, his hand still buried between her lower lips. Evelyn released his shirt, and tried not to shift her weight onto Richmond behind her. He was no longer tugging on her nipples, but still massaging her breasts. Every time his palm brushed against the sensitive little bud, she twitched from the over-stimulation.

"Beautiful, Evelyn. Very beautiful." James commented, finally removing his hand and then took hers, "You had an orgasm. It's your bodies way of telling me you liked being touched here," He pointed to her breasts, he flicked a nipple, "and here." He cupped her mound; his fingers finding that sweet spot again.

Richmond released her breasts and patted her gently on her bottom, "There are many ways to get to an orgasm, Evelyn. And men can also have one."

James placed her hand on the bulge of his pants. He wrapped her hand around something firm and cylindrical. Her experience with men had always been limited. Limited to her father and to Headmaster Klein. Both were authoritative and stoic. The boys' school, miles away, interacted very little with the girls' school. That was the way the new regime wanted it after the Pure Movement.

She wasn't very Pure now, was she? James continued letting her feel his manhood, just as Richmond instructed her to kneel on a soft cushion he'd placed there.

On her knees, she was eye level with James's crotch. He didn't reveal anything yet, but he kept encouraging her to squeeze him. Evelyn stroked and squeezed. James only looked down at her, stroking the back of her head, as if petting his new puppy.

"You need to be introduced to a man's body, Evelyn. It will be very different than what you know, but just how you liked being rubbed, men like that too. If you perform well on this next task, we can be finished for the day." James continued petting her blonde curly hair. Brushing up against her cheek then her chin. Two fingers pinching, he said, "Open your mouth, Evelyn."

The moment she did, Richmond came from behind and placed a large thick O ring into her mouth. Her jaw stretched in an unnatural way, and Evelyn's tongue darted out. She couldn't close her mouth, her teeth bit down on the invasion, but she could only look up to James, who unbuckled and unzipped his pants quickly. His manhood sprang a fat-headed headed log with a spongy velvet mushroom shaped tip. Her hands had been captured by Richmond. He placed them at the small of her back, securing them there with a strap.

She whimpered uselessly, tears streaking down her cheeks and falling onto her breasts. Behind her again, Richmond reached around and grabbed her vulnerable nipples. Rolling them while stroking a finger over their tips. Evelyn felt the well in her sex overflow. The way he could control her with her nipples disturbed her.

"Shh. Ev. Remember, you need to relax." James reassured, fisting his firm flesh and aimed it at her mouth. His other hand held her head in place to receive him. The first invasion felt like taking a bite of food too big for her mouth. Her tongue darted around in vain, only gliding over his fleshy member. Her hands twisted and fought against the strap, but then something was placed on them. Just like what she felt before through James's pants, Richmond, she thought had placed his member on her hands, compulsively, she stroked him.

James sawed his aroused flesh back and forth, sometimes plowing so far forward it collided with the back of her throat. He'd let her attempt to gulp around his member, gaging on his thick flesh.

She could only keep up with James in front of her. Whatever her hands were doing behind her, Richmond seemed to be enjoying, too, as both men let out groans of gratification.

"You feel so good. Let me in deep."

James sliced into her mouth over and over that she finally resolved. Her body could only try to keep up with Richmond twisting and pulling on her breasts and nipples that when James pulled out of her, gripping it again with his hand, she felt a brief relief. Richmond released her breasts.

"Stick out your tongue." James grunted as he pumped himself and squirted something white and creamy onto her. It streaked across her tender nipples, on her cheeks, and into her forced open mouth. It tasted like nothing she'd ever had before.

Within two blinks, Richmond stood in front of her, his member not quite as long as James, but fat and already leaking the white creamy substance. He shoved it onto her tongue, jerking back and forth until her nose bumped into the sparse hair on his abdomen. Like James before him, he held her head in place as he pushed in and pulled out. Her mouth and throat adjusted to take him in as deep as he could go. It seemed like that's what James had liked before he finished.

She squeezed her eyes tight, it needed to be over soon. Her knees quivered, sending her thighs and buttocks into a wobble. A warm body behind her steadied her hips. James wrapped an arm around her stomach to keep her in place. The flesh in her mouth thickened as Richmond shoved it as far down her throat as he could.

12