The Comfort of Auntie Sue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe what she was doing, knowing what he was. Suddenly, she saw his eyelids flutter and she knew he was coming and squeezed just a bit harder, knowing she should stop but unable to do it.

The sensation of her powerful tanned thighs quivering against his neck, the sight of that wet pussy hair just inches from his face, quickly put the boy over the top. He came harder than he did in her under things the other night and with all his concentration tried not to make a sound nor let his fluttering eyes give him away.

She knew, of course, from those eyes, his tensing shoulder and from the tremble of his orgasm, trembles racking his body up to the neck she had firm in her lusty thighs. She smiled at him and he smiled weakly back at her as he finished, wondering where the jetting spew would end up and took perverse pleasure in hoping it would drift up to touch the backs of her crushing thighs.

He finished and hurriedly stuffed his cock back into his suit, moving his hand back up to cup her thigh as she finally released him from her scissor hold, pulling herself back up onto the raft. His cock now somewhat softer but not totally, Kyle clambered back onto the raft, sitting in the waning sun with his aunt, chattering away as if nothing had happened, each with their own thoughts of precisely what had. The thoughts consumed them even as they tried to ignore them.

"We should get back in, it's getting chilly," she said, standing up and looking toward the beach. "Is that...it is, it's my sister!"

There on the beach stood Eloise, Kyle's grandmother, arms crossed to ward off the gathering sunset chill. She'd come to the beach looking for them and had watched for the last few minutes as they played on the raft, uncomfortably so as her sister seemingly took her grandson's head in her legs and held him there. She wondered, but chased the unpleasant, unlikely thoughts from her mind. They were just having fun, that's all, and in her heart she loved seeing them enjoying themselves.

But still she wondered things she did not wish to wonder.

Kyle and Sue dove into the water, swimming to shore, Kyle again ducking beneath the surface to catch glimpses of his aunt's amazing legs kicking smoothly, her little white butt clearly showing as her suit rode up between those cheeks. They finally made it to shore, where Eloise greeted them with a weak smile.

"I'm so sorry to bother you guys, but I was just...just wondering if everything's OK," she said as Sue and Kyle wrapped themselves in beach towels.

"Everything's great, sis, we're having a wonderful time just hanging out," Sue smiled, walking to give her sister a hug.

"Kyle, I...I...I'm so sorry, honey, but I found that money, I'd forgotten where I'd put it, and feel so bad about accusing you...," she said, eyes watering as she looked at the boy and his distant body language. "Please..can you forgive me?"

"Yeah, sure, Grandma, whatever you say," he said gruffly, looking anywhere but at his embarrassed grandmother. "No big deal..."

"But it is, honey, I feel so ashamed!" she blurted.

Sue took her aside, putting an arm around her kid sister, walking her down the beach a bit as Kyle gathered up their stuff.

"El, don't worry about it, the kid's just going through some rough times, you know that," Sue said soothingly. "I don't blame you for thinking he took the money, he has a track record, but you...we have to cut him some slack. It's not an easy age and with his parents divorcing...he's just at a tough spot right now..."

"Is he all right with you?" Eloise asked. "Is everything OK, is he comfortable?"

"Sweetheart, he's fine, just fine," Sue laughed. "You know Kyle and I have always gotten along great, and this little diversion with me for awhile...well, it's nothing against you, honey, it's just he needs a little time..."

"I wish he'd come back," Eloise said wistfully, stopping to turn and look at the sullen teen who waited for his aunt, gear in hand. "Maybe he can come back?"

"Well, you can ask him, sure," Sue said uncertainly, not wanting the boy to go back at all, but at the same time thinking it might be best before this awkward, palpable sexual tension between them evolved into something far more forbidden.

They walked back to Kyle, and his grandmother asked that he come back. He stiffened defensively.

"I don't think so, Grandma," he said with a chilly tone. "I'm having a good time at Aunt Sue's. So no, not right now...and don't worry about the money thing, forget it, not a big deal..."

"Can you..."

"Yeah, I forgive you, sure," he said without confirming emotion.

She welled up and went to hug her grandson, who stiffened in her embrace. She felt it and backed away, patting his shoulders.

"Well, whenever you're ready, Kyle..." she said, on the verge of tears.

Sue stood to the side, not even realizing she was smiling at the news Kyle would be hers for awhile longer.

They watched Eloise go, and slowly walked back to Sue's house.

"It'll be fine, Kyle, she'll be OK," Sue said, taking Kyle's hand and squeezing it.

"Yeah, I know," he sighed. "Hey, what's for dinner?"

Sue laughed at the sudden topic change, welcoming it. She suggested he grill burgers and hot dogs from the 'fridge, quick and easy. He readily agreed.

When they got back, she changed into her tiny short shorts, socks and sneakers, telling him she was going for a quick run while he fired up the grill. He took no exception, looking her luscious old body up and down as she stretched those incredible legs, preparing for her run. It would give him free time.

She left and he watched through the window those supple legs flexing as she disappeared around the corner. Quickly, he retrieved the burgers and dogs, set them on the counter, darting to the deck to warm up the gas grille before running back inside. To her room.

There, on a wooden clothes rack, was the sexy white bathing suit she'd worn, hanging to dry. His cock grew hard as he approached it, more so when he realized she'd turned it inside out. There in the crotch was a slight tinge of light color, stained by whatever had oozed from her pussy, and also a random pubic hair, curly and gray.

"Oh, fuck, what's wrong with me," he groaned, kneeling before the rack and reverentially lifting the damp suit in his shaking hands to bury his face in the moist crotch.

He almost came from the smell, a mix of sea water and sweat and musk. He groaned, fisting his dick hard in his bathing suit, jerking it hard and fast, licking and sucking at his sexy old aunt's sexual essence, devouring and embracing the flavor, imagining and remembering her thighs around his neck, squeezing him in the water as he came.

He was about to again when he heard the door close, and quickly stuffed his dick back into his suit and tried to carefully to arrange her suit back on the rack, darting down the hall to his room just as Sue walked around the corner to see his door close.

"Kyle?" she called out. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah, Aunt Sue, fine, just fine, just changing my, uh, clothes before I cook us dinner!" he said with forced calm.

"OK, hon," she said, walking to her room.

She knew the second she saw the suit. She remembered she positioned it carefully to dry, as always, and now it was all lumped up, uneven. She knew. She didn't want to, but she did want to, and envisioned the boy kneeling there, fisting his cock, smelling the musky crotch of her suit.

"This has to stop, it just does," she said to herself, not at all believing it.

She gathered up the suit, then walked to the bathroom to put it in the hamper before continuing to the kitchen. Outside, Kyle cooked their food, whistling happily. His contentment pleased her.

They ate, and drank wine and beer, chatting into the night, Sue not changing out of her sweaty running clothes, figuring she'd shower later. As the clock approached 11, Sue got up, stretched and yawned and picked up their dirty dishes and glasses, heading for the kitchen.

"OWWW!" she suddenly howled, limping toward the counter and clattering the dishes onto it.

"Auntie Sue, what's wrong?" Kyle said in alarm, jumping up to run behind her.

"Nothing, nothing, just a cramp...my foot and calf...dammit, it just happens once in awhile..guess I should have been drinking water tonight, not wine," she groaned, reaching for her leg.

"No, let me," Kyle heard himself saying. "C'mon, back to the couch..."

She smiled, putting an arm around his shoulder, letting him lead her to the couch, gingerly putting pressure on her right foot. He sat her down and knelt before her.

"Now, just a little foot rub should do it," he said confidently, happy for the ruse to get as close to her sexy old foot as possible, imagining the wrinkled, sweaty flesh beneath that little sweat sock.

He squatted, lifting her right foot to his thigh and slipping off her sneaker.

"Well, if you say so," Sue said uncertainly and certainly not wanting to stop him. "Oh my, I'm afraid the smell must be frightful! I've had these socks on so long!"

The smell hit him like a truck, warm and wet, pungent and thick, and his cock went hard in an instant. He tried not to show his pleasure as he rested her heel on his thigh, bunching up the crotch of his sweatpants to hide his gathering enthusiasm.

"No, not at all, Aunt Sue, don't be silly," he laughed weakly and unconvincingly, resisting the urge to lift her foot to his face and bury it in the rancid sock. "Not at all..."

The quiet seemed anything but as Kyle dug his thumbs into the sole of that foot through that sexy white sock, his long, strong fingers around the instep for leverage, digging into the soft flesh. Sue groaned and didn't mean to, but it felt so good.

"God, Kyle, where did you learn to give such great foot rubs?" she said softly, relaxing now, looking down at the eager boy massaging her.

"Not sure, just natural I guess," he shrugged, looking at her toes wiggling beneath her sock as he worked the cramp out of her foot. "That better?"

"Oh, much...much better..." she groaned, hands falling off her lap to her sides.

Again the quiet was disquieting, but emboldening to the boy who wanted more.

"Uh, we should do both feet, Auntie," he said. "Gotta be fair, ya know..."

"Whatever you say, Kyle," she said softly, giving into the maddening sexual sensation.

He sat up on the couch, to her right, patting his lap. Without hesitation, she swung both legs up, calves on his crotch, making him jump and pull back a bit to avoid them contacting his insanely hard cock so very close. He tugged off her other sneaker and then both socks, peeling them off her long feet, revealing perfect toes, bony but smooth, and those fabulously wrinkled soles.

He worked them both now, with his fingertips, kneading the moist, pungent flesh, thumbs over the insteps. He looked up at her. Eyes closed, Susan leaned back against the couch's armrest, one hand behind her head, the bicep of that arm loose and fleshy and inviting. Her neck waddle was a delicious looking patchwork of wrinkles and folds and more than anything Kyle wanted to bury his face into that salty flesh and suckle.

"Oh...God..Kyle...feels sooooo good," she heard herself coo, the warmth in her pussy burning and wet as his fingers worked her soles. "So good..."

Kyle's cock was positioned just right, just brushing up against the backs of his sexy aunt's undulating calves as she tensed and relaxed them in pace with her nephew's powerful massaging motions. He gasped breathlessly and bravely pushed up just enough to allow the contact to be harder, feeling the muscles in her marvelous calves against him, hoping she didn't feel it.

She did, of course, and did nothing to stop it, instead flexing her calves a bit harder, pushing down almost imperceptibly.

Kyle watched her intently, his eyes going up the slender freckled skin pulled tight over her shins, up the deliciously sagging flesh of her thighs, much of which were revealed as her tiny running shorts rode up high on them. He imagined her wet, hairy pussy beneath, imagined he could smell the sexy funk. He leaned over the feet in his hands, sidelong looking at his aunt to make sure her eyes were still closed, and inhaled.

The acrid smell of her sexy feet consumed him, as his nose was just brushing the tips of her toes. He looked between them, saw the tiniest grains of grit there, wanting more than anything to lick. And boldly, he stuck out his tongue, allowing the tip to tickle the tops of her toes. His soft moans betrayed him. She opened her heavy eyelids and saw the boy's tongue darting over the toes, and his eyes met them.

"Auntie...I'm..."

She should have stopped him, she knew it, just gently telling him it was OK, but no. Propriety called for it. But the growing moistness in her pussy betrayed her.

"Shhh, shhh...," she said softly, a gentle smile forming on her lips. "Go ahead...feels so good..."

Groaning and feeling her calves knotting against his cock, he extended his tongue, licking her toes with mounting passion, running it over each one, then between, causing her to stiffen and moan. She felt the heat of it course up each leg into her pussy and moaned as he now took each toe, one by one, into his mouth, sucking it up and down, moving quickly to the next.

Their eyes never left each other, as if daring the other one to stop. Neither would, nor could. Kyle's cock head was now firm against her sexy old calves, and she pressed down a bit harder to meet his insistent upwards push.

He came, with his mouth clamped around one big toe, his tongue washing around it, digging into the space between it and the next one, his eyes fluttering as he felt his underwear soak with sperm, a low moan escaping the lips around his old aunt's toe.

She came as he did, softly, wetly, warmly, feeling her pussy explode under her little running shorts as she watched her nephew's body tremble and convulse.

He pulled his mouth from her toe with a slurp, sitting up and back, ashamed and energized. She smiled at him and felt his hands finally release her feet, which she slowly slid off his lap, twisting them to the floor and sliding over beside him, close, putting her arms around his shoulders as the boy's head ducked to his chest.

"Oh, Auntie, I'm so sorry," he groaned, unable to look at her.

"Kyle, don't, don't be like that, it just happened, that's all, perfectly understandable, you're...you're a young man, with urges, with needs," she said, rubbing his shoulders, easing his trembles with her comforting embrace. "You're a young man...young men often...well, if anyone should be sorry, it's me, I should know better...but you have needs, you've been through a lot, and..."

Neither knew what to say to erase what had happened, so sat in the quiet, with their own thoughts.

"Kyle," Sue finally said, gently cupping his chin in her hand, turning his face to her. "It's OK...it's...OK...it's..."

Their faces were like magnets now, getting closer and closer, neither wanting it to stop. Their lips met in the gentlest of contacts, eyes fixed on each other.

"...OK...," Sue cooed softly

They kissed, a gentle peck that morphed into a longer one, lips locked, melting each other's resolve. Kyle's tense body went slack as his aunt cupped his face in both of her old, bony hands, kissing him harder, parting his lips with her tongue, lancing it slowly inside to be sucked. She heard herself moan, felt her pussy moisten again. His tongue found its way into her mouth, and both did battle with each other, swirling and probing, the wet sounds filling the air only a bit louder than the groans of passion coming from each.

She had no idea how long they kissed like long-lost lovers, but it was she who broke the moment, fearing its continuance, ashamed for what had already happened despite her insisting to him that it was all right. It wasn't, of course, she knew it and felt badly about opening the door for her eager young nephew, leading him down a path from which there was no reversal.

She had to stop it, stop it now, so she pulled back from the kiss, still holding his face. His eyes opened, warm, wet and wanting, looking into hers.

"Now, Kyle, it's time for bed," she said with a gentle tone. "I think it's time for us to go...to our...own beds..."

Kyle nodded his ascent, disappointed but knowing it was the right thing. He watched her stand, walk away on bare feet, feet he'd just licked and smelled and which had caused him to cum in his pants. Suddenly he felt the cold clamminess in his underwear.

He stood, watched for a moment as his aunt cleaned the dishes at the sink, then walked behind her, stopping, thinking. He continued on down the hall. She turned sidelong to stop him.

"Kyle, don't worry, it's nothing, nothing," she said, smiling at him. "Oh, and...well, you can leave your clothes in the hamper, I'll do laundry tomorrow..."

He smiled back, continuing to walk. Then he stopped, turned.

"Auntie Sue," he said. "For what it's worth, I enjoyed that..."

She smiled warmly back.

"So did I, Kyle," she sighed. "So did I..."

She finished up, pretending not to notice Kyle quietly coming out of his room, his sweatpants and soiled underwear in hand, to put them in the bathroom hamper. She shut the lights off, padding down the hall to her room, stripping and taking her clothes to the bathroom, wearing a robe. She opened the lid, saw his clothes. And despite the shame that consumed her, lifted his cum-soaked underwear to his mouth, smelling it, tasting it, licking the cold sperm and clenching her meaty thighs together in orgasm.

She didn't notice until later, after her shower was done, after she intently rubbed her flesh with soap and washcloth in a symbolic, unsuccessful attempt to wash the guilt from her, that her bathing suit was missing. She smiled, pulled the robe around her and walked to his door, listening. She heard his moans, knowing her suit and its scent was pleasing him.

For a split second, she entertained the idea of marching inside to give him the real thing. For a split second, she imagined his young, smooth body atop her, in her, giving her something she hadn't had in far too long. For a split second, she wanted nothing more in the world than to have him.

She padded away, to her room, to sleep. She was determined that this would be it, this had to be it. She would convince Kyle to return to his grandmother's house before anything else could happen.

And if he stayed, she knew it would.

12