The Comfort of My Mother's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers

She pulled forward and I reluctantly slid my cock from inside her. Mom crawled up onto the bed and rolling over, slid down until her pussy was right at the edge of the bed. Lifting her legs, she placed her feet on my shoulders and smiling up at me, said. "Come on baby; show me how good you look!"

Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I stepped up and plunged inside of her. Mom moaned loudly and again I started hammering away at her pussy. As good as Mom had looked from behind, the front was even better! Mom's large tits were bouncing back and forth from the force of my fucking her and pink pussy looked incredible as it sucked my cock into it. Mom's eyes were locked into mine and her lips were parted as she gasped and moaned each time I slammed into her.

"Yes baby yes!" she moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! It's been two years Ricky and I fucking need it!"

Grabbing her ankles, I spread her legs as far open as I could and tore into her as hard as I could. Mom threw her head back and screamed as I drove into her hard enough to cause our skin to make loud slapping sounds. Reaching up, Mom grabbed her tits and started playing with her nipples, as she squealed while I relentlessly pounded her pussy. I began to whimper when I felt the cum building within me and knew I couldn't last much longer.

Afraid she was going to ask me to stop again, I started going even faster, desperately thrusting into her as the cum raced up through my cock.

"Go ahead honey!' she called out, "Blow that hot load all over my stomach! Let me feel it, I....oh honey!"

Mom purred as whipping my cock out I started pumping it furiously, I moaned as my cock exploded and sent a huge spurt of white cum across her stomach. The second squirt went even further, catching the bottom of her tit. Mom quickly sat up and grabbing my cock began jerking me off. I stood there moaning as she continued to stroke my squirting cock. She moved it back and forth, painting her tits with my cum until with a pathetic sounding whimper, I pulled my spent cock from her hand.

Mom looked up at me and with a wink, scooped some cum from her tits and as I watched, sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"God, you taste good!" she moaned.

I sat down on the bed next to her, breathing through my mouth and trying to catch my breath.

"Here, honey, lie back." She said softy as she pushed against my shoulder.

I slid back up onto the bed and lay on my back. Between the wine and the incredible sex my head was swimming and I felt as if I were ready to pass out. Mom got up and grabbing a shirt from the back of chair wiped the cum from her tits and stomach. Coming back to the bed, she lay down next to me. Rolling over onto her side, she propped herself up on her elbow and smiled down at me.

"Ricky you were fucking amazing!"

"I...thanks, I guess." I whispered, still out of breath.

"Better than I could have imagined," she sighed, "Damn how I needed that."

"I'm glad I made you feel good." I told her.

"Oh, honey, you made me feel sooo good." Leaning over she gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "I know you would Ricky, I knew we would be able to!"

"Really?"

"Really honey, the two of us have always been so close, I knew you would trust me and I knew I could trust you. Besides," she sighed, "I wasn't just trying to get you going honey, I have wanted you before tonight, I..." she looked away, "I was kind of glad it didn't work out with Melanie."

"You were?" I asked, "You...you really thought about me?"

"I have been honey, you're so sweet and you love me and," she traced her hand across my chest. "Damn fine! I...I've been thinking about it, but couldn't so I figured I would get myself too drunk to hold back and see if you wanted me too."

"I...hadn't thought about it for awhile," I told her, "But seeing how good you looked tonight and the way you were flirting and talking dirty I...I wanted you too."

Mom gave me a huge smile and kissed me again. I turned my head to where her beautiful tit was inches from my face and kissed her nipple.

"Oh, you like those baby?"

"They're amazing." I told her, "Just like you."

"That's sweet honey," she said seriously, then sliding down the bed, rested her head on my shoulder.

She draped her leg over mine and I sighed at the feeling of her warm wet pussy pressing against my thigh. Mom put her arm across my waist and whispered in my ear, "Honey, will you spend the night with me? I...I've been so lonely at night."

I put my arm around her shoulders and pulling her towards me said, "I'd love to stay with you..." I paused and added, "Anytime."

"I like that." She said, than asked, "So Ricky, now that you, well, kind of broke the ice, do you think you could with Melanie now?"

I paused to look down the length of her amazing body and turning my head to look at her; I gave her a quick kiss and asked, "Why the hell would I want too? Why would I want to be with her when I could be with you?"

Mom lowered her head and giving me a sweet smile, whispered, "I feel the same way honey, I just wanted to know you did too. I feel so comfortable with you baby, you're all I need."

I kissed her forehead and drew her closer to me. Mom cooed delightedly and snuggled up next to me. I closed my eyes and lay there for awhile enjoying the sound of Mom's slow steady breathing and how amazing her naked body felt against mine. I took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of Mom's pussy from under my nose and felt my mind beginning to drift. Just before I succumbed to sleeps warm embrace a final thought went through my head; Tina who?

*

author's note: Hope you enjoyed my latest work. For an idea of what's coming next take a look at my home page and the book cover there. It seems some people think I may have lost my "edge" after SWB and gone all light and fluffy. All I can say is it is going to be one long dark summer. But no worries I have a few other stories "banked" and there will be more stories like the one you just read as well. Now as I always say, the only payment we receive here is through votes and comments so if you enjoyed my story please take a second and let me know. As always thank you for reading! Lovecraft68