The Coming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." She smiled again. "As appealing as you are, I am not here for sex."

"Oh?" The was something oddly compelling about the woman. She wanted to service her, to please her, more than she ever wanted to for any master including Zill. She was disappointed that she wasn't going to get the chance.

"I've been assigned the task of finding a carrier." She said. "My employers need a healthy female to transport something of importance. Several females who I've propositioned have declined but suggested you as someone who may possibly be interested."

"What...what is a carrier?" Mira asked, delighted that all of her hard work had led to something.

Shameera waved a hand towards the bed, indicating she wanted Mira to sit down. Mira senses sharply focused on Shameera when the other woman sat down next to her. She was wearing some sort of perfume, a light floral fragrance, that made her think of lovemaking in lush, uncut grass surrounded by wildflowers. It had been one of the few times Lelai had kissed her back. Her mound tingled in remembrance and she pressed her thighs together, trying to avoid wondering what Shameera's tongue would feel like on her skin.

"A carrier is someone who uses their body to transport contraband."

Mira nodded, understanding for the most part though she wasn't quite sure what contraband was. "Is it dangerous?"

There was an almost imperceptible pause before Shameera smiled and said, "Absolutely not. Though it is not legal. There are penalties if we are caught but I do not anticipate any problems." She remained silent for a moment. "You will be compensated greatly for the use of you body."

"What did you mean by that?" Mira asked. "I mean, what type of compensation?"

"You will be paid and, of course, given your freedom."

Mira cringed inside. "What if I don't want that?"

Puzzlement raised Shameera's eyebrows. "You don't want the money?"

Mira shook her head. "No not that. I...I..." She struggled to find a way to express what she was thinking. "I don't like the Brulords." She said finally. "They make very poor masters. They don't feed me enough or allow me to rest fully so I don't always have enough energy to perform my duties. Sometimes they beat me because of it, which isn't very fair. And they rarely screen the customers that come through here. They let anyone touch us. Some of the girls...some of the girls have been hurt very badly."

"Well one of the benefits of being free is the ability to say no."

"No it isn't. Everyone says that but the truth is freedom is a myth." She didn't mean for the words to come out so harsh. "I'm...I'm sorry. I would rather...I have a friend, Lelai, who used to be my master. Maybe as apart of my reward, we could bring her. If not, could you help me find me a new one?"

Shameera took a long time to answer. Finally, shaking her head in bemusement, "I think we can arrange something."

"Then, alright." Mira said. "I would like to do it."

"Well I first need to make sure you are not carrying any diseases." She got up from the bed, retrieved a small bag that was slung over the back of one of the chairs and began setting its contents out on the table. Two bottles, one containing a green liquid and one an amber, a small wooden bowl, a painting brush, a candle and some cloths. She said a few soft words in a language Mira didn't understand then blew gently on the candle until, to Mira's astonished eyes, the wick began to flame.

"How did you do that?" She exclaimed.

Shameera smiled at her excited face. "On my home world, I am called a mage. It is the art of harnessing the energy that surrounds us and channeling it for whatever purpose it is needed for." She gave Mira a speculative look. "Perhaps if you...perhaps I will have a chance to teach you one day."

Opening the bottle of amber liquid, she poured some onto the cloth and then, picking up the bowl, sat beside Mira again. Crossing her legs in a different direction than before revealed a small knife strapped to her thigh. "Give me your hand." She rubbed the cloth over her palm, saying as she slipped the knife out of its sheath, "This is going to hurt."

Mira whimpered as she opened the skin on her palm. Immediately, blood began to pour out of the wound. Shameera tipped her hand over the bowl and when she had collected enough, pressed the cloth into her palm. "Keep it firm against the cut."

She took the bowl to the table, poured a little of the green liquid into it and mixed the contents together with the brush. She then painted one of the leaves of the flower with the mixture. After cleaning her utensils, she grabbed another cloth, the bottle of amber liquid and came back to Mira.

"What now?" Mira asked.

"We wait. It will take a few minutes for the spell to work but the flower will show whether or not you are carrying anything adverse in your blood." She removed the cloth from Mira's hand. It was still bleeding. She poured some of the amber liquid directly into the wound causing Mira to hiss at the unbearable stinging. Instinctively, she tried to jerk her hand away but Shameera held firm. "Shh, it's all right. It will stop in a moment." She pressed the fresh cloth into her palm.

She said a few words in that language again and Mira's palm tickled warmly. Shameera pulled the cloth away to reveal a fully healed palm.

"All better." She said, wiping away the last vestiges of blood.

Mira inspected her hand, amazed. It didn't even look as though she had sustained any injury. "Did it take long to learn such tricks."

"It is not trickery." Shameera said. "But yes. I was not a quick student and it took an effort to learn. It became easier once I learned the basics."

Mira stared at Shameera, not quite sure if she believed her. She seemed very intelligent. She searched for a polite way to ask her age but was struck silent with the overwhelming need to reach out and touch her. Shameera regarded her with uncertain eyes. "I...I didn't mean to offend you."

Shameera shook her head. "No. It's not that. You remind me of someone. She had green hair like yours. Green like fir trees" She captured a tress, letting it curl around her finger. "But she had green eyes not violet like yours."

"I've never met anyone with peach fur before." Mira said. She started to reach out and touch it but paused. "May..may I-"

"Of course." Shameera said but Mira continued to hesitate.

"Maybe I should wash my hands first."

Shameera chuckled. "It's quite alright."

Tentatively, Mira passed her fingers along the fur on her arm. Unlike Tiphani's, Shameera's fur was very short barely a centimeter off of her skin and soft like flower petals. "Does it...does it keep you warm?"

"For the most part." She said. For the first time since meeting each other, Shameera's eyes dropped below her face, traveling over her breasts and hips. She even peeked at her bare feet. "You are not an Earth woman are you? Although you are, obviously, from that family of beings."

"No. I'm from Junamaia."

"I thought so." Shameera said. "Your skin is a little too pink and I noticed these." She touched one of Mira's ears which crested to a gentle point. Mira blushed and combed her hair with her fingers to hide them. "Don't do that." Shameera complained.

"I don't like them." Mira said.

"Why not? They're charming."

"No they're not."

Shameera gave a patient smile for a reply which faded slightly as she looked over Mira once again.

"If you want to touch me, it's alright." Mira said. "I don't mind."

Shameera shook her head slightly as though to refuse but something seemed to come over her. She ran fingertips over Mira's arm in the same way Mira had touched her causing her skin pucker in response. "You have a little hair, though nothing that would keep you warm in cool temperatures. How do you stand to walk around with such little clothing?"

Mira gave a light shrug. "I guess I'm used to it."

Her fingers continued down her forearm and paused over her hand a moment before reluctantly returning to her own lap.

"Is this all that you do?" Mira asked and then clarified at Shameera's confused look. "Find carriers for people?"

"No." Shameera said. "You could say I am a mage for hire. I perform a myriad of magical and ritual services to whoever can afford them. Finding a carrier is often only one step in a larger project."

"So this involves more than just me transporting something from one place to another?"

"Yes."

Mira was relieved to hear that. That meant Shameera was going to be around for awhile.

She went to the table to check the flower. "Well, it looks like you are all clear." She said. "I'll make arrangements for you and your...master's purchase. Both of you need to be ready to set out by morning."

"That quickly?"

Shameera nodded. "The matter is of some urgency." She began reloading her things into her bag.

"What is this...contraband I am to carry?"

Shameera turned to her, an ambiguous grin tilting a corner of her lips. "An egg."

***********************

(to be continued)

12