The Coming of Age Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chi looked over at the girls, and his eyes seemed to focus on Sigma. Sigma did not notice as her eyes were still focussed on his crotch. Jess nudged Sigma a little, and Sigma looked at her, seemingly annoyed to be distracted. Jess gestured with her head towards Chi, and Sigma looked over. Upon seeing that Chi was looking at her, Sigma blushed and looked away. Finally Chi returned to his place, but Jess noticed that his penis seemed to have grown a little since she first saw it. She really hoped for Sigma that Chi was hoping to be with her by the end of the day.

Theta was last of the boys, so Jess had to wait for one more boy to be inducted into adulthood before she got to see Theta approach the centre. He looked very nervous -- Jess knew that he did not like to be the centre of attention. Though Jess did not understand what was being chanted, she had by now got a good impression of what it should sound like, and it was clear that Theta kept tripping over his words. Every so often he would glance over at her, and she would give him an encouraging smile. Finally the time to disrobe came. He stood there for ages, tugging at his robe but not removing it. Some disquiet started to arise around the circle. Finally he glanced over at Jess. Jess herself was starting to get frustrated at the wait to see him naked, but tried to give him another encouraging smile.

Still focussed on her, he finally removed his robes and let them fall to the floor. Jess was rather embarrassed to admire his body when he was watching her, and kept focussed on his face, as much as she wanted to look down.

It was Sigma's turn to nudge Jess now.

"You can look down -- I'm sure he won't mind," she whispered.

Jess let her desires get the better of her reticence, and looked down his body. He was clearly very strong and fit, and his penis was nothing to be ashamed of either. There was something particularly exciting about seeing Theta's private parts. She wasn't only physically attracted to him, but she really liked his personality too. In different circumstances, had she not been leaving the tribe, he would have been a perfect boyfriend. Seeing this boy she felt very attracted to both physically and emotionally naked was thrilling.

She realised now that she hadn't touched herself since she arrived in the village. She was used to having a room to herself at home and could play with herself in private whenever she wanted. But here all the huts consisted of one room shared with the whole family, so she hadn't had any privacy. She could feel her private parts begging to be touched and pleasured, and was glad that in a few days she would be leaving the village and be able to relive all this excitement in the privacy of her own room.

Finally Theta retired back to his side of the circle, and it was the girls' turn to go through the ceremonial induction to adulthood. Again each walked up in turn, exchanged chants with the elder, and then nervously dropped their robes. Soon there were three naked girls -- no, they had come of age now, they were women now -- sitting close to Sigma and Jess, clearly fighting the urge to cover up their bodies.

Finally it was Sigma's turn. She looked at Jess for encouragement, and Jess smiled back. She felt a little bad that she was able to sit there and just watch while the other girls had to go through the embarrassment of the very public strip, but knew that this was a long held tradition that everyone in the village had to endure once in their life.

Sigma chanted loudly and confidently, and at the conclusion removed her robes. Sigma was so private that even though she had spent much of the last month with Jess, and they had shared a room and bathed together in the local lake, Jess had still never seen her naked. The revealing of her body showed that it matched her face in terms of attractiveness: she was slim and well proportioned. Jess had noticed both at the initial welcoming event and today that all the women in the village appeared to have large breasts, but Sigma had the largest chest she had seen whilst she had been in the village. It was normally concealed by her robes, and Jess was sure it would be a big plus on her side if any of the boys were still undecided as to which girl to select.

Jess looked over at Chi, who clearly had his eyes very much fixed upon her naked body, and saw that his penis seemed to be very much more erect than before. Finally Sigma came to sit back down, and as she approached Jess noticed another interesting feature about her body. Unlike the other girls, whose pubic hair was natural and very thick, Sigma's crotch was entirely bare. Sigma blushed when Jess pointed this out, and explained that she had once heard Chi say that he did not find body hair on girls attractive in the least.

The elder in the centre of the circle seemed to be waiting for something, and all eyes were now turned on Jess. For a second she wondered why, then she realised. They were expecting her to participate in the ceremony too.

She started to shake her head violently and started to protest to Sigma, but Sigma dismissed her complaints.

"Come on Jess," she said, nicely but firmly. "We've all done it. We all found it incredibly embarrassing, but we all did it. It's a once in a lifetime event, for you as much as for us. You'll regret it if you don't do it."

Jess continued to protest, but her protests started to weaken. She had been made to feel so much a part of the tribe over the last month, and to exclude herself now from their most important ceremony seemed rather rude.

"But... I don't know what to chant!" she protested.

Sigma reassured her that the elder would help her.

Nervously Jess walked towards the elder. An anticipatory silence fell around the village.

Jess remembered how to begin, and gave a little bow of her head to the elder. The elder broke his stern expression for a moment to give her an encouraging smile. He then began his chanting.

After the chant had come to an end Jess stood there wondering what to do next. She tried to remember what the others had chanted. She remembered how the beginning went and started, rather nervously. The elder smiled encouragingly again. As she started to waiver, the elder whispered the correct words to her, and she was able to carry on. Finally her chant was done. The elder tugged on his robes.

This was the moment Jess had been dreading. She looked over at the male contingent, and the five naked men who had endured the ceremony before her. She looked back at the females, and the village's newest four women, all completely naked also. Jess had always been very insecure about her body. She had always been very flat chested growing up, and although to her relief her breasts had filled out a little in recent years, they were still on the smaller side, and were dwarfed by those of the tribal women. She never even normally wore particularly revealing clothes, but now she was facing being completely naked in front of the whole village, ranging from friends to those she didn't know at all.

She took a deep breath and dropped her robes, exposing her body completely. A chant went up from around the circle, seemingly even louder and more enthusiastic that it had been for any of the previous participants. All eyes were on her exposed body. It was a novelty to the tribe, her fair skin. Her chest was a particular source of interest, both because of its size and proportions. The tribal women all had large nipples and areolas, whereas Jess' were small and tight. Hundreds of pairs of eyes were exploring her body all over, from head to foot. The pairs of eyes she saw focussed on her crotch were particularly embarrassing. She had never expected anyone other than a boyfriend to see her down there.

Just as she was forbidden by tribal custom from hiding her body, so were the men who had already been disrobed. Their still exposed crotches gave away their excitement at seeing this spectacle. Every single one of them now had an erection. Jess was incredibly flattered at this sight. Her insecurities about her body melted away. She couldn't believe that she was here, thousands of miles from home, standing completely naked in front of the entire village.

Again she started to get aroused by the experience, but hoped that nobody could tell. She subconsciously clenched her legs together tightly, determined that nobody would notice her increasing moistness between them. Sexual excitement had always been something private for her before, something that happened when she lay on her bed, pyjama bottoms round her ankles, playing with herself and fantasising. She had never before been in such a sexually charged environment, never had such a problem keeping her sexual feelings under control in public.

She retreated back to the group on women, and Sigma gave her a hug and congratulated her.

"You are now a woman," she told her.

It was strange, but she really did feel like one. She really did feel different, like some invisible barrier had been passed. She could fully understand how this ceremony prepared the village boys and girls for adulthood and marriage. Before today she hadn't felt like she would be ready for either a long term relationship or sex for a long time, but now she almost wished that she was one of the other women, looking forward to starting a lifetime relationship with one of the men on the other side of the circle. If only she was staying, maybe her friendship with Theta could have become something more.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a nudge from Sigma. Something was happening. The five men had now lined up on the other side of the circle, each sporting a full erection.

"This is a symbol of their fertility," whispered Sigma. "They prove that they can get an erection to prove that they will be suitable for marriage and fathering children."

There was a sense of expectation throughout the crowd.

"This is the point where we go and select our future husband," Sigma whispered, her voice trembling with nerves. "We approach our desired man and take hold of his... thing and start to massage it. If the man wishes to marry us, he will allow us to continue, and will attempt to..."

She struggled for the word.

"Finish -- you know?" she asked.

Jess nodded mutely, her excitement growing as the overtly sexual nature of the event's climax was explained.

"If he finishes, that proves that he is able to... you know... perform his duties as a husband for that woman, and the two will be betrothed. If he can't, the two can never be together."

"And -- what if he doesn't want the woman? What if he wants a different one?" Jess asked.

"Then he has to stop the woman touching him straight away -- he must remove her hand," Sigma explained. "That's the sign that he is not prepared to marry her."

"And if two women want the same man...?" Jess asked.

"Then it is a matter of who can grab him first!" exclaimed Sigma. "You will see quite a race when we are told we can go!"

One of the elders approached and said something in the native language. Almost immediately the four women stood and raced over to the men. There was a fair amount of pushing and shoving, but Jess was delighted to see Sigma get hold of Chi's giant cock. Her hand started pumping it furiously -- she was clearly determined to make him cum before he could change his mind.

Two of the other woman looked disappointed at their failure to grab hold of the most coveted asset, but they both quickly found another man to pleasure. The fourth woman had no hesitation in approaching one of the remaining men, and he seemed delighted to have been selected by her. None of the men made any attempt to resist the pleasuring of their penises by the women. Jess realised that they would all be terrified of being left as the one without a partner by the end of the night.

That indignity fell to Theta. As four naked woman pumped away at four throbbing cocks he stood there on his own, looking entirely dejected, his erect cock already starting to shrink as the disappointment set in. Jess felt incredibly bad for the man who had become her best friend within the village. She couldn't understand why he had been left out. If it had been her choice, if she had been one of the tribal women, she would have been racing towards him as quickly as she could.

Suddenly, without giving herself chance for a second thought, that is exactly what she did. She stood and raced across the circle towards Theta, grabbing his cock in her hand. The other women broke off from their own work for a few seconds to witness with surprise this unusual turn of events. The expression on Theta's face turned from crushing disappointment to a massive smile. Jess would worry tomorrow about the implications of this rash decision -- right now, there was only one thing on her mind.

Soon a cheer went up from around the group. Chi had orgasmed and his cum and shot directly onto Sigma's huge breasts. Both Chi and Sigma had a look of considerable satisfaction and happiness on their faces -- Jess knew that this was much more than just a hand job -- they were now betrothed; they would now spend the rest of their lives as husband and wife. It made her pause for a second -- she knew that in pleasuring Theta she was causing a massive problem for herself tomorrow, but she didn't care. She would worry about that then.

His cock became fully erect again almost immediately after she started massaging it, and soon she could see his pre-cum glistening on the head. She had never seen a man orgasm before -- she hadn't even seen Chi orgasm as she had been so focussed on Theta's cock at the time. She so much wanted to see him orgasm now, as soon as possible. She could feel herself getting increasingly wet between her legs and hoped that he would be returning the favour later.

Two more men reached climax, but Jess hardly noticed. She was focussed on one man only. She could hear him moaning in satisfaction, saying words in his native language of which she could guess the meaning. She continued to massage his shaft, desperately hoping she was doing the right thing. Then it happened. A shot of cum flew out of the tip and onto her body, landing on her stomach. She hoped there was more. She wanted to be covered in it. She knelt down a little and aimed him squarely at her breasts. She was rewarded with another spurt, which hit her left nipple as accurately as he had hit the centre of the target with his arrow earlier during the archery.

She squeezed every last drop onto her body, then looked up at him. She had never seen a man so happy. She had never been so happy either.

One final orgasm from the man standing next to Theta brought the ceremony to an end. Every woman had found her man, and every man had proved himself worthy of being a husband. Four new couples had been created.

Sigma approached Jess hurriedly, breasts still covered in her new fiancé's semen. She took Jess away from the group.

"What are you doing?" she asked, seeming to be quite angry.

"The same as all of you," Jess smiled back, unsure as to why Sigma was so angry.

"But you are now betrothed to Theta, you know that?!" exclaimed Sigma. "How do you think he will feel when you leave the village in a few days time?"

"He... he understands," said Jess, a little uncertain now.

"No he doesn't!" replied Sigma. "He thinks you are to be his wife! Everyone does!"

Jess was a little downcast by this revelation, but was in no mood to have her bubble burst now.

"So what happens next in the ceremony?" she asked, trying to avoid the main issue.

"That's it, it's over," said Sigma, still clearly angry. "Each couple will be given a new hut by the elders, and now we retire to them with our new fiancé's to... you know... celebrate."

"You mean... have full sex?" Jess asked.

"Yes," blushed Sigma.

"Do... do Theta and I get a hut?" asked Jess, hopefully.

"Yes!" exclaimed Sigma, angry again, "because everyone thinks you are betrothed!"

Jess wasn't worried about anything else now. She would sort everything out in the morning. Right now, it was time for her and Theta to retire to their hut.

***

Before Sigma could raise any further objection, Jess walked away, back to Theta. He looked to be in shock at the strange turn of events, but on seeing her his face broke out into a wide smile. His smile was one of her favourite features. He always seemed to smile when he saw her. She made him happy, she knew that, everyone knew that.

Instinctively she threw her arms around him, pressing her naked body against his, pressing her lips to his. In the moment their lips touched she remembered that this was the first time they had kissed. She hardly knew what to do, so little experience did she have even of this, but her instincts took over. She kissed him with all her passion, blocking out the crowds around them, knowing it was only him and her in the world.

It was Theta who broke the kiss. She looked at him, slightly indignantly, wondering why he had ended their shared pleasure, a moment she had wanted to continue forever. Theta took her hand and started to lead her through the crowd, which divided to let them pass. Jess looked from side to side and saw that all eyes were on them. They were engulfed in hundreds of whispers from all around. She looked behind her and saw Sigma staring at her, stony faced, so annoyed that she was even ignoring her own prize.

As they broke free from the crowd Theta started to pick up pace, so that they were almost running through the village. As they left the central circle the light from the burning torches faded and they were enshrouded in darkness. Soon she couldn't make out even the ground at her feet, but she let Theta lead, knowing that she would be safe for as long as she held on to him.

Theta was taking her away from the part of the village she knew, the part she had lived in up to now, and into a part of the village she did not even know existed. Most of the huts they passed were empty, their inhabitants obviously still at the ceremony, still talking about the white girl who had betrothed herself to one of their number.

Finally Jess saw a pinprick of light in the distance. They were now running, heading towards the light as fast as their legs would carry them. As they approached, Sigma could see that the light was coming from two torches outside one of the huts.

The hut was different to all the rest. It had been elaborately decorated all over with pictures of men hunting improbably sized wild creatures. She knew that this was Theta's hut, the place where the expert hunter could bring home his prey.

Outside was a trough full of water, and as they reached it, Theta stopped.

"There is a tradition that we follow when we bring our future spouse home for the first time," Theta explained.

"To symbolise our purity and virginity we wash each other clean with the water before we enter our new hut."

Theta bent down and dipped his hand in the water. He brought it towards her, and rubbed it over her stomach, wiping off the dried cum, the physical reminder of what had happened a short time before. The cold water made Jess jump a little, and for the first time she realised that there was a late evening chill in the air. The coldness reminded her of their nakedness.

What a strange situation she found herself in. This shy girl from England who had never even been touched before, about to lose her virginity thousands of miles from home to a boy she had never even been on so much as a date with, in a strange tribal ritual that she knew nothing of.

She felt Theta's hands on her again, now on her bare breasts, gently massaging the cold water into them. She looked at him, his face lit up with the happiest expression she had ever seen on it. He focussed diligently on his task, leaving not an inch of her upper body unwashed. His caressing of her was clumsy and inexpert, his inexperience obvious, but his love and care for her obvious. He was clearly not just enjoying touching a pair of breasts, he was enjoying the fact that they were her breasts.