The Coming of Age Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next he moved on to her legs, washing each thoroughly, clearly enjoying the sensation of touching her bare skin. Her body started to acclimatise to the temperature of the water, the gentle breeze beginning to feel soothing against her bare skin. The touch of his rugged hands reminded her of his skill at hunting, and she remembered how safe she had felt running into the unknown in his company.

Jess started to relax again, and started to enjoy her ceremonial washing. By now she knew that only one part of her body remained to be washed, and she was starting to look forward to it.

Having taken an age to wash her feet, Theta looked up at her and blushed. He knelt there silent, looking like he was looking for the right words for his next request. Jess understood. She positioned herself so that her legs were apart, giving Theta access to that last forbidden part of her body.

Theta's smile grew even wider. He washed his hands thoroughly in the trough, then dipped them in one final time to cover them in water. He placed his right hand between her legs, touching her where she had never been touched before. The coldness of the water against her private parts made her jump a little, and Theta stopped, a concerned look crossing his face.

"Do you not want me touching you there?" he asked.

Jess thought for a second. This was her last chance to stop things before they went too far. Then again, had they not already gone too far?

"Yes... yes," she giggled, "it was just cold, that's all."

She looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'd love you to touch me there," she said.

He dipped his hand in the water again, then turned to look at her, seemingly unsure of what to do. Theta seemed to be taking an age to pluck up the courage, and frustration started to well up inside her. She had had to go through the sexually charged coming of age ceremony without any opportunity to pleasure herself, and now she really needed an opportunity to release her pent up desires.

Finally Theta reached out and placed his hand between her legs, and this time she didn't jump. She had always worried about what her first time with a boy would be like, her first time being touched, but this just felt right. He started to rub up and down her lips, but frustratingly never reached quite high enough to touch her clit. With her own hand, she gently manoeuvred his hand upwards, and was rewarded immediately as her sensitive clit responded to his touch.

Then he stopped. Frustration immediately welled up inside her again. After a month without being able to play with herself, after all the events of the day, she didn't want to wait any longer.

"You have to wash me," Theta explained. "Then we can go inside."

He blushed slightly at the thought of what was to happen next. Jess giggled at their shared inexperience. She was glad that it was his first time too. She knew that it would be as special for him as it would be for her.

Jess dipped her own hands in the trough and then started to run them over Theta's muscular upper body. Her own body was telling her to get this over as soon as possible so that she could enter the hut and get back to being touched, but a small part of her brain told her to make it last, to enjoy every second of the experience. Whatever happened tomorrow, today would be one of the most special days of her life.

She ran her hands all over his chest, all over his handsome face, up and down his strong arms and legs. She was amazed that none of the other girls in the village had chosen him, but their loss was her gain. She took in every detail of his naked body, appraising it in a way she had never viewed a male body before. Jess had always been a girl who thought personality mattered more than looks, but her body was telling her that looks could be a very nice bonus.

Finally there was only one part of his body remaining to be washed. Jess wet her hands in the trough once more, and fixed her eyes on his penis. It was starting to grow again; not yet fully erect, but certainly starting to prepare itself for its upcoming task.

Jess thought back to earlier in the central circle when she had touched him for the first time. It had all happened so quickly she had hardly had an opportunity to think about it. She was determined to concentrate more closely this time. Taking hold of his manhood she slowly pulled back the foreskin, taking in every detail with willing eyes. His penis responded to her touch, growing once again towards that impressive size.

She looked up at Theta. There was no need for words in any language. A mutual understanding formed between them, and both headed together into the hut.

Jess looked around the hut, lit by a single flickering lantern. Theta had already moved his things into the hut, but there was a large empty space. She understood instantly what it was for. It was her space. Theta could not have known which girl would choose him, and could not even have hoped that the English girl would choose to participate so fully in the ceremony. This was their home now.

And there it was, in the middle of the hut -- their bed. Like the bed she had been sleeping on for the past month, it was a simple affair: little more than a mattress stuffed with straw. Jess looked at Theta, wondering what happened next, hoping that he would take control and make the first move.

Theta moved close to her, looking straight in her eyes.

"I may never have been further than the next village," Theta told her, softly, "but I know that you must be the most beautiful girl in the world."

He wrapped his arms around her, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. He manoeuvred her slowly and gently towards the rudimentary mattress, their naked bodies pressed tight together.

They collapsed onto the mattress together, Theta on top, taking control. They continued to kiss, but now their hands explored each other's bodies. Jess felt her breathing quicken, and could feel her whole body growing more sensitive to his touch. She could feel her girl parts between her legs once again begging for stimulation.

Theta parted his lips from hers and moved them down onto her neck, running a line of kisses down her body. As he reached her breasts, he paused for a second to contemplate them.

"You have perfect..."

He searched for the right word, but clearly intimate body parts had not been part of his English course.

"Boobs," Jess supplied.

"You have perfect boobs," Theta smiled.

Jess blushed slightly.

"Thanks," she said, somewhat shyly.

Theta planted a kiss on each of her nipples, which gave Jess a feeling of pleasure much more intense than she had expected.

"More," she said.

Theta kissed her left nipple again, then slowly started to run his tongue around it. The feeling was amazing, and was enhanced by the view; her strong hunter fiancé tenderly running his tongue around her nipple, all in the flickering light of the lantern. Outside she heard the call of some exotic bird. This was all like some kind of fantasy, but the sensations emanating from her nipple told her it was real.

Theta moved on down her body, building her anticipation. Finally, just as he was about to reach the important bit, he stopped.

"Is it OK if I kiss your..."

Again he tailed off, his otherwise excellent English language skills deserting him.

Jess giggled. She'd never discussed "down there" with even her closest friends. She didn't really know what she wanted him to call it.

"I call it my va-jay-jay," she said, giggling nervously again.

"Is it OK if I kiss your va-jay-jay?" he asked, smiling reassuringly at her.

She nodded.

She watched as he pressed his lips against her clit, the feeling sending a tingle of pleasure through her already aroused body. He planted another kiss, a longer kiss this time, slightly lower down. He looked up as her. In the flickering light she could see that he had some of her juices on his lips.

Although she could have let him kiss her there forever, she wanted his big strong arms around her again. She gently beckoned him to come back up her body, and he did so, kissing her all the way up, on her tummy, on her breasts, on her neck, and finally once again on her lips. He wrapped himself around her, holding her tight.

Jess could feel her heart racing in excitement and anticipation at what was coming next. Their bodies were pressed close together, and she could feel his erect cock pressing against her body, its tip moistened by his pre-cum. She had never felt so close to a boy -- no, they had come of age: he was a man now, and she a woman -- as she did now.

"I'm ready," she whispered to him.

She hoped he knew what to do, because she didn't. She understood the theory, but now that it came to do it for real, she felt clueless.

Theta kissed her again. She closed her eyes, kissed back, lost herself in the sensation. She hardly noticed as he pushed the head of his penis against her vagina. As he started to enter her, she felt it. She had expected it to feel horrible, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. Just weird.

Theta said something to her in words that she did not at first recognise. It was his own native language, the language of the tribe. Then, from somewhere in the back of her mind came a flicker of recognition.

"I love you too," she replied.

He entered her so slowly, so gently. Any discomfort she felt was drowned out by the love she felt for him in that moment. She would let him do anything to her, do anything he asked of her.

The sensation of movement between her legs stopped, leaving her with just the feeling of being full.

"Is it all in?" she whispered. He nodded.

"It feels..." She searched for a word that described how it felt, but couldn't find one in any language.

"It feels nice," she said, giving up on her search.

Theta said something else to her in his language, words that she couldn't hope to translate, but which she knew the meaning of all the same. Love was a language of its own, a language which transcended mere words. She wished that she could stay in this moment forever.

She felt him start to pull himself out of her and immediately wanted him back in again. He obliged by pushing it back in, a bit harder and faster this time. Jess took a sharp intake of breath. Theta looked concerned. Jess kissed him.

"It's OK, baby, just a bit weird," she said.

Theta started to gently thrust in and out, making her vagina tingle with pleasure. Slowly she began to get used to the feeling of being penetrated, and she could feel his passage become easier as her vagina moistened and stretched to make way for him. She could see the pleasure on Theta's face, feel his growing confidence in his thrusts. She stared into his eyes, trying to communicate her total trust and submission.

Her clit ached for attention, and she wanted to rub it so much, but she wanted even more for it to receive attention from Theta.

"Baby," she breathed, and took hold of his hand. He willingly let her guide him. She placed it in the right place, then whispered, "rub there."

It took Theta a few seconds to coordinate both the penetration and the rubbing, and for a few seconds frustration welled up inside her as both became irregular. Part of her wanted to jump on top of him and take control, but she knew that she had to let him be the boss. She wanted her man to be in control.

With hand and cock finally coordinated, Theta gave her a feeling like she had never experienced before. This wasn't like playing with herself in the bedroom at home, this was something completely different. His smell, the warmth of his body, the shining of his eyes, the sound of his heavy breathing and gasps of pleasure. His cock thrusting in and out, his balls hitting her body with every thrust, his fingers making her clit tingle.

With his free hand he grabbed her boob forcefully. She gasped but didn't resist. She was his to do with as he liked. She grabbed his bum and squeezed back. She gave him a playful spank.

Suddenly she felt his cock twitch inside her, and along with the expression on his face and the moan that emitted from his beautiful lips she knew that he had had his orgasm. It felt wonderful knowing that she had given her man the ultimate pleasure, and a tingly feeling ran through her body too.

Afterwards they lay there for ages in each other's arms, not wanting the most perfect day, the most perfect night, to ever end. The feeling of their naked bodies together felt so natural. She had enjoyed her first time more than she ever thought she would, and she knew she had Theta to thank for that. She stared into his beautiful eyes, feeling nothing but total trust and love for him.

***

Jess woke up to a number of unfamiliar sensations and for a minute she couldn't tell if she was still dreaming or not. The early morning light illuminated a hut with which she was not familiar. The gentle snores emitting from close beside her convinced her that she was not yet fully awake. She could feel an arm around her. Her lovely fantasy from her last dream had clearly not quite gone away yet.

She absent mindedly ran her hand down the back of her lifelike apparition. The very real sensation that her hand returned convinced her that she was not dreaming. Last night really had happened.

Memories from the previous night came flooding back now, and she began to get aroused once more, encouraged by the thought of what her sleeping lover would do to her when he awoke.

She could feel his limp manhood pressed against her leg, and she looked forward to the moment when she would again help him to get it erect.

Suddenly she had a thought. She carefully removed his hand from around her body, doing her best not to wake him, then, as subtly as she could, she lowered herself down his body.

She started by gently kissing her way up and down his shaft, treating it for the pleasure it had given her the night before. She didn't really know what to do next, but she started to lick along the length of his manhood, which was now starting to respond to her attention. She heard a gentle moan from above, and looked up, but could see that his eyes were still closed and he appeared to still be asleep.

She decided that she was going to have to try a bit harder to wake him up and gently took hold of his manhood. She started to massage it, remembering the pleasure that doing so had given him at the coming of age ceremony yesterday. Another appreciative sound emitted from Theta's lips, and he now started to stir.

Jess gently allowed the tip of his growing cock to enter her mouth, gradually getting used to the new experience. She felt Theta's arms moving round, feeling for her, brushing against her shoulders, stroking the back of her head. His affectionate touch encouraged her to let him enter her mouth further.

She let his cock slide out of her mouth and looked up at him, his eyes now open, enjoying the view. As their eyes met they both shared a giggle at Jess' chosen method of waking her lover.

Jess decided to put on a show for her beloved and ran her tongue up his erect cock, keeping her eyes fixed on his face to witness his enjoyment. After a few more licks she let him enter her mouth again, and heard him draw in a long breath in anticipation.

She gently slid his cock in and out of her mouth, using her hand to apply pressure. She knew it would not be long before he came: she could taste his pre-cum, could feel the glowing warmth of his shaft and its fully erect size. She could also feel her own parts aching to be touched again, and suddenly the teasing part of her personality broke through her arousal. Just as she was sure that he was about to cum she slid him out of her mouth and let go.

Theta looked at her, confused and then almost angry that he had been denied the incredible orgasm he had just been about to enjoy.

"Baby," Jess said, smiling at him and attempting her best sexy but cute voice, "why don't you kiss me down there for a bit, then we'll do something... special to finish?"

The promise of "something special" seemed to placate him a bit, though he still looked frustrated to have had his pleasure deferred.

Theta once again kissed his way tenderly down her body. This morning she felt so much more relaxed than she had done last night, and she realised how tense she must have been then, though she had not noticed at the time. Each kiss gave a little tinge of pleasure emanating from where it had been carefully planted.

Finally he reached her tummy, then kissed down onto her left leg, onto her inner thigh. He kept kissing down her leg, away from her bits. She looked at him a little confused and frustrated. The kissing was nice, but she had been ready for something a bit more intimate. Then he looked up at her, and the smile on his face explained everything: he had been teasing her in the way she had just teased him.

Eventually he allowed his lips to meet those between her legs, planting gentle kisses which sent tingles through her body. Then he started to use his tongue to please her. It was the best thing she had ever felt. He flicked his tongue across her vulva, teasing her by pushing it as far as the opening of her vagina without ever quite penetrating her. He had learnt of the importance of her clit from his previous night's experience and made sure that it received plenty of attention too.

She made sure to let him know how he was making her feel. "Mmm... yeah... baby... mmm... yeah, there... yes..." She gasped and moaned and just let herself do what felt right. She wanted him to know how fantastic he was making her feel.

She would have loved to lie there and have him do that to her forever, but she remembered her promise to him. She was ready to have him on top of her again as she had the previous night, but then a memory came back to her. She had once walked in on her best friend in flagrante with a boy. Though she had left the room as quickly as she could, she had just had time to make out the position they were in -- her friend on her hands and knees, her boyfriend knelt behind her. She had always wanted to try it when she had a boyfriend of her own, and she didn't know when she would next get the opportunity if she didn't try it now.

Jess smiled at Theta then got herself into the same position she had seen her friend in that day. She looked up at Theta who seemed unsure as to what to do.

"Use your imagination," she said, smiling at him.

He looked at her somewhat confused for a second. She gave a little jolt of her head to indicate that he should be behind her. She watched as a smile started to spread across his face. As he disappeared behind her she stole a quick glance as his still erect cock, knowing that she would soon be feeling it inside her.

A few seconds later she felt his cock being pushed against her vagina and took a deep breath as she felt him enter her. It wasn't a familiar feeling yet, but at least she knew what to expect.

"Mmm, that feels lovely baby," she said as she felt him fill her up.

She felt Theta take hold of her around the waist and remembered that this was exactly how her friend's boyfriend had been holding her. There was something especially exciting about reliving that moment with her in the action, not just catching a stolen glance.

She could feel him going deeper than he had managed the night before and she knew that would take some getting used to.

"Gently, baby," she implored.

He did as he was told, thrusting slowly at first, allowing her to reacquaint herself with the sensation. She missed being able to stare into his eyes, but she loved the submission of the position; she loved her man being in control.

Theta used his hands to explore her body, playing with her boobs, rubbing her clit, even giving her a back massage. Jess could feel herself edging closer to her first orgasm since she had arrived in the village.