The Coming Out Party

Story Info
A slave girl's coming out to friends.
919 words
3.74
26.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was to be what my Master called a, "coming out party." We had met a year and half before and he began as a boyfriend. He slowly discovered my submissive streak until for the last year I was his personal slave, but only in private. In public and with our friends we were just a normal couple but in private he would treat me like a slut. He would tie me up, whip me, clamp my tits and abuse me in ways that brought me to intense climaxes. But tonight would be different.

We had decided that we would be married but I would become his absolute slave, 24/7. I would quit my job and we would hide our life from no one.

Tonight all our friends were invited to our engagement party but would find out it was really a way to show them what I really was: Mike's pain slut.

The party began quite normally with cocktails and munchies. The women gathered in the living room and chatted while the men congregated in the game room talking about sports. I was dressed in a nice party dress, a little sexy, but nothing to give away what was going to happen.

I was terribly nervous but tried to hide it as I gossiped with my friends but I kept checking my watch, knowing that soon my life would change forever.

At eight o'clock, Mike called everyone into the basement. As everyone gathered down in our finished basement there was mumbling about what was going on. Mike quieted everyone down and said he had an announcement to make.

"Welcome everyone," he began, "and thanks for joining me and Sarah for this celebration. You have heard that we are going to married already but we have another announcement to make too.

"Sarah and I have decided to share with you, our closest friends something we have kept secret for quite a while. Sarah has agreed to become my personal slave."

There was some giggling and a lot of inquisitive looks. Before anyone could ask a question about this strange announcement, Mike said, "Sarah, come here." I walked over to Mike and waited to be told what to do.

"Take off your clothes, now." I began to strip and the gasps among our guests were audible. I stripped quickly, no teasing at all, and soon was standing naked next to Mike and in front of all out friends. I saw two women take hold of their mate's hands and move to leave, but the rest of them were watching me intently.

I was blushing and covered with goose pimples all over my body. I felt embarrassed and liberated all at once. No more hiding. No more lying. My nipples hardened on my small breasts.

"Gimme your hands slave," Mike said to me and I responded by giving him my hands and saying, "Yes Master."

He cuffed my hands together with leather cuffs and attached my cuffed hands together and to a hook in the ceiling. I was tied naked, helpless, in front of most of our friends.

Many of our friends looked concerned and Mike wanted to assure them that I was not being forced to do any of this so he told me to tell them what I was and what I wanted to be.

"I am Mike's slave. I have chosen to be his slave and have done so willingly. I have agreed to do anything he wants me to do. I only hope I make him proud of me."

Mike then got a studded-leather, flogger he had hidden in the room. "You are invited to witness Sarah's first public punishment. I am going to whip her and it will please both of us if you watch and take part. If you don't want to watch this, we will understand, but you ought to leave now."

A few more couples took this opportunity to leave but I could tell it was the women's decision and not the men's choice. That still left seven couples and a few of Mike's single friends there.

"Are you ready for your punishment slave?"

"Yes Master," I replied obediently.

Almost before I finished my reply the first blow landed on my ass and I yelped. The studs of the whip make it a very painful weapon and as the blows rained down on my ass I hoped around but tried to keep as quiet as possible. He continued whipping my ass for about five minutes and stopped. I was crying but I had not yelled out and I knew my Master would be proud of me.

"What do you say, slave?"

"Thank you for whipping me master."

"You know your punishment is not over, slave."

"Yes Sir."

"I would like now to allow our friends to take part in this punishment session but I am afraid they may be a bit hesitant to hurt you. So I have decided to blindfold you so you won't see who does what." Mike produced a bandana that he tied over my eyes. This was new to me, he had never blindfolded me before and I felt very helpless. I was tied and exposed to everyone and he was inviting them to hurt me more.

"Please feel free to use her in any way you want. She will be tied like this for the next three hours so take your time and enjoy all the pleasures a willing slave-slut like Sarah can give."

END OF PART ONE