The Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few treads of greenish slime were still gliding off Monica's sexy body.

"Exquisite," said Sara, "You are no longer Monica Andrews! You are now the most important asset in our Master's plan! But you also just a slave, like me."

"Come to me," Sara added.

"Yes. I am a slave." Monica's pussy stirred as she said that and walked towards her new lover.

Monica jumped on the bed and started licking Sara's lovely breasts. Then Sara turned around, offering her butt to Monica and the newly transformed woman dove between her ass cheeks, shoving her tongue in Sara's pussy, finishing the job she started back at her house.

Sara was delightfully thrilled by the former housewife's hidden skills. She reached a mind-blowing orgasm in almost no time.

"You did very well. Now our Master has a mission for you," said Sara.

"I'll do anything."

"Listen well. It concerns your husband, Dr. Andrews."

****

It had been a long trip but Dr. Timothy Andrews was finally home. His tiredness was quickly forgotten with the expectation of seeing his beautiful wife and his daughter and son.

"Honey, I'm home!" Tim said out loud.

"Hello. I was expecting you," said Monica with a sensual voice.

Tim turned his head towards the living room and his eyes opened wide from the astonishing view. His wife was standing in the middle of the room wearing the sexiest negligee he had ever seen. Tim was speechless. Maybe he had been away for so long that his mind was playing tricks on him but Monica seemed different somehow. She looked spectacular.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Monica said with a playful smile.

Dr. Andrews walked fast to his wife and kissed her ardently, holding her tightly. Monica responded with even bigger excitement and practically dragged him to the nearest couch. Timothy was amazed by his wife's unusual aggressiveness. She not only looked different but she acted different.

"I can tell you're really happy to see me," Tim mumbled between kisses. "Don't you want to take this to the bedroom?"

"No. No room. Take off your clothes!" Monica said between gasps.

Minutes later, Dr. Andrews was lying naked on his back and Monica was sitting on top of him, bouncing up and down, waving her hips eagerly around his crotch with his cock completely buried in her tight pussy.

"Wow!" Tim said. "You are a wildcat today, baby!"

"Don't speak," Monica said as she leaned forward, getting her face closer to his. "Just look into my eyes."

Tim immediately noticed the strange glow in Monica's eyes, realizing that something was very wrong. He stopped moving and looked more carefully. His wife's eyes looked like windows to a bottomless tunnel of darkness and evil. He was being pulled inside of it and somehow he knew there was no way out.

Tim got scared and tried to push Monica away but she grabbed his arms and kept humping him like crazy.

"You are not going anywhere until you tell us where the space portal is," Monica said adamantly.

"What? What are you talking about? What is happening to you?!"

"We need to know the coordinates of the closest wormhole and you are going to tell me where it is!" Monica said grabbing both sides of his head and forcing him to look at her.

"We?... Who? Who are you working for?"

"Look into my eyes, darling! Your hard cock tells me that you are enjoying this more than you think!"

****

Meanwhile, Joey was ditching the rest of the school day and heading back home. He had been trying to make some sense about what happened with Natalie in the empty lot. It had been so confusing but he even started to believe that it was a bad dream, but it couldn't be. Natalie had probed into his mind with those strange inhuman eyes, and he had told her things that he shouldn't. Joey knew that his father was coming home today and was maybe in danger. He had to tell him everything, even if he was thought to be crazy.

Joey opened the front door and heard some struggling noises coming from the living room. He turned his head and stood by the door with his eyes wide open. His naked mother was riding his father like there was no tomorrow.

At first, he thought he had walked in on his parents having sex and he started to backtrack silently, not wanting to be seen, but then he heard his father mumbling...

"The portal... location is... 4.2, 5.8, 3.9... from..."

Tim, looking gaunt and drained, tried to resist his powerful wife, protecting a national secret, but Monica was too strong. She forced him to keep his eyes open, staring at her, letting her rip into his mind, already weakened by the unavoidable feeling of her tight pussy clutching hard around his cock. He was dying and his last words were going to be the wormhole coordinates.

"No, dad! Don't tell her the location! ... Mom! What are you doing?"

Monica looked up hastily at her son with her glowing eyes.

Oh my God! Her eyes are like Natalie's! Joey thought, almost in shock.

Monica got off her husband and focused her hypnotic gaze on Joey while moving toward him. Her voice was both soft and menacing.

"Joey! I'm so glad you are here! Come to me!"

Joey looked at his mother and the memory of Natalie's eyes chilled him enough to avert his gaze.

With a single jump, Monica reached Joey and dropped him to the floor, straddling him. She ripped his shirt open, resting both hands on his chest, her voice husky and seductive.

"Ooh, Joey! You're going to be my pleasure slave! I'm going to do such wicked things to you! Join me, Joey! Join the Master!"

Monica leaned down on Joey, staring at him, while she reached with one hand and unbuttoned his pants. Joey was feeling a hint of forbidden pleasure, and some part of him wanted more of it, but he managed to defy his carnal needs and fight back.

"Mom! Don't do this! We can save you! Dad and me and Ellen! We'll get you away from your 'Master'!"

"Save me?! I don't need to be saved! Don't talk! Just look into my pretty eyes!"

Monica kept massaging Joey's cock through his pants while trying to capture his gaze. But having been mesmerized by Natalie, Joey knew what his mother was trying to do. He needed to act fast...

"No!" he gasped.

With a last burst of willpower, Joey rolled his mother's body off of him and got to his feet.

As he backed away from her, his mother stood up and cut off in front of him with amazing speed. Her eyes had stopped glowing.

"If you won't respond to my caress... let's see if you respond to this!"

Monica fired a powerful kick at Joey's stomach, doubling him forward in agony. She followed with another kick at her son's face, smashing him backward. Joey fell to the floor again.

Monica jumped on top of Joey and grabbed his head with both hands, the same way she had done with her husband. If she couldn't break him, she would have to kill him.

Joey saw her mother's eyes for a brief second and it was enough. After a moment, he started shaking, becoming weaker, feebler, helpless.

"There is not point in fighting against us!" Monica hissed.

A few more seconds and Joey would have been dead, but a half lamp smashed down on Monica's skull, knocking her off him, semi-conscious, and freeing his mind. Joey looked up to see the drained, gaunt shadow of his father tottering over him after braining his wife. Then Tim Andrews crumbled to the floor.

Joey went to his father, scared and worried. "Dad, get up! We gotta get out of here!"

"Joey... can't breathe. I don't have much time. You have to go to General Weber and tell him about all this. Tell him that the space portal's location has been compromised..."

"Yes, dad," Joey cried, "Dad? Dad!"

There was no answer. Tim Andrews was dead.

"No! Dad! Don't die!" Joey cried.

Joey heard his sister scream behind him. She stood by the door in her cheerleader outfit. Joey recalled Ellen only had one college class on Wednesdays.

"Ellen! Don't get any closer! We have to get out of here now! She will hurt you!"

"Hurt me?! Joey, what's going on?! What's wrong with dad?!"

Joey reached for Ellen's hand when their mother's came out of nowhere and swung up at him, her foot smashing his chin, blasting him several feet across the room. He was in a daze, trying to regain his wits.

Ellen was astounded. She had no idea what was happening. Her almost unrecognizably mother was standing naked in front of her with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Don't listen to your brother, baby, everything is fine," Monica said to her daughter.

"Mom, why are you naked?!" Ellen asked fearfully. "Is dad okay?! What's happening?!"

"Joey walked in on your father and me making love. He just got scared. That's all." Monica's eyes started to glow as she stared intently at her frightened daughter. "Look at me baby. You'll see there's nothing to worry about."

Monica walked up to Ellen and put her hands around her face. The scared girl clutched her mother's arms, uncertain of what to do. The bond between Ellen and her mother had been very strong all her life and the teenager refused to believe that her mother would do anything to hurt her. Ellen looked at her mother, searching for reassurance.

"But mom... your..." said Ellen in a whisper.

"Ellen!" Joey groaned from the floor across the room, "Don't look at her eyes! It's a trap! Get away from her!"

"Don't listen to him, baby," Monica said.

Ellen cringed at this but not as much as she should have, falling quickly under the spell of her mother's eyes.

"But... dad isn't moving... and ... Joey said ... your eyes ..."

Monica got closer, just a couple of inches from her daughter's eyes, enthralling Ellen further.

"Yes," said Monica. "Aren't they pretty, sweetheart? Look closer. See how they shine for you."

Ellen spoke softly asking for an explanation but her words began to lose its meaning as her mother's eyes became the center of attention. They were so bright, so beautiful, so enthralling. Her nipples began to swell for no apparent reason.

Joey watched with desperation from the other side of the room. Ellen's arms slowly went down until they rested limp by her sides. Her mother's hand moved from Ellen's face to her breasts. Then mother and daughter kissed as they embraced each other passionately.

Oh my God! Mom has Ellen! She's hypnotized her! I have to save her! Joey thought.

Monica moved one hand further down and under her daughter's skirt. Ellen moaned within her mother's lips as she felt the soft caress on her clitoris through her thin panties. Monica broke the kiss, pleased with her daughter's response and gave Ellen her first command.

"Take off your clothes."

"Yes, mother," replied Ellen, and took off her outfit, then removed her underwear. Her wide, blank eyes always focused on her mother's. She wanted to please her. She wanted to obey her.

Monica studied her beautiful daughter. Ellen's young, slim body looked so firm and sexy. She would make a great asset for her Master.

"Kneel before me," Monica ordered.

"Yes, I kneel," said Ellen, falling to her knees.

Monica spread her shapely legs. "Lick me."

Ellen leaned forward and shoved her face between her mother's legs.

As Ellen worked her magic on her, Monica immediately noticed how skillful her daughter's was with her tongue, "You have done this before haven't you, young girl. This is a pleasant surprise."

Joey observed the whole scene, frozen and speechless, Something terrible has happened to my mother. She was not like this in the morning. I better get help!

Just as Monica reached a forceful orgasm, Joey sneaked silently out the front door.

****

Joey ran straight to the police station. Loraine looked at Joey running through the door and she walked to him.

"Can I help you?" Loraine said.

Joey couldn't talk for a moment, "Yes! I need help! My sister is... and my mother... we need to save them!" Joey said out of breath.

"Calm down and tell me what's going on," Loraine said.

Joey told the detective everything that had happened, and Loraine looked thoughtfully at him.

"And all this started a few days ago?" she asked, then she continued without waiting for an answer, "It's very hard to believe, but I have a theory about what is going on. Everything may be related to an event that happened on the lake but I don't have any proof yet. Come with me and we'll check it out."

Joey was thrilled by the detective's reaction. He had feared she was going to think him crazy, instead she actually wanted to help him. Maybe they could save his mother and sister.

Across the room, Gina observed Loraine and the young men talking, he totally agitated. She couldn't hear the conversation but she had a good idea about what they were discussing. This time she would follow her.

***

Loraine and Joey drove for a while until they reached a house near the lake. It was Sara's house.

"Why are we stopping here? I thought we were going to my house. We have to help my sister and my mother!" Joey said worriedly.

"I suspect your sister and mother are here. Let's go and take a look. Just don't make any noise," Loraine responded.

Joey got off the car wondering how the detective knew all this, but he followed Loraine with the hope of rescuing his family.

Gina parked at some distance behind them, careful not to be seen. Her own house was not far away from the lake and she knew the neighborhood well.

Loraine looked through a window and saw nobody inside. The front door was unlocked so she silently opened it and walked in. Joey followed close behind. When they were inside, somebody closed the door forcefully behind them.

Joey turned around scared to see Sara, his English teacher, standing naked in front of him. Joey's mother stood behind her, also naked. Their eyes glowing. They had been waiting for them.

"It's a trap!" Joey shouted to Loraine. "We have to get out of here!"

Lorraine looked back at him and smiled, "No, Joey. We belong here, with the Master."

Loraine punched Joey in the stomach, knocking him to his knees. She kneed him in the face, dropping him flat on his back, then put her spike-heeled shoe at his throat.

"Don't kill him," said Sara. "He has information we need."

"And then I want him as my slave," said Monica.

"Yes, I understand." said Loraine.

****

Ten minutes later, Joey was tied naked to a column in Sara's bedroom. His eyes were wide open with fear. He could see a monstrous cocoon pod a few feet in front of him, churning with inner activity. There was a human female trapped inside the pod. Beside it, his transformed mother was pleasuring herself with a look of orgasmic delight.

Oh my God! That thing is eating a woman! And my mother and these other women are helping it!, Joey thought in despair.

The whole time, Sara lay contentedly on her bed, being pleasured by Loraine. This was like a madhouse of beautiful women in league with some gruesome thing.

Joey heard a gelatinous sound reach his ears and turned his head. The cocoon was opening.

It was Ellen! Joey saw a fat tentacle being pulled from his sister's pussy as she moaned from the blissful sensation. Then her shapely leg stepped out of the pod, followed by her whole enhanced body.

Joey held his breath as his naked, sensual sister moved out from the cocoon, and stood next to their mother.

Monica wrapped one hand around her thin waist and placed the other on her pussy. She turned to Joey with a wicked sensuous smile. "Your sister is one of us now, and she's happier than she has ever been. Aren't you, my slave?"

"Oh yes, Mother!" Ellen said, also smiling fetchingly at Joey. "Joins us, brother! Let us be a family again!"

"I'd rather die," shouted Joey.

"It may come to that, son," said Monica. "But first, your sister' going to give you a taste of how it feels to be one of us. Do it, Ellen."

"Yes Mother," Ellen said huskily. "It is my pleasure."

Ellen went down to her knees and looked wickedly up at her brother, her attractive face, glowing eyes, tongue, and breasts offering him untold pleasures. Joey knew better than to look at his sister's eyes, but every other inch of her was irresistibly beautiful.

"Let me show you the pleasures of serving the Master!"

Joey gaped at Ellen. She was acting exactly like his mother and Natalie. Miss White and the detective too. All of them slaves to an alien monster.

"Look at her, my son!" Monica said. "Any man would give his soul for her! But I give her to you as your very own sex toy."

Joey tried to put up a mental wall to fight the temptation, even as his stiffening cock betrayed him. "No," he gasped, "This is wrong!"

Then Monica gave Ellen a new command. "Crawl to him, baby. You know what to do."

"Yes, Mother."

Ellen reached Joey's legs and leaned forward, delicately licking the tip of his erect cock, "Oh Joey! Look how big you are!" Then she started to lick his cock with shocking expertise.

Joey groaned, part from pleasure and part from his effort to resist it, "No, Ellen!" he whimpered, as Ellen continued her work with her tongue.

His mother stepped behind Ellen and asked, "Tell me, darling. Who's in charge of the space portal?"

"I... I don't know! I don't!" Joey grunted.

"I know your father told you before he died. If you talk, you'll have more pleasure that could ever imagine," said Monica, then gave her daughter a new command. "Show him, Ellen."

"Yes, Mother."

At that, Ellen put Joey's entire cock in his mouth and started sucking it like a delicious lollipop. Joey felt pleasure nerves on his cock he'd never felt before.

"Oh," moaned Joey.

"The portal, honey," Monica insisted. "Who's in charge?"

"Won't tell!" Joey gasped, struggling not to climax in his sister's mouth, though keenly aware of a mounting wave of pleasure deep down inside.

"I think he needs a bigger incentive, Ellen."

Ellen stood up and shoved Joey's cock into her pussy, wrapping her legs around his hips. Then their mother pushed Ellen from behind, helping her increase the blissful sensation.

Ellen waved her hips back and forth, slow at first, then increasingly faster. When Joey thought he'd reached the height of ecstasy, Monica went down to her knees and began licking and sucking her son's balls, prodding every pleasure point that Ellen didn't control.

Ellen spoke softly in his ear, "Tell mommy what she wants to know, and I'll love you like no girlfriend ever will! I don't want you to die, dear brother," Ellen whispered, "Just look into my eyes and I'll help you."

Joey found a hint of hope in Ellen's words and opened his eyes. His ravishing sister was staring back at him, her glowing and enthralling eyes inches from his. Joey tried to resist them but they were so beautiful, and he felt so wonderful. He succumbed to Ellen's spell.

"General Weber... ughh" Joey grunted while he spilled his cum inside his sister's tight pussy.

"Well done Ellen. I knew you could break your brother."

Ellen dismounted Joey and went beside her mother.

"What have I done?!" Joey sobbed, utterly broken.

"You helped us a great deal honey, and betrayed your whole planet."

"Oh, mother!" gushed Ellen. "It was so easy! He couldn't resist me. Did I please you? Did I please the Master?"

"You certainly pleased him, my beautiful daughter. Now spread for me"

Monica shoved her face to Ellen's pussy and eagerly sucked her Joey's seed. Ellen felt her mother's tongue reaching deep in her pussy and she climaxed instantly.

Sara had observed the whole scene from the bed, appreciating her Master's subjugating power. She said to Monica and Ellen, "You got the information you need. You two know what to do. Go to General Weber and get control of the space portal."

"Yes, Mistress," said Monica.

Monica walked out of the room, followed close behind by her daughter.

Sara was not the only one observing the outrageous spectacle. Gina was peering in through the bedroom window. She had seen everything, except the cocoon. I knew there was something wrong with you, bitch. What'd you done to that poor kid? I gotta help him.