The Commander Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the past few weeks, I have been struggling to figure out how to make sure I don't hurt you again. I am sorry I shut you out, but this has been a journey I could only do alone." At that she took my good hand in hers, tears still flowing. She used her linen napkin to soak the tears off her cheeks, but she just ended up smearing her mascara all over. It was a hopeless mess.

"This is what I figured out." I waited for effect. "I do one thing. Just one. And that one thing is, I keep all my promises to you. That's it. It's that simple. If I say we're going to Paris, then I am taking to you Paris, or at least I will die trying." She barked out a laugh at the last comment. "It's stupid, really" I pressed on, "that it took me over two weeks to come up with something so simple, but that's it. I keep my promises to you, or I will punish myself again."

She had no words, so I pressed on. "Then I realized it's not as simple as it sounds. Keeping all my promises means I can only make promises I can keep. So I will have to be a lot more careful in what promises I make."

She remained silent. "Speaking of Paris," as I reached into my inside jacket pocket, I pulled out the flight reservation print-outs, unfolded the papers, and showed them to her. "Our flight is Thursday night." I went silent and waited for her to say something. It took a long time.

"I don't know what to say," she finally said. "I wish you hadn't hurt yourself. That's wrong. Please don't do it again."

"I won't, as long as I keep my promises," I promised her. We both fell silent.

"I must look like a mess," she finally broke the silence. She excused herself and went to the ladies room. Not surprisingly she took a while to restore her makeup. Thankfully our waiter had the good sense to keep away during our intense conversation, but now he returned to our table while Fiona was in the powder room. I asked for a couple of glasses of champagne off the menu. Sensing a monster tip might be within reach, he brought the whole bottle over and told me I'd be charged for just one glass. He poured two glasses out.

When Fiona returned to the table, you never would have known she had smeared mascara half way around her ears. She looked stunning. Maybe even a radiant glow that wasn't there before. We took the champagne glasses and I hoisted mine in a toast. "To unbroken promises." She smiled and drank the whole glass down.

"So," she said after a moment's pause, "I choose the girl." I was lost for a moment when it came back to me.

"I'll make you a bet," I proposed. "You pick any unattached girl you want, and I'll convince her to come home with us."

"You're on." She reflected for a moment. "Wait! If you lose, are you going to hurt yourself?"

"No, no," I clarified. "This is just a friendly bet, not a promise."

That answer begged her next question. "So what do you get if you win?"

I thought that over for a moment. "If I can convince the first girl you choose to come home with us, then I get to decide everything we do together. I am in control. Otherwise, you decide -- you're in control."

"Sounds good," Fiona ventured. I refilled the champagne glasses and we had another toast. She sipped this one more slowly. I asked for our cheque. Sure enough, he only charged me for one glass of champagne. I am pretty sure the bottle of champagne cost a hundred dollars on the menu, so I added fifty to an already generous tip.

"Where do you want to go," I asked, signing the credit card receipt.

"How about The Arc?" I had seen it from the outside, but had never been in. It was on Murray Street, a couple of blocks from the Sling Boat on Bell Street.

As we stood up and left, I saw every woman look at Fiona with scorn, and every man look at me with envy.

Fiona asked me about the email from three weeks ago while we were driving to The Arc. Sticking to my partially true story, I explained I had sent an email to myself saying I was not allowed to hurt Fiona. I needed to read that to make sure I didn't lash out at her after I had hit my finger.

Then she asked me a question I wasn't ready for. "So how long is this new Jet going to last?"

"As long as I can," I answered completely truthfully for the first time.

There was no line-up at The Arc on a Sunday night, but it was still surprisingly crowded inside. I bought us a couple of drinks at the bar while Fiona roved nearby. The Arc was an impressive place. It had a large circular dance floor in the middle of the building -- over fifty feet across -- that slowly rotated. Later, when we danced, I found the rotating floor quite disorienting, because it rotates slowly enough that you don't feel the movement, but it spins quickly enough that every time you look up, all your landmarks have changed positions.

A mezzanine balcony overlooked the rotating dance floor along all four walls, allowing wannabe dancers and spectators to watch the action on the rotating floor below. There was a large bar at the back, behind the circular dance floor. I am guessing another bar was upstairs, but I never went up. High above everything else, a troop of nude dancers performed a non-stop, semi-erotic, choreographed dance show on a large, suspended see-through glass platform. Several dance cages peppered the walls, occupied by single male and female nude dancers.

The high volume dance music overpowered any chance of normal conversation. A non-stop light show scintillated in rhythm to the beat of the chest thumping bass. I paid thirty dollars for two glasses of wine and left a five dollar tip, and worked my way through the crowd toward Fiona. Her crimson red dress made her easy to spot. I handed Fiona her wine.

"Whatta think?" she yelled into my ear.

"I like the dance show," I gestured to the nude dancers in the cages and on the overhead see-through dance floor.

"Don't get too excited," she teased. "They're not actually naked. They all wear G-strings with pictures of pussies and cocks printed on them so they look naked."

Looking at the gyrating dancing girl in the hotbox next to us, I added "the boobs are real."

"That's a matter of opinion," she smiled, knowing her own were natural 36Ds. She took a long pull on her white wine, and then kissed me. "Let's dance."

We moved onto the circulating dance floor, still holding our wine glasses. Within thirty seconds a server came by "You can't take drinks on the dance floor," she yelled over the music. She held out an empty tray, and we put our drinks on the tray. She turned and took our nearly full drinks away. I knew better than to protest -- my choice was to get off the floor, or give up the drink. There was no middle ground. My other body used to be in security years ago, and I automatically inventoried all the assets on my way in. Two spotters in the upper mezzanines watched over the dance floor. They had discrete ear pieces and wrist mikes. Refrigerator sized bouncers, also wearing ear pieces, stood off to the side, ready to intervene under direction from the overhead captains. They all wore holstered tasers. Pan-and-zoom infrared illuminated security cameras were everywhere, allowing the back office security crew to watch anyone and everything in all lighting conditions. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of the onlookers upstairs were actually security guards with registered concealed firearms. So I surrendered our drinks, because I promised Fiona we would go dancing, and she wanted to dance.

Relieved of her nearly full drink, Fiona moved with a grace that befits her natural beauty, and she began dancing more sensually. I've never been a Fred Astaire, but unlike my host, I was never afraid of the dance floor. We danced for maybe twenty minutes, and then took a break. I got us more drinks, and this time we stood off to the side while we watched the dancing crowd slowly revolve on the dance floor.

"What about her?" Fiona asked, pointing to a group of three girls dancing together.

"Which one?"

"Blue skirt." A tall girl -- maybe six feet -- was wearing a side-open white top with a V-neck that dove down to her belly button, covering her mid-sized breasts with two vertical swaths of fabric that pulled away when she turned just so, affording sneak peeks to onlookers. She wore a blue sequence miniskirt that showed off her long, slender legs to within an inch or two of her crotch.

She and her two friends danced, if you can call it that, a monotonous, slow, repetitive step, seemingly deaf to the overpowering beat of the music. "Now or later?" I asked Fiona.

"It's all I can think about," Fiona admitted. "Time to put your money where your mouth is." I put my drink down. As I started to leave, she called after me "But I want to dance with her first." Fine with me. I wanted to approach her from behind, so she didn't see me coming. The dance floor was rotating too slowly to let it take its own course, so I circled around behind. Aware of the security spotters and cameras overhead, I had to make this look natural, so I touched her on the back of her elbow, and put her into skip mode before she could turn around.

A security camera would have recorded the tall girl in the blue miniskirt turn and smile cordially when she recognized the man who had walked up behind her. They exchanged a brief conversation, and she nodded her head yes a few times, and then said something to her two companions, and walked off the dance floor hand-in-hand with the gentleman, smiling. He introduced her to another girl, they chatted briefly, and then the two girls walked onto the dance floor and started dancing together while the man stayed off to the side and sipped his drink while he watched the two girls dance together.

The girls danced, but this time the girl in the blue miniskirt moved fluidly in rhythm to the music, not in the monotonous robotic movement of before. After a full revolution on the dance floor (maybe five minutes) the blonde girl raised her hands over her head, and the blue miniskirt girl caressed her finger tips up and down the blonde girl's side rib cages, deliberately fondling the sides of her breasts on each pass. Next the blonde girl lowered her hands behind the other girl's neck, pulled her in close, and they connected with an open mouth kiss while each girl groped the other.

Fiona broke the embrace, and moved directly behind miniskirt. Then she grabbed miniskirt by the front hips and pulled her tight into Fiona's crotch, and started slowly dry-humping miniskirt from behind. Miniskirt obliged, and rhythmically pressed her ass back into Fiona's crotch. Miniskirt turned her head back to meet Fiona, and they started kissing during their dry hump dance.

Just when things couldn't get hotter, Fiona slid her hands up the miniskirt's front, and then inside the two vertical fabric stripes that covered miniskirt's breasts. Fiona continued raising her hands until she was fondling miniskirt's bare breasts underneath her top. Still standing behind miniskirt, Fiona broke her long kiss, looked over to me, continued feeling miniskirt up beneath her top, and Fiona blew me a kiss across the dance floor.

I was so fixated on Fiona and her new best friend I hadn't noticed miniskirt's two former dance partners standing with mouths agape at miniskirt's abrupt switch hitting. Perhaps sensing them, Fiona whispered something into miniskirt's ear, and they broke up their erotic dance, and walked to me holding hands. Fiona walked right up to my face and planted a tender kiss on my cheek before saying "You win, Big Boy. Take us home."

On the way to the car I learned miniskirt's name was Nicole. She was twenty four years old, and between boyfriends. She had modelled since she was sixteen -- mostly catalogs. When we got to the BMW, I told Nicole and Fiona to get in the back seat. While I drove home to the condo the girls got more intimately acquainted. I did my best to concentrate on my driving, but I couldn't help but notice lots of kissing and up-skirt fondling. As we pulled into the underground parking lot, I told both girls to take off their underpants and leave them in the car.

We rode the elevator to the top floor, walked the U shaped corridor to the end, and I unlocked the door to our condo. By this time the girls had worn out some of their friskiness, and were more civilly behaved, which I found both disappointing and titillating. The girls used the bathroom while I poured a Chardonnay for Fiona, a Heineken for Nicole, and I had a Borolo.

We stood in the middle of the living room and hoisted our glasses to a cheer. After our first sip, I stepped to Nicole, and kissed her on the mouth. She had a beer in one hand and a small purse in the other. She kissed me back with a savage hunger. I felt Nicole's third hand unzip my fly, and when I looked down in surprise I realized it was Fiona, who had gone to her knees while I was distracted with Nicole. That's when I was certain I was going to have a good night.

While Fiona was undoing my pants, I bent over to put my glass down on the table, breaking my kiss in the process. Fiona was pulling my pants and undershorts down, so I pressed my shoes off and stepped out of my pants, and admired my ten inch cock. As Fiona took me into her mouth, I kissed Nicole again and reached down with my right hand between her legs. She indulged me by widening her stance, and I slipped my hand up her inner left thigh until I landed on her pussy. Nicole kissed me harder as I fondled her pussy lips, and then let out a little moan as I gently pressed the tip of my middle finger into her hole.

Meanwhile, Fiona had gone deep on me, and was flicking my balls with the end of her tongue with my ten inches buried down her throat. I brought my left hand into action, and started squeezing Nicole's left tit underneath her white top while she stood there, her hands still occupied with a beer and a purse. I started finger fucking Nicole, and I felt the vibration of the moan she let out through the contact of our enduring kiss.

"Okay ladies," I said after pulling back from kissing Nicole and withdrawing from Fiona's mouth. I pulled my middle finger out of Nicole's pussy and touched it to Fiona's lips. Fiona took it in and sucked Nicole's pussy juices off it. "Time to get naked."

Fiona stood up and carefully pulled her dress over her head. The strings of pearls across the back made it difficult to ditch the dress in a hurry. Meanwhile, Nicole at last put her beer and purse down, pulled her top over her head, and then unzipped the back of her skirt and dropped it to the ground. Nicole lay down on the couch obediently when I told her. I brought Fiona to the couch facing Nicole, told her to open her legs wide, and bend over and kiss Nicole. As she did, I slipped my ten inch cock up Fiona's pussy. I watched Fiona's right hand slip down to Nicole's pussy and pick up where I had left off while her left hand played with Nicole's tits. I gently pushed my cock as far as I could, gauging where the end point was without hurting Fiona.

With my dip stick calibrated to just over half way in, I started fucking Fiona, who began softly bucking her hips in unison with my thrusts. Her pussy was still amazingly tight, and within three minutes I realized this would be over soon, so I sped up. I focussed on not banging Fiona too hard with my oversized piston, but it was hard to concentrate as my own climax was growing certain. At last I erupted, and dug my fingers into Fiona's hips. She squealed as I dumped countless spurts of cum into her pussy. True to last time, I came for maybe half a minute, all the time dumping more spunk into Fiona's vagina. When I finally stopped, I fucked Fiona's pussy in and out a few more times.

I withdrew and observed my cock was completely slathered with a mixture of my spunk and Fiona's juices. I nudged Fiona to move to the right, and I brought my dripping cock to Nicole's mouth and told her to suck it dry. Nicole obliged and took as much of it as she could, but she was not a deep throater like Fiona. There was still quite a lot of juices on the upper shaft of my cock she couldn't reach, so she withdrew and licked the rest of the jism/pussy cocktail off with her tongue. When I was clean, I brought the tip of my cock back to her lips, and without a word she took me back into her mouth, and started sucking for real.

Meanwhile Fiona repositioned herself to the far end of the seven foot couch on her hands and knees facing Nicole. Fiona gently grabbed Nicole's knees and spread Nicole's legs wide open, leaned forward, and started eating Nicole's pussy while Nicole continued to suck me. True to my last form, I felt a stirring in my balls, and I thought it might be possible to break my record from a few weeks ago.

Nicole started fondling my ball sack as she sucked, but she lost focus as Fiona found Nicole's sweet spot and started heightening Nicole's arousal. I started fucking Nicole's mouth when her own coordination deteriorated as Fiona expertly flicked her tongue around Nicole's clit. Finally Nicole just opened her mouth and let me go, which had the unpleasant side effect of letting her teeth scrape along my cock. I reached down and squeezed her nipple -- hard. Nicole yelped, and I told her no teeth. That got the message through, and Nicole reformed an O-ring with her lips while I continued fucking her mouth.

To my surprise, Fiona was able to bring Nicole to climax before I unloaded in her mouth. Nicole lost contact with my cock as she moaned loudly for a moment, but remembering the nipple squeeze, she re-engaged my cock as best as she could while I watched her abs and hips flexing sympathetically to waves of orgasm coursing through her body.

After her orgasm subsided, Nicole returned all her attention to her cock sucking duties, but all the distractions had set me back from reaching my own Valhalla. I pulled out, and suggested we retreat to the bedroom, where a king sized bed awaited us.

Fiona lay down first on her back. Then I knelt down on my hands and knees perpendicular to her with by head over head. Then I told Nicole to slide underneath me and suck me from below. In this fashion, I was able to massage Fiona's pussy and play with her breasts while Nicole had only one job.

I kissed Fiona while I slipped my right hand down to her pussy and started my expert massage technique. Fiona instantly recognized my intent, and she started rocking her hips in anticipation. Without her multitasking distraction, Nicole was quite skilled in her oral ministrations, even if she couldn't deep throat. I felt the excitement grow in my balls, and I increased the intensity of my massage on Fiona's pussy. I was hoping for another simultaneous orgasm, but it took longer for Fiona to warm up than I expected. When I knew I couldn't hold out any longer, I focused as hard as I could on maintaining a steady rhythm on Fiona's pussy. I exploded wave after wave into Nicole's mouth, and I heard her gag and cough at the unexpected volume of spunk she was trying to swallow. Still the trooper kept sucking me as I came in her mouth for at least thirty seconds.

With my second orgasm behind me, I now focused entirely on pleasing Fiona. I told Nicole to come over and play with Fiona's nipples while I brought Fiona closer to heaven. Nicole kneeled across from me and started biting Fiona's nipples with her front teeth -- quite hard. The blurred line between pain and pleasure worked in Fiona's favor, and with Nicole's sadistic help, I brought Fiona to an explosive orgasm that stole her whole body away in convulsive ecstasy.

Nicole and I lay down with our heads resting on Fiona. The three of us remained in a satisfied trance. After a while, I got up and refreshed our drinks. We sipped in silence until I asked Fiona if we had any condoms. She gently pushed Nicole's head off her belly and retreated to the bathroom, returning with condoms and K-Y. I asked Nicole if she likes anal, and she said no. She was still under my skip -- I could have ordered her to do it -- but I didn't see much point.