The Commissar's in Town Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, are those...?" David asked her.

"D Cup? Yep, with the obligatory back pain to go with it, and since my love life hit the skids, I was tempted to get them reduced. You're the first guy in a while to make me glad to put up with the pain to keep my advantages," Trudy indicated by gesture what she meant by "advantages."

"Wow...and they haven't... You know," David stammered a bit in shock, not wanting to hurt her feelings right then, which was odd, given how he felt about her at first.

"Sagged, you mean? A little, as you can see, but I've yet to get that far into menopause, David. I hope that my calling you David isn't out of line, given that we're about to fuck, and I do mean 'fuck.' I haven't been laid in forever, and I just need my ashes hauled right now. First, though, let me get on my knees to thank you properly for forgiving me," Trudy knocked back her second shot, straight without chaser, as did David, as she went to her knees and got busy unzipping his pants.

"Let me guess...you haven't given head in a good while and you missed that, too," David smiled at her.

"Got it in one try," Trudy confirmed, divesting David of his pants and boxers, making him as bottomless as she was topless before she started kissing, licking, and sucking his cock.

Getting David pretty hard wasn't too, well, hard, not with that approach, and having her breasts there to invite him to cum all over those sweet orbs was a bit more inviting than Alycen had been for some time before he caught her cheating. He was a bit hard up for sex lately, anyway, so he had to fight the urge to cum faster, as he really wanted his load to mark the former judge on her bosom, and frankly, she could sense that. She backed off more than once, even though it teased and edged David, mostly to give him a chance to do what he pleased. Finally, however, there was no holding back and she let him out with a pop, squeezing him with her hands to catch his load on her cleavage.

"Oh, fuck, I actually did that! Alycen never looked that, but I always wanted to try it on her boobs. Thanks, that's a first for me," David told Trudy, who now removed his shirt slowly, followed by his undershirt and her skirt with panties, suddenly in her stockings, garters, and heels.

"A thong? You WERE hoping to get laid soon!" David reacted with amused surprise, and then added, "that makes sense, given your recent dry spell."

"Nothing dry about me between my thighs right now, sport. I was very uncomfortable in this, but I figured that with my career over, I should try to get laid. You just got to be the lucky first guy to break my unlucky streak," Trudy confessed as she touched herself down there and brought her hands up to David's face, licking her own fingers clean.

"Wow...just wow! Hey, my ex-wife was doling it out rather sparingly for a bit there, well, until she realized that she'd have to try to fool me into thinking that I was the proud papa. Then, she suddenly turned up the heat, and for a little while afterward, no doubt trying to bribe me to stay with her. It wasn't until she realized that it was hopeless that she got really vicious," David confessed as he took his turn to kneel, parting her thighs to get a taste of her sweet honey.

For the second time that day, David made Trudy dizzy, as she felt the pleasure centers really awaken in her head, the rush of ecstasy, the thrill of a man's tongue and the tickle of his stubble on her twat. Her juices, already flowing, began pouring in a hurry, the flow turning into a waterfall as she creamed herself on his face. His deliberate teasing didn't hurt, nor did his occasional, playful bites of her pussy lips, inflaming her lust as the younger man serviced her with his mouth. She was ready to moan pretty soon, her skin turned pinker, and she felt an absolute shudder go through her like a water moccasin through a stream, darting all over her flesh.

"Oh...fuck...meeee!" Trudy began pleading, as her eyes rolled back in her head from the long denied bliss of being eaten out by a man...

Dwight only did this rarely and grudgingly, so she hadn't been tasted like this since she was with her ex-boyfriend before him, decades past. He was one Pedro Gonzalez, the forbidden love that she had to cover up and fast by getting an abortion and marrying the first available choice, Dwight Randall. Pedro had been Mexican, married, and Catholic, of course, not to mention a farmer who had his own farm, true, but was socially far from acceptable in her Southern WASP family's circle. This was Texas, after all, and the only thing worse than a Mexican boyfriend would have been a black one in her parents' eyes. David was the first man since Pedro to even take this business of eating a woman out seriously...damn it, Alycen gave THIS up? What was she smoking?

Pretty soon, of course, Trudy was well past the point of no return, and she found herself on all fours, offering David easy access to her cunt, taking him in deep and grateful that his cum had already dried on her tits, so that it wouldn't leak onto the hardwood floor. She welcomed his dick inside her pussy like a long lost friend, so thrilled to be fucked again after those wasteful years of not being plowed or enjoyed at all sexually. Celibacy sucked ass in a very bad way, and yet she was the author of her own nun-like existence. It had been too easy to grow bitter and focus entirely on her career of wreaking havoc with men's lives, using the law as a weapon of revenge against all mankind. In the process, she forgot that men weren't the enemy...abusers like Dwight were.

True, getting fucked like this, on the bare floor, was a bit rougher on her knees than Trudy recalled, but then she was a fifty year old woman now, with arthritis, hypertension, and perimenopause, not to mention a higher risk of osteoporosis. She had started taking estrogen to replace declining levels, despite the risks, and she regularly took women's multi-vitamins to help maintain her stance against the march of time. In any case, she found to her shock that she liked the roughness and discomfort a bit, even a little pain with her sex. She had been out of the sexual game for a time, but she had heard of masochism...she just never thought of herself as a pain slut before. Now, of course, she knew that she was one...and she wanted to be David's pain slut if he kept this wonderful pace of fucking her so intensely going.

"So, I can see that you definitely started without me," Sasha's voice called out behind them, having followed them to Trudy's home in spite of her previous determination not to do so, "Sorry, I got fired, so I might as well come here."

"That's...so wrong!" Trudy grunted, trying to speak in spite of David's long strokes inside her snatch, filling her so well, even as he smacked her booty.

"Yes, well, that's a problem for another day. For now, I just want to get some ass," Sasha said, following instinct as she removed her slacks and offered her sweet pussy for Trudy to taste.

Trudy had never been intimate with another woman, but something about the scent of that luscious twat was too much to resist, the juicy, coppery bush inviting her to probe with her tongue. Sasha Rothstein's pretty, twentysomething slit, was very wet, drenched even, and sweet as she could have hoped, because, of course, Trudy had the occasional Sapphic fantasy, too. Licking the offered pussy was an excellent way to focus on something and direct her lusts while being taken so hard by this thirtyish fellow with his fantastically thick cock. Trudy wondered what a bald cunt would taste like, to be sure, but for now, she rather enjoyed the fine bush that trapped all that sweaty, juicy wetness, the dense, humid forest between Sasha's yummy thighs.

"You like?" Sasha moaned as Trudy ate her out and David kept hammering at her from behind.

"God, yes! I could get used to this!" Trudy declared as the next wave of pleasure hit her, making her cream herself all over again, not far ahead of Sasha and her turn.

For Sasha, Trudy's tongue was the perfect start to the fun, though she still craved David's cock inside her, and she knew that she was going to have it. She was not going home a virgin this time, not this Sunday. No, no, Sasha was David's woman, though she was happy to share the title with Trudy if the older lady didn't mind. They could have a real triad going, a menage a trois if the former judge was fine with it, as far as Sasha was concerned. To be David's girl, to taste that wonderful pleasure, was going to be great, but to be part of a polyamorous relationship would be even better. Something about all of this, a triad of three wounded, rejected people, just sounded like perfect, sweet revenge on the world for Sasha.

For David, well, what could one say? Being inside Trudy's glorious cunt was great, and every stroke, every thrust, every push back with her hips reinforced that this woman had erupted like a dormant volcano, her juices as molten as lava on his dick. She was certainly hot enough between her legs, and boy, was she flowing! Now that sweet Sasha was with them, even better. He liked Trudy well enough, and he certainly hoped to keep up the affair for both of their sakes, but Sasha, well, Sasha was the cherry on top, in more ways than one. He was going to make that cuddly girl his and they both knew it.

Watching the two ladies go at it, not a sign of jealousy marring the fun, it was just too much, especially once they both came. The strong aroma of women's arousal, doubled now, heightened things for David, and though he had better control now that he came once already, this was too much. He exploded inside Trudy, unaware that she was very fertile right then, well for her age. His relative youth would actually counter her own aging to make for a very healthy baby on the way. Little did David know, but he was about to become a father thrice over, not just once or even twice. All that he knew was that both women's juices tasted like honey on his tongue as he made out with them and Sasha finished getting naked.

"Supper? We need to plan your wrongful termination suit and our future, anyway, Sasha, baby. Supper's the best way to make it go down. We got whiskey, too, to wash it down and burn away the pain," Trudy offered.

"That doesn't sound so bad. What's for supper?" Sasha agreed as she kissed the former judge, too.

"As long as it's even half as delicious as you girls, it will please me. I'm hungry as hell. I always get that way after sex, especially after intense fucking like this," David confessed, feeling a little embarrassed at how famished he got after any sexual congress of any real length.

"Well, you certainly burned enough calories, as did I. More whiskey, too? Or perhaps some beer or wine to chase it down," Trudy suggested.

"Wine sounds really nice right now. A decent dry red for starters," Sasha reacted to that.

"Well, then, it's a good thing that I've had the crockpot going all day long. Pot roast anyone?" Trudy showed them the roast beef, potatoes, and vegetables in the cooker.

"Great sex AND pot roast? Where have you been all my life?" David grinned and winked at her.

"I'd ask you the same thing, but I gather that you hadn't been born yet for much of it. Same for you, girlie," Trudy winked back at David and then at Sasha.

"Yeah, well, I echo his sentiments and I hope that we more than make up for our lengthy absence from each other's lives by eating like pigs and then fucking like goats," Sasha quipped as she poured the Shiraz for the three of them.

"Now, that's what I call a chaser!" David laughed.

"I'll drink to that!" Sasha agreed with a smile, "especially being Jewish. Red wine is part of my birthright. And ours is a faith and community where the women insist on more sex as a spousal right, if that tells you anything."

"I'd say that bodes well for my future," David smiled.

"You got that right, mister! I've still got a cherry to pop," Sasha reminded him.

"I got none of those, but I do have...some experience and a lot of pent-up lust. And loads of cooking skills, living alone for so long! What? You didn't think that I existed solely on microwave TV dinners and takeout, did you?" Trudy giggled like a schoolgirl, something rather oddly pleasing about the fifty year old ex-judge.

"Touche, sweet lady. Touche," David got the last word, until supper was plated, at least.