The Commissar's in Town Ch. 03

Story Info
David takes Sasha's cherry while Trudy watches.
1.8k words
3.35
12.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Wow, that was quite the supper, Trudy, I must confess! And you say that I can bring some home to Dad? That would be very lovely if possible. I imagine that by now, he's rather worried about his future now that I have no job, if he's heard about it, which he might have by this point," Sasha reacted to the wonderful pot roast and dry red wine that she enjoyed.

"Well, don't worry about him. I intend to cooperate with the man who dismissed me in re-opening several of these cases, from David's to your father's. Some might still have merit, but the ones which do not, well, we can see about getting them reversed. Even if I didn't, they probably would be, but I imagine that my participation will help as well. He's Deputy Commissar William Hepburn, from the Sub-Commissariat for Reorganization of Law Courts, or something like that. I imagine that with my help, he will go much further in vacating things. Who knows, maybe with the right attitude, I'll get my old job back," Trudy's eyes flashed in a conspiratorial fashion.

"Here's hoping that you stick it to Dwight, then, since he's the one who made you loathe all mankind. He sounds like an abomination on three legs, if you ask me," David chuckled, even as Sasha now surprised him by popping onto his lap and simply taking his cock inside her wet, juicy snatch.

"Woah, but...you're a virgin!" David reacted with shock...and excitement at taking this ginger babe's cherry like that.

"Not anymore, and I never claimed to still have a hymen, did I?" Sasha winked as she began making out with her new lover and riding his cock.

"So much for foreplay, I see," Trudy joked, winking at both of them.

"Oh, honey, this guy had me wet from the time that he put that 7 Up in your hand. Just something about him, the mixture of strength and kindness, a good man capable of standing up for himself, but also full of empathy for others...That's my idea of, pardon the use of a Yiddish word here, menschkeit. Manhood. Strength and firmness, matched by mercy and compassion. That's what a father should be, a lover should be, a husband or boyfriend should be. That's what David is and that's why we're both falling with him, aren't we?" Sasha declared as she took David deeper in her very eager twat.

They fucked for several more minutes, now in silence, while Trudy watched with growing fascination. She had to admit, the two of them looked very right together, they fit like a glove, but something was missing. She just wasn't sure what it might be, not yet, anyway, other than herself...but that wasn't the whole picture. There was something else missing, and she just had to figure it out. She was sure that she would, and yet there was considerable apprehension as to the chances that it would happen in time to do any of them any good.

In any case, Trudy found herself more aroused by the minute and she had a crazy idea, "Hey, guys, what's your father's phone number? I want to invite him over, try to help...soothe his loneliness. He might be a little shocked when he sees you two together, but I think that I can...how shall I put it, make it up to him...and atone for what I did to him, too. I owe him that much, anyway."

Sasha licked her lips at that idea and mouthed the number, right before one of the climaxes took over her body and she started moaning feverishly. One thing was sure: she was too far gone to mind that her father might catch her in the act of fornicating with a newly divorced man. Sasha Rothstein was on another plane of existence, far too enraptured by the knowledge that she was with the man of her dreams to give a shit about anything but that. He could have a dozen wives sitting around and glaring at her, or even a dozen exes, and she would still think of nothing but her coupling with David. She was that caught up in the moment, in the intimacy that she shared with her lover.

For David, well, it was another experience entirely, too. He enjoyed what Trudy and he did, to be sure, but to have a woman so absolutely transfixed, so completely enthralled to him, none of his lovers, past or present, had ever been quite like that. It was heady wine, far more than the dry red, and he felt as if he were the center of the universe for a moment, because he was absolutely the center of Sasha's. After such a toxic, unhappy marriage to a very selfish woman like Alycen, it was truly thrilling and liberating to be with someone who genuinely loved one for oneself and did not seek to manipulate one for a change.

On a more visceral, animal plane, however, David also enjoyed the tight, sweet, juicy, slick pussy that engulfed him, the heat of Sasha's body and her passionate embrace as she clung to him and took him as deep as she could. He relished the soft, smooth skin, the pampered, plump, pillowy flesh of her bosom, belly, and bottom, and the curvy, voluptuous hips that accentuated the femininity of his cuddly new lady. There wasn't a part of Sasha that wasn't sensual and sexy to David, not that he could see, and so this fine young woman who was now his lover could bring him well past the point of no return.

The climax that followed was not only mutual, but truly fascinating, and Trudy did her best not to focus on that when she called Sasha's father. She didn't want to forget what she meant to say, and she definitely didn't want to call attention to what was happening to Sasha just yet. Ira Rothstein was not the sort of man that you gave more bad news on top of what he already suffered. He had been through enough by now. The man probably only held himself together for Sasha, so anything jolting about her just yet might be too much, at least until Trudy had given him a reason for joy.

"Hello, this is Ira Rothstein. How might I help you? Who is this?" a guarded, drunken, very skeptical voice answered, "and do you know where my daughter is?"

"Oh, actually, I do. Sorry, she got fired and had to get some...solace due to the firing. Not to worry, though. I will fix the mess that I made. I'm Trudy Randall, the trial judge from your divorce case. I've decided to make amends to all that have suffered at my hands, and that includes to you. You see, I got the sack myself today, courtesy of the new regime, but I've opted to work with them and try to get justice for those who I have wronged. I learned today just how wrong I was by assuming that the woman was always right. I have a lot of atonement to do, I suppose, don't I?" Trudy explained, much to Ira's absolute shock, even in his inebriated state.

"Your idea of making amends is to kidnap my daughter? How dare you! I'll have you arrested for this! Just you wait!" Ira immediately went off, admittedly slurring his words as he was a bit hammered, sure that Trudy had abducted Sasha now, "what are you, some kind of lesbian pimp?"

"No, no, no, Sasha's perfectly fine now, and my idea of making amends is something very different than that. It's...something that you'll understand better once you arrive. Sasha's really happier than she's been in ages, I wager, and you can thank her boyfriend for that," Trudy forgot herself and told a bit too much, but then she wanted to reassure Ira, and this seemed to be proof that Sasha wasn't a captive.

Right then, of course, Sasha slid off David with a kiss, grabbed the phone from Trudy's hand with a mouthed apology to the former judge, and told her father, "Sorry, Daddy. Didn't mean to worry you. I just...I just met Mr. Right, Daddy! Oh, and I got fired, but David and Trudy will make it all better, I promise you!"

"David?" Ira asked, truly relieved that his daughter was safe, but also worried now about the new man in her life, but most of all more intoxicated by the minute.

"Such a good Daddy, worried sick about me, but trust me...David Leland is the best thing that has happened to me since Mom left you. He's been shafted like you, by none other than Trudy, but she has made it up to him and now she's going to make it up to you. Trust me, Daddy. You can trust me, if not Trudy or David, but you will grow to like and trust them, too. Daddy, it's gonna be all better now. I don't need that job anymore. I'm gonna marry David. You'll see. It will be all better for all of us. Now, are you coming over?" Sasha encouraged her father.

"Honey, I'll need to call a ride, because I'm a bit buzzed, but you bet that I want to meet the man who would want to marry you so soon after meeting you. That's the kind of man who sees the real you, if you ask me. I also want to make damn sure that he's what he seems to be. But if he is, damn me, I'll be happy for you, baby. Call me a ride, actually. If you don't mind. I don't think that I'm...," Ira drifted and trailed off a bit and it was clear that he was in no shape to go anywhere.

"Oh, Daddy, just stay put for now, actually. We'll come get you. Right, Trudy? Let's go get my Daddy. He's not even sober enough to call his own ride. We can bring him some food and spend the night at my place, right? It's for the best. I can't have him traveling in this condition and I can't just leave him there, either. He might choke on his own gorge or something. I can't live with myself if...," Sasha broke down now, worried sick about her own father, only to be cut off by kisses from David and Trudy alike.

"Say no more, baby girl. Once again, you've proven that you're a good woman. A damn good woman. I love you for who you are, including the Daddy's girl that you clearly are. Come on, Judge. Let's go keep vigil on my future father-in-law. I have a plan, anyway, if you're open to it," David suddenly had a lightbulb go off in his head.

"What he said, and David, honey, I'm all ears," Trudy winked at both of them, as she dialed the numbers and called the ride, charging it on her own card before they could protest.

"Well, I think that it's high-time that Sasha got a new Mama, don't you think?" David started off his sales pitch as they waited for the driver...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers