The Commissar's in Town Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers

"Even better if we bring him plenty of booze, too! He's got no shortage of pot, of course," Freydís added.

"Oh, but, of course! That's another reason why he'd be the perfect boyfriend for us, isn't it? I'm very pleased that they legalized the stuff at last!" Sía winked as they pulled into the liquor store to grab some spirits.

"Oh, definitely, cousin!" Freydís agreed, "hey, let's hold hands going inside. You know how hot and bothered that makes so many dudes!"

"Think that the clerk will be very ... amiable if he gets to see two women get all frisky with each other, even more so if we flirt with him, too?" Sía giggled as she tossed back her lovely locks of hair.

"Certainly!" Freydís licked her lips as they wandered through the liquor store and checked out their options.

"I think that Dan loves this brand best of all. I've seen plenty of it around lately," Sía brought out the Jameson Irish whisky.

"And if Ireland is annexed to the Commonwealth as they keep discussing or proposing, the tariffs will vanish faster than the former President. Did they ever find him?" Freydís commented now with approval.

"I doubt it. He's probably in a ditch somewhere, killed by whoever he annoyed last who didn't need him anymore. Tends to happen when you lose your cushy government post and your security detail. What were they called, the Secret Service? Not very secret if everyone's heard of them," Sía rolled her eyes at the fate of the last American President at the time of the Mayhem.

"Yeah, well, I'm no prude, far from it, of course, but the bastard had it coming for not being able to take a hint. That's what's so great about Dan. He only wants us if we're all interested and on the same page, you know. If a girl wants him and he wants her, he goes for it, without any shame, as there is no cause for shame. If she doesn't want him? He leaves her alone. Hell, sometimes, he has to first be convinced that you do want him! He's careful enough, yet he gets the girl," Freydís smirked.

"Those aren't the only things that he has going for him, though," Sía pointed to both her mouth and her private parts.

"Well, duh!" Freydís laughed as they found some more booze, such as Absolut vodka.

"So ... are you two ... lesbians?" the clerk asked, being the nosy, pimply-faced teenager that he was.

Thank the Commonwealth for lowering the drinking age across all locales within its territory!

"No, but we are bi ... why do you ask?" Freydís asked him now.

"Um ... well, if you weren't gay ... I ... I ... would like to ... lose my v-card," the guy, whose nametag read "Duane," blushed as he admitted his virginity.

"Hmm ... now, that is something ... to offer us, isn't it? Hey, cousin, you want to give this guy our numbers so we can arrange to deflower him together?" Sía winked at both of them.

"Sure thing, babe! Yes, we're cousins ... and we love to share. It lets us keep bonding, over and over, you see. We're 'stomach sisters,' that is what we call it back in Iceland when two women have bedded the same dude. Let's exchange numbers and find out a good time for that...

"Word of warning, we're likely gonna have a boyfriend soon ... the same boyfriend, if he's smart enough not to ask us to be faithful. You don't make that mistake, either, okay? We're not the faithful sort and we have no wish to be," Freydís stipulated now, very patient and sisterly in her tone.

"Oh, I don't need fidelity. Just some booty for once in my life," Duane assured them.

"Well, if you play your cards right, it might be a lot more than once. We could even ... mentor you in getting some action in the future. Teach you the ways of women, you know. I think that if you had a sort of handy guide or whatever, you could do well. It's not all nature. Some of it is ... nurture, knowing how to handle women, that is," Sía explained to Duane.

"I see... , " Duane couldn't believe his good luck.

Normally, hot chicks like those two wouldn't give him a second look. Maybe he should have visited Iceland when he had the chance. It wasn't the first country to come to mind for the idea of getting laid, but their easygoing attitude seemed to recommend it to him. He thought that they might be more prudish due to some of their laws, such as the striptease ban, but strippers were less necessary if you had an easier time getting action in the first place.

"Did you see his face?" Freydís asked Sía as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yes, I did ... what a treat that would be, training a boy right in the ways of love ... talk about a blank canvass, right? That's one of the few upsides to virgins. Mostly, it's a lot of drawbacks," Sía noted.

"That's probably because the girls in question are used to older men who know what they're doing and they don't have the mindset of a teacher or mentor with a pupil or protege. Besides, they usually don't have another way of getting off, you know. We have each other if all else fails, not to mention Dan," Freydís replied.

"That's an excellent point, lover!" Sía agreed as they now pulled into the drive-through at the local Del Taco.

"I love how this place lets you do burgers AND tacos in one meal, don't you?" Freydís laughed.

"Yes, it's the perfect kinda place for stoners like us!" Sía kissed her partner as they waited for the voice-box to ask for their order.

"That is, babe. That it is," Freydís had the last word for now ... for now.


SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers
12