The Commissar's in Town Ch. 12

Story Info
Alycen makes amends to David.
1k words
5
2.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
810 Followers

"Alycen?" David reacted, seeing his ex-wife at the door.

"The very same. Hi. Look, sorry about springing this on you, but I really need to get this off my chest. Can I come in, pretty please?" Alycen begged him.

"Oh, come on, David ... give her a hearing, please?" Sasha pleaded with her fiance, much to even her own surprise.

"Do it for us, please?" Trudy backed her up, really making David feel a bit outnumbered by the ladies now.

"Oh, alright!" David opened the door, albeit a bit gruffly.

"Hello ... for those of you who didn't know ... I'm Alycen. David's ex-wife. Look, David, I know that I was nasty as fuck to you, but I want you to know that I'm past that ... and I'm getting remarried very soon. To Joanna here," Alycen called out her fiancee's name, bringing her best friend and now lesbian lover inside with her.

"Congratulations," David somewhat sarcastically replied.

"I suppose that I deserve that to an extent. I was a real heinous bitch during the divorce, though clearly you're not holding a grudge against the judge, are you? Yes, Your Honor, I recognize you. I don't know how she got on your good side and I didn't, but consider this my own plea for mercy and forgiveness.

"By the way, Joanna here forgave her ex-husband, Les, as well as her sister, Brandy, with whom Les cheated. Long story, for some reason, Brandy needed to get pregnant, so they had an affair. My own needs are more ... lustful in nature. I'm just not cut out for monogamy. Neither are you, from what I can see here.

"Nor is the likely father cut out for any kind of relationship at all. It's okay, though. Joanna and I will raise this little bambino together. It was wrong to expect you to raise another man's baby. I get that. It was wrong to deceive you at all, but I didn't do that all for myself. I also did it to give the baby a real father.

"Well, it appears that you're up for ... something other than monogamy now, so why not have an affair with me? Please? I think that you can have Joanna, too, though I won't speak for her. You don't have to be the Daddy. I'm fairly sure that Jeremy is the father. He's just gonna have to step in some way and deal with it. Well, what do you say?

"I know that it sounds greedy to some. I have a great fiancee, a wonderful pair of lovers in her ex and her sister, but I want you, too. I think that they'd let you fuck Brandy, too. And I know that none of us would kick this lovely young woman or the fine-ass cougar here out of bed, either. So, yes, I'm pitching a kind of ... kinky, wanton, deviant lifestyle. But you're already part of the way there, no longer Mr. Faithful, Straight-Laced Husband, right?" Alycen really got her sales pitch underway.

"Trudy's making amends," David calmly countered.

"So ... am ... I," Alycen insisted, dropping her sundress while Joanna followed suit, both of them naked as jaybirds rather suddenly, "I'm naked now ... for the rest of the night. I'll be naked until you toss me out the door whenever you are fed up with me. I just hope that doesn't happen until the morning."

"I'm naked, too, and unless I'm far off, we're about to have more company still," Joanna announced, looking at her watch, which remained on despite her nudity.

Sure enough, the doorbell rang, and Alycen rushed to open the door and let Brandy and Les inside. They were nude within seconds, making David's jaw drop, followed by Sasha's and Trudy's. Then Les walked over to Trudy and she gulped before kneeling to him and taking him into her mouth. This was her way of making amends to him for hurting him financially in her ruling, regardless of his infidelity. Sasha pulled Alycen closer to David and her, disrobing to join them in an evident threesome. Joanna fell to her knees next to Trudy to suck Les's dick while Brandy opened the door one more time to let Jeremy inside.

What followed this initiation was soon nothing less than a total clusterfuck, of course. It was an absolute hot mess of sweaty, entangled flesh, bodies engaged in a far wilder time than even David imagined for that night. He just expected a threesome, not a true bacchanal like that. The part where his sweet Sasha pulled a train composed of Les, Jeremy, and himself, followed by Brandy doing likewise, genuinely amazed, yet delighted David now. Everyone did far wilder things than they would have ever guessed in the past.

They all dropped eventually from pure exhaustion, of course, waking up in a hot, sweaty heap of bodies everywhere on his dining room and living room floors. They were naked as fuck, too. All of them were nude and all of them had bodily fluids all over their skin. Their sleek flesh rubbed each other the right way, too, none of them eager to get up just yet except to eventually relieve themselves.

David went to the shower and found Alycen following him rather eagerly. She didn't wait for his permission to jump under the hot water jets with him. She knew what she wanted and she was going for it. She wanted her man back, and she didn't care how many women ... and possibly men, she had to share him with at all. She still wanted and planned to marry Joanna, but she would be damned if she didn't get her fair share of David.

It was just good that Sasha and Trudy chose to welcome her rather than fighting her tooth and nail. She needed all of the help that she could get. By hook or by crook, as the saying went, Alycen would have her David back in her arms where he belonged.

And then she could start work on seducing Dan to join them.


SevMax2
SevMax2
810 Followers