The Commodity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BB47
BB47
199 Followers

He reached back without looking, blindly trying to block her and caught her foot... and a tiny pulse of pleasure raced up his arm. Something was happening between their bodies at the point of contact.

Her foot was miniscule. It fit completely into his hand. She jerked back but he had a firm hold on her. It felt nice to hold her...

"Let Go!" she wailed.

"Stop kicking!" he growled.

"I said... Let Go!" she gurgled through her tears... she tried to yank away.

He pulled back hard, and instead of going back, she lost her balance, screeched and fell forward onto him.

It felt like a tangle of soft flesh wrapping around the back of his head as she stumbled forward and collided into him. He let go of her foot and she completely tripped and went head first over his broad shoulder to land sideways in his lap. He was extremely conscious of every single area of contact that her body made with his. He inhaled at the sensation.

He heard her moan slightly... it was not a moan of pain, but of pleasure... but then she scrambled around and tried to get sit up. John was frozen, staring at her.

She was even more dramatically different than he had thought... but in a good way.

Her whole body had changed... instead of the small A-cup, they had blossomed into D or Double D or even larger, cups, about the size of cantaloupes... but it was misleading, because of the rest of her proportions had reduced down in size. Her breasts seemed absolutely giant compared to her new petite figure. For a second, he couldn't believe his eyes. Her torso, arms and neck had been dramatically slimmed down. All of her fat was gone, she looked like a living barbie doll... no... even more extreme. Her waist was impossibly small, like a cartoon. It had been reduced down like a wasp, beyond human capacity... a true hourglass, but then her hips and ass exploded back out again almost to overcompensate in the other extreme. Her legs were long, curvy and slender.

Her breasts jiggled around as she twisted in his lap. His eyes lingered on their enhanced size and he realized that he could not look away... he was so turned on he could hardly stand it. Her breasts were very round and perfectly shaped, her pert nipples stuck out erect at full attention. His cock sprang into action; it became fully engorged and rose up flatly underneath her juicy bubble butt as she moved around. Her touch on his skin was soft and succulent. He could not believe that this was the same woman that he had been so repulsed by just a few days ago. His cock felt even thicker and longer than it had been even a few minutes earlier. His body felt even bigger and more muscular.

There was an amazing tangible energy that seemed to flow between them. She finally looked him straight in the eyes and something clicked between them. Time seemed to slow down. Their eyes locked and her look of struggle melted into a look of passion. He was trapped and intoxicated by her face. Her long lashes slowly bounced down as she slowly blinked. She stopped struggling and just stared at him. He could immediately tell that something was changing, both physically and emotionally in both of them... something in the back of his mind said that it must be a side effect of their physical contact. She couldn't take her eyes off his face. In one motion, she twisted up towards him and almost crawled up his broad chest to look him straight in the face.

She took his head in her hands for a second and then leaned in and began to kiss him with her huge lips.

Almost involuntarily, his hands came up to grab her giant bouncing breasts. His fingers sunk into the creamy flesh. They were soft and firm at the same time. As he caressed them, he felt her back arch and she pushed forward into his hands while continuing to kiss him more passionately. Their tongues wetly met each other in their open mouths... he could feel her quiver with excitement. He kneaded her soft breast flesh and then lightly pinched her hard nipples that were as thick as a fingertip.

******************

Cont'd on part 3.

BB47
BB47
199 Followers
12