The Community Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny is trained to be a sex slave.
2.9k words
4.19
50.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capconman
capconman
28 Followers

The nurse showed Jenny into the small room. “The doctor will be with you in a moment.” Jenny’s regular check-up had snuck up on her, and her doctor was busy all week. The high school senior needed a check-up right away because she was feeling a little sick, so she just picked a random doctor out of the phone book. The name she found was Ashley Randall, who was apparently a trusted doctor. She wondered what the doctor would look like.

She was surprised when a man in a white coat entered the room. “Hi, I’m Dr. Randall,” he said.

“Ashley Randall?”

“Yeah, I know, but Ashley can be a guy’s name too. So let’s begin, Jenny.” He sat at his desk to examine her charts. “There is a paper gown on the other side of that screen. Please take off your clothes and put it on.”

Jenny stepped behind the small screen. It wasn’t very tall; it only covered her body between her ankles and her shoulders. And the cracks in the folds allowed small peeks of her young body to the doctor, who was watching her in the corner of his eye. She took off her shirt and pants, leaving her socks on with her underwear.

He led the red-headed girl to the table and she sat down. The paper gown rode up, barely covering her thighs. He got an eyeful of her pantied crotch, but ignored it. He checked her eyes, ears, and mouth. There was a pause as Dr. Randall let the paper gown down off of Jenny’s shoulders. She kept watching his eyes as he examined her body.

“We need to remove your bra, Jenny.” She let him reach around her and unclasp the strap. “There we go,” he said as he pulled the material away from her breasts. She tried to cover them up, but he pulled her arms down. “You have a lovely body, don’t feel ashamed.”

“Is this really necessary?” she whined.

“Yes, I’m afraid you’re due for a complete exam.” He had her lay down on the table and he examined her breasts. He felt and probed every inch, and gently massaged and squeezed each nipple. He could feel her body start to get excited. Then he began to palpate her stomach, sliding the paper gown down to her waist. He slid his hand a little, just under the elastic band of her pink panties. She could feel herself start to get a little wet underneath.

Dr. Randall pulled the robe all the way off, and let it fall to the floor. Jenny lay on the table, with just her panties keeping her most private area from a complete stranger.

“We need to continue the exam. Let’s get your underwear off and put you into the stirrups.” Jenny moaned a little and started to yank at her panties. The doctor aided her in sliding the pink cotton off, and positioning her legs into the stirrups. He strapped her ankles in and moved to strap the rest of her body down to the table: first across her navel, then just above her breasts, and finally her wrists.

“Is this to protect me from squirming while you examine me?”

“No, Jenny, this is to keep you from resisting while I rape you!” The doctor smiled and dropped his pants. Jenny instantly started to scream and tried to escape her bonds. Dr. Randall pushed inside of her bush and stopped. “Don’t bother screaming, these rooms are soundproof, for doctor-patient confidentiality reasons.”

He fucked her for what seemed like forever, and she was in tears by the time he pulled out. He jacked himself off until he came all over her young teen body. He pulled his pants back up, and just as he did, there was a knock at the door. Two young men, also doctors, entered and greeted Dr. Randall. Twenty minutes later, both of the men had fucked her. One of them came on her face, and the other came inside of her. They left as quickly as they came.

“You’re quite a good fuck, Jenny.” The young man grinned. “We’re moving you on to the next step of our special treatment.” The other two men returned with a stretcher, and Dr. Randall pulled out a needle for an injection. He gave Jenny a shot of sedative that knocked her out. As soon as she was unconscious, the men cleaned her up and laid her on the stretcher, so that she could be moved to her next room.

CHAPTER 2

Jenny awoke strapped to a chair in a different room, still naked. Dr. Randall stood above her. “Jenny, you have been chosen to become a subject of my new experiment. No longer will you ever have orgasms through your clitoris.”

Jenny snarled, “Let me go, you weird pervert!”

“As I was saying, you will soon have orgasms only by way of swallowing cum. You will be trained to do this, and it will take some time, but it will go faster if you cooperate.”

He walked closer and fitted a clamp in her mouth that held her mouth open. “The first step,” he explained, “is for you to learn to love the taste of cum. In a moment, men will walk through that door, one by one, and will jack off into your mouth. After every three, your mouth will be rinsed and cleansed of the flavor. There are thirty men.”

He continued to talk as her grabbed some equipment. “If you do not swallow, you will receive a painful shock to your breasts.” He attached small clamps to her nipples, each of which was connected to the wall by a small cord. The wall had a mirror, in which she could see her own naked body.

He left, and the first man entered with his dick in his hand. He only took ten seconds before her shot four string shots, three of which entered her mouth. The other splashed on her cheek and nose. Dr. Randall’s voice boomed over a loudspeaker. “Swallow, Jenny!” She shook her head, and tried to spit the semen out. Then she felt a tiny but painful shock. “It will be more painful next time!” Jenny reluctantly swallowed the load. The man left the room, and another took his place. After the third man, Dr. Randall reappeared and flushed out her mouth with water. She was glad that the salty taste was gone, and that she could finally feel her tongue again, but her mouth was still stretched wide open and she knew more men would come in.

Two hours later, Jenny was tired and hungry. Her upper body was covered in semen, from her hair to her navel, and she couldn’t taste anything anymore. Dr. Randall came in, flushed her mouth for the last time, and unstrapped her from the chair. She was too tired to fight or struggle as the doctor and his two goons dragged her to a nearby table, and strapped her down. There Dr. Randall spread her legs and shaved her pussy. After he was finished, he examined her genitals, outside and inside, and then cleaned her belly of semen. She was starting to fall asleep, but she could fell herself being taken out of the exam room and into a smaller room. Food awaited her, as did a bed. She gobbled up most of the food and crawled into a fetal position on the bed. She fell asleep, with tears in her eyes, fearing what awaited her.

CHAPTER 3

Jenny awoke, strapped in the same chair as the day before. Her body had been cleaned of the sticky seed from the day before. Dr. Randall was adjusting some equipment and attaching it to her chair, down between her legs. A suction cup came out from the device and lodged itself onto the girl’s clitoris.

“Today we will begin teaching you to be more obedient,” the doctor announced, while reattaching the nipple clamps from the day before. “You will tell us about your sexual history, desires, thoughts, and fears. If and when you do, you will be rewarded with pleasure. If you do not, you will feel pain. Let’s begin, shall we?”

He sat on a nearby stool, with the remote to her attachments in his hand. He patiently asked her, “How many boys have you had sex with?”

“None.” She felt a painful shock throughout her body as her breasts and clit were manipulated by Dr. Randall’s remote.

“Liar! You were not a virgin when you came into my office. Tell me how you lost your virginity.”

Jenny hesitated, and told him that her first time was with a guy named Kevin. They were both thirteen, and they were experimenting with their newly found sexuality. They fucked each other for months until she heard a rumor that a high school junior named Andrew, one of the cutest guys she knew, had a crush on her.

Andrew invited the young girl over to his house for a party. When she got there, she looked around and only saw him and his friends sitting on the sofa. She asked Andrew where the party was Andrew said, “Baby, you’re the party!” They grabbed her, ripped her skirt and tore off her panties. Then they each raped her; some even put their cocks in her asshole. When they finally let her go, she ran home crying, with semen dripping down her thighs. She never told anyone about that night.

Kevin moved away before high school started, so Jenny looked for a new fuck-buddy. One day she snuck into the boys’ locker room at school and peeked into the showers. The guy with the longest penis that she saw belonged to a guy named Greg, who was a year older than her. She knew Greg had a girlfriend, but managed to maneuver her way into a three-way with the couple. The couple broke up soon afterwards, so Jenny started to date Greg. Then he moved away to college on the opposite coast, leaving Jenny without a man.

“Thank you Jenny, that was very informative,” said Dr. Randall. He pressed a button, and Jenny felt a soft pleasurable vibration at her clit. “If you continue to be cooperative, the vibrations will increase, and you will be rewarded with a nice orgasm.”

Jenny spilled her guts. Anything was better than the painful shocks, and the orgasm he promised wasn’t a bad benefit either. She told him that her greatest fetish was being swept away by a Tarzan-like figure in the middle of the jungle. Her biggest turn-off was men who were shaved, and she wasn’t into anal sex.

When she had told everything that she could think of, Dr. Randall pressed some buttons, and the devices on her body hummed her to an orgasm. The doctor stood up and dropped his pants. “You will never go one day without swallowing semen,” he said. He rubbed his dick all over her naked body. Jenny sat motionless as the man pleased himself. He finally stroked himself to orgasm. “Open your mouth!” he barked, and she obeyed, just in time to catch his most of his seed. She hesitated, tasting it, and then swallowed. “Good girl. You’ve earned an hour of rest before we continue.”

Jenny tried to nap while the doctor was gone, but she couldn’t fall asleep strapped to the chair. When Dr. Randall came back, a young woman, who was also naked, accompanied him. “Jenny, I’d like you to meet another one of my slaves. This is Candi.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Jenny.” The other girl happily said. “You’ll like being a slave. I learned to love it.” She wore a pink collar, and had a leash hanging down her chest. Her breasts were bigger than Jenny’s, and her crotch was shaved clean.

Dr. Randall continued. “Candi will show you how to please a man. She is one of our best.” He walked around the proud nude girl, and squeezed and felt her private parts. “The pink collar she wears shows that she is one of my top girls; she is 10th rank. When your training is complete, you will be at the first rank and you will wear a green collar. Each rank carries a different colored collar.”

Four men came into the room. Candi knelt down and started to undo pants of the first one. Dr. Randall instructed Jenny to watch closely at Candi’s techniques. “You’ll need to learn some of these things if you want to earn higher ranks.”

Candi used her saliva to really moisten the man’s dick before really starting to suck on it. She was able to deep throat his eight-inch penis. She closed her eyes and really worked it until he came in her mouth. As she swallowed, her body twitched and writhed; she was clearly having an orgasm. She sat and moaned for a second, and then moved on to the second man. For each dick she sucked, she used different techniques and tricks. Jenny watched her swallow load after load, and orgasm after each time. When she had finished, the four men left.

Another five men entered, and it was Jenny’s turn. She was unstrapped from the chair, and pushed down onto her knees. She began to try to use some of the things she’d seen Candi do, but she wasn’t ready to try deep-throating yet. With the nipple clamps still attached to her breasts, the doctor was able to give Jenny an orgasm for each load she swallowed. The men left when they had all been given head.

Dr. Randall grabbed Candi’s leash and led her out. The doc’s goons took her back to her small bedroom, where more food was waiting for her.

CHAPTER 4

Then next few days were mostly the same routine. She would suck the dicks of strange men for hours on end. At first her knees were sore, but now she was building up endurance. By the end of the first week, Dr. Randall saw improvement. Jenny was almost starting to get automatic orgasms just by swallowing semen.

On the twelfth day, the doctor brought her into the exam room once more. “This is your final exam, Jenny.” He smiled, “Today you will please fifty men. Each one will come in the room and use your body for pleasure however they want. Then they will deposit semen in your mouth and you will swallow. If you pass this test, you will earn your green collar.”

She laid on the table. She no longer needed to be strapped in; she was almost happy to have come this far. In past couple of days, she had learned how deep throat, and she had been fucked in her pussy and ass. She was confident, and wanted that collar.

The first man entered. His dick was only seven inches. He went straight for her pussy, and fucked her for a good five minutes before he pulled out and moved towards her head. She opened her mouth greedily, and received a mouthful. She swallowed it, and orgasmed right away. The second man fucked her pussy and her ass, and the third man fucked just her ass. The fourth man tit-fucked her, and the fifth man asked her to flip over so her could fuck her from behind. Man after man used her for pleasure, and she swallowed a load of seed from each.

Five hours later, Dr. Randall came in. Jenny had lost count of the men, but she could have sworn it had only been forty-nine. Then the doctor had his way with her, and she realized that he was number 50. He fucked her for a solid ten minutes, and she didn’t feel a thing in her pussy. All she cared about now was his cum. He pulled out and fed her his cock, and she sucked until he came. As she swallowed, the last orgasm was monumental. Completely tired after a long day, she reached out for the doctor. He hugged her, kissed her cheek, and congratulated her. When the goons came and escorted her back to her bedroom, Jenny found a green collar lying on her bed and a page of instructions. They read as follows:

Congratulations, Jenny! I’m very proud of you. You’ve earned your collar. But with it comes responsibility. You’ve been assigned a new room, one with a full bathroom and shower. Your roommate’s name is Katie, and she is a second-rank yellow-collared girl. She will explain more if you need help. There are four rules that you must follow from now on:

1. Always keep yourself clean and shaved, when ever possible. Your collar must never leave your neck.

2. Any man is referred to as “sir” unless they say otherwise. Men with special bow ties on their necks are referred to as “master” unless they say otherwise.

3. Girls with a higher rank have the authority to give orders to those with a lower rank. These orders must be obeyed, within reason.

4. You will be given at least one assignment every day. If you do not please him as he requests, you will be given a citation. Three citations result in demotion of rank.

I hope that you enjoy your time here. Your supervisor’s name is Master Peter, and he will check on your progress periodically. Welcome to the Community. Best regards, Dr. Randall

capconman
capconman
28 Followers