The Commute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,487 Followers

Still fucking her, he spread her reddened cheeks, gazing down at her tight asshole. Wetting his thumb in his mouth, he pressed it to her rosebud, pushing hard.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she gasped, as he shoved his thumb into her.

"Did you like being fucked in the ass this morning?" he hissed in her ear.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass again?" he asked her, his thumb pumping in her ass.

"Yes," she replied.

"Yes, what?" he teased. "Say it, ask me to do it."

"Fuck my ass," she gasped.

"Oh you're going to have to do better than that," he teased again.

"Please fuck my ass, please. I want to feel your big cock inside my ass again, please, fuck me, please," she begged.

Without warning he pulled his thumb from her ass and his cock was pushing against her tight hole. With a grunt, the head was in and he was forcing the remainder of his thickness into her.

He clamped his hand over her mouth, cutting off her loud cry. "You don't want to attract the attention of the neighbors, do you?" he chuckled in her ear.

She felt him penetrating her and like that morning, she had to be careful how much noise she made. "Oh fuck yes," she gasped, loving the mingling pleasure and pain. "You feel so fucking good. Your cock feels so big inside me."

"Yeah, you like this? You like my cock in your hot, tight ass?" he growled at her, slapping her cheeks and pushing in further. "Tell me again you're a dirty girl."

"I'm a dirty girl. A dirty girl who likes having a cock up her ass," she answered in a small voice.

"Tell me you're a filthy whore who likes it twice a day," he instructed, forcing his dick deep inside her.

"I'm a filthy whore. A filthy whore who likes being fucked in the ass twice a day." she dutifully replied.

He continued spanking her, his cock now in to the hilt.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped, another orgasm tearing through her. "Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered as they multiplied, causing her to tremble and shake.

Gripping her hips tightly, he pulled back before driving deeply into her tight hole. "Oh yeah, baby, that's it. Cum for me, cum hard," he chuckled as he began pumping his cock in and out of her ass.

Rose was almost delirious with pleasure as he fucked her. Flinging her hair back, she couldn't help the words that came from her lips. "Fuck me baby, fuck my hot, tight ass. Give it to me hard, good and hard Fuck your dirty girl."

Again he chuckled at her, obviously loving her dirty talk. She felt him spreading her ass cheeks, and knew he was watching his cock sliding in and out of her. "How does it look?" she gasped. "Do you like the way I'm stretched around your big dick?"

"Oh yeah, you look so fucking hot," he growled. "Your tight hole spread so wide and your ass so red, I'm glad I've already filled you with cum twice tonight otherwise I'd be shooting my load right now," he grunted.

The description of the way she looked tipped her over the edge and she again erupted in orgasms, clenching her ass tightly around him, cum dripping down her thighs.

"Play with your clit, keep cumming for me," he growled in her ear, slamming deeply into her.

Obeying him, she began to stroke the sensitive nub and within seconds she was crying out in ecstasy again and again, her cum dripping down her thighs as he continued to plunge his cock into her tight hole.

When she could bear it no longer, when she felt as though her legs could no longer hold her, he drove in deep. "Oh God, fuck yes!" he cried as he finally came, his cum spurting into her ass. "Yes, yes yes!" he roared as he fucked her a few more times before collapsing over her back. The lay together gasping, waiting for their breathing and pulses to return to normal. Finally he rose and pulled out of her incredible tightness with groan bordering on pain. Spreading her cheeks, he watched him cum slide out of her gaping, red hole.

He saw she was trembling and scooping her up in his arms he carried her inside, into the bathroom. Removing her final few garments, he turned on the shower and helped her inside, where he gently washed the smears of dirt from her exhausted body.

She was so beautiful with soap and water sliding down her gorgeous body, he wished he could fuck her again but his cock was spent having fucked her four times in one day. "Will you spend the night?" he asked, already looking forward to sinking his cock into her in the morning.

"Yes," she breathed, her hopes for the morning the same as his.

opels
opels
2,487 Followers
12