The Commuter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh, geez I forgot all about him. I have been so lost in sex, I forgot Josh was still in the room. I look over to him and he is slowly jerking himself off. He actually looks pretty sexy. He smiles my way and I smile back.

I am riding James like crazy trying so hard to make him come. Then it happens to me. I can't hold my orgasm back anymore and it comes smashing into me again. I scream out in joy and lay flat against James and grind on him.

I'm breathing hard trying to gain my composure to go again. I want to make him come and am not giving up.

I sit up and look at James.

"You like my ass don't you, well let's see what this position does for you."

With that I swing my body around keeping him inside me as I do. I lay forward grabbing his ankles.

"Oh my Julie you are an amazing sight to look at. You are so fucking sexy."

James starts slow thrusts into me and he feels so good. I have come so much today but still want more.

"Fuck Julie you're one hot fuck, I can fuck you from behind all day, Josh come over give Julie your cock in her mouth. Let her make you come."

Josh walks over and lays legs out in front of me. His cock straight up at my face. I take him into my mouth and Josh let's out a sigh and tells me how good my warm mouth feels.

So here I am. Sucking my husband off as I have my stud fucking my flower.

As I'm doing this I can't even take it all in. This was not me. I never had crazy fantasies, never used a sex toy. The craziest thing I have done was on our honeymoon we made love on our balcony knowing people may have been watching.

And now I'm involved in a threesome, and loving it. James is still driving into me at a slow pace, and I'm matching his pace on Josh's dick. I am taking him full into my mouth, after having James in my mouth this seems easy.

Our pace has slowed down from when I was riding him. I am shocked Josh has not come yet, I take him out of my mouth and tell him to wait a minute. I look back at James and he looks amazing. His arms behind his head just taking me in. I start to grind back on him in my most sexy and seductive way possible. He is enjoying it as much as I am. I feel so full with him inside me.

I'm amazed at how comfortable I feel within myself. For a girl who never was really into sex, I now don't want this to ever end.

My eyes are shut and I'm focused on the task at hand, making this big stud mine. And then a tongue starts licking my asshole again. What the hell, I'm confused.

I look back and Josh is licking me. Shit this is so erotic. I'm smiling inside cause Josh seems to really be into this. James is right he is my husband, I want him to be more assertive, to fuck me rather than make love. And now he is licking and sucking my ass as a big thick cock thrusts into me just inches from his face.

"Fuck you two are making me feel so good. Lick my ass Josh, I love you for this, for allowing me this pleasure."

Josh speaks but not to me, "James I want to fuck Julie's ass so bad. I need to be in her. I know you are in charge but I need her. Watching you two has made me mad with lust for this woman. I did not know she existed like this."

My god, I fight back coming just hearing Josh. I have never done anal and he knows it. But now it's not even a thought that I won't. He knows I will. I will do anything at this point.

James sits up and I do the same. Still impaled on him. He grabs my arms with one hand and pulls them behind me, as I drive myself deep down on him. His other hand reaches up to my neck and lightly grabs me. He starts driving into me and his warm breath is at my ear again.

"Is that what you want Julie? You want your husband in your ass as you give me head? You want to feel a cock in that Virgin ass?

I shake my head yes. And then scream out the same. " Yes I want him to take my ass. I want him so bad. I want all of this so bad."

"Ok then, I will let you have it. But first I want to fuck you more. Get on your back at the corner of the bed. I want to take you."

Take me, I love the wording he uses. It seems I tried but failed to take him.

"Josh put something on and go out to my car. I have a bag in the back. Bring it in. I have lube inside it. If you want to do her ass she will need it."

Josh leaves the room and it's me and James. I'm laying at the corner of the bed and he comes and stands at the edge of it. He grabs his dick and puts it in me. Again taking my breath away. He bends down and I'm under his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and he thrust into me.

"James wait a second." I look into his eyes. "Thank you for this. For making me feel so powerful and alive. I can't believe one man can make a girl feel so good."

"Julie you're a special girl, your husband is a very lucky man. There is something about you. You are not just a fuck that I conquered. I like you, I enjoy being with you. In another lifetime you and I could have been something I think. I want to stay with you and wake up to you. But I'm not yours. Fuck this is why I did not want to get with a married woman, but you drew me in. I wanted you so bad."

Oh my god, this man is amazing. I rub my hand along his face, caressing him.

"James I agree, this is not just sex I feel something with you also. Let's see what happens. I think Josh and I really are enjoying today. I know this will not be a one time thing. You are going to be a part of our lives for the foreseeable future. Now please fuck me like no man ever has."

He smiles down on me and kisses my forehead. And then he begins to take me. And he is in a different gear now. Just drilling into me pounding me with aggression, and I love it. He grabs my ankles and makes my legs into a v. Josh is back now and he is standing next to us and watching. He is fucking me like crazy. With each thrust the air within me is lost. I can barely breath. I'm grabbing at the sheets.

"Julie I'm close, I want you to come for me one more time. Come baby then your husband can have you and you can have me."

Again his words drive me wild I get up on my Elbows and look down and see his massive cock working in and out of me. The visual is so hot.

"You love this cock don't you, come for it. "

With that he thrust deep within me and holds himself in me. Ugh that is the move. That deep penetration gets me every time and I'm coming again.

And when I start coming he picks up his pace again. I'm thrashing around under him. I try to pull off his cock but he grabs my hips and goes deep into me again. My legs start to spasm. They are shaking uncontrollably as this massive orgasm takes hold of me. I'm yelling and breathing so hard.

He finally pulls out of me and just looks down on me, giggling to myself on the bed, amazed at how good I feel.

Now James goes and lays down head on the pillows and Josh comes walking over and the command that comes out of his mouth shocks me and turn me on all at once.

"Get on all fours and take your stud's cock in your mouth. And get ready for me to fuck your ass."

I did as asked and take James cock in my hand. It is wet yet again from me. I actually love cleaning him off and go right to work on him, waiting for a completely new sensation to engross me.

I feel josh rubbing himself along my opening and then he makes his move. His head penetrates my ass and I let out a muffled wince. Shit it is painful but as he goes further in I start to change my opinion. I'm taking him in my ass and I like it. I feel so sexy and powerful knowing I'm going to satisfy these two men.

Josh is thrusting in and out of my ass and again I'm very impressed he has not come yet, but I know he will soon. I start to really suck on James. I want his load and go to work to get it. I look up and James smiles at me and then sits up. He starts to rub my clit and within moments I can't believe it but another orgasm hits me. I am coming and with that my asshole starts contracting and that sends Josh over and he is emptying himself within me.

I'm moaning on James dick, Josh is screaming out in his release and with that James falls back onto the bed and I feel his entire body tighten up. I brace myself this time knowing what is on its way.

James let's out a primal howl, and he finally lets go. I greedily take him into my mouth knowing I am satisfying this magnificent man. I love swallowing him, and may make that special for him only. His entire body goes limp and I continue to just lick and suck in his dick. Even flaccid it is larger than the guys I have been with.

Josh pulls out of me and comes up to the pillow and collapses his head down.

"Julie that was amazing. Taking your ass as you sucked on that big cock was amazing."

"I know babe, I can't believe we just did all this. But I loved it. James is going to be with us again, I need him to satisfy me."

"I know Julie, I saw the way you two interacted. That was an amazing experience. I think we just entered new ground in our marriage, I'm pretty sure I can share you."

"I roll over and kiss Josh, this time not feelings guilty that James's cock unloaded in me a few moments ago. I then roll over and rest my head on James's chest. My hand gently rubbing his abdominals and that amazing cock. I'm tired and need a rest.

"James thank you, you turned us on to a world we did not know existed, to two people we did not know. I am in shock at what we all just did. But can't wait for my wife and myself to recover so we can do it again. You heard Julie we need you in our marriage."

"Josh I'm flattered you both feel that way. You two are the first couple I been with, married or dating. This was as new to me as you. But if I'm being honest I want more of Julie. A lot more. I'm jealous you got that ass and I did not. I suggest we take a nap as Julie seems to already be on her way. And let's see where the night, weekend, days, months, and Years take us. Plus she still has those sexy panties I need to see her in."

I smile at James and then shut my eyes falling into the most amazing sleep. We woke an hour or so later to a whole new world for the three of us.