The Commuter

Story Info
Vampire encounter on the commuter train.
2k words
4.46
24.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayst
Jayst
72 Followers

Hello, reader! This is my first story here so I'll gladly welcome any and all constructive criticism and tips! This is a one shot, but I love a little story and drama before getting to the juicy stuff so please bear with my writing.

Give it a chance and I hope you enjoy!

-Jayst

*****

The blackness of the tunnel suddenly disappeared in a blur of bright lights and moving bodies as the train entered the next station.

Thea, grabbing a nearby bar to keep from bumping into her neighbors as they slowed, looked over her shoulder to see the horde of people waiting to enter her car. Once they'd stopped, she quickly moved nearer to the back to avoid getting jostled.

There were several stops to go before she had to get off, so she was content to settle away from the doors for a while.

As the train began to move again, Thea pulled out her phone and turned on the selfie camera to take a look at her hair. She'd only cut it a week ago and was still learning to manage the mess of dark, loose curls at its new length just above her shoulders. Soft brown eyes with long, lashes looked back at her as she impatiently ruffled her unruly tresses, then petted it into place. Her skin was olive, a testament to her mixed heritage, as was her petite frame. She stood at just 5'5", and was what most would consider pretty, though you wouldn't pick her first out of a group of women.

A little embarrassed by the vanity in those thoughts, she put her phone away and gazed out into the night as the train crested out into the open.

Suddenly, Thea felt an arm wrap around her waist and only had a second to gasp as another clamped onto her mouth. She went rigid as she was pulled back against the body of her assailant, her mind racing as she tried to make eye contact with someone, anyone! Strangely, every person near her was turned the other way.

Pushing down a wave of panic, she began to struggle and make noises to grab someone's attention even as she glanced into the window to glimpse the man who held her.

And saw only herself. There was no one behind her in the reflection.

The wave of panic that she'd suppressed welled up inside her as a chill ran down her spine, fear spiking as she tried to wrap her head around it.

"Shhhh, dove," his voice was smooth as butter and utterly soothing. It freaked her out more.

He allowed her to turn her head towards him and found herself looking up into clear gray eyes in a strikingly handsome face. He was at least 5'11, his hair black and just long enough to curl at his temple, his nose straight and jaw square like a roman statue.

He smiled and continued, "Not that anyone will hear you." He quickly spun her around to face him using his hips to press her back against the side of the train, his face suddenly near the nape of her neck where he inhaled deeply. It only took a second.

"You smell divine," he purred against her skin.

"What the fuck!?" Of all the things Thea could have screamed, that was not what she'd had in mind. But her brain was still reeling over the reflection and still hadn't quite caught up. She did manage put her hands up against his chest in an attempt to shove him off her but he proved as immobile as stone as well, his pecs rock hard beneath her palms.

The Roman statue chuckled and nipped her earlobe causing her to jerk away from him.

He pulled away, still smiling pleasantly, like he wasn't trapping her or hadn't just been seriously invading her personal space. "I'll make this easy. No, I don't have a reflection. Yes, it is because I am what you deep down think I am, though you're trying very hard to believe otherwise, and yes, I can read your thoughts."

She blinked.

"And yes, you're my meal for the evening." She began to tremble, glancing to the side.

"No, those people won't help you because I've blocked us from their minds. They can't hear us or see us and they won't be coming any closer. It's a perk of having lived as long as I have, minds are simple things to trick."

Thea looked at the backs of those around her and believed him. She looked at him and his smile widened to reveal elongated canines. A vampire.

"You can believe this, too; you're going to enjoy this."

Once again, she only had a second to gasp before his mouth was on hers, his tongue slipping between her parted lips. His hands were pulling her blouse from the waistband of her pencil skirt and Thea desperately grabbed his wrists to stop him. He didn't even seem to notice as his tongue continued its invasion of her mouth, expertly distracting her feeble attempts to dissuade him.

With the blouse loose, the vampire thrust his hand under it and palmed her breast in the bralette she wore. She was a B cup so she didn't require as much support, preferring comfort over sexiness when it came to her undergarments, especially for work.

He finally let her come up from air, his kiss leaving her breathless and flustered. "Please stop! I don't want..!" She clamped her mouth shut in fear as he, ignoring her plea, licked her from the nape of her neck to her ear, leaving a hot, wet trail. His hand beneath her blouse shoved her bralette up over her breasts and ran his thumb over her nipple. The bud immediately hardening in response and she bit her lip as a small jolt of pleasure ran through her.

She couldn't enjoy this, she wouldn't! Not with what she knew was coming...

His right hand joined his left and began teasing her other breast, years and years of practice allowing him to tweak the peaks of her mounds just right. "Sing for me, dove," he cooed softly into her ear as his thumbs made lazy circles around her areola, only just brushing against her more sensitive spots. She shuddered, pleasure slowly pooling in her nethers as she willed herself to grab his wrists in another weak attempt to stop him.

He pinched her nipples and she took in a sharp intake of breath, refusing to make a sound. He pulled away from her neck, and they made eye contact briefly. His gray eyes were smoldering with lust and though she wanted to look away, she found she couldn't. It had to be another mind trick...

Stopping his ministrations to unbutton her blouse and expose her breasts, he held her gaze as he lowered himself to her jutting nipple and languorously sucked it into his mouth. Her back arched involuntarily as his tongue worked it's magic on her. He casually held both her hands in his to keep her still as he savored her.

Thea bit her lip, her body responding to every lick, every suck, every small bite as he switched back and forth. She didn't want this, but she wanted it so badly.

Suddenly, he straightened and she almost sobbed in relief. Or frustration, she wasn't sure. And then she was facing the window again, the movement so fast she didn't remember it happening.

But his hands were on her again and thought fled as her skirt was lifted to her hips, exposing her matching simple lace panty. He pushed her forward and she braced herself against the side as his body molded to hers from behind. One hand was once again caressing her breast as the other slid into her panties to find her wet and swollen womanhood.

At the barest touch of his finger against he slickness, a soft moan escaped Thea's lips and didn't stop as he slid his finger along her outer lips, spreading her moisture. She wanted to be ashamed of her arousal but instead, she ground her butt against the bulge pressed against it, encouraging.

"Oh, dove," he murmured against her bared shoulder, releasing her breast to turn her face to his and capturing her mouth with his once again. As their tongues danced, he slipped one, then a second, long finger into the folds of her sex. She moaned into the kiss as he moved them in and out in a easy but steady rhythm, palming her swollen clit. His fingers found all the right spots inside her and the pleasure began to build inside her becoming a pressure looking for release. Her hips began to rock with the motion of his hand in search of that release and she heard him groan deep in his throat, sending a thrill through her.

Pulling away from her with incredible speed, his groan turning almost into a growl, he pulled his hand out of her undergarment, leaving her feeling frustratingly empty. The sound of lace ripping filled her ears as he tore the offending garment out of the way, followed by the sound of a zipper. She turned further to watch him pull out his member and her heart stuttered at the sight.

His penis was thick and looked just long enough for her to worry for just a second. After that second, she was overcome with a desire to have it deep inside her. He smirked at her, holding the length for her to admire a moment before tauntingly twirling his finger in a motion for her to turn back toward the window. She gazed into the reflection in the dark glass as he approached her from behind, barely able to contain her anticipation as she bent over just a bit more to give him the best access to her slick opening.

He pressed the tip against her, sliding it along the slit to coat himself in her juices. She hissed impatiently and he chuckled again then thrust the head just inside her lips.

And kept coming.

Thea's back arched as his shaft penetrated her, stretching her. Their eyes met in the reflection as he bottomed out, his dick fully sheathed inside her. Barely. He stayed there for a moment as they relished in the feeling, then, just as slowly, began to pull out of her.

She couldn't believe how controlled he was. And hated him for it as she was emptied.

"Faster," the challenge in her voice was clear.

"Be careful what you wish for," he growled as he tightened his grip on her hips and thrust back inside her, obliging her request. Each thrust from that point on was still controlled, but was a little faster each time. He moved in and out of her with ease as her body lubricated them in response to the immense pleasure.

Soon, the sound of their flesh meeting was loud and rhythmic as he rapidly pumped in and out of her wet and needy pussy. She cried out with every thrust, unaware of anything other than the pressure that was so close to exploding inside her.

He bent over her as she began to orgasm, her head thrown back as she screamed in release and his fangs sunk into her flesh. The sensation only heightened her climax as he pumped into her a few more times and finally pressed as far inside her as he could go to fill her with his seed.

The walls of her vagina squeezed and milked every last drop of semen from him, even as he drank her blood.

The orgasm was the longest and most intense she'd ever experienced. Between it and the blood loss, her dizzy mind didn't register that she was alone until a good minute later.

Her skirt was pulled back up and her blouse, though still untucked, was buttoned once more. She blinked in bewilderment, still fighting the light headedness as she looked around for the roman statue.

He was gone. She brought her thighs together in an effort to stymy the liquids dripping from her very content womanhood and reached up to where he'd bitten her. She found two small indents in her neck that seemed to be closing even as she touched them.

She wasn't dead. And he was right.

She did enjoy it.

Jayst
Jayst
72 Followers