The Commuter Ch. 03

Story Info
The commuter's tale continues.
2.4k words
4.47
22k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris saw Joanne run down the platform the next morning. "Running late?" he asked watching her breasts move inside her tee-shirt and remembering their taste and the feelings of her nipples hardening to his touch.

"Yes," she replied, smiling, "I had a good nights sleep,"

"Good," he said as the train pulled up and they assumed their normal seats. She followed her usual procedure and smiled at him before she tried to sleep.

As they got off the train, she gave him a piece of paper. "Chris, this is my number, can you give me a call later," she said as she walked off towards the underground with him following her at a discreet distance, his eyes glued to her beautiful bum and his memory full of how he had taken her there last night. Concerned that his thoughts were having an effect on his penis, he tried desperately to clear his mind.

Again, following their normal routine, Joanne stood in the door way of the underground train and Chris sat down in one of the few available seats. As Joanne got off the train she smiled at Chris and held her hand to her ear with the well known sign of 'phone me'.

Chris looked at the paper. It had a number, the letter 'J' and a couple of X's, two kisses.

He phoned her at about 10.00. "It's Chris, can you talk?"

"Yes, as it's you," she laughed.

"This is weird," he said. "I feel tongue tied."

"Good job you weren't last night" she said, the sexual overtone clear in her voice.

He laughed, embarrassed.

"Thanks for phoning Chris, I was thinking after you left about how we could see each other now my parents have returned; that's assuming you still want to?"

"Yes, of course, but God knows what a young girl like you sees in a middle aged man like me!"

"You haven't gone out with young boys have you?"

"Eh no, but I was one once!"

"Anyway", she continued ignoring him, "a friend of mine has used me as an alibi loads of times and she has a flat of her own. She is nearly always out and apart from having to take her into our confidence; I think she would let us use her place. What do you think?"

"Sounds OK to me, but what will she think of you using her place to shag an old man!"

"Chris, stop putting yourself down!" she sighed, "she will probably be jealous and I will have to make sure she doesn't make a play for you!"

"OK, see what she says," he smiled. "I guess with your parents returning we won't see each other tonight?"

"No, probably not, anyway, it gives you a chance to miss me and rebuild you supplies," she laughed.

"Yes", he said trying not to laugh, "at my age."

"Chris!" she interrupted him, "stop it!"

"I was joking," he laughed.

"OK, well maybe I'll see you on the train?"

"Yes hope so. See you," he said.

He sat back and his thoughts were interrupted by a text message.

"You are not an old man and I so want to continue what we have. J. XX"

Chris smiled and tried, unsuccessfully to get on with his work.

He didn't see Joanne on the train that night but, as usual he saw her the next morning.

"Sorted," she said making sure nobody overheard them. "My friend is OK with my suggestion and can't wait to meet you!"

"Oh good."

"Yes," she looked around again, "she has even offered to get me a key cut and suggested I move in with her on a full time basis. I think its great but my parents may have other ideas," she smiled. "But I am old enough to do what I want and can afford it, so I may take her up on the idea."

The train arrived and the journey to work took its normal process, finishing with her smiling her goodbye to Chris at her station.

A text arrived on Chris' phone mid morning. 'Tonight? My friends name is Carly btw'

'I think I can fit you in' he replied

'Isn't that what I am supposed to say LOL' came the response.

'LOL naughty. Normal train?'

'Yes. C U then XX.'

They met on the train and walked to his car at the home station, strangely silent.

"You OK?" she asked.

"Nervous."

"Why?"

"It's stupid, but meeting your friend Carly, I am worried. Will she think less of you because who you're shagging"

"Don't go there Chris! She snapped. "She will take it as it is. We are having fun. We don't know where we will end up but don't want to hurt each other and enjoy what we have. Have I summed it up Ok?"

"Perfect," he smiled. "And I so want to hug you," he added as he unlocked the car looking around, concerned who may see them and think something untoward.

"Go on then," she said, leaning across towards him.

He hugged her and kissed her and looked up guiltily, looking out of the car, seeing if they had been seen.

As he drove out of the car park, an old friend saw him and waved. Chris waved back.

"Who was that?" Joanne asked.

"An old friend I met travelling on the train. I have met some nice people on the train," he said laughing at the irony of his statement.

"Shagged many?" she asked, smiling.

"Er, let me think. Only the one I think," he replied.

Approaching a 'T' junction he asked. "Ok, which way to Carly's?"

"Left, then first left again and then 200 yards on the right."

Chris pulled up outside a block of flats. Joanne got out and looked up at the flats. Chris got out and stood next to her.

"Second floor, beige curtains," she said pointing at the flat on the right.

She started walking to the front door. Chris, feeling apprehensive, followed her.

Climbing the stairs, Chris took a sneaky look at Joanne's bum ahead of him.

She stopped outside a red door and rang the bell. The door was quickly opened.

"Hi Carly," Joanne said leaning forward to kiss her friend.

Chris looked at Carly, Five foot six inches tall, long brown hair, slim build with small but wonderfully shaped breasts, barely covered with a very low cut top. A short skirt and long legs completed the snapshot that Chris took before he stepped forward and put his hand forward to shake her hand. "I'm Chris."

"Hi Chris, come on in. I've heard quite a bit about you."

"All good," Joanne added, smiling at Chris.

"Of course!" Carly added. "Listen you guys, make yourselves at home. I am off out and wont be back till very late or not at all if I am lucky!" she smiled with a knowing look towards Joanne. She picked up her handbag and, with a wave, was gone.

With Carly gone, Joanne turned to Chris. "I told you she would be OK, now hug me, kiss me and then let's order some food before we do a different type of eating!"

He did as requested, breaking off the kiss to say, "lets order some food or"

"Food, I need some energy!" she replied punching him playfully.

Indian was soon ordered, Chris taking the opportunity to pop out and get some wine while they waited.

The food was eaten and the dirty dishes disposed of.

"I missed you yesterday," Joanne said as she moved towards Chris, hugging him closely. "Now take me to bed and make up for lost time."

She led him to a bedroom and kissed him. "Strip me, Chris."

He did, slowly removing her clothing as she stood in front of him, passively letting him until she was naked. Her breasts cried out for his touch, her legs slightly apart, with her hands on her hips waiting for his first move.

He kissed her and circled her breast and nipple, her nipple hardening to his touch. With his other hand, he lowered it to her belly and down further through her soft and trimmed pussy hair. She opened her legs to accommodate where she hoped his finger would go.

He slowed down his movement and lingered, before moving down and along her crack. He passed her clit that was extended and through to her wet hole, that opened as he pushed into her, marvelling at the slickness he found.

She moaned as he kissed her deeply and pushed his finger deeper into her.

She broke away as he removed his finger and she moved to the bed. "I want to see how much you want me," she whispered.

He quickly removed his clothing and joined her on the bed. They resumed their kissing and he continued fingering her, feeling her getting wetter and wetter.

They broke the kissing. "I want you to cum on my tongue," he whispered.

"Oh yes!"

He moved down her body and slowly licked her outer lips, up to her clit and back to her hole, putting as much of his tongue inside her as he could.

She bucked against him, holding his head in position as she raised her bum in the air.

He removed his tongue and moved up and started licking her clit. "Yes," she sighed, "that's it."

He put a finger in her and then another, fingering her gently, feeling her muscles clasp his digit.

She was moaning loader and moving towards her climax.

He removed his finger."Oh" she cried, confused.

He moved his licking down to her hole and as he started fucking her with his tongue he stroked her hard clit, ever so gently, with his wet finger.

"Yes, yes!" she cried. "Don't stop, what ever you do, don't stop!"

He had no intention as she got closer and closer to her climax. Holding his head hard against her, she rocked and bucked towards the orgasm, before crying out.

"I'm cumming, yes, I am. Oh god I can't stop!" She was soaking Chris with her juices as he lapped away and continued playing with her clit and tonguing her pussy.

She gently removed his fingers from her clit. "No more, I can't take anymore," she said, her body finally relaxing as Chris shuffled up the bed to hug her.

"God, you did as you promised" she said, her breathing now normal.

She reached down and felt his hard prick. "My turn now, she said, moving down the bed before swallowing his hard prick.

She bobbed up and down on, realising by his movements he was nearly losing control. "I want you inside me" she said, as she let go of him.

Joanne moved herself and squatted over him. "I want it in here," she said as she lowered her wet hole over his hard prick.

They both moaned in unison as she raised and lowered herself. He tried to match her movements.

"No," she said pushing his chest down, "try and keep still. I want to fuck you."

He did as he she asked, but with great difficulty as she rose and fell on him, nearly rising too far but keeping him just inside her at all times before dropping and filling herself completely.

"Oh god!" he cried, "that is fantastic," finding it really hard not to thrust himself into her.

She closed her eyes as he reached up and cupped her breasts. "Are you close?" she asked.

"Yes!"

"I'm cumming too!" she cried.

Her movements got faster as her orgasm approached.

"I can't hold on!" he cried.

"Don't hold on, fill me!"

"Oh my god yes!" he cried out as the first spurt of his orgasm left his prick.

"I can feel you, yes, I'm cumming too!" she cried out.

They slumped into each others arms as they regained their breathing, his prick slipping out of her pussy, their combined juices dripping onto him.

She moved first, sliding alongside him and kissing him.

"Fancy finishing the wine before you finish me again?" she asked.

"Ok, good idea!"

Joanne disentangled herself and went out of the room.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" he heard her say from the other room.

She rushed back into the room. "Carly's back!"

"Oh God!" he cried.

Joanne quickly dressed and went out of the room again. Chris could hear talking then laughing and then heard Carly shout. "Ok Chris, you can come out now!"

He dressed and sheepishly opened the door.

"It's OK!" reassured Joanne. "Carly was stood up, came home, but didn't want to interrupt us."

"Oh right," Chris said, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you," said Carly.

"No problem," said Chris, not very convincingly.

"We are going to finish the wine," said Joanne. "Will you help us?"

"Ok, will do."

Joanne went and got the wine, pouring it into the three glasses she brought from the kitchen.

"Cheers!" Chris said raising his glass. "Cheers!" the two girls answered.

Joanne broke the silence. "Carly, you're a real pal, thanks for tonight."

"I told you, any time, and think about my suggestion of moving in. It would be great."

"Yes, thanks. I will."

"So did you guys have a nice time?" Carly asked; he eyes rose quizzically.

Joanne and Chris looked at each other. "Yes, we did." Chris answered.

"Sounded like it." Carly smiled.

Both Joanne and Chris looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed!" Carly smiled. "I'm only jealous. Where did you find him Joanne? A bloody train! I get some loser who stands me up! Chris, have you got any friends that are free, or if not free still want to have a no strings good time. I don't bite!"

"I'll see," he smiled.

"If not I will have to ask Joanne to let her share you with me!"

"Carly!" exclaimed Joanne. "Whatever next!"

"It's ok, you could watch or join in" Carly laughed.

"Do I get a say?" Chris asked.

"Depends on if you have any friends or the terms of using my room" Carly laughed, draining her glass.

"Well I should go now," Chris said. "Are you staying or do you want a lift Joanne?"

"I don't know," she replied, "either way probably best my parents don't see you drop me off," she smiled.

"Good point!" Carly said. "I'll give her a lift back."

"Thanks," said Chris standing up.

Chris, looking at Joanne: "7.06?"

"7.06," she replied, standing and kissing him goodbye.

"See you Carly," he said. "Nice to meet you, see you again."

"Yes," she replied. "See you again, with or without a friend!"

PART 4 to follow