The Company - Ashley 01

Story Info
Ashley celebrates her third wedding anniversary.
2.2k words
4.3
17.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 07/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley 01: Happiness

Ashley wasn't sure what to think of Heather. They'd grown up in the same house, been raised by the same loving parents, and even been baptized by the same Catholic priest. That was why the latest news in her younger twin sister's life made Ashley's heart sink in her chest. "You're cheating on Jerry?"

The phone was silent for a while and Ashley truly felt like she would cry. It had been a double wedding, Ashley marrying her husband Peter while Heather and Jerry tied the knot. The ceremony was beautiful, performed outside the house they'd grown up in just as the sun was setting, both couples dressed in white, exactly one hundred guests witnessing their vows. Ashley had been so happy that day and now she could feel the tears in her eyes.

"I can't help it, Ash," Heather defended. "Michael is everything I ever wanted."

"What kind of name is Michael?" Ashley was getting angrier now. She had introduced Heather to Jerry at a party near the end of their last semester of college. Jerry was still in his first year as a finance consultant and Heather was close to earning her bachelor's degree in biology. Six months later they were engaged with a wonderful future ahead of them.

"I don't think his name is important, Ash."

"I don't think you know what's important right now," Ashley scolded her sister through clenched teeth. "And don't call me 'Ash'."

"Alright, I'm sorry." Heather gave a low sigh while Ashley tried to calm down. "What should I do?"

"Have you told Jerry?"

"No."

"How long has this been going on?"

"About three months."

"Well, first thing's first. You should—" Just then Ashley turned her attention to the older, balding man approaching her desk. "Okay then Mrs. Micheals, I'll contact you once I have an answer. Goodbye." Ashley quickly hung up the phone and greeted the man with a smile.

"How's it going, Ashley?" the man asked. Ashley had just been hired four months before, making her the newest addition to his office staff. She had a proper but humble manner that he admired. With her five foot six, slender frame she could have any man in the office she wanted, but so far she had been nothing but friendly with her coworkers. Her strawberry blonde hair curled down to reach just passed her shoulders. Her light green eyes were almost as inviting as her smile.

"Great, Mr. Phillips. Just finished speaking with one of my clients."

"Good to hear," he said with a grin and continued to his office. A potential minx for sure, he thought, closing the door behind him.

The way Mr. Phillips stared at her always made Ashley feel uneasy. A part of her feared that he would never stop studying her and looking over her shoulder until someone newer was hired to take her place. It was Ashley's turn to sigh now as she looked at the clock. Ten minutes until her lunch break, her cheating sister would have to wait.

Ashley was just finishing her food when her eyes wandered a few tables over. Jeph was sitting at a table with three girls from an office on the fifth floor. The man was simply amazing, a new collection of girls every week. His muscular body, bleach-blonde hair, and pretty smile surely didn't hurt his efforts.

"I don't believe anyone with your blood could ever cheat on her husband," Marlo joked. The entire office new that Ashley was as loyal as women came.

"And she doesn't even seem to feel guilty about it," Ashley added, taking her friend's compliment as truth. She took the final bite of her veggie burger and wiped her fingers on a napkin. "I just don't see how."

"She's only human, Ashley. You're gonna have to let her sort things out for herself."

Ashley considered her friend's advice. She respected Marlo's opinion more than she'd openly admit to anyone she'd only known for a few weeks. Marlo had taken the newest girl in the office under her wing and shown her things that it would have taken months or more to learn. Ashley watched as Jeph stood from his chair and left his flock to stare at his ass while he walked back to his office. Ashley finally asked, "Would you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Cheat on your husband."

Marlo had never married but could easily have any man she chose. Marlo was just a bit taller, perhaps five foot eight, blonde, blue-eyed, and had full, red lips to die for. Men paid more attention to Marlo's perfect figure, though, the hourglass shape and flat stomach were the envy of many women at the company. Ashley was no sore to look at, of course, but Marlo had the bearing of a confident, single woman that attracted all the men. "I'm not easy, Ashley."

"That's not what I meant," Ashley said quickly. She had no intention of offending her new friend during their first lunch together.

Marlo laughed, almost spilling her coffee. "I'm just messing with you." She put her cup down gently and looked Ashley in the eye. "Its been a long time since I met a man interesting enough to go out with, much less have sex with."

"Okay," Ashley said. She would leave it at that.

When she finally reached home Ashley couldn't wait to take a warm bath. She didn't expect Peter to be home for another hour and a half, giving her just enough time to relax before throwing something in the microwave. They both had such busy lives nowadays; it was a wonder that they found any time to spend with each other.

Tomorrow would be better, though. Ashley would get home from work early so she could spend her third wedding anniversary with her husband. He'd already promised her a candlelight dinner and a bottle of champagne at their favorite restaurant followed by a night of wonderful lovemaking. It was a shame that her birthday was so soon after her anniversary, she would have loved to spread the pampering to different parts of the year. If everything went according to plan, though, she would soon have Mother's Day.

Ashley threw her jacket on the sofa and her purse to the coffee table. She considered watching the television to catch up on world event but the soothing bath was too great a temptation. Ashley started to the bedroom to get undressed.

As she walked through the dark hallway Ashley glimpsed something in the dining room. For a quick moment she was worried that a stranger had entered her house. A thief, a killer, a rapist, she questioned, giving her goose bumps. Her fears left her, though, when she heard his voice. "Welcome home, honey," her husband said.

Surprised and relieved, Ashley turned to see her husband lighting three tall candles on a neatly set table. A delicious looking meal sat on two plates, both paired with their own half-filled glass of wine. From his pocket, Peter pulled out a remote control, pressed a button, and started a CD of soft music Ashley loved. With a smile, he walked over to her, took her hand, and led her to her seat.

Still skeptical Ashley sat down and waited for her husband to take his seat before asking, "You do realize that our anniversary isn't until tomorrow, don't you?"

Taking a knife in one hand and a fork in the other Peter answered, "Of course. It's marked in a big, red circle on the calendar on our fridge. You should say grace."

She looked at him more sternly now, trying to hide her smile. "What's all this?"

"This," he said, "is an early start."

Peter had always been horrible at unsnapping bras. A few seconds went by before his giggling wife showed mercy and undid it for him. Her curly hair moved gracefully and fell right into place over her shoulders when she turned to look at her husband. The light from the three candles the couple had moved into their bedroom danced in her light green eyes, an effect almost as inviting as her sexy smile.

Peter took the straps of that bra and pulled them down to reveal Ashley's C-cup breasts. The nipples already stood out, just smaller than a new pencil's erasers and the same shade of pink. The darkened areas around her nipples were small also, small enough to hide under the palms of her hands if Ashley wished. Not now, though. Ashley welcomed the thought of being exposed to the man she loved.

As she unbuttoned his shirt Peter undid his belt, pulling his pants and boxers down while she pushed his top over his shoulders. Swiftly, Peter unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down for her to step out. Her panties soon followed. Ashley's bottom half had never posed a problem for him.

Gently, he laid his wife on their bed, kissing her neck and shoulders. One after the other, Peter took a nipple between his lips, sucking it gently, causing her to moan softly. Without touching her, then, he blew on her skin, his warm breath following his trail down her stomach. Finally, he reached her hips and kissed her again, more firmly than before.

Then, without warning, she sat up. Before he could protest, she pulled him down to her side and overtook him. Now Ashley's thighs straddled his and she looked down at her husband with a mischievous smile. Taking his hands into hers she kissed his lips, cheek, neck, then shoulders. She licked his chest and tugged his left nipple playfully between her teeth. Moving her bottom half to allow for it, Ashley blew on his stomach, much the same way he had blown on hers. Then, giving Peter one last smile and a deep wicked chuckle she flicked the end of his penis with her tongue and made his eyes roll back with a yearning groan.

At first, she only let the tip between her lips. It was obvious by the hardness of his seven inch tool that her husband wanted more. Slowly, she gave it to him, allowing more and more of him into her mouth as she bobbed up and down. Finally, after minutes of moving up and down on his tool and swirling her tongue around him for extra sensation, she let him reach all the way to the back of her throat. Then she stopped and played with his sack for just a little while. Peter's hips bucked from the pleasure now, and she slurped on his cock loudly. He had always loved that.

Peter was about to let out his load but Ashley released her oral grip after pinching his base between her fingers. Soon, his feeling subsided and she mounted him again. "I'm wet for you, baby."

"Put… it in," was all he could piece together.

Ashley raised her hips and held his member in one hand until it was directly under her hole. She could feel herself open up for him as she impaled herself with his member. Another sigh, this one of release, escaped her, as he became buried further and further into her. Finally, she was all the way down and her familiar lover filled her.

Up and down she moved, feeling him rub against her inner walls. She loved the way it felt to give her man pleasure and receive so much pleasure in return. As his hands roamed her stomach, rear, and thighs she lost count of her ooh's and his aah's. She came violently as he grabbed her ass in his left hand and a breast in the right.

Back and forth, now, she gyrated her hips, feeling his hard dick move with her. Ashley placed both hands on his chest and scratched her way down to his nipples. It felt so good to be in control of both their bodies.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Cum inside me."

That was all he needed. Peter grabbed his wife's waist and forced her down with all his strength. She could feel his cock pulsate and he came in a wave inside her. "Aaaaaaah," he exclaimed as he spurt mercilessly in her hole. Just then, she came too, and her muscles tightened to squeeze the last bit out of him. First her body stiffened, and then she slumped on top of him. Eventually, their breathing returned as their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. When she could move again Ashley kissed her husbands lips, his cheeks, and his neck. Then he hugged her tight.

At 11:59 Ashley and Peter lay spooned in their bed, their nakedness a welcome change from the nightgown and boxers. She wondered to herself if they shouldn't always go to bed like this.

It was then that Ashley realized that in a minute it would be Heather and Jerry's anniversary too. Ashley closed her eyes and made a silent wish that her sister would do the right thing, whatever that was.

The clock rolled to midnight and Peter kissed his wife on the cheek. "Happy anniversary, honey."

Ashley turned and looked at her husband's face. She was so lucky, Ashley thought to herself, to have such a perfect marriage. "Happy anniversary, baby," she returned and finally fell to sleep.