The Company Christmas Party

Story Info
You are taken beyond your wildest dreams.
2.2k words
4
51k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This night is special, things are going to be different, and you can sense it in the back and forth banter during the day. This being the party season full of holidays and cheer, we have been invited to a couple of get-togethers with friends. Just because you want to meet the people I work with, you have wanted to attend the company Christmas Party. And I am always looking for an excuse to show you off, the reservations have been made, you are dressed in a very beautiful, tasteful dress that is not too revealing but sexy and conservative. People need to know that you are desirable without thinking you are a total slut, I think was your description.

I gather the overnight bag and put it in the car. We have packed to stay one night and also to have some fun of course. It is so nice of the company to arrange for any of its employees to stay at the motel where the party will be held knowing it is a better alternative to so many DUIs.

When we arrive I suggest that we check into the room before the party, just so if I get to enjoying myself too much I wont have to negotiate the cold and ice outside. After arriving we are given the key to a wonderful suite with a king bed, desk and a couple of chairs with a coffee table. The bathroom has a jetted tub and shower with warm, heated, marble floors. You sit in a plush occasional chair while I go to the bathroom to empty our toiletries and hang our clothes for tomorrow in the closet.

Placing the bag in the closet on the suitcase stand, I reach inside to pull out the one implement that you didn't know was coming with us. In fact, you didn't even know that I had gotten a new toy for us to enjoy. I stroll slowly to where you are sitting, with a sly smile I tell you I have gotten a new toy for us, but mostly it is for me. I bring out from behind my back a small innocent looking vibrator. This one is different, because it has a tail. You inquire as to what this thing is and I go into an explanation as to its use and purpose.

This vibrator is special in that is will be carried inside you for the night, and the tail will be the only part exposed between your legs. The vibrator is remotely controlled and the tail is actually an antenna. I will have the control and you will not know when it will come on or be turned off. The idea sounds exciting, but at the same time scary. What will happen if I push you too far and while talking to someone you have an orgasm? How hot will you be during the party, and what might you say or do? More intriguing fun to enhance our sex lives.

I kneel before you and slowly slide my hands up the outsides of your legs, under your dress to the tops of your nylons, and past the garters, to the front of the matching black thong. You are already starting to feel the tingle of excitement in your pussy. I slide the thong to the side and slowly slip the vibrator into you. I pull the antenna up along side your clit and over your smooth mons pubis, then pull the thong back over it to hold it in place.

"Now, let's see how this thing works" I mumble.

I have the control in my pocket so you can't see me move but you instantly feel the vibration inside you and the antenna also hums against your clitoris, with a shocking intensity. Instantly your hips respond to the shock of intense pleasure.

I giggle "That may be a little too high!"

I remove the control from my pocket and adjust the speed to low. I bend over to kiss you with the most passionate kiss of the day so far, telling you how desirable and sexy you are and we are off too the party.

We enjoy drinks before dinner and conversation. Always the perfect lady during introductions, but in the back of your mind, always, "I wonder when it will come and did he REALLY turn it down?"

Just the anticipation is starting to warm you from the inside. The tingle that seems to center in your pussy is getting you wetter by the minute, and while you are talking to some new acquaintance and thinking about the new toy, you feel a slow steady vibration. It is on and he did turn it down, quickly enters your mind. You are so turned on by just the thought, that you weren't really sure you felt it at first, but now you are positive!

Shyly you seek me out of the corner of your eye, knowing I will be watching for your reaction. I am watching you with the perfect cat-that-ate-the canary smile and a sparkle in my eye. You blow me a kiss across the table. The woman you have just met tells you that it is so obvious how much in love we are, just by the way we look at each other and you smile and tell her thank you, knowing she has only seen the top of the iceberg that is us. Very little seen. Imaginable depth beneath the surface.

Then just as fast as the feeling came, it goes away, leaving you to wonder and anticipate its return.

The night progresses to dinner and senseless boring speeches, all the time you wait for the next wonderful surprise that will come from my controller. Many times tonight you have felt it and have begun to wonder if I have increased the speed. You have never known when it was coming, during dinner, then dessert, and even longer and seemingly more intense during the speeches. All the while I sit beside you holding your hand with one hand and keeping my other in my pocket.

Occasionally I lean in to kiss you or to whisper in your ear how madly in love I am with you. Now the music is starting and you are hesitant to move to the dance floor. I take you in my arms and move slowly to the music, with my lips oh so close to your ear, I tell you how you are going to get fucked beyond your wildest dreams tonight. Then you feel the toy again, more intense and pushing you higher.

This is the time you feared would come, with the pleasure rolling over you, you are not sure you can stop the approaching orgasm. Then the vibration stops and you lean in to bite my ear and whisper "You had better be careful with that thing!" and you hear me chuckle.

More music, wine, and pleasure, the night trips along pleasurably. You have made many new friends and have been the belle of the ball, but you are so turned on that you tug at my sleeve and tell me it is time to go to the room. A crowd of friends agree and we all haul up to our room with bottles of wine in hand.

The merriment and drink continue to flow for another hour in our room as the time drags by excruciatingly slow for you. The vibrator is humming along and keeping you on the edge with an intensity and speed that almost reaches that of when you were first introduced to this joy. You find me, I am never far way, and tell me that you must get it out or you are going to start fucking me in front of all of these people. This is quickly nearing the point of no return. The nectar from you is running down your legs and you thong is completely soaked. Your nipples are so hard they seem to be trying to tear they way through your dress. You are on fire!

Finally, I start to usher everyone out of the room. Just as soon as the last one is out and the door is closed, you pounce on me, run your tongue down my throat and madly shove your hand down the front of my pants seeking my hardness.

"Fuck me now!" is all you can say.

I begin to remove the dress and explain that if we don't be careful it will get torn. You step out of the puddle it makes at your feet and come at me again.

"Patience my love," I whisper. "I want you on the bed, and just take off the thong, leave the garters and stockings. Oh, and you won't need that bra either, I love to watch the rings in your nipples dance!"

You head for the bed and I reach into the closet and bring out the bag we brought form home. You know the silk restraints are in there and you moan, "Just fuck me first, then we can play!"

"Patience, patience" is my reply.

You crawl up onto the king size bed and spread your legs. You pull the antenna and the vibrator out of you and say "I want your cock in me, now!" I walk around the bed securing the straps to the rails and slip the blindfold over your eyes.

"On your stomach, please" is the only thing I will say.

With a sigh you comply. With a pillow under your hips and your breasts free you are bound to the bed, with all of the blankets on the floor. After you are ready I tell you I will be right back, and throw a blanket over you. I turn on the bedside lamp and kill the overhead as I leave the room.

Terror comes to your mind as you wonder what is next. OK, what is he doing now? Then it slowly creeps into the recesses of your conscious, would he really do that? We have talked about it but I never thought he would try it!

That is when you hear the door open and my voice saying "You guys are going to love this!" Terror and unbelievable excitement come at once to your mind!

You stay silent and still, as you feel the blanket slowly slide from your body and you hear the gasp of air from how many men.

"That is so hot" one of them says.

"Can we touch?" comes another voice.

Then you know you are safe when you hear me control the situation with "You guys can touch, lick, and fuck her all you want, but I will personally kill anyone who hurts her or doesn't stop when she or I say!"

Awesome" comes a chorus of voices.

You are sure there must be at least three others with me as you feel them caressing your legs and ass. Hands move all over your body, Caressing, stroking, probing, pinching, these hands seem to be everywhere, and still not going to where you want them.

You sense someone close to your ear and you hear me whisper "Did I not say you would be fucked beyond your wildest dreams? You still have your codeword and can use it if you ever feel the need."

You then surrender to the onslaught. You feel a cock in your hand and one on your lips and another probing at the lips to your pussy. This is lust beyond bounds as you are untied and set loose on these unsuspecting fools. They have no idea of the boundaries of our lust.

You instinctively know the one rule, the blindfold stays on, to protect all involved. That is part of the lust too, meeting some guy on the street or at another party and wondering if you had fucked him. You don't know if I have joined them or if I am just watching, and you no longer care, you know I am there if you need me and you have all of these men to satisfy you every whim.

The orgasms spin on and on as you are fucked in every conceivable position and every hole is running with the never ending cum from these men trying to keep up with you. It seems to go on forever and ever until you just can't seem to reach any higher. The men you have used for your pleasure have slinked off one by one, satisfied and wasted by your charms. You hear them leave one after another telling me that I have one hot woman, and I am so lucky to have you.

Finally you are alone and I am at your side. I slide the blindfold off and kiss you softly. I ask if you want to shower or just lay here and recover, and you say "Now I want my true lover to fuck me. Those guys just can't quite get me over the top."

You feel my hardness easily slide into you, and feel all the cum that covers you stick us together as we furiously grind away at each other until we both reach that pinnacle together.

As you unwind slowly from the heights of passion, and start to drift off to sleep you hear "I love you with all my heart!"