The Company Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also shaved, the first time I'd ever been completely bare as an adult. I felt myself, how smooth I was and wondered why I'd never done this before. It turned me on as I touched myself, thinking about the best fucking I think I've ever had. I hated him for this. But maybe I needed this? The thrill. The excitement. Something that's been missing a long time in my life.

It was around 8:00 when the bell range. He didn't waste any time. He walked me straight back to the bedroom and had me remove my clothes. He inspected the job I had done of shaving, taking the time to gently rub his fingers between the folds of my labia. He played with me for a while, rubbing his finger up and down between my wet folds and then rubbing my clit. He knew how to touch a woman and it wasn't long before I felt the sensation taking hold.

After I came down from my high, he removed his clothes and had me lean over the bed. He positioned himself behind me and forcefully shoved it in. It felt amazing! It also felt good to be taken so rough. He fucked me hard, pulling my hair and slapping my ass as he pounded me. Pete is never rough with me and I liked it. Without the hair, his balls were slamming against me, making a loud slapping sound against my pussy.

He made a few hard thrusts, and then tightened up. He was finished. As he slipped out, I looked back between my legs and watched as a glob of semen dripped out of me. I turned around to take him in my mouth again. "You are learning. Good girl. This will be enjoyable for you, you just need to go along with it." I cleaned him off and then pulled away.

As he was getting dressed, "I have a meeting in the morning, then I want to meet you at my apartment across the street from the office. I keep a one bedroom down there for working late. Here is a key fob to get into the parking deck, the key to the unit and the address. I expect you there by 10:00. Don't be late." And he left.

My phone rang a few minutes later. Pete was calling to check in. "How are you doing honey? I miss you already, but this promotion was just what we needed. Maybe I can bring you with me sometime?" We talked for a while, but I knew that Ian would not be letting him take me anytime soon. This all happened so quick. In retrospect, I should have put a stop to it then and told Pete everything. I didn't.

After we hung up, I laid in bed and thought about what had just happened. I can't explain it, but as I laid there, I found myself pinching my nipples as I thought about being fucked like that. I reached down and felt the smoothness of my wet flesh, rubbing myself all over. Before I knew it, I had an orgasm.

...

The apartment was fully furnished. It looked like something out of a magazine. The bedroom was large, and had a walk-in shower and garden tub that would easily fit two people. I went into the bathroom, and inserted the diaphragm. I looked in the mirror as I was washing my hands, looking at the whore I've become. Ian's whore. My husband would die if he knew. While I was being blackmailed, there was something exciting about Ian. He kept me on edge, and had me fantasizing about fucking him.

Shortly before 11:00, the door opened. He walked over and began kissing me, like he did the night in the hotel. He led me into the bedroom, and after a few moments, my nervousness melted away. I wanted him. Damnit, I wanted him. I took off my dress, standing before him in just my panties. I unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest as I unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. I pulled out his cock and began stroking it as we continued kissing. He pushed my shoulders down, and I went to my knees, taking him into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head, pushing his cock further in, but not as rough as he was the day before in my bedroom. He reached down and pinched a nipple. It hurt, but I liked the pain. He pinched the other one as I moaned. He then picked me up, throwing me on the bed. I was begging him to fuck me, as he teased me.

He got between my legs, slapping my bare pussy with his cock. Pete had never done that before, and I liked how naughty it was. I was wet, and ready to be fucked. He slid between the folds of my outer labia, and rubbed his cock up and down, teasing my clit. He knew what he was doing, and kept rubbing that thick head against my clit. I was begging him to just stick it in and fuck me. Finally, he slowly worked his way in. Once he bottomed out, he immediately started thrusting hard and fast, like he was trying to win a race. Then he slowed down, letting himself cool off so he could last longer. He fucked me for at least 20 minutes, changing positions several times, throwing me around on the bed like I weighed nothing. It felt so good, and I had several orgasms from his pounding and being taken like that. I didn't want it to end. I remember begging him to cum inside of me as I felt him tense up.

After he finished, I cleaned him off. He put his pants back on and said he would be back around 8:00, and I should plan on spending the night.

I tried to object, but he left before I could catch my breath. What have I become? I went home, showered and packed a bag. I was being used like a cheap whore. I felt ashamed. And yet, so alive. Pete and I had not been having regular sex for a long time, and although this isn't what I would have wanted or ever imagined doing, it was thrilling. Maybe it was what I wanted. Or at least, needed.

He walked through the door after 9:00, holding a bottle of wine. He walked me into the bedroom and started kissing me as he pulled off my dress. He bent me over to the bed, pulling my panties down and took me from behind. I was wet, and he sank right in. I could hear the slopping sounds as he pounded me, and I was almost to the point of orgasm when I felt something cold on my ass as he pushed a finger inside, working it in and out. I had an orgasm from the sensation. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and stuck his head at my back passage. "NO! I don't do that. I've never done that."

"There's always a first time." He started shoving it in. I told him NO, but he kept pushing into me. It hurt. I started crying in pain from having his rod shoved into my rectum. I was begging him to stop. I felt like I was going to throw up as he kept pushing in. Finally, he bottomed out and was still, allowing me to adjust to his invasion. He eventually started thrusting, and my ass was burning from being stretched. The pain was intense and I was hoping his assault wouldn't last long. He kept pounding. A few minutes later, I felt him tense up and grunt.

As he softened, he slipped out. I felt so used. He got up and turned on the shower. I just laid there, sobbing. This had started out fun, but he just raped me. He raped my ass.

I had finally pulled it together when he stepped back in the room.

"I know this seems unfair. But, if not for your doing this, Pete would be out of a job and the two of you in serious financial trouble. Since we are in investment sales, I monitor everyone's accounts. You have no choice but to do this, or you would lose the house, most likely declare bankruptcy and the kids would have to leave college. But, you already know this, as I know you pay the bills.

I selected you for this reason. I have needs, and given my schedule, I don't really date. This is better than dating, as I can take what I want, anytime I want, and be done with it. Just so you know, the position Pete filled was recently vacated by Ray Housman. I had a similar arrangement with his wife, Annette. After a few months, however, she decided it was too much and told Ray. He confronted me and I fired him. That will happen to you too, so think before you tell Pete anything.

I'm going to ask things of you, and some you will not like. Remember our session this afternoon? When you stripped for me and begged me to fuck you? You even said I was the best fuck of your life and Pete could never last that long. Remember that? Those are cameras in the corners of the room, so I have even more video of you begging to be fucked by your husband's boss like a cheap whore. My whore."

He was so direct and had no compassion. "You can go now, I changed my mind on you staying here the night. I want you back here at 10:00 tomorrow. Go home and clean up. You should soak in the tub. Your ass will feel better after a warm bath."

I cried all the way home. My ass was on fire, and I wanted out. But how? He had that video. Now two videos, maybe three with him raping me? Maybe I should call the police for his blackmailing me and taking me against my will? No. I was begging for it and know what's on those videos. Plus, Pete would find out and lose his job. I was trapped.

I soaked in the tub and then cried myself to sleep. It was all I could do to get out of the bed and get back to the apartment by 10:00.

He fucked me again, and then made me clean up our juices from his cock. He left, and said he would be back later. Pete was to land at 3:00, and it was already 3:15 when he walked through the door. "I have to go, Pete has already landed and will be home by 4:00. It's 20 minutes to drive back home from here in this traffic."

"You will have to make me cum quickly then." He stood there, looking at me in defiance. I quickly unbuttoned his pants, taking him into my mouth. He wasn't hard and I did my best to get him there, although it seemed like he was trying not to get hard on purpose. Finally, my mouth did the trick and as I laid on the bed, I reached down and grabbed his cock and guided him inside of me. He was slow and deliberate, so I began pulling him into me. I grabbed his ass, and started talking dirty in his ear, trying to get him to cum. It worked, and within seconds, he shot his load. As soon as he slipped out, I took him into my mouth and cleaned him off. I looked at the clock and it was 3:40. I quickly put my clothes on and rushed out the door. I hope Pete was late.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw Pete's car. I didn't even have a chance to clean myself off when I left, so my panties were saturated with Ian's semen. "He babe, I've missed you!" He came over and kissed me as I walked in the door. I hoped he couldn't taste Ian's cock on my breath.

"Damn, I've been so horny being away from you. What do you say we go to the bedroom?"

"Honey, let me get a quick shower first, I've been out all day and feel nasty." I started for the bedroom, when he followed me.

"I don't care about that, I just want you!"

Trying to think of something, I got on my knees and pulled out his cock. It had been months since I'd given him a blowjob, so hopefully this would work. He fell back on the bed, as I kneeled in front of him and took him in. He was moaning, as I licked the underside of his head, and then taking his shaft all the way in. I was teasing his balls with my fingers the way he likes, as I started vigorously sucking his cock. It wasn't long before he coated the back of my throat. I kept sucking, taking in all I could, swallowing everything.

"Damn! That's the best welcome home a guy could ask for!"

I left him to catch his breath, as I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I threw my soiled panties into the laundry basket, and jumped in the shower. As the warm water was rushing over my body, I thought about the past three days. How did this all happen so quickly? Why did I not stop this? If I would have just told Pete what happened at the hotel, and the threat of his job, he would have understood. I think. But now?

He walked into the bathroom and got in the shower with me as I was finishing washing my hair. Any remnants from Ian was now washed down the drain. We kissed and then made love for the first time in a long time.

...

It was Sunday morning. We were having breakfast on the patio and talking about the new job. I was trying to forget what I had done, and would have to do. Ian. How could I get out of this? His phone buzzed and after reading the text he said, "Ian wants to stop by today. He said he wanted to talk to us about something."

I tried my best to stay in control of my emotions as I asked what he wanted.

"He didn't say, only he wanted to see both of us." Pete then began talking about his trip to Nashville coming up on Tuesday.

Ian got to the house in the afternoon and as we sat in the living room, he asked about my accounting degree. It was a weird question, but I told him I was in a large firm before our kids and was an auditor.

"That's great! That's just what I've been looking for. Look, as part of the restructuring, I want to have an outside audit of the in-house accountants. I have to keep this under the radar, as I don't want them knowing they are being watched.

Angela, I want to put you on the payroll as a consultant and go over the books. You will only have to work on the days Pete is traveling, so this won't interfere with your time together. I have some discretion on consultants, so I'll add you at a rate of $1,000 per week for the three days' work. That's roughly $40/hr. While audits are typically more, you will have more flexibility and I think that's fair. I'll also need to get your information for the I-9, but I know I can trust you for this position."

"Thanks Ian! You don't know how much this will help. This is so generous of you." Pete couldn't control his excitement, as I just stared at Ian.

"Angela, why don't you plan on coming down to the office on Tuesday after you see Pete off to the airport. We can meet in my office to do the forms. I've rented a flex-office space in another building a block from our office, so you can do your work there, away from the team. And Pete, don't' mention this to anyone. I don't want anyone to know they are being watched."

He just stared at me with a grin, and his blue eyes lit up when he used the word, 'watched'. I knew I wouldn't be doing any accounting.

Pete was in a great mood the rest of the day. "Another $4,000/month! At that rate, we will be able to pay down the cards and not be in such a rough spot when tuition comes up again next year. I wasn't sure about him when they hired him, but I've changed my mind. He is a great guy!" If he only knew.

...

I put on a dress and low heels, then drove to the office. I introduced myself to Ian's secretary, and she led me to his office. She looked me up and down as she knocked and then opened his door, motioning me inside. She closed the door behind me as she left.

"Now you will have an excuse to be away from home while Pete is on the road. I'm sure you've already gathered that your 'flex office' is really across the street at my apartment." He was touching my face as I was standing before him. I looked past him, out the window of his office. I had little emotion, as the thrill was now gone. After spending the time with Pete, I realized how big a mistake I'd made. I kept thinking of ways to get out of it, but nothing.

He walked me over to his desk, and bent me over it. Pulling up my dress, he moved my panties to the side and got off inside of me. No passion. He just used me to get off. When he finished, he put my panties back in place and grabbed my hand, as we walked to the door.

"I'll be back later, cancel my lunch meeting. Also, make sure the car service is ready for Tom and don't screw up the dinner reservation tonight." He was a jerk to his secretary, and she looked back at him with disdain. I could tell she didn't like him either. She looked at me and there was something in her eyes again. Did she know?

We got into his car and the ride was uncomfortable. He didn't give me a chance to clean myself, and everything leaked out into my panties. Thankfully, I remembered my diaphragm this morning.

We stopped in front of an upscale boutique. I'd heard of it, but never shopped there before as it is very high-end. We walked through the door and a young woman, mid-20s, met us.

"Are you Ian? I've been expecting you. You must be Angela. I'm Pam, I'll be assisting you today. I have some outfits pulled out in the back room. Follow me." We followed the young lady to a private room in the back, where there was a plush couch, a mirror and a rack with about a dozen dresses.

"Angela, go ahead and get undressed. I want to measure your bust for the bras I've picked out." I looked at him, stunned. What was going on?

"Where is the ladies room?" She walked me down the hall. I cleaned the best I could, but I still smelled like sex and my panties had a large wet spot.

Walking back in the room, I undressed, standing in only my panties, while Ian was sitting on the couch, talking with Pam. She measured my bust, and then leaned down to measure my hips. She didn't say anything, but looked at me and grinned. I had no doubt she could smell his semen from earlier and the wet spot on my panties was clearly visible. Ian looked at me and smiled, noting the same thing. After trying on several tight cocktail dresses and bras, she brought in matching panties, garters and stockings. Next were several pairs of shoes, all heels.

I didn't say anything. As we drove back to the apartment, I finally spoke up, as I had been too embarrassed and mad earlier, "Ian, why did you buy all those dresses for me? What.."

"I wanted you to have some nice clothes." He didn't say anything else. He could tell I was mad.

As we walked back into the unit, he unpacked the clothes and started hanging them in the closet. He unpacked the lingerie, placing everything into the drawers in the armoire. "It's time for you to get a shower and get cleaned up. I have something I need to do, but will be back around 4:00. I want you to wear what I've laid out for you. Also, put on makeup and do your hair. You need to be ready when I get back."

"Are we going out?"


"You'll see." And he walked out. I looked in the mirror at thought about what I'd become. I started to cry, but picked myself up and got in the shower. There has to be a way out of this. But how?

The door to the apartment opened just as I was finishing my makeup. "You look beautiful, come over here and let me take a closer look."

"So, are you going to tell me why I'm all dressed up?" I looked at him with a scowl.

"You need to drop the attitude, or I'll just call Pete right now and let him know the board decided to eliminate his position. I won't even have to show him the video, but I will just because I can."

"No! I'm sorry. I'm fine, I just want to know why I'm dressed up, that's all." I backed down. If Pete lost his job, we would not be able to carry the monthly bills for more than a month. I've done the math. I'm the one who pays the bills. He now brings in just over $10k net per month, and our bills are right at $9k. Plus, we would have to come up with another $30k next year for tuition. We've maxed out cards, the equity loan, personal loans and even with what he said he was going to pay me, it will still take years to pay the personal loans and cards off. I didn't like it, but I was trapped.

"I told you at your house there will be things I'll ask of you that you won't like. This is one of them. At least it will be at first. We have had to fight to keep our long-standing clients, as competition is fierce. So, I've decided we'd throw in something extra for our top clients. You."

"WHAT? You can't be serious! I'm not doing it! This is NOT part of the deal!"

"I'm very serious. He will be here in a few minutes. His name is Tom. He's in his late 50s and was one of Pete's top clients and worth millions. With Pete taking his new position, Tom has threatened to leave us, so I need your help. You are on the payroll now, so don't argue. I looked at your bank account today. You know you both need this.

You are to entertain him in any manner he wants. He's older, so I don't think he will be able to go more than once, maybe twice. But, you are to do whatever he wants until the car service picks him up at 7:00 for dinner.