The Company Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are condoms in the nightstand. Make him use them if he fucks your pussy or your ass. Give him head uncovered and be sure to swallow."

I just stood there, shaking my head no.

"Or, I'll just call Pete right now. It's your choice. Oh, and take your wedding rings off."

It was all I could do to not hit him and then break down and cry. I just nodded, my head hung low and took my rings off. Not only was I his sex toy, I was now his prostitute.

"I know you are upset and angry. You and I both know why you are here, and what will happen to you and Pete if you don't do this. Tom is a gentleman, and his wife stopped having sex with him several years ago. Before Annette decided she wanted out, he was her favorite, as he gives nice tips.

"Wait. How many men am I supposed to be with?" This was rapidly spiraling even further out of control. My head was spinning.

"We have about a dozen high-net worth clients I offer this 'benefit' to. I also offer it to the top sales guys each as a perk each month. Sometimes, there may be overnight stays, but I'll be sure to pay you more for those times for your 'consulting' fee.

Pete is on the road Tuesday through Thursday, every week. On those days, you will spend most of your time here at the apartment. I'll be over daily, and will get my fill, but the rest of the time, you will be entertaining our high touch clients and top producers.

I've also got a corporate card for you, so you may buy groceries, alcohol, toiletries, condoms, lube, more clothes, and I will even give you an allowance for special things for yourself, in addition to your 'consulting fee'." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Just as I was about to ask a question, he continued.

"When is your period supposed to start? I need to know, so I can schedule around those days."

I felt so cheap. So worthless. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll make introductions, then I'll leave. His car will be here at seven, so make sure you are finished by then. I'll be stopping by after dinner tonight for a nightcap, so shower after he leaves, change the sheets and I'll see you later tonight. Don't forget, anything he wants." He then walked over and opened the door.

"Tom, come on in and let me introduce you to Amber. No, that's not her real name, but I don't think you mind that now, do you? Look, I've already taken care of her fee, and she has been well compensated by the firm, so feel free to have as much fun as you like. She does everything! You know the rule though, you have to use condoms. Alright, I'm going to leave the two of you alone and remember, the car will pick you up at 7:00. We have dinner tonight and I want to introduce you to your new cover person."

"What happened to Pete? I always liked that guy." I almost threw up when I heard his name. Pete.

"Pete's been promoted and is overseeing all the young bucks now. His experience is unmatched within the company, so we need him to bring along the next generation."

"That makes sense. Tell him I said hello the next time you talk with him." He looked at me now, staring at me like a piece of meat.

Ian looked at me one last time, as he walked out the door.

"You are beautiful 'Amber'. I've been around a long time and know you aren't a call girl. You are too sophisticated. I don't know why you are here, and it's none of my business. Ian said he's compensated you. I'll give you $250 if you won't make me wear a condom. I'm clean. I just don't like the things. The last woman he paired me with, got tied up with Ian in a bad way. But, I paid her more than him, and she gave me the best sex of my life. I got her number and see her once or twice a month now. Her husband recently left her, after he found out what she was doing, so she does this to make ends meet. I assume you are in the same position she was in? So, what do you say?"

I was stunned. He walked over, and grabbed both of my breasts, kneading them like a teenage boy. I don't know what came over me in that moment, but I just spit it out, "$350. It will cost you $350 if you want to cum inside me." He stepped back, smiling. "I like your spunk, okay, I'll give you $350, but I'm going to get my money's worth. Take off my pants and suck my cock." I unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. I froze, staring at his cock. I'd never seen one that big before.

It was shortly after 7:00, when he finally left the apartment. My jaw was sore and my pussy throbbing. I ran a bath, sitting in the tepid water to relieve the soreness from his pounding. I couldn't believe he had that stamina at his age. He rivaled Ian, only with a cock much thicker and a couple of inches longer. I've never been fucked like that before. I felt the wetness as I thought about his cock pounding me. That was the best fuck of my life!

I finally got out of the tub, and put on my pajamas. As I poured myself a glass of wine, I looked at the $350 in cash. The phone rang just as felt the warmness of the wine taking effect. "Hey babe, I miss you! I love you so much. What are you up to tonight?" My heart sank.

"I just got out of the tub and am drinking a glass of wine. I wished you were here." My god, I'm a horrible person.

We talked a few minutes about his day. He asked what I had been up to, and I just told him I had cleaned the house and read. 'Actually, your loving wife and the mother of your children has been having sex with your boss and then prostituted out to one of your former clients.' Is what I should have said.

We said our goodbyes, and I just cried. How did I get in this position? There has to be a way out of this!

Ian walked in after 11:00. "I gave you one instruction, and you disobeyed me." I was tipsy from the wine and shook my head, not understating his anger. He held up his phone and played a video. It was me, bent over getting fucked by Tom. I forgot about the cameras!

"You let him cum inside you! I told you to use a condom! I know he paid you $350, and you can keep that cash. But, if you ever do that again, this video, the one with you negotiating your fee for unprotected sex with his former client, goes to Pete. Am I clear?"

I had no words. I just dug myself deeper and didn't realize it. "Get over here and suck me off, I'm not using your pussy tonight. Only your mouth and your ass." His assault on my ass hurt, like the first time he took me. I didn't cry, but I wanted him to finish, so I started using everything I knew to do, talking as dirty as I could. Finally, I told him I loved being a whore, HIS whore. He came almost immediately. I knew he had an ego, but couldn't believe my saying that would put him over the edge so quickly.

I entertained two more clients the following day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Both gave me tips. One gave me $100 and the other gave me $250, as he wanted to fuck my ass. Fortunately, he was small, and although I was still sore from Ian the night before, it didn't hurt nearly as much. Ian also dropped by later that evening and was drunk. He had me shower, and then fucked me before he passed out.

He woke me up the next morning by trying to fuck me while I was asleep. I rolled over and positioned myself so he could just get off. After he came, he took a shower and told me to prepare for the day. They had finalized numbers for the month and the two top producers would be using me as a perk. I knew better than to object, but didn't like the idea of Pete's co-workers knowing who I was. Almost sensing my hesitation, he said,

"Don't worry about these guys. They know who you are, the whole office knows about you. Everyone, but Pete that is. Having you as the carrot for sex makes the competition all the better, as all the sales guys report to Pete now. Getting to fuck his wife is the ultimate prize and great motivation for production!

Now, change the sheets and clean yourself up. Frank will be here at 10, and Drew will be here at 1. They each have two hours, so do whatever they want. That's gives you an hour in between to clean up and rest. Most days it will only be one or two clients, some days none, but never more than two. I'll always be coming by though."

The young guys were just as cocky as Ian, each commenting that their boss was the unknowing office cuckold. Things just kept getting worse, as I sank further into this hell. Frank fucked me once and then I gave him a blowjob. He got up again and took my ass for his third orgasm in two hours. I forgot how quick the recovery time was for someone in their late 20s. Drew was the same, taking me twice, followed by a blowjob.

I was just getting out of the shower and looked at my phone. Pete had texted me and told me he was on his way home, and couldn't wait to be with me later. Just as I started to respond, Ian walked in the door and handed me an envelope with a $1,000 company check. He asked how it went and we talked for a few minutes, as I stood there in my towel. He looked into the trash can and saw four used condoms.

"Clean that shit up. A guy doesn't want to see another guy's spunk-filled condom."

I closed the trash bag and set it by the door. He walked over to me and led me to the bed, taking off my towel. He dropped his pants and got between my legs, slowly pushing himself inside me.

He was slow and deliberate. Taking his time because he could. He knew Pete was already home, waiting for me. Finally, I grabbed his ass and pulled him further into me. I dug my nails into him and told him what I've learned he loves to hear. That he has control over me. That I was a whore. HIS whore.

After I cleaned his cock with my mouth, I used the sheet to wipe off the mess as he took his shower. I then changed the sheets and took another quick shower myself, washing the rest of him out of me. I was tired, sore and worn out from the past three days. Now, I needed to go home to my husband. I know he will want sex. I'm red and swollen, so I'll have to make sure the lights are off and hope he is gentle.

As I drove home, I thought of the past two weeks. I'd had sex with six different men, seven counting my husband. Ian had turned me into his personal sex slave and the company prostitute. He had several videos of me having sex. No. He had video of me begging him to fuck me and even telling him he was so much better than my husband. He even has one with me negotiating a price with Pete's former client, Tom. Tom. Oh that cock, that huge throbbing member. I've never been filled like that before. He was the best fuck of my life and paid me $350 too! I felt a twinge as I thought about that large phallus ramming into me. What's wrong with me? Why is this turning me on?

Then I thought about the money. I'd made $1,700 in the past three days, and it was going to go a long way in helping us financially. And all I had to do was have sex. Be the company whore. If Pete ever found it, it would be the end of us, but with those videos, I had no choice.

Why didn't I stop this before now?