The Company Party Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive forgets her place at the company party.
1.3k words
3.97
17.5k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyRene
SallyRene
19 Followers

As Sally's face settled on the solemn figure of the man across the room from her she knew in an instant she had gone too far.

It had started such a wonderful evening, preparing to go out had been a dream, Sally had relaxed in a hot bubble bath thinking of her Master's touch before drying, taking more care than was needed and ensuring she was hot and needy for her Master's touch, should He wish it.

Slipping on a pair of black stockings, a garter belt, a gorgeous chiffon red flowing dress which swished about her knees, green heels and of course the emerald collar her Master had bestowed upon her, and most importantly of all, no bra or panties Sally looked herself up and down smiling to before drying her auburn locks teasing and curling them to fall elegantly around her shoulders and applying the barest of makeup but with her signature crimson lipstick.

Her company's business party was sure to be a bore, especially as no partners were allowed but Master had promised to meet her afterwards for a quiet walk in the park, with promises of more. As Sally grabbed her purse and headed for the door she stopped patiently head bowed and waiting. Master had been sat in His chair sipping scotch but she dared not signal Him instead she waited what felt like an eternity, leaning against the wall, almost breathless with anticipation. Finally she was rewarded with the feeling of His hand upon her cheek, instinctively she nuzzled into it smiling to herself. All too soon Master moved his hand but began to run it lower smoothing down over her dress before teasingly caressing the top of her thighs above her stockings. Panting desperately Sally dared to whisper one word, "Please."

The response from her Master was not one she had wanted, that deep mocking chuckle before a snap of His fingers and a point to the floor, instinctively Sally sunk to her knees as Master said. "Serve me pet." reaching up she unbuckled her Master's trousers and was welcomed with His hard member, the one that had given her so much pleasure. Wrapping her crimson lips around the head she began to suck gently at first, her hand reaching lower to caress her Master's balls, but He was always in control and had a different idea tonight. Roughly He tangled His hand in her hair and began to pump, fucking her throat until she gagged He pulled back momentarily catching the tear that ran down her cheek with His other hand before continuing His rough assault. Over and over He fucked her throat and despite the treatment Sally was on fire, her juices flowed freely down her thighs which she pressed together. Breathless and desperate she felt the telltale signs of Her Master's arousal as He pumped His cum straight down her waiting throat.

Finished He pulled out of His pet's mouth wiping His cock across her cheeks, thinking of the pleasure they would share that evening. Unbeknown to His pet He had arranged for the company to allow Him to attend the party as a special guest but first He had to let her go on ahead. Reaching down He offered her His hand and guided her unsteady body to her feet, "I will see you this evening my pet after the party, now go and have fun and know your Master loves you." Reaching out for her He handed her the masquerade mask He had had especially made for her for the evening, a gorgeous silver butterfly accented with green gems.

Walking unsteadily through the door all of the need and desperation inside Sally began to babble, who did He think He was! Using her like that and denying any semblance of her release. Now she was soaked and being sent to a party she didn't want to go to. Arriving at the manor Sally was greeted by her Director with a warm pressing hug which only further served to fuel her desires. Taking a glass of the offered champagne Sally began to circle the crowd, tonight would be the perfect opportunity to further her career but instead all she could think of was her burning cunt. Every man there became a prospective and once the meal was finished and the drinks began to flow freely Sally's inhibitions and desires were released.

Watching the dance floor Sally couldn't help but think of her Master back home and the way He had treated her, she was so needy and He knew tonight would be difficult for her. Lost in thought she almost didn't notice the young man's voice talking to her. Snapping herself out of her thought she looked over and gasped, it was the Managing Director's son, Vince, his subtle velvet blue mask sitting on the table in front of him. Blushing to herself she apologised profusely and he chuckled, not the deep chuckle of her Master but a kind soft one. She smiled and the pair began chatting about her project, apparently Vince had been very pleased with her results and she was in line for the next promotion in the New Year. Catching her glance at the dance floor again Vince dared to take hold of Sally's hand and guide her towards it twirling her as he did. They danced together, at first uncomfortably but soon all of Sally's anger and need came flooding back, she looked at Vince, not with eyes any submissive should have, but he was very handsome, strong arms, perfect for pinning her down, muscled legs which she imagined pushing hers' wide apart, jet black hair and a dazzling smile.

Whether it had been all of the alcohol or her Master's treatment but Sally found herself pressing closer to Vince, her ass grinding against his growing member. Leaning forward he growled in her ear, "I heard you wanted to get ahead slut but I didn't know you would do anything for it, if I had known I would have used you years ago." His words sent a shudder through Sally, her knees grew weak and her cunt flooded in a way usually only her Master could do. Biting her lip she didn't stop Vince's hands from exploring her, first over her dress cupping her tits and pinching her nipples through the silky fabric before daring lower.

Caressing her thigh Vince spun Sally around pressing her to him as his hand became trapped between them and guided her dress subtly upwards, reaching for her uncovered cunt. "My, my Sally you really are a slut. Who comes to a company party without their panties, or perhaps you wanted this more than you're saying, perhaps you really will sleep your way to the top." As his fingers roughly entered her cunt Sally moaned aloud leaning closer into him her eyes fluttering closed. She could feel the desperation rising, her orgasm beginning as he continued to finger fuck her there on the dance floor with all of the directors and her subordinates completely unaware. Over and over he thrust inside her and she grabbed hold of his back for support, throwing her head back her knees went weak as she cum around his hand.

Guilt, instant guilt engulfed Sally as she blushed to herself, she had betrayed her Master and probably ruined her career. Steadying herself she smiled and tried to move away from Vince but his hand wrapped tight around her wrist, "Oh no slut you don't get your pleasure and then deny me." Tears began to well in Sally's eyes as she scanned the room for help before landing on a tall framed man, His black mask held in His hand he stared at her with a pained and furious expression before growing suddenly solemn. Almost marching towards them He glowered at Vince, enough to make the smaller man release Sally before grabbing hold of her arm and guiding her to the exit.

Her Master's hand wasn't soft or gentle, it wasn't the firm grip she loved. He had rescued her, but her fate was soon to be much, much worse.

SallyRene
SallyRene
19 Followers