The Company Party Pt. 02

Story Info
I arrive at the party. It's in full swing and so is my wife.
5.8k words
4.1
101.4k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's county estate was in the middle of a huge piece of property so there were no immediate neighbors. Since Max still lived mostly in his apartment closer to the city and the plant, there was little other reason for this house but to have place to hold parties and not be harassed.

I pulled onto his lot and parked in the back of a large group of cars. I could hear music and laughter, a clear sign that the party was in full swing. I had to piss like a racehorse so I grabbed my work cell phone, which now had some charge in it and made my way toward the house.

Once there I hustled in through the garage and into the hallway to the nearest bathroom. Big line of people. I headed up the back staircase and climbed two flights of stairs to the third floor which had two bedrooms on one side of the hall and a bathroom and a bedroom on the other. The floor seemed deserted so I scurried into the bathroom for some much needed relief.

After finishing and washing up I opened the door into the vacant hallway. From the bedroom next to the bathroom I could hear lots of commotion and then a voice that I knew belonged to our lawyer. He was in his 60's and recently divorced for the fourth time.

"That's it honey...suck it like you mean it, yeeehaw!"

"Albert you old coot, I'll suck you 'til you cum in my mouth but you'd better have more than one in you..."

It was Janice, one of our bookkeepers, also in her 60'sl, married but it was common knowledge that she and her husband were nudist and swingers. They took their vacation each year at Hedonism in Jamaica. We all knew because she wasn't shy about showing their vacation pictures to anyone and everyone in the office whether we wanted to see them or not.

I turned my attention to the two bedrooms across the hall. The door on the right was shut and the other was slightly ajar. In that one I heard the heavy breathing of someone asleep. Probably Holly.

I poked my head in and looked at the bed. The only window looked out onto the side yard. There was a light laminating down onto the yard but yielded enough ambient light into the room so I could see that it was not Holly in the bed, however I recognized the sleeping person as Glenda Richardson.

Glenda was the Procurement Manager that Max hired after the one he originally promoted from the shop floor retired. She was probably my closest friend at work as we worked together often qualifying suppliers and other projects. Our offices were next to each other so we also socialized quite a bit and often had lunch together. She knew Holly well as they had some mutual friends and found themselves at the same social functions occasionally. Glenda was a very tall black woman, almost six feet, in her early fifties and had played college basketball at a Division lll school. She was married to Al who is 6'6" and also a college basketball player that played professionally in Europe and Asia for a few years. They met and married a few years after his playing days were through when they were coaching at the same high school. Al continued in coaching and currently coached at one of the two local high school in addition to managing a sporting goods store. I knew Al well as he coached at the rival high school of my older son and, being a very athletic family, we frequented his store often as well.

Glenda and I have had a relationship based on mutual professional respect. That being said she is one fine looking fifty-something with a thin frame and decent sized tits - Max wouldn't have hired her otherwise. She has no problem wearing tops that accentuate her cleavage. Max appreciates it and so do I. We flirt with each other but she knows I'd never cheat on Holly. She has confided in me that she strongly suspects that Al has had some affairs over the years but could never prove it. She is happy with him but we joke that of she ever obtains proof of Al's infidelity, and if Holly ever strays, she and I would go on the business trip of a lifetime. We laugh it off knowing the chances of that are very slim at best.

Just before I was about to close the door so she could enjoy her sleep, I heard Holly's voice. She wasn't in the room but the window was open behind some shutters and out was clear she was below in the side yard. I wandered over quietly and looked down thru the shutters. I wanted to yell down to her but didn't want to wake Glenda so I just looked down and started to wave. Between the light pointing down and the way the shutters were angled I determined that it was pretty much impossible for her to see me.

As I looked down I saw that Thomas was with her. He had a pack of cigarettes and was offering her one.

"Ya, right" I thought. Holly smoking...yet she took one and Thomas lit it for her.

I was completely dumbfounded. My triathlete wife, who was in better shape than most twenty year olds, who hated other people smoking and lectured our boys about its dangers, took a deep drag and exhaled a long stream of smoke. She coughed a little at the end.

"Is this your first one?" asked Thomas. The side yard was quiet and well away from the rest of the party and their voices were perfectly audible to me two and a half floors up.

"Oh God no. I smoked all through college."

***

I just about fell to the floor. I'd known this woman for twenty years and had no idea.

***

"It's the first one in about a year though."

***

Again I almost hit the floor. She'd smoked since we've been married. I wondered where and when. She answered my thought.

***

"I used to bum one from a coworker every now and then. He left the firm a year ago and I haven't found a smoking partner since. You CAN'T tell Rick. He'll freak."

***

She was right but not in the way she thought. I've had a smoking fetish for as long as I could remember. I sought out girls in college that smoked and most of the ones I had sex with were smokers. I was a rower in college and never had any desire to smoke myself but it turned me on to no end to watch women smoke. I even loved to kiss them with smoke on their breath and smell it in their hair and clothes.

I never admitted it to a soul with the exception of a couple of my girlfriends and I thought myself very strange. I could never admit it to Holly, especially since she was doing triathlons when we met and had such an anti-smoking attitude. It wasn't until internet porn that I found the hundreds of sites dedicated to the smoking fetish that I realized that I wasn't that weird, or at least I had lots of company.

***

They continued their conversation. Holly was speaking loudly as she tends to do when she's drunk and lapsed into her French accent.

"I thought you were a college athlete," Thomas went on.

"I was a golfer. Not exactly an aerobic sport, eh. Many of the girls smoked back then. Maybe it was just a Canadian thing. What about you? Didn't you play football in high school and college?"

"I did for a year in college. The academics didn't work out so well me."

Thomas was a star linebacker in high school and was recruited by small schools even though his GPA didn't really support a college career. He was a great kid and was smart, he just didn't like school. Max and I saw him play in high school and when he got back in town we gave him a shot at Kepler. He did well as an entry-level machinist and was very detail oriented. I recognized that and brought him into my Quality Department a few months earlier. So far so good. Fortunately for him, and me and the company, he approached his job not like he approached his college classes, but more like he approached reading opposing teams offenses and quarterbacks. Now my new protégé had learned things about my wife that I wasn't supposed to... and he had seen her tit complete with her new nipple bar.

"It's seems like everyone on the shop floor smokes so I just started to fit in."

"We'll, trust me you shouldn't," said my little hypocrite wife as she blew another stream of smoke into the air. "You're quitting tonight and I'm confiscating the rest of this pack." Holly was now playing the mother role to young Thomas.

"Hey," Thomas protested as Holly put them on a bench right behind her.

"Girlfriend?" Holly asked quickly changing the subject.

"Yes but I think I'm going to break up with her."

"Why?" It was more of a demand to tell more than it was a question.

"We've only been dating two months. She's been talking about houses and marriage and meeting her parents..."

"And how old are you?"

"20"

"And how old is she?"

"19."

"And have you been having sex?"

"Oh yes. That part is great."

"It's always is. Have you been using a condom?"

"Yes. She says we don't need to and gets pissed when I stop to put one on."

"Thomas my boy, run fast and run far. This little tramp is trying to trap you." Holly continued in her "mother" mode.

"I know. But she's so persistent...and she's really good at sex."

"Of course she is. If you're going to continue to fuck her DO NOT do it unprotected, do you hear?"

***

In all the years I've known Holly I can count on one hand the number of times I've heard her say the word "fuck" - but then this was as drunk as I'd seen her in a long time.

I began to feel the presence of Glenda behind me. She had woken up and was listening behind me.

***

Thomas continued. "Yes ma'am. I've never had sex without a rubber though. I really want to."

"Wait until you find a girl you can trust that is on the pill. Unfortunately it's not completely safe and there are other things to consider. How many girls have you slept with?"

"Only two."

"A stud like you?"

"I'm pretty shy with girls," Thomas said sheepishly. "I'd love to have sex with someone like you."

Holly was mid-drag and burst out laughing which turned into a coughing attack. Both Glenda and I laughed too but we kept it muffled.

"You know I have a son that's not much younger than you, but that's very flattering," Holly said after she regained her composure. "I guess I forgive that since I've already accidently shown you my boob." She seemed to wink at him.

Glenda whispered in my ear. "She's fairly drunk. Don't you want to go down and stop this?"

"Surprisingly I don't. I want to see where this goes."

"I figured you for a number of things Rick Morse but a cuckold wasn't one of them. OK. I'm game." She laughed softly. I smiled.

***

All of the sudden a new figure appeared in the yard.

"Who saw whose boob?" It was Al, Glenda's husband.

***

"Well there goes the moment," Glenda murmured on my ear. "Now I want to see where this goes."

***

Thomas was obviously disappointed that whatever dynamic he thought might be happening was now lost.

"Mrs. Morse has a newly pierced nipple. She was showing us earlier."

"THOMAS" Holly gave him the evil eye.

"Oh I gotta see this," Al said matter of factly.

"No you don't," Holly protested.

"Sure I do. C'mon, out with it."

Holly took a drag of her cigarette and to my surprise didn't hesitate much in pulling the strap of her dress down exposing her right breast. Al looked down to have a close look. He pulled at the bar with his fingers which became an excuse to play with her nipple.

"All right, that's enough." Holly laughed pushing him away. She started to pull her dress back up.

"Don't do that. We've already seen it so please leave it out for us to enjoy."

To my surprise Holly did just that. "The dress is irritating it anyway. The open air feels good on it."

***

Glenda sighed. "My husband is such a horn dog."

***

"So what are we doing back here?" Al asked. "You didn't have to smoke in hiding since half the folks are smoking here anyway."

"I didn't want it to get back to Rick. What are you doing back here?"

"I wanted a place to smoke this." He held up what looked like a cigarette to us but soon determined that it was a joint. "Max asked me not to light up around the party because he didn't want to tempt those that are subject to piss tests. It looks like I'll have to find somewhere else. I guess I can't smoke it around Thomas here."

"No worries," Thomas replies. "I never was much of a pot smoker."

***

I turned to Glenda to see if she was surprised. She wasn't. "He got some doctor to prescribe it for medical purposes. Since the kids are out of the house we get high together periodically."

"Huh," was all I could say. "By the way, did you know that my wife smoked cigarettes?"

"I knew she had one every now and then. She smoked at the girls weekend we had a few years ago. She made us promise not to tell you. Are you pissed?"

"No, actually incredibly turned on."

My coworker then reached around and put her hand on my pants at my crotch. It surprised me as it was our first physical contact that could be considered intimate. It gave me a warm buzz through my entire body.

"You certainly are."

***

Al lit his joint. He took a deep toke and handed it to Holly who had just stomped her cigarette into the grass.

"This will be a first since college," she said and took a small toke followed by a much deeper one.

Thomas took a swig from a champagne bottle that I hadn't noticed before. I wasn't sure whether Al had brought it or if Holly and Thomas had it with them.

They smoked and drank in silence for a couple of minutes. Al finally spoke up.

"So what were you two taking about before I so rudely interrupted?"

"We were discussing young Tom's sex life," Holly giggled.

"Oh. No offense kid but I don't want to talk about that. I would like to talk about yours though," he said passing the joint to Holly.

"Mine? No, mine's boring, it's just married sex. It's not boring for Rick and I but you guys wouldn't find it all that exciting."

***

I was glad to hear her say that.

***

"OK, then sex other than your husband. Have you ever cheated?"

"No."

***

Huge relief upstairs.

***

"No sexual contact at all?"

Holly paused. "Define sexual contact."

"Clinton terms. Any oral sex?"

"Well about ten years ago at my cousins bachelorette party the stripper put whipped cream on his dick and we were supposed to lick it off."

"And did you?"

She giggled. "Of course."

Thomas chimed in. "At any time did your tongue come into contact with his dick"

"Yes. It had to. He kept it in my face and wouldn't leave me alone until it was clean."

Al chimed in. "Did said dick at any time enter into said mouth? You're smoking my pot so you have to tell the truth."

***

Glenda sighed. "My husband is such an instigator. He can really be an ass." She put her hand on my shoulder. "You OK sugar?"

"Ya...it's not like haven't had a strippers tits on my face a time or two!" I responded.

***

Below Holly sheepishly replied, "OK, yes, but only because someone was pushing the back of my head into it."

"Was there suckage?" Thomas asked excitedly.

"I suppose there was some. It was along time ago and I was pretty drunk."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" Thomas asked.

"No. That was saved for the bride."

***

Upstairs Glenda looked at me. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because that cousin, the bride, is an ordained minister and the youth pastor at one of the largest evangelical churches in Canada. If her husband, the head minister at the church knew that his godly bride had sucked off the stripper at her bachelorette party... "

"That is kinda funny in a perverse way," Glenda chuckled.

***

Al continued. "How about sex before you were married?"

"Ohhhh, we don't really need to go down that road," She said just before taking another hit.

"May I remind you whose grass you're smoking. C'mon Miss Holly, what is your number?"

***

My ears perked up. From what little we had discussed the past I had the impression that it would be around the 10 to 15 range. I had my fair share as well and for the most part we had little need to discuss as I really didn't want to be obligated to tell any of my stories.

***

Holly released her toke. "I really don't know. It was so long..."

"Bullshit," Al cut her off. "A woman always knows her number. Thomas, let me tell you about..."

"63"

"...about women...wait, WHAT?"

Holly giggled. "63. That's my number."

***

I almost fell over backward. Glenda put her arm back around me in a comforting manner.

My mind raced. That was more than triple my number and one that I had been pretty proud of. I was slapped with the reality that I was but an amateur compared to my wife.

***

"ALL RIGHT MRS. M!!" Thomas shouted out.

"That's all you're getting out of me," said Holly firmly.

"Oh no, no, no," Al protested. "You're not leaving us hanging with that. That's a fair amount, not as many as me mind you but admirable just the same. There had to be some multiples in there. Any threesomes?"

"A few."

"Foursomes?"

"A few. And a fivesome," Holly giggled.

"ALL RIGHT MRS. M," Thomas repeated a little more excitedly.

"Does that 63 include any women?" Thomas asked eagerly.

"No."

Al butted in. " 'No' meaning no women or 'No' meaning that they're not included in the 63?"

Holly was clearly uncomfortable and grabbed what was left of Al's joint and took a deep hit. Al and Thomas waited quiet for her exhale.

"Three women" Holly murmured just loud enough for Glenda and I to hear.

"ALL RIGHT MRS. M," Thomas repeated.

***

Glenda looked immediately at me. "I'm assuming that by the look on your face that this is news to you as well?"

"I'm floored" I confessed. "I'm not sure what to do with this information." I truly didn't and I was literally in shock from what I just heard. What I did know was that my dick was hard and there was a twinge of excitement In my gut. I was also considering my wife of 18 years in a whole new light.

***

Holly continued. "My first year roommate and I had sex off and on all year when we were in between boyfriends."

"That's not that abnormal for college girls from what I understand. Glenda had a few as well from what I've been told," responded Al not at all surprised.

***

I looked over at Glenda. She smiled and nodded.

***

"I think I need to give college another shot," Thomas blurted.

Al went on. "In fact we've had a some group sex where she played with the lady. It's pretty enjoyable to watch."

***

I looked at Glenda again. She smiled even more broadly. "Now you know my secrets. He is right honey. I do enjoy it from time to time. Now I know that Holly is game..." I don't know if she was serious or just fucking with me.

I shook my head in amazement. "That gives me a whole new world of fantasies with which to occupy myself."

"Who says that they've got to be fantasies?" She gave me an evil grin.

***

Holly continued. "Sometimes we had sex with our boyfriends together and then swapped boyfriends and had sex with each other in between."

"You said three."

"There was a woman on the golf team that was a full on lesbian. We roomed together on road trips. We were kind of a thing. My dad is extremely homophobic and when I brought her home and told him she was my girlfriend it had the desired effect. I also had a one night stand with a woman I met in a hotel bar on a business trip a few years after I graduated. Actually I met Rick the next morning. We shared a cab to the airport."

"You met Rick the morning after sex with a woman?" Al inquired in amazement.

"Well, actually we had sex that morning too," She giggled.

***

"I'll be damned," was all I could mutter to myself.

***

During the conversation Holly had taken a seat on the bench that had only been occupied by her confiscated cigarette pack and in doing so her already short dress was hiked up a bit. Thomas had taken a seat on the grass and few feet away and it was pretty obvious that he had a perfect view of my wife's goods. Holly had to know but didn't seem to care. Al was still standing keeping an eye on her still exposed tit.

12