The Company Party Pt. 04

Story Info
My boss, my wife and me.
5.2k words
4.07
40.2k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay between Chapters 3 and 4. I wanted to do some additional editing but with the holidays I wasn't able to get to it. I appreciate the constructive criticism. This is the final chapter but it opens up future possibilities for my characters. And yes, I have a smoking fetish and it continues with the final chapter. If that upsets you, don't bother reading.

Enjoy...or not

*****

A little after 7:30 I awoke to some definite stirring coming from the speaker.

Someone was moving out of bed and walking across the floor. I heard door open but it didn't close. I assumed that it was Max and my assumption was confirmed when I heard Holly's familiar yawn...and then I heard nothing and could only imagine that she was processing all that had happened in the previous several hours.

I heard the faint sound of the toilet flush across the hall followed by a door open and another close.

"Good mornin' darlin'."

"Shit Max. What the fuck have I done," She muttered rhetorically.

"You were relivin' your youth darlin'" Max happily exclaimed.

"How do you know about my youth?"

"Do remember 10 years ago when we met here and I hired Rick?"

"Of course," Holly said suspiciously.

"I told you that I knew of your old man. Actually I knew of him because of you...you know what I'm talking about..."

I heard a resigned "Oh shit." I pictured her laying totally nude on Max's bed. I wasn't sure where Max was positioned at that point.

"A buddy of mine was on a ride from Detroit to Banff and met up with your daddy's club. It seems that your poppa was making this ride a family affair and brought his wife and teenaged son and daughter. You were what, eighteen?"

"Nineteen. The summer after first year in college."

"It seems that the family vacation turned out not to be, we'll not so G-rated for the family."

I could hear Holly chuckle a bit. "My parents were pretty liberal minded when it came to sex but after living away at college, they had no idea that I had become a complete slut."

My cock stirred when I heard her say that.

"Well," Max continued slowly. "You fucked my buddy in broad daylight, right on his hog. He said it was the best sex he'd ever had."

"Great...I guess."

"Rumor was that you fucked or gave blow jobs to every dude on that ride...except your dad and brother."

"Rumors are always overblown...but I did fuck plenty."

I heard a pause. "I blew a few more and even licked a pussy or two. I was completely out of control trying to shock my parents, who were rebellions themselves. It took a lot to rile them and I was doing my best."

She went on. "It got ugly when I was screwing my dad's best buddy in someone's tent and his wife heard us and knocked the tent down around us. She was also my mom's best friend...was...My parents got pissed and locked me down the rest of the trip. I started smoking that trip too come to think of it. They never took me on another ride. I gotta go pee. Where's my dress?"

"Don't bother. Al and Glenda left earlier and I haven't heard a peep from the other bedroom."

I heard Holly's feet hit the floor and scamper toward the door.

"Damn, you have a nice naked ass for a 44 year old. Love the heart!" Holly had a tattoo on her ass cheek. She would never tell me the story of when and why but I figured that it was another best left in the past.

I heard the door latch and figured she was opening it slowly. I heard nothing for a few minutes and then faintly heard a toilet flush, water in the sink followed by a familiar voice about 30 seconds later.

"Whoeee Holly. Aren't you a sight. You're even prettier naked than you are with clothes on!"

"Good morning Albert. I thought I was alone up here. I'm just headed back to this room where I spent the night."

"Why doncha come on in with Janice and I. We're going to continue what we left off last night and you're welcome to join us." Albert was talking loudly.

"That's a tempting offer Albert but I'm going back in this room to get a little more sleep before heading home. I'm pretty hungover and probably wouldn't be much fun."

"Suit yourself but you'll be sorry for what you're gonna miss. Maybe some other time."

"Maybe."

Max laughed in his room and I heard what sounded like a flick of a lighter. After about 45 seconds I heard Holly reenter Max's room.

"Shit. Good thing Al and Glenda have left. I had to go into that room to throw him off."

"I don't know why you lied to him, he knows 'the rule'."

"Whatever... Really, a joint this early?"

"Why not? I'm sure you'll join me."

"Shit. The last time I did this was in college and I'm guessing it will be another twenty years IF I ever do it again so indeed, why not?"

I heard some fumbling around and some silence that I could only figure was Max and Holly passing it back and forth.

"So Miss Holly, you're sitting here still naked as am I, you're smoking my weed...key words are you're still sitting here...naked... on my bed showing me all you in your full glory, not that I mind, and if I didn't know any better I'd bet you were contemplating whether or not you're going to have a real romp with your old Uncle Max."

I heard a heavy sigh, probably an exhale of smoke.

"Cut the 'old uncle' crap. You know we're the same age." Actually they were exactly the same age. Both were born on Christmas Eve, 1972 although Holly looked at least ten years younger. Holly was named after the foliage of the Christmas season. Max said that he was named after the Grinch's dog.

"Maybe," was her reply.

Was I hearing this correctly? My wife was now considering having sex with my balding, pot-bellied boss? I wonder how much the pot had to do with it.

She continued. "I love Rick with all my heart. Our sex life has become routine and that's mostly my fault. With job, the kids and the fact I've experienced just about everything in my past that I need to, most of which I am not proud of..."

"Like what?" Max jumped in.

"Not relevant to my point, besides I'm sure your buddy, the one that I fucked on his bike, has filled you in."

"That was just that weekend. What about the rest of your 'pre-Rick' life?"

"Again, not relevant to my point..."

"Come on, spill it."

Heavy sigh and some rustling around followed by the flick of the lighter. Probably a cigarette this time.

"You missed my grilling from Al but there were women, group sex, a scandalous affair with a married professor, guys of all types, races and religions, all different positions, some S&M...you satisfied?"

"No."

She continued seemingly ignoring in answer. "Anyway, Rick, although no prude himself hasn't done most, or any of that to the best of my knowledge. I also know he has fantasies of many of those things. I know he's never cheated on me other than coming close at a bachelor party..."

Damn, I thought. How did she know about that?

"...I was feeling nostalgic last week and a bit restless and wondered what had happened to that promiscuous slut. Like I said, I'm not proud of most of it but it was some of the best times of my life. I decided that this weekend, with both boys out of town, and this party, knowing of its reputation of moral decay after the time we would usually leave, would be a great time to spice things up with Rick. It seems that I've completely reverted back to my twenty year old self tonight. Cigarettes have never tasted so good and my fetish for bikers is back...don't Max..."

"I figured that was my queue."

"Anyway, Rick has pleaded over the years to dress more provocatively, has hinted...well more than hinted that he wants more adventure in our sex life. So I got a wild hair."

"From where I'm sitting it looks like you've got no hair."

"Ya, that was part of it...he hasn't even seen that yet. I know what turns him on so I got a bit of a makeover. The dress, the jewelry, some new piercings, or actually some re-piercings - my nipple and ears had been pierced back in the day but he didn't know it...actually so we're my vag lips, right here..." She was probably showing him..."but I couldn't bring myself to do that again. If I had time I probably would have added another tattoo."

In addition to the heart on her ass, she had a holly plant on the outside of her right boob next to her aerola. Something I talked her into when we were still dating. Both tattoos were always covered and not even the boys had any idea she had them. I hadn't heard anyone comment on it yet that evening but then three quarters of the party goers had some kind of ink and many, men and women, had extensive coverage. I had always thought a small viable tattoo was sexy and tasteful on a woman...on her ankle or wrist, but Holly would never bite always citing her image of a soccer/baseball mom and a CPA.

Max butted in. "And the anklet? You know what that means, right?"

"I've heard something about it but honestly I like them and Rick thinks they're really sexy."

"Holly, there may be a reason he thinks they're sexy."

"Well anyway," she seemed to not want to consider what he was suggesting. "The plan was to come, enjoy the party, let Rick enjoy the attention I was going to get and wait for the debauchery to begin. I figured we'd end up naked in the hot tub and I also figured I could seduce some woman here into joining us for a threesome. That would have blown his mind."

"Who'd you have in mind."

"I had my eye on Jennifer but she was here with a date...there was Penny, I know she's gay but I was informed that she has a new girlfriend. Laura might have but she passed out early and Mike had to take her home - they were my ride by the way."

"Wait, so you were actively trying to pick up women last night?"

"Yep. I was really horny and I do know Rick has always told me that I could sleep with any woman I want. I always laughed it off and he wouldn't think I would ever do it."

"You mean he doesn't know you've slept with women before?"

"No. We've always considered that the past is the past. Hadn't thought of telling him about it because I figured it would open a whole can of worms. Also, he's never come out and asked me specifically. It would have been a great surprise for him tonight"

"But then there would be the matter of my rule."

"Oh come on. He's my husband I'd have to tell him that."

"The rule is absolute and non-negotiable. I'd have to fire him."

"Right, and then you'd be in a hell of a mess."

"I know. May have to be an exception for him. Holly," Max sounded serious now. "You cannot say a word about last night...or anything that might happen this morning."

"Still think you're gonna get laid, huh?"

"Do you know what Cosmo says that the number one male fantasy is?"

"You read Cosmo?"

"Of course. How the hell do you think I understand women the way I do?"

"OK, I'll bite. What?"

"Men fantasizing a out their wives or girlfriends with other men. I think it's Rick's too. He sent you here dressed like a slut, no offense. He bagged out and didn't come. I'm sure he knows the significance of an anklet. He knows what happens at my parties. He still didn't come."

"...and he took my panties..." I could hear the resignation in her voice.

"I think you knew it too. So how did you end up alone with Thomas and Al away from the party?"

"Shit, I don't know. I was longing for a cigarette and Thomas had some. I do not want Rick to know about that, the health nut that he is so we headed to a more secluded spot."

"And you had no thoughts other than smoking? That's a questionable story."

"I suppose it is...and gaawd, he's a good looking kid. I don't know what I was thinking especially after I struck out with the women, and Rick not being there I did want sex but honestly, he's not much older than my son, so no, I really wasn't planning on it."

"What about Al?"

"He came back because you wouldn't let him smoke a joint around your machinists."

"Oh ya. But you ended up giving him a blow job from what I understand."

"Fuckin' pot. Al got me stoned, we were discussing our sex lives, Thomas confessed that he'd never had a blow job, he misunderstood that I was going to give him one...and then his pants came down...my God what a gorgeous cock he had. Next thing I knew I was sucking it. Al decided to join..."

"You were giving a blowing both at the same time?"

"Alternating...Thomas came first and then disappeared and I heard him light a smoke behind me...next think I knew he was pushing that monster into me...it hadn't occurred to me that he could be hard that fast."

"Youth. Apparently he still wasn't done based on what we saw when we strolled past the hot tub. The new Planner was bouncing up and down on his lap."

"Stupid kid better have had a condom."

"I've got them spread out all over the house."

"Anyway," Holly continued. "Al finished, Thomas was pounding like a maniac and it really wasn't pleasant so I figured I'd better teach a little about making love to a woman, after all, the damage, so to speak, had been done, I'd already cheated..."

Holly's voice drifted.

"Holly, my dear, you had a little sex, so what. Do you love your husband."

"Oh, you wouldn't believe how much."

***

Despite all I now knew I did believe her and I actually felt some pain for her for the grief she was feeling. I could honestly say that I actually loved her more at that moment than I felt I had in a long time. I was turned on by what had transpired the night before and didn't feel threatened by Thomas's "gorgeous cock" as she put it and I certainly wasn't worried that she'd leave me for Al. At this point I was actually hoping she'd just go ahead and fuck my boss. I felt happy that she had scratched an itch so to speak. I know she'd been planning to do it with me, and even planning to find another woman to share me with because she knew it was a fantasy of mine. Unfortunately a bizarre set of circumstances prevented it.

***

"Then don't worry about it. Like I said, I'd put money on the fact that Rick wanted this but you'll have to figure out a way to discuss it with him without ..."

"I know - 'The Rule."

"Right. 'The Rule'. Now I know that I heard something about a biker fetish."

"Did I say that?"

"Yep, and the fact that we're still sitting here, buck naked and you're staring at MY gorgeous biker cock."

"You asshole. I can barely see it under that belly of yours." I detected some chuckling by both and I heard some movement. I figured it was Max walking from the couch to the bed.

"Can you see it now?" Max asked. "You should recognize it. You had your lips around it last night."

"Shit. The damage has been done. I hope that you're right about Rick. Guys like you were my type twenty years ago...you know that this is a one time thing."

"I know. It's the only time I'd ever risk it."

Things got quiet for awhile before I heard some rustling and then some familiar groaning. I figured that Max had entered her. I listened for the next few minutes or so as my boss fucked my wife while I stroked myself. I didn't want to cum, I wanted to save it for Holly when she got home. I had never thought that in million years I'd be in this position, a total cuckhold.

There was some more movement and I heard Holly instruct him to roll onto his back. She was obviously going to ride him and I heard more rhythmic movement from the bed.

"Careful. It's still sensitive." He was probably playing with or sucking her newly pierced nipple.

"Careful yourself. You nails are long and they're digging into Little Max." She was probably rubbing herself as she rode Max. My dick had experienced that as well when her nails were longer than usual.

I heard the sounds of things escalating. More movement of the bed and heavier breathing by both. Max seemed to cum first but Holly was only seconds behind. Shortly after I heard the bed move one more time - probably Holly plopping down beside Max. A minute later some more rustling and the sound of the lighter.

"So Miss Holly. That was fun. You gonna stick around and let me recover and rock your world again?"

"No Mister Humility, I think it's time to go home and deal with my situation. Do you think I can get an Uber out here?"

"What's Uber?"

"Seriously Max?"

"Remember, if you tell Rick, I'll have to fire him."

"Now you're dictating to me how I handle my marriage and we've already covered that and you know damn well that you wont. He's the only one that can both put up with your shit AND keep you out of regulatory trouble. Besides, if you're so confident about the bible according to Cosmo, it shouldn't matter if I tell him, right?"

Max coughed. "Shit, it's been years since I smoked...cigarettes that is." He was obviously sharing one with Holly. "That's very true but really Holly," he continued, "if me and Cosmo are wrong about how he takes it, I can't afford to have it get ugly for those very reasons. Yes, and I don't say this often about good sex, but this was probably not our best decision so please don't compound it."

"I'll take that under consideration. You can smoke the rest of that. Where is my dress?"

I was about to hang up my phone but heard Max say, "OK, but take what's left of the pack. Too tempting to start again. You're not going home like that are you? You need to take a shower...and when I say 'you', I mean 'we'."

Holly laughed but I heard her closer to the phone which meant that she would uncover Max's phone if she picked up the dress. I quickly hung up.

For the next hour I stroked myself and wondered if she and Max were having one last romp in the shower. Either way I wanted her when she came home but was very apprehensive about how things would go.

Shortly before 10AM I heard a vehicle pull into our driveway. I was still lounging in bed and since our bedroom window overlooks the driveway I peeked recognized the pickup truck of one of our other employees Holly jumped out of the cab and waved a hand of thanks and headed toward the front door. I heard it open but several minutes passed before I heard anything more.

"Honey, are you home?" She called.

"I'm upstairs in the bedroom."

"What are you doing?"

"Being incredibly lazy. Come on up."

She slowly ascended the stairs. I could tell that she was in no hurry to face me. She entered the room. It was obvious that she hadn't taken up Max on his offer for a shower however for a woman who was hungover, still a bit stoned and been fucked a couple of times and given three blow jobs in the past ten hours, she looked radiant and gorgeous. Even though her hair was a bit of a mess, she still looked very hot in that dress and everything else, the jewelry, the heels, her nails...everything about her look was making my cock twitch.

"Hi there beautiful," I said cheerfully. "How was the party?"

"OK."

"Just OK? When I talked to you earlier in the evening it sounded like you were having a blast. I talked to Mickey shortly after..."

"Mickey." She perked up. "I almost forgot. What happened?"

I gave her the story. She was greatly relieved and that seemed to perk her up.

She plopped down at the end of the bed and her purse fell and opened toward me a little.

She became somber again.

"Honey, we have to talk. I have a confess..."

I held up my hand. "I know already."

She looked at me with a confused and then a sad look.

I let the moment settle.

"I know you've been smoking."

She looked up again with another confused look and then gave a hint of a smile, probably subconsciously.

"How...?"

"I can smell you from here and I can see the pack of Marlboros in you purse. Do I detect the smell of pot too? You're eyes are a little red.' I chuckled.

"Oh, shit." She gathered it up without thinking. "Honey, I'm so sorry but..."

I held up my hand again. "I've got a confession of my own." I told her all about my smoking fetish.

12