The Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us overslept a bit on Sunday morning, pushing the snooze button a few too many times, so we had to get ourselves ready quickly to get on the road to visit our son at school. On the drive, Linda asked if I was ok with what had happened and whether I was interested in letting the competition continue. I told her that I had honestly never seen anything hotter and was even surprised that I felt no jealousy at all and that I was definitely ok with continuing as long as she was. Linda admitted that after we went down to the basement after dinner, they put the game on a television upstairs as well, so she watched the entire second half. She said she was so freaked out when North Carolina scored late that she quickly drank a few shots just to feel somewhat comfortable going through with it. She told me that she was glad that I was ok with it and although she is nervous about continuing, she definitely wanted to as well since I was ok with it. Later that evening, she spoke with Tanya and shared with me that they too were interested in proceeding, so we'd be getting another email on Monday.

Shortly after getting to work on Monday, I received this: "The Competition – Week 2". When I opened it, it read as follows: "Rack 'm Up – You will be shown the racks and then you must play 8-ball to see who gets to have fun with the rack. The winner will get 20 minutes, to touch, suck, motor boat or use as they see fit (lotion will be available). Good luck!"

Once again, within seconds of receiving the email Mike was at my cube. Neither of us wanted to wait until lunch to discuss, so we decided to find a conference room. Once the door in the conference room was closed, Mike told me how lucky I was, as Linda has such an incredible body. He told me he fucked Tanya hard after we left, but the entire time he was imaging that it was Linda that he was pounding into. I admitted to him that I actually thought it was hot watching him feel her up. He said he worried about that, but was glad because he thinks that both of us can have a lot of fun these next 4 weeks. Then he propositioned me with the following. He said although he would absolutely love to touch, suck and fuck Linda's bare tits, he'd be willing to lose this week to let me have some fun. I told him that I planned to beat him fairly. He cautioned me saying that the way this was headed, he did not know if he'd be willing to pass on any of the other upcoming prizes, so I might not win anything. I laughed, knowing that he could be absolutely correct, but I insisted that we play fair and square every week. So we shook hands and told each other good luck. The strange thing was that a part of me was wondering whether it would truly be better to win, or would it be better to get to watch Mike do things to Linda.

Saturday came and although we generally rotate whose house we used each weekend, we went back to Mike and Tanya's the following Saturday, since we needed his pool table for the competition. We arrived there and the girls quickly gave us a run-down of the plans for the evening. Mike had been cooking out on the grill, so we'd be eating and then they had rented a movie for us all to watch. After the movie is when the competition would occur and prize would be awarded. Dinner was great and the movie was fine, although I honestly can't remember much about it. Once the movie ended, the girls told us we all needed to go to the basement. Linda asked Mike and me to sit on the couch. Tanya and Linda then went behind the couch and removed their tops and bras, before coming back out in front of us to present us with the racks we were playing for.

Mike just said "damn" as he first saw Linda's perfect curved up breasts. Not wanting to be outdone, I whistled and applauded at the wonderful view our wives were giving us. Tanya's breasts were very large and definitely had a bit of droop / sag to them. Her areolas and nipples were also much larger than Linda's, with her areolas being about the diameter of a coke can compared to Linda's slightly larger than silver dollars. Tanya instructed us to rack up the balls to determine who would be getting 20 minutes of fun playing with one of their racks. She made Mike and I both happy when she said that they would remain topless throughout our game of 8-ball to provide a constant reminder of what we were playing for.

Without being too obvious, I was checking out Tanya's bare breasts in between my turns, which was definitely causing some movement in my pants. Mike had far less class as he just seemed to stare at Linda's breasts whenever he was not shooting. I'm not sure if it was the distraction of seeing Tanya's breasts, or possibly me sub-consciously liking Mike checking out Linda and wanting him to win, but I was playing horribly. Mike, although distracted was doing a much better job of focusing on each of his shots and was quickly done to just the 8 ball, while I still have 5 balls to go. I went to more of a defensive strategy to ensure I was not going to give Mike an easy final shot. It was definitely frustrating him, as I had four straight shots that were more designed to put space and my balls between the cue ball and the 8-ball. Finally on the fourth strictly defensive shot, Mike felt he had a shot. He made an amazing shot to sink the 8-ball, but then we all watched as the cue ball slowly rolled into one of the other corner pockets. Mike was furious as he slammed his pool cue onto the table breaking off the tip. Finally, he looked up at me and congratulated me on my victory.

As Linda was putting her bra and top back on, she told us that the prize would be awarded in the master bedroom. When we got to the bedroom, the sheets were pulled down and there were two chairs set up facing the bed for Linda and Mike to watch me get my prize. Tanya climbed onto the bed and told me to come and get my prize as Linda started the stop watch.

Like Mike was the weekend before, I was slightly hesitant as I climbed onto the bed and moved over to Tanya. I too reached out slowly until I touched her left breast resulting in Tanya moaning softly. After that, it was a little easier to forget that my wife and Tanya's husband were sitting just 5 feet from me watching this. Her boobs were huge, so much squishier than Linda's firm breasts. I dropped my head to one of Tanya's erect nipples and was surprised to feel that it was getting even harder and bigger as I flicked my tongue around it. Over the next 10 minutes I was just enjoying playing with tits that were probably twice as big as I ever had before. About that time, Linda informed me that I had 8 minutes left and reminding me that there was lotion available if I needed it. I'm sure it was probably just that I was really into the tit mauling I was giving to Tanya to be able to pick up on what she was saying, until Mike chimed in that I needed to fuck those melons.

That brought me to my senses and I quickly removed my pants, grabbed the lotion and climbed on top of Tanya. As Tanya looked down at my erect cock, she said "mmm – not bad". If I was not so focused on lathering up my cock with lotion and plunging it between her huge tits, the "not bad" comment may have made me think or possibly be concerned what Mike was packing in his pants, but instead it did not even register. Since Tanya's breasts are so much bigger than Linda's, this titty-fuck was going to be totally different. As I lined up my cock, Tanya pushed her boobs together allowing me to place my hands on the head board as I moved back and forth. When I fuck Linda's tits, I can still always see a good portion of my cock. That was definitely not the case with my cock between Tanya's melons. Her tits completely enveloped my cock as I kept thrusting back and forth. Within a few minutes, I knew I was about to explode and I made eye contact with Tanya. She whispered the words "shoot it in my mouth", which caused me burst as a stream of cum shot from my cock, some if it landing on Tanya's lips. She licked her lips and winked at me as she whispered "thank you".

I was clearly totally lost in the moment as it startled me when Linda said I had two minutes left. With that, I dropped my mouth back onto Tanya's breasts and gently kissed what had just brought me such pleasure. As I climbed off the bed, both of the girls hinted that we had better rest up for the next competition, as I put my clothes on and Tanya headed to their shower. Linda and I left shortly after that and similar to the previous week, Linda grabbed my cock and said that she hoped I had another load for her when we get home.

As I was fucking Linda that night, she asked me if I enjoyed getting to fuck Tanya's boobs. I admitted that it was great, but probably mostly because it was different. She smiled at me and said that's exactly what she thought about Mike groping her that made it very erotic, but it's not what she would want every night, as she reached down and gently grabbed my sack as I was plunging into her. Sunday came and went with no further mention of the previous day's activities or what we had in store for us this next weekend.

Mike was waiting at my desk when I arrived on Monday. He gave me a big man hug and apologized for getting upset when he lost at pool, but he had just really wanted to get his hands on Linda's bare breasts after she had them on display for 20 or so minutes while we were playing our game of pool. He added that he got really turned on watching me fuck his wife's tits and that the minute Linda and I had left, he joined Tanya in the shower and "did her good". We asked each other if we had any idea about what the girls' hint of "rest up" meant for this coming week's competition. Neither of us did. Mike asked one last time if we wanted to agree to each win one of the next couple of week's competitions. I told him that I would never have imagined getting to do what I had done on Saturday when this first started, so I was for just having us try to win each week and whatever happens would happen. He was fine with that and left for his cube.

Today's email did not arrive as early as the two previous weeks, as I'm sure the girls were trying to build suspense. Finally, shortly after lunch, we received: "The Competition – Week 3". When I opened it, it read as follows: "More Cream May Lead to a Scream – Jerk off into a cup to see who can produce the most cream. The winner will get to give a 30 minute sensual massage to the loser's wife to try to make her scream. Fingers and tongues are definitely allowed. Good luck!"

I was surprised and a little relieved when Mike did not immediately come over to my cube when he received it. He did however send me a text message on my phone that read "This week you WILL lose", with an "R"-rated emoji of a guy stroking his long cock. When I returned home from work, Linda was running some errands, so it gave me a chance to do some internet research on increasing the amount of cum I could produce. Various sites had unproven techniques to try, but the most consistent suggestion was to hold off from shooting a load for a few days. So, I decided that I would resist the urge to fuck Linda the rest of the week, to give me the best chance to fill my cup fuller with cum. It was difficult the next few nights as Linda seemed more than willing a couple of times, but I resisted the urge and just said I was tired, due to a special project at work.

When Saturday finally came, I felt like I was ready to burst since it had been a week since I had shot a load. Fortunately, since the get-together was going to be at our house, I had to help straighten things up and get everything I needed to do a cook-out, so it was a nice distraction to take my mind off my need to cum. When Tanya and Mike arrived, the girls again did their overview of what would be occurring. After dinner they indicated that we would just enjoy each other's company while playing a board game and having a few drinks. Then, each wife would go with her husband into one of the two designated jerk-off rooms and help in whatever way she could to get her husband off and shoot his load into the cup they provided within a fifteen minute time limit. The amounts in the cups would be compared and the winner would be awarded his prize in the master bedroom.

After some great steaks and what seemed like the longest game in the history of Trivial Pursuit, it was finally time. Linda and I went into our den, while Tanya and Mike went into an extra bedroom we had. Linda wanted to help do whatever she could, but I wanted to make sure I got every drop into the cup, including any pre-cum, so as she moved to my cock to give me one of her incredible blow jobs, I asked her to just work the shaft and balls. She must have understood what I was thinking as she began to work her magic right away. I reached down and pulled up her top, so I could work on her amazing breasts as she was giving me head. It did not take long for the pressure to build up and I knew I was getting close. I grabbed the cup just as Linda dropped her mouth to my balls and began sucking and giving them a tongue massage. Within seconds I was shooting at least 5 bursts of cum. I then continued to milk my softening cock to ensure that any last drop would drip into the cup. I had never filled a cup before with cum, but felt like I did a good job. Since we still had a few minutes left, Linda and I passionately kissed while each of us ran our hands across each other's body. When we finished, she smiled and said she wished that we could just go to our bedroom and fuck, but that we'd need to wait. As she swirled my cup of cum, she said that she thoughts it looks like a ton so she was sure I would win. I asked if that was ok and she just responded that it was fine, but she's so horny that she would not mind it if Mike won either.

As Tanya said time was up and both couples emerged from their rooms, I was shocked to see the amount of cum Mike had produced. It had to easily be twice what I had. Mike pumped his fist in the air as he celebrated his victory. Tanya congratulated Mike and told us to wait with her while Linda went to prepare the prize. After a few minutes Tanya told Mike and I to follow her into our master bedroom. There, Linda was lying face-down on our bed wearing only a pair of thong underwear. As Tanya and I sat in the chairs that were placed facing the bed, she started the stop watch and told Mike he could begin.

This time there was no hesitation as he jumped onto the bed. As he began to remove his shirt, Tanya informed him that all of his clothes must remain on and that he could only use his hands, mouth and tongue for this full body massage. He shrugged his shoulders, pulled his shirt back down and immediately grabbed Linda's ass. When Tanya told him that most massages start on the upper back, he replied "to hell with that, I only have 30 minutes to make her scream and I intend to do it". Mike continued to grab and squeeze Linda's sexy ass. Each of his big hands almost covered an entire ass cheek. He then began to rub his hands up the insides of her legs clearly brushing his fingers over her panty-covered pussy. As he was doing that, he gently spread her thighs further apart until he had room to rub his index finger across her pussy. He then brought his finger up to his face, commented that "this kitty is already wet" and then sucked on his finger briefly before moving his hands back down to work on her ass. I was amazed at how hard my cock was in my pants and it was obvious that Tanya was enjoying the action as well as her breathing was picking up.

When Tanya informed Mike that he had 20 minutes left he playfully slapped Linda's ass and to asked her to roll over. When she rolled over and her perfect breasts came into view Mike said "damn I love those titties". With that Mike reached down and grabbed onto each of her breasts in his big hands. He massaged her breasts briefly until he shifted his hands and began rubbing her nipples between his thumb and index fingers. When he was satisfied that he had her nipples nice and hard he lowered his mouth onto her left breast. As he began to swirl his tongue around her nipple, Linda let out a soft moan. Mike continued his assault on Linda's breasts for the next 5 to 10 minutes as he alternated between breasts by squeezing, licking and sucking on them until they were beet red. Although, there were some moans coming from Linda, there were also times when it was more of a whimper, as if she was in some level of discomfort from the mauling that Mike was doing on her breasts. When Tanya mentioned to Mike that he had 10 minutes left he gave each of Linda's breasts a quick kiss and said now he needed to work on her kitty.

As he backed off of her, he reached down to adjust his pants due to his hard-on. I was stunned as it looked like he was adjusting a can of tennis balls. I looked over at Tanya and she nodded and whispered to me "he's huge". Rather than taking off Linda's panties or moving them to the side Mike just ripped them off in a quick movement. As he placed her panties into his pocket, he commented that he loved her shaved pussy. Even from where Tanya and I were sitting, it was obvious that Linda was very aroused as her pussy lips were engorged and clearly very moist. Mike wasted little time in dropping his mouth onto Linda's pussy. He moved his tongue up and down Linda's engorged pussy lips multiple times before finally plunging his tongue in causing Linda to moan loudly. He momentarily turned his head toward Tanya and I just long enough to say "this babe has an amazing pussy and I'm definitely going to make her scream".

Mike then pushed her legs further apart giving him even more room to work. He began rubbing his index finger across her damp pussy lips until it was shining with the moisture of her pussy lips. As he inserted his first finger into her, you could see that she was trying to resist grinding against it. As Mike inserted a second finger and commented "damn, she is tight", it dawned on me that with the thickness of his fingers that two of his fingers was probably about the girth of my cock. Mike continued to fuck Linda with those two fingers while rubbing her breast with his free hand. When Tanya mentioned that he only had three minutes left, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy, spit on a third finger and positioned the three fingers for entry into her pussy. As he began to push them in, he was definitely getting resistance due to their combined girth, so he spit on Linda's pussy and resumed licking across her pussy lips. When he was comfortable that she was ready, he repositioned his fingers and began to work them into her tight pussy. When he finally got them past his middle knuckle, Linda let out a loud moan.

For the next few minutes, Mike used his three fingers to assault her pussy in and out. Although I had never seen Linda do this in all or our years of fucking, she lowered her hand and fingered her clit for extra stimulation. As time was winding down and Linda was clearly approaching an orgasm, I whispered to Mike to swirl his tongue around one of her nipples. He shifted his head up to her right breast, while continuing to plunge in and out of her pussy with his three fat fingers. As soon as his tongue touched her nipple, she immediately began to thrash around as she was on the verge of an orgasm. Linda grinded her pussy into Mike's hand one last time as she screamed out and orgasmed. Mike pulled his fingers out of her pussy and backed his head away from her breast as he looked down across the body of my wife, who he had just brought to an intense orgasm. Linda softly thanked him and said good night to our friends as she went into our master bathroom to clean up. Mike was all smiles as he got off the bed and gave me a fist bump. As Mike went to use one of our other bathrooms, Tanya gave me a quick hug and said that she hopes I win next week as she winked at me.