The Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mike and Tanya left, I returned to our bedroom just as Linda was getting out of the shower. She dried off, put a robe on and then joined me in our bedroom. I could tell something was on her mind, so I asked if she was ok. She admitted that allowing Mike to do that to her, was far more uncomfortable than she thought. When she realized that I had lost the sperm contest, she was a bit excited, but then having to lay on the bed in front of all of us while he mauled her naked body was much more uncomfortable than she thought it would be. I commented that it at least looked like she had a nice orgasm. She laughed and said it wasn't bad, but that he was horrible at oral sex and if she had not been fingering herself, there is no way that she would have orgasmed. After I gave her a big hug and kiss, she backed away a few steps before untying her robe and letting it fall to the floor. Linda then winked at me as she said that even though each of us had orgasmed tonight (me in the cup and her with orally-challenged Mike), that she thought it was time for some real fun, but asked me to be gentle on her breasts because they were very tender since he was so rough.

Both of us woke up late on Sunday morning, due to our extended "real fun" fucking session. I was concerned whether Linda still wanted to continue with the competition, based on how uncomfortable she had been the previous night. I asked her if she wanted to end it and she finally said that she was ok continuing as long as I was. She shared that at least in the next two prizes, she would not be the only naked if I lost, but she added that she would not at all be upset if I won one or both of the next competitions. I told her I had every intent to and we dropped the subject.

I was not at all surprised to see Mike sitting in my cube when I arrived for work on Monday, with what looked like that same smile that he had on his face when he left my house on Saturday night. He told me that Linda's body is just heavenly and that he could have spent hours just sucking on her tits. He then joked with me that she will probably never accept oral sex from me again after he pleasured her so well. I was about to tell him that her review on his oral capabilities were pretty bad, but decided to just laugh and play along. Mike went on to say that her pussy was surprisingly tight and that if he wins the grand prize that she was truly going to be in for a treat. I again laughed and said that we would not have to worry about that because it was going to be Tanya getting the treat after I win the grand prize. As he left my cube chuckling, I'm sure both of us were just thinking about when we'd be receiving our next email.

This week, the girls decided to send it early, as it arrived shortly before 9 o'clock. It said: "The Competition – Week 4". When I opened it, it read as follows: "No Pain, No Gain – Think you are tough – how many ball slaps can you take? The winner will receive a blow job with a very happy ending. Good luck!"

The next email I received was an invitation from Mike to go out to lunch. I eagerly accepted it, as I was curious if he knew more about what they meant by ball slaps. After a hectic remainder of the morning, I was glad to be able to head out to lunch with Mike. I asked him if he had any idea what the competition would be and he said that he and Tanya are sometimes a little rough in their foreplay and slapping his balls is one of the things she has done to him before when they'd role play with him being a prisoner and her being a nasty guard. When I asked him how hard she slaps, he said he'd rather smash his finger in a car door. He continued to say that she had never done it to him more than a few times at once, but that even those few slaps would bring a tear to his eyes and leave him with tender balls for a week.

After our food arrived, Mike asked me if Linda was good giving blow jobs. I explained to him that I had only had one from another girl many years ago, so I did not have a lot to compare to, but that I thought Linda was incredible. When I asked him the same question about Tanya, he just said she's "awful" and that she really doesn't like to do it and when he gets her to, she's does not have a clue what to do. He then laughed and said that if I end up winning, not only will I have sore balls for a week, but I'll be rewarded with the worst blow job ever. He added that he had never been able to cum from just her giving him a blow job. As the talk shifted to sports, I was wondering if he was really being honest about how painful the ball slaps were and Tanya's inability to give blow jobs, or if he was just trying to get in my head to give him a better chance at the competition. Either way, I was determined to win this next competition.

When I arrived home, Linda asked what I thought about the email. I told her that I was a little nervous about the ball slapping, but that I'd be ready to go. She offered to practice with me, but was concerned my balls would then be more tender for the actual competition. The fact that she mentioned this started to really get me thinking about it. I told her I would be fine and left it at that. The next morning as I was getting ready for work I decided to give myself a little test. I slapped my nuts in what I thought was a moderately hard slap and I winced in pain. There was no way I was going to be able to take many slaps if it was anything that. The only silver lining would be that I'd then at least get a blow job, although if Mike were telling the truth it would probably not be worth it. I tried to focus on other things during the rest of the week, as every time I thought about the competition, my balls ached and felt like they wanted to climb up into my body. Then I started to think about the possibility of watching Linda suck Mike's cock. We had often fantasized about me fucking her while she was blowing someone else and here was a chance for me to see her do that. I finally decided to just see how the competition would work and then decide from there knowing that either way it would be ok.

Saturday came quicker than I had hoped this week and I was nervous as I dressed prior to heading over to Mike and Tanya's place. Linda seemed to be very relaxed, as I'm sure knowing that she would not be having to get naked made her more comfortable. When we arrived, the ladies gave Mike and I a recap of what to expect. After dinner, we'd play some board games before the competition would begin. They informed us that we would have to strip down to our underpants and then each wife would take their husband to a room on the opposite ends of the house. The husband would need to spread his legs to allow a clear shot to his balls. The wife would then slap him in the balls and continue until he said stop. They demonstrated on our arms how hard the slap would be and it was much harder than I wanted my balls slapped. I tried to play it off and said that's not so hard. Tanya said that after 15 minutes, we'd return to the living room to see who had received the most slaps and he'd be declared the winner. When I asked what happens if you have not said stop by the time 15 minutes is up, then Tanya said "you'd probably be the winner" and Mike gave me a nervous look.

When the time came, Linda and I went to the designated room. As she closed the door expecting me to drop my pants, I just said "stop". She looked at me surprised and I told her that I was doing this for three reasons. The first was that I'm a wimp and do not want to be slapped in the nuts. The second is that the idea of Tanya blowing me does not excite me at all. And lastly, that we have fantasized many times about her sucking on another guy's cock while I fucked her. So, I told her this is your chance and I'll just fuck you when we get back to the house. I told her from the outline I had seen in Mike's pants the past weekend, that I'm guessing he is very large. She smiled and said she'd be looking forward to me fucking her and more while she was giving him his prize. We made-out until we heard the kitchen timer go off indicating that the time was up.

As we walked back into the Living Room, it was obvious that Mike was in serious discomfort as he was walking a bit bow-legged and sat down gingerly on the couch. Tanya reported that Mike had taken six hard slaps to his nut sack and asked Linda for my total. Linda covered for me being a wimp and said that I had stopped after two. Mike was happy as he put his fist in the air, but clearly upset that he had taken more slaps than he needed to for the prize. Tanya then directed Mike to their master bedroom to get his prize. As Mike began waddling to their bedroom with Linda following him, Tanya stopped me and said that she had slapped him really hard in hopes he'd stop early and that I would win. I shrugged my shoulders and told her thanks anyways.

Mike was already laying on the bed as Tanya and I sat in our observer chairs. As Linda was climbing onto the bed, Tanya explained to Mike that all he could do is lay there and Linda would be responsible for bringing his sore balls and cock back to life and giving him a blow job until he shot his load. Mike grinned and told Tanya and I to get comfortable as he was going to make this last since there was no time limit. Linda grabbed the waist band of the sweat pants Mike had put on after his ball slapping and slowly pulled them down. When she glanced and saw the size of the bulge in his underwear, I saw her smile a bit and lick her lips. Once she had pulled his sweatpants off, she quickly moved back to his underpants with the very large bulge. As she started running her fingers across it, you could see the bulge growing as Mike commanded "take it babe, it's all yours".

Linda pulled the waistband of his underwear down exposing the largest cock I had ever seen in person and it was still growing. Like the rest of Mike's body, his cock was big and thick. Although he was still not completely hard, he easily doubled the thickness of my cock and was probably at least an inch or two longer than my six inches. Linda stared at Mike's hardening cock for a what seemed like a few minutes before looking down and seeing his still bright red ball sack. She pointed it out and commented to Tanya that she had really slapped him hard. Tanya nodded her head and Mike replied that it need some attention to heal.

Linda responded "then attention it shall get" as she gently cupped his balls with her left hand as her right hand slowly stroked the length of his huge cock. She seemed mesmerized by the length and especially the girth as she continued to slowly slide her cock back and forth across it. She attempted to circle his entire cock with her hand and then pulled back to show me the gap that was between the tip of her index finger and thumb. It was at least two inches, if not three. That was compared to my cock, which Linda can touch the tip of her fingers together when she wraps her hand around it. Linda asked Tanya if she had any lubricant or lotion she could use. Mike protested, but Tanya said there was no rule on what could or could not be used, as she walked into their bathroom to retrieve a container of lotion.

Sensing his cock was now as big as it was going to get, Linda slowly dropped her head down to the tip of his monster cock. She started by gently swirling her tongue around his cock head, making sure not to miss a single spot. Then she began to lick her way down his shaft, teasing and tantalizing his cock with her talented tongue. Once she reached the base of his huge cock, she looked at Tanya and I and said "wow". She moved her head back to the tip and opened her mouth as wide as possible before inserting his cock head into her mouth. It was only in to just below the mushroom head, but I knew that was enough for Linda to be working the magic she does with her tongue by swirling around it as she sucks on it. Linda did this for a few minutes while gently massaging his aching balls with her hands. It was obvious that Mike was enjoying Linda's talents, as his breathing picked up, but he still had his eyes wide open so he could watch her perform her magic.

As Linda continued with this approach, Mike told her that she was amazing and that he wished his wife had half her talents. He then added that her jaw was going to be very sore when she was through though, as he intended to make this last a long time. Tanya looked at me and mouthed the words "he's a prick" and I just nodded my head in agreement. Linda moved her hands up from his balls and began rubbing them up and down the length of his cock. Between, the thickness, the large protruding veins and the generally rough-looking skin, it was making it difficult for her to get any consistent movement. Linda pulled her mouth and hands from his cock as she sat up on the bed and grabbed the lotion. She applied a lot of lotion to his shaft as she began stroking him with both hands. She was able to get into a much better rhythm with the lotion and Mike's breath was definitely picking up. Linda had a really nice rhythm going for at least five minutes as she dropped her head back to his cock head. She shortened her strokes going back and forth over the lower two-thirds of his mammoth cock. As she put her mouth back around the top of his cock and began her tongue attack on the underside of his tip, Mike closed his eyes, pushed his head back into the pillow and told Linda "you are such a good cock sucking slut, but you need to slow down because I don't want to shoot my load yet".

But Linda had other things in mind as she quickly moved her mouth from his cock head to his aching balls. At first Mike grimaced a bit as they were still tender, but when Linda sucked one into her mouth and applied her tongue action to his nut, it was too much as Mike screamed out "shit, here it comes", as he shot multiple streams of thick cum from his cock onto his upper chest. Linda released his ball from her mouth and stroked his cock a few last times to get one more short burst of cum. Although he had a lot of cum in his cup for the cum filling competition, it looked as if the amount on his chest would have easily filled that cup to the brim. Mike just laid on his bed recovering from his orgasm, as Tanya, Linda and I left the room. Tanya gave us each a hug, apologized for some of Mike's comments and we said our good nights. As was the case with each of the previous week's competitions, as soon as Linda and I got home we fucked long and hard.

On Sunday morning over breakfast, Linda looked at me and said that I really needed to win the last competition. She was very serious, as she explained that he was way too big and that she was very worried how much it would hurt if he fucked her. I told her that I honestly had no desire to fuck Tanya either and asked if we could just call the last week off. She said that she had committed to Tanya that she'd go through all five weeks once we had gone past the first two competitions. I asked her what the final competition would entail and Linda said they had not decided yet, but the intent was that the prize winner could do whatever he wanted with a time limit of a couple hours. So, Linda was very concerned that if I lost, Mike would definitely want to fuck her, probably have him give him another blow job and maybe even fuck her ass, which certainly would not fit his cock into it without tearing. I told her that if they at least cut the time limit down it might keep it to one activity. She again said the best thing would just be for me to win. I said sure, but I don't want to fuck or go down on Tanya, because I just not attracted to her in that way. She asked me if I enjoyed the titty-fuck and I admitted that it was great. So, she suggested that I just choose that activity, but the key was going to still be that I needed to win whatever the competition ended up being.

Later that afternoon, the ladies were actually getting together for a little bit of shopping and to finalize their plans, so Linda promised me that she would give me additional details when she got back. When Linda returned from her shopping trip with Tanya, she seemed to be in a little better mood. She said that they had decided that the winning husband would get to do whatever he wanted to the other wife, but that there would be a time limit based on the results of the competition. When I pressed her for more information, she said she would not share anything else with me and that I just needed to focus on winning the challenge or at least making it very close, so Mike's time with her would be limited.

When I arrived at work on Monday, I was surprised that Mike was not already sitting in my cube, but I received a text message a few minutes later from him indicating that he would be in a little later due to an appointment he had, but that we must plan to meet for lunch. So, I did my best to focus on work-related matters while waiting for the final email. Mike called me right around lunch time and said he had just finished his appointment and he'd pick me up outside our office so we could get lunch. When I left to meet him, we had still not received the email yet. On the drive to the restaurant, Mike mentioned that Tanya said they would delay the email going out until the afternoon, so we'd both be able to see it at the same time, since he had his appointment all morning.

As soon as we sat down at our table, Mike started talking about how amazing Linda was at giving head. I smiled and nodded in agreement. We talked about how much fun the past four weeks had been and how awesome our wives were for coming up with the idea. I decided to use the chance as we were both talking about how much fun it had been to see if he'd be willing to have an understanding about the fifth week's prize. He asked what I had in mind and I told him that after seeing the size of his cock, that I'm worried that Linda could even take it. He looked at me and said I can't possibly be asking him to pass up the chance to fuck her tight little body if he wins. I told him I was ok with her pussy, but there's no way her ass or even her mouth could take any more than it already had. He looked relieved and said he totally understood and knows that he's way too big for her ass and that he'd be fine with her just going down on him like she had on Saturday night. I asked if he wanted to set any rules for me with Tanya and he just laughed saying that he had no intention of losing, but that if I did win that I could do anything I wanted to her. We shook hands in agreement and finished our lunch before returning to work.

It was almost 4 in the afternoon when the email finally arrived. It said: "The Competition – Week 5". When I opened it, it read as follows: "Grand Prize – Risk More, Win More – Game of Farkle to decide Grand Prize Winner – The more points you win by, the longer you get to enjoy your reward. Good luck!"

I was pleasantly surprised that I did not hear from Mike for the next couple of hours before I left work. As I was driving home I was thinking about the agreement that I had reached with Mike. I debated about whether or not I should tell Linda that he agreed that he could not fuck her ass if he won. As I was thinking about it, I could not get the thought of him working his huge cock into her tight pussy out of my mind. By the time I got home, my cock was throbbing from thinking about seeing Mike's cock slide in and out of her pussy.

In case you did not know, Farkle is a game played with dice. Without going into all of the rules and ways to get points, although there is a large element of luck in the rolling of the dice, there is definitely an element of strategy as well. There are times in the game where you will need do decide to stop on your turn and take the points you've gotten, or risk that turn's points and continue rolling. So, at least as a final competition, neither of us would have a significant advantage.