The Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week, I had to travel to another one of our offices to meet with my team members located there, so it was actually a nice break, especially since I would not be seeing Mike for the rest of the work week. Mike was a good friend, but the constant pop-ins to my cube the past month definitely made it more difficult to concentrate on work. Since I was out of town for a few days, other than the nightly check-in with Linda, we really did not have a great deal of time to discuss any nervousness that either of us was having about the fifth and final competition. It also gave me a lot of time to think about the possibilities. On one hand, getting to see Mike plunge his mammoth cock into Linda's tight pussy would be very hot. On the other hand, the more I was thinking about the possibility of fucking Tanya and her big tits, the more I started to really want to win. I was coming to the conclusion that either way, I was going to be in for a very erotic night.

On Saturday morning, I was feeling great, much less anxious than any of the previous 4 weeks. I had come up with the strategy that I would go into the big game of Farkle doing what made the most sense from an odds perspective. In other words, I was not going to be taking crazy risks and come away with nothing, yet at the same time I was going to be aggressive if the odds were in my favor. My hunch was that Mike would be playing very aggressively and more likely taking chances. I figured I could adjust my strategy once the game got started depending on how it was going. The good news is that most games of Farkle take 10-15 turns, unless someone just has an incredible streak of luck with the dice.

Since this final competition was back at our house, I spent most of the day cleaning the house with Linda and figuring out what I'd be cooking before the big event. I could sense that Linda was anxious, but thought that each of us keeping busy would be better than re-hashing her concerns. I knew in my mind that I had every intent to win, or at the very least ensure it was a close game.

Mike and Tanya arrived right on time and we welcomed them into our Living Room. Once Mike and I were seated, Tanya and Linda went through what would be happening. They explained that since the prize for the winner of this competition could take multiple hours, that we would go right into the competition immediately after completing dinner. Tanya then pulled out a chart that they had drawn on a sheet of paper. She went on to say that it would be a normal game of Farkle to 10,000 points, but the one twist is that it could end in a tie, which would cause the winner to be decided by a coin flip. On the chart it showed the amount of prize time the winner would receive based on how much he won by. If the winner won by less than 1000 points, or by the coin flip, he would get 1 hour. If he won by between 1000 and 3000 points, he would get two hours. The highest level they had was 5 hours that the winner could choose to split over 2 nights. So, I at least knew that I needed to be within 1000 points at games end. The challenge is that with Farkle, players can score 1500 or more points on a single roll and you don't have to stop at 10,000, as you can risk it and go higher.

During dinner, I noticed that Mike was really checking out Linda whenever he was able to, and to be honest I found myself sneaking peaks of Tanya's wonderful cleavage and her shorts-covered ass too. It's not that the wives were wearing anything different than what they normally would, but the sex in the air definitely had Mike and me hornier than normal. Dinner was fine, although I'm surprised that Mike and I did not get sick based on how fast we wolfed the food down. The girls, on the other hand, took their time to enjoy and chew the food. The one positive of that is that it allowed each of us to consume a little more alcohol and reduce everyone's nerves a bit. Once we had cleaned everything up, it was time for the fifth and final competition.

Without going into the details of each roll, as I expected would be the case, Mike gambled to try to get as much time as possible with Linda and for a while even looked like he could get the highest level, but his crazy luck during the first several rolls turned around and I was able to climb back into the game. In the end though, Mike still won by a 250 points, so he was all smiles as he stared at his prize. I was more upset than I thought I'd be, even though the thought of seeing him stretch out Linda's pussy was a huge turn-on. I reached across the table and congratulated him, as Tanya announced that we all needed to move to the master bedroom. Mike practically bounced to our bedroom as Linda looked at me with a concerned look on her face and I whispered back to her; "Don't worry. You'll be alright. Try to just enjoy it". She smiled a bit, but I could tell she was genuinely nervous.

When we were all in the room, Tanya informed Mike that he was going to start the clock, so he'd just need to direct Linda on what he wanted. As Tanya and I sat in our observer chairs, Mike told Linda that he'd like her to put on some music and do a slow strip-tease to remove her clothes. Tanya started the stop watch as Linda put on some music. Mike sat on the side of the bed as Linda began to sway back and forth seductively. Linda has danced since she was a little girl, so she is definitely a very talented dancer and has performed a striptease for me on a number of occasions. The first article of clothing that Linda removed was her tank top, revealing one of her sexy lace bras beneath it. As she continued to slowly sway and turn her body, she slowly began to push down her shorts. Mike's eyes were glued to her as she was swaying seductively now with just her lace bra and matching thong panties. By her taking her time with her slow movements, she was eating into his hour of time, which I'm sure was intentional. When she was ready to remove the bra, she undid the clasp in the back while facing Mike and holding her bra in place and then turned to face Tanya and I, as she let the bra drop to the floor and giving us the first view of her magnificent breasts. As she slowly sashayed back around in front of Mike, he commented again that she has amazing breasts. Linda continued dancing a few minutes before slowly starting to lower her panties. When her panties finally hit the floor, Mike had her sway for a few more minutes while turning around, so he could get a view of her naked ass as she swayed back and forth.

As she finished dancing, Mike asked her to lay on the bed as he began to remove his clothes. Once Mike was naked, he climbed onto the bed and immediately went for Linda's tits. He slowly massaged them as he stared down at the rest of her naked body. He removed one of his hands as he lowered his mouth onto her right breast. He was much gentler on her breasts and nipples than he had been a few weeks earlier, seemingly trying to get her very aroused. After almost 15 minutes of just working on her breasts, he licked and kissed his way down across her stomach to her pussy. He gave it a few licks before beginning to rub her pussy lips with his finger as he spread her legs wider. As I was adjusting the hard-on that was raging in my pants, I noticed that Tanya was rubbing her crotch through her shorts as her breathing was becoming deeper while watching the action in front of us. As Tanya's breaths were picking up, her huge tits seemed to be begging to be let out of the tank top that she was wearing.

Mike then lowered his head back onto Linda's pussy while he moved his hands up to massage her breasts and roll her nipples between is fingers. Mike appeared to be alternating between licking the length of her pussy lips, plunging his tongue deep into her pussy and then sucking on her pussy lips. The sucking was acting as a vacuum would, which was bringing more blood to the area and definitely increasing the sensitivity. As he continued his oral attack on Linda's pussy, while massaging her breasts with his hands, it was definitely having a positive effect on Linda, as she moaned slightly and the area between her boobs and neck was flush. Mike must have been pleased with the progress he was making, as he picked up his head and turned it towards Tanya and me to whisper that she was almost ready. When he noticed that Tanya had moved her fingers under her shorts and was rubbing her pussy, he told us that he was fine if we wanted to have some fun too. I figured he had just meant that we could masturbate, so I was surprised when I suddenly felt Tanya's free hand massaging my crotch. When I looked at Tanya with a questioning look, she whispered "don't you want to fuck me?" I nodded that I did, so she moved over to the bed and asked Linda and Mike if it was ok for me to fuck her while we watched. Mike said "absolutely" and Linda softly said "yes" while she was just about to moan again.

With that, Tanya quickly removed her clothes and helped me out of mine as I stood up. Tanya stayed on her knees and was rubbing my cock as I continued to watch Mike working on Linda. Tanya licked my cock a few times until I pulled her up and gently pushed her back in her chair. I dropped to my knees and went to work on Tanya's mammoth breasts. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Mike had sat up and was starting to finger fuck Linda. When he had two fingers deep in her pussy, he commented that she is so tight and grabbed some lubricant that he brought with him from his pants pocket. He squirted some on Linda's pussy as he began to work his third finger into her. Linda was now moaning with each thrust of his fingers. Mike pulled out his fingers and momentarily moved his mouth to Linda's breasts and began sucking and massaging in a much rougher fashion. Tanya pushed my head away from her breasts and mouthed "please fuck me".

I watched as Tanya moved to the edge of the bed and climbed onto it with her ass facing me and her head just a foot away from Linda's pussy. As I moved up behind her, Mike sat up and rubbed the lubricant over his huge cock. I watched as he slapped his cock down across Linda's pussy lips, causing her to whimper and open her eyes that had been closed for the past several moments. Linda propped her head on another pillow to give her a view of what Mike was doing. Mike slowly dragged his cock down her pussy lips until it was lined up at her hole. Tanya reached down between her legs and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. I stayed still as Tanya made some movements with her hips as we both watched to see Mike's next move. As he was ready, he told Linda "this is probably going to hurt, but you are going to love this slut". With that he slowly tried pushing the head of his mammoth cock into her tight pussy. Mike took his time pushing in a little way and pulling back out gradually making progress. When his mushroom head finally got past the initial wall of tissue, Linda let out a loud moan. Mike continued pulling it out and then back in.

Seeing what looked like a small log attempting to get into my wife's pussy had me rock hard, as I started to slowly fuck Tanya from behind. Mike continued slowly making progress while he was massaging her left breast with one of his hands. After Mike had gotten about half of his cock in her, he looked at me and said "It's time. Get ready". With that he slapped Linda's left breast, while he plunged his full cock deep in her. It was tough to tell whether the scream Linda made was more moan or more crying. As he pulled his cock back out, he grabbed both of her breasts as he begin to plunge deep in her pussy. I was now also plunging my cock into Tanya and grabbed her hips to go as deep into her as I could. I fucked Tanya as hard and deep as I could over the next five minutes while watching Mike abuse Linda's pussy with his pussy-destroying cock. It did not take me much longer before I was shooting my load into Tanya's pussy. Mike was also on the brink of cumming, as his breathing picked up and he slammed into Linda with hard moments until he finally stayed deep within her while filling her up with his sperm.

As Mike backed out of Linda, he commented "that tight pussy was one hell of a great fuck" and he asked to use our shower. I pulled my cock out of Tanya as I looked at the huge opening in Linda's pussy and the large amounts of sperm spilling out of it. The three of us just caught our breaths a bit while Mike was showering. After Tanya did a quick clean-up, her and Mike left our house completing our five week competition, with I'm sure all of us wondering what our next date night would be like.

When I returned to our bedroom, Linda was still lying on the bed. I sat down on the bed beside her and asked if she was ok. She said "yes, but that it hurt so bad that she really couldn't enjoy it". She reached for my cock and told me that I had the perfect size for her pussy. Then she looked into my eyes and asked if I minded if we took tonight off, as her pussy and breasts were very sore. I nodded and told her I loved her.