The Complete Adventures of Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
172 Followers

Quinn's face was now beet red, she could not accept this humiliation as her end. Once people found out who she was, her capture would be in every publication throughout the Empire. Quinn's name would go down in historic infamy not as a competent and feared pirate, but as a broken and humiliated woman, she would be a punchline for all of history. Quinn was now in a panic. Quinn ran harder, pushing over barrels and boxes to slow down those who pursued her, Quinn could feel her ass jiggle as she ran. She must have been such a sight to behold.

Quinn's only choice would be to run into the most crowded area of the city, the nearby merchant's market, she might be able to lose the police in the crowded market. This was a calculated risk, as being captured in the market would magnify her humiliation. Quinn took a sharp turn towards the market. Quinn's breasts bounced again temporarily as she used her hands to knockdown merchant goods in the way of her trail. As the market became more crowded certain market goers started slapping Quinn on the ass as she passed them by. Horny men began chasing Quinn as well wanting to get more of a look at her naked backside as she ran. Quinn wanted to collapse in utter defeat and humiliation, but she continued to run.

Quinn knew the market better than most as her father sold exotic goods there when she was a child. Quinn knew of a secret underground hatch that led to an opium den from there a secret and reprehensible tunnel led to the red-light district. She only knew of the den because she curiously wandered down the hatch in her adolescence when she was supposed to be buying dried meat for her father. She found out about the tunnel to the red light district because she was temporarily kidnapped when in the den and dragged off to a brothel. Quinn was able to escape within minutes, but the experience was traumatic. Quinn for the first time in her life was happy she knew of the secret tunnel, she couldn't help but think destiny led her to the tunnel when she was a child, just so that she could use it now to escape.

Quinn knocked over a large stack of melons knocking over an officer and momentarily stopping the massive pursuit. Quinn slid down the hatch and darted through the underground den. As the naked Quinn ran trying to avoid the opium smokers on the ground, she knew this was only buying her minutes as the police did know about the den and were bribed to keep their mouths shut. Quinn heard only a mutter from the den boss as she immediately found the secret tunnel and ran through the narrow dark passage for what seemed like ages until she found the ladder leading to the red light district. Quinn emerged into a dark alleyway where she saw a fat rich merchant receiving fellatio from a prostitute.

"Sir, or madam, could you spare some clothing?"

Quinn spoke in a desperate voice. The man grunted, "Go away you harlot, can't you see I'm busy." Not in the mood for this kind of behavior Quinn chopped the man in the neck, knocking him out cold, she had learned this technique from a crew member and used it many times. Quinn reached into the man's pocket and gave the shocked prostitute a good sum of cash and told her to "go along" as she dressed in the merchant's fancy clothing. The clothing was baggy on her so her breasts didn't show much. Quinn put her hair up under the merchant's hat. Quinn hoped she looked enough like a man to get away to her next destination. Quinn calmly walked away from the now unclothed rich merchant.

Quinn did have one friend in Portsmouth, although she had yet to meet him. He was a friend of her brothers who had survived the war. His name was Jack Bellmont and he was a charismatic wealthy shipping merchant. Although Quinn had never seen him, her name was good enough for Bellmont to contact her through a middleman at the Pirate Cove, who bought import goods from her to smuggle into Portsmouth, and sold goods to Quinn so that she could take them to other cities along the coast. The the tariffs of the Kingdom of Admentium were often times oppressive, and made it impossible to do international business. Quinn nervously walked the busy streets hoping not to get noticed, her heart fluttered with tremendous anxiety as a few police officers stared into her eyes as she walked stoically towards Jack Bellmont's office.

***VI. Enter Jack Bellmont***

Quinn sheepishly walked up towards the receptionist at Jack's office, acutely aware of how silly her voice would sound once she spoke. Quinn quickly said to the receptionist "Tell Jack I need to see him it's Quinn, he'll see me, please do it." the receptionist could see the fear in Quinn's eyes and immediately told Quinn to walk into Jack's office.

There he was Jack Bellmont, a man with an immaculate nicely groomed gray beard. Although Jack was much too young for gray hair, it made him look distinguished beyond his years. Jack had a handsomeness and charisma not typical of your average Portsmouth merchant. Before speaking Jack got out of his seat and gave Quinn a hug and a kiss on the cheek, he immediately recognized her even with her strange attire. Quinn wondered how he knew it was her. He spoke fast and directly.

"My darling, you look awful, I suspect piracy isn't going well right now. I'll get you a drink."

Jack poured Quinn a drink of rum.

"This is what pirates like eh?"

Quinn smiled for the first time in days, she downed the glass of rum and started to speak. "I am in a desperate..."

"Don't speak you need a bath you smell horrible, get comfortable then we'll talk." interrupted Jack.

Jack escorted Quinn into his office bathroom, that contained a small tub.

"Look at this, I have water heated in a tank and pumped here from my office roof it is all thanks to your piracy! This bath is where I plan my business, a business you helped make profitable and I am SO sorry for not making the trip to Pirate Cove, to give one of my best suppliers a personal visit. You see I just can't risk being seen dealing with pirates I have a good reputation, I've seen some portraits of you, though, they are hung up on the courthouse walls, you are not one of their preferred pirates." Jack's receptionist ran the tub as Jack talked.

Quinn stripped right in front of Jack "I told you this is desperate, I must tell you my predicament immediately."

"Where is your modesty?" Jack said while smiling.

"I lost it running naked through the market! Now while I take a bath, you listen to my story it can't wait another second."

"This should be an interesting one," Jack said as he sat down to next to the tub on a stool.

As Jack heard Quinn's story he got more and more interested, he seemed very concerned, when Quinn was done and soaking in the tub Jack was pacing in his office frantically. When Quinn got out of the tub she knocked on the office door.

"Can I have some clothing?"

A hand reached in holding a full captain's uniform. Quinn put it on and looked into Jack's stand-up mirror. Quinn admired her newly restored dignity. Quinn walked out to see Jack sitting on his office chair holding a glass of scotch with his legs crossed.

"How do you feel about... making things right?"

Quinn smiled she knew this meant facing Charisma on the high seas, restoring her honor, taking her ship back and possibly getting her crew back as well. Jack began to speak.

"I suspect this is the work of one of my competitors. I've heard that a merchant from Bay City wants to take over my slice of the pie. He wanted a pirate on his payroll and he wanted to damage my business and I bet he most likely hired her. It is all my fault, you went though all of this because of me. I have a plan for you to get your ship and your crew back but in exchange, you're going to have to commit to piracy for at least a few more years. You've made me rich Quinn and I expect to stay rich."

Quinn smiled, "Of course, I'd do anything for my crew, for my ship."

"Now remember we have to smuggle you out of here, people in this town think you're a sailor castrating bitch. They'd arrest you on sight. I'll take you to a ship I have waiting for you on the outskirts of town at night. It's a good ship, fairly maneuverable, but it is just a merchant ship it has no cargo and no cannons. Still I want you to go near Pirate's Cove and just sit there, I want you to be a target for pirates. Let any pirate ship that isn't the "Madam Ambrose" to board attempt to reason with the pirates, explaining your lack of merchandise, if they don't get it I have a crew of ex-imperial navy mercenaries at your disposal. If "The Madam Ambrose" approaches go for an escape. Now this is the important part, you have to lead the "Madam Ambrose" on a chase, you need to make it to the Dead Man's End, you have to avoid cannon fire from the Madam Ambrose, they will attempt to hit your rutter or your sails to stop your ship." Dead Man's End was a long sea water filled canyon that stretched inland.

Quinn was smiling so wide she couldn't contain her joy.

"Bare with me this is very important. Once you are at the dead end at the very end of Dead Man's End, strand the ship, put up your white flag and allow Charisma to board your ship. When Charisma boards your ship you will need to hold her off, with what I have heard are your unparalleled cutlass skills. Until my merchant fleet is able to maneuver into the cove and surround them. They will have to accept defeat when they are overwhelmed. If you are successful you will get your ship back and wait at Pirate Cove, there I will meet you and take any prisoners or goods you are able to find. However you have to promise me that you will be at my whim as long as you captain a ship. I've heard you're thinking about calling it quits, there will be no quits for you!"

Quinn and Jack shook on the deal.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Jack said

"Forgot what?"

Jack pulled out a gleaming new cutlass for Quinn. Quinn nearly grabbed it from Jack. Quinn looked into the cutlass' gleam and saw a wicked vengeful smile slowly form on her face.

***VII. The Plan In Action(enf. mild spanking, public bondage)***

The beginning of the plan went off without a hitch and Quinn was able to sail near Pirate's Cove. Quinn hoped that Charisma would be the first to approach her, but she was not as lucky. Instead another rival "Captain Blacksword." approached. Quinn put up the white flag as she was told. Blacksword boarded the ship. Quinn stood with two mercenaries on the deck to greet him. Blacksword looked surprised.

"What is this? It can't be? Quinn Merchantile the "Pirate Queen." I head you have been dethroned. By that bitch Charisma!"

Sensing animosity from Blacksword about Charisma Quinn spoke up.

"I am here to get my ship back and my crew, you a pirate yourself. You know that Charisma has badly broken the code of pirates."

"Ah yes the often broken code of pirates, romantic as it is pointless! Chisma, she's arrogant and stupid, Its only a matter of time before she's captured and passed around amongst us like a whore."

"I must capture her! She is mine! You must understand!" replied Quinn, desperately.

"I understand, it is your ship that she has, it is your crew she has taken. But why should I let you, a fierce pirate yourself take back your ship and go back to pirating, the fewer pirates the more profit for me! I should kill you right here! You have no pirate ship and no crew so the code doesn't apply!"

"The four that betrayed me, the men that followed Charisma I will grant you them if you let me have Charisma!" Quinn said sternly

"To a male pirate, a beautiful toy like Charisma is worth 100 men, unless of course you're Fairbeard." Blacksword laughed and smiled as he put his hand on his cutlass about ready to give the signal to attack.

"Then sell them to Fairbeard for all I care!" Quinn retorted

"Hmmm, well I do owe Fairbeard a favor and he would like to add to his harem of men."

The two pirates shook hands. Quinn was satisfied, the thought of her treacherous dishonorable crew members being used as playthings for Fairbeard's twisted whims of fancy was satisfying.

After two days at sea finally the lookout spotted the "Madam Ambrose" and it was approaching fast. Quinn sprang into action, swiftly acting as all great captains do. Quinn ordered her small makeshift crew of mercenary sailors with great conviction and guided the ship to the destination. While navigating she avoided cannon fire like it was second nature. Quinn could almost hear the frustrated screams of Charisma as every attempt to ground the ship she was pursuing was failing. Quinn saw slowly feeling like her old self.

Finally, as Quinn approached the dead end of the Dead Man's End she stopped her ship and put up the white flag. Quinn and her small crew went below the deck. The mercenaries readied their guns and Quinn pulled out her cutlass ready for Charisma to board the ship. Quinn and the mercenaries spied silently through a crack in the floor boards. A wide plank laced with velvet was lowered and Charisma's crew quickly boarded. Then arrogantly Charisma walked forth across the plank with two of the men who betrayed Quinn. The men were holding the back of Charisma's large dress up so that it did not drag upon the ground. Charisma held a cutlass in one hand and a pistol in another. Charisma fired a gun in the air and said haughtily.

"Come out, come out wherever you are?"

The mercenaries and Quinn rushed out making as much noise as possible to startle the pirates. Charisma was the most startled of all and she immediately began reloading her pistol again as her crew became overwhelmed. Charisma could see a smiling Quinn walking through the chaos of battle as she fumbled trying to reload her pistol. Quinn smiled as the panicking Charisma dropped her pistol and crouched down to pick it up. Just as Charisma loaded her pistol Quinn swiftly hit it out of her hand with her cutlass and caught it with her free hand. The slovenly cook that had betrayed Quinn ran in front of Quinn to block the inevitable shooting of Charisma. Quinn paused and calmly shot the slovenly cook in the groin, he screamed in agony. Charisma tried to run, but in her horrified state, she stumbled. Quinn found herself hovering over the villain who betrayed her. The commotion of battle and the slovenly cook's screams, seemed to become background noise.

"Don't kill me please!!" was all Charisma say through her trembling terrified lips.

"Pick up your cutlass and fight me like a real woman!" Quinn said

Charisma was scared and was no match for Quinn with the cutlass. Charisma knew this, but she had no choice. Shaking Charisma slowly pulled herself to her feet and walked over to get her cutlass. Suddenly the deck of the ship seemed to become quiet. Charisma's crew was shackled, the slovenly cook who was shot in the groin was gagged and shackled, his moans of pain muffled. All eyes were on the two women, Quinn confidently holding her sword, Carisma crouched and shaking.

As the swords clashed Quinn played with Charisma, easily parrying Charisma's pathetic attempts to attack. Once Quinn was assured everyone was looking she cut open Charisma's dress right down the center, Charisma let out a horrified gasp and covered herself as she looked down to see both of her bare breasts publically exposed.

At this point, Jack's fleet arrived and boarded the "Madam Ambrose." This is what Quinn was waiting for, she wanted to make Charisma's defeat as public as possible, and now five fold as many eyes were on the fight. Charisma was trying pathetically to hold her dress up while flailing his cutlass at Quinn and retreating. Then in an act of desperation Charisma lunged forward. Quinn sidestepped and cut the entire backing of Charisma's dress. Charisma spun around quickly dropping her cutlass completely and focusing entirely on her modesty. There Charisma was, holding up the remains of her dress up to her chest, she spun around seeing dozens of rowdy sailor staring and jeering at her. Charisma's eyes were wide, her mouth was agape, she looked like cornered prey. The crowd at this point was enjoying the show, laughing and sending out catcalls, Quinn joined in thoroughly enjoying Charisma's humiliation. Forgetting about the fact her life was in danger at the point of Quinn's cutlass, Charisma went into a temper tantrum, losing all composure.

"Stop laughing you insolent, pricks I will have your balls, all of them!" screamed Charisma.

Charisma froze as she felt the cold steel of Quinn's cutlass against her neck.

"Drop your dress." Quinn harshly demanded

Charisma gulped and did what she was told, her dressed dropped to the ground, she was now standing before Quinn and many hardened pirates and sailors in only her white frilly panties Her legs wobbled, her breaths became short and shallow. Charisma looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Put your hands to your side."

Charisma wide-eyed and shaking with fear and shame slowly did just that, exposing her bare breasts to everyone in attendance. Quinn slowly lowered her cutlass down to Charisma's panties and used the tip to slowly pull Charisma's panties down below her knees, exposing Charisma's ass and a nicely trimmed tuft of red pubic hair.

"Oh God no..." Charisma uttered under her breath, her eyes now squinted shut. Her face nearly as red as her hair.

Now completely exposed, aside from her pirate boots, Charisma's knees buckled. Quinn smacked Charisma hard in the ass with the flat part of her cutlass, causing Charisma to yelp in pain and jump forward, waddling with her panties at her feet. Quinn kept on pushing Charisma forward by spanking her with the flat part of her sword. The crowd jeered and cheered as they saw the beautiful Charisma get stuck time and time again, waddling forward, her panties at her feet.

Charisma, who had entered the ship elegantly over a wide plank with two men holding up her large elegant dress walked back over that same plank in the most undignified way imaginable, slowly and painfully without a shred of dignity. Once Charisma was back on the "Madam Ambrose" Quinn made an announcement.

"One thing this ship has always been missing has been a figurehead. Many of my colleges have a strikingly beautiful carving of a naked mermaid or woman on the front of their ship and I've always been jealous, because when I entered Pirate Cove I did not have one of my own. Well, we're going to Pirate Cove now and I don't think I can handle not having a figurehead for my ship anymore. Since I don't have any carving tools, we will have to improvise."

Charisma's eyes widened, she knew what was coming, she fell to her knees in a panic grabbing onto Quinn's leg and pleading with her.

"Have mercy!"

It was to no avail. The crowd of mostly men was in a frenzy of cheering. Charisma was stripped of her last article of her clothing; her boots. She was strung up on the front of the ship as a figurehead. Ropes were tied around Charisma's feet and shins, her waist, and her arms were pinned back. Charisma's long hair was also tied tightly so Charisma was forced to look forward. Charisma could barely even struggle her bondage was so tight.

"You can't do this to me! YOU CAN'T!" Charisma's voice was getting hoarse.

Charisma screamed, defiantly the entire trip to Pirate's Cove. As the shipped swayed in the ocean, salt water splashed Charisma's face momentarily halting her screams on occasion. Yet on the aggregate, her screams got louder as she entered the busy port. She even resorted to offering sexual favors to anyone who cut her down.

"TO ANY MAN WHO RESCUES ME AND KILLS THAT WENCH QUINN, I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR SERVICE!"

"I PROMISE MY SKILLED TONGUE WILL PLEASURE YOU, I WILL TAKE YOUR SEED DOWN MY THROAT!"

"ANYTHING! I PROMISE ANYTHING FOR RETRIBUTION!"

"I PROMISE ANYTHING TO ANY AND ALL MEN WHO ASSISTS IN SAVING ME, I OFFER MY EVERY HOLE!"

jlorthia
jlorthia
172 Followers