The Complete Adventures of Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

"You're a dead bitch!" Vixen screamed letting out a wicked laugh.

Quinn couldn't breathe and she felt her neck twisting in a supremely uncomfortable fashion. Quinn realized that Vixen was trying to murder her and Quinn was helpless. Quinn blindly struggled in a death throw, flapping her arms and kicking her feet in every direction she could. Quinn thought to herself how cruel fate was, she was going to die with her face buried deep inside a pussy, while a beautiful but sadistic and insane woman laughed at her.

As Quinn desperately struggled she knocked over a candle she had previously lit and the straw bed began to burn. Still this didn't stop Vixen as flames lit up around her she continued to twist Quinn's neck, laughing as the light from the flames illuminated her face. Quinn tried to bite down on Vixen's pussy, but only bit her own tongue in the process. Quinn could feel her neck reaching a breaking point, Quinn was near her end.

Suddenly the tension was released, Quinn quickly got up to her feet and started to run away from Vixen. As Quinn jumped through the flames that now engulfed the doorway she saw Vixen trying to extinguish fire from her hair. Quinn tried to scream for help but her lips were swollen from the cunnilingus she was just performing and her tongue was swollen due to the accidental bite. It must have been quite a sight to see a handcuffed naked pirate running down the hallway, face glistening with secretion from another woman's vagina, hopelessly mumbling.

***XIII. The Duel***

Quinn ran down the stairs to the common area, she was panting and in fear unable to realize that most of her pirate cohorts including her own crew were standing shocked looking at her. Quinn could faintly hear people yelling for buckets of water to put out a fire when Vixen came running down the stairs. Vixen had haphazardly put on a mixture of her own clothes and Quinn's clothes . Vixen was wearing her own vest but Quinn's pants. Vixen was, however, carrying Quinn's cutlass.

Vixen lunged at Quinn, with Quinn's own cutlass and Quinn dodged the cutlass by jumping over the bar knocking over bottles of alcohol in the process. Vixen jumped over the bar and swung the cutlass at Quinn as Quinn backed up scooting on her rear. This was no time for Quinn to be modest, she felt no shame despite exposing herself to the patrons of the Bucket O' Blood, there was no time for shame, this was time to survive. Vixen kept knocking over the bar's beer and spirits with the sword. The alcohol splashed all over Quinn. Quinn was in the corner, with Vixen raising the cutlass above her head ready to strike when Vixen was tackled by Ravenhair and Blacksword. Quinn was helped up by Fairbeard.

Both women were hauled into the center of the common area of the bar. Quinn and Vixen stared at each other as they were surrounded by a group of extremely excited pirates. Ravenhair loudly screamed "Quiet!" and she began to speak.

"These two women have a disagreement I presume, yet per the pirate's code when two pirates get in a disagreement, it must be a fair fight!" the veteran female pirate spoke as the crowd let out a "fight" chant.

"What is your disagreement! Vixen, Quinn." Fairbeard interrupted.

"She is working for the Dryquell Kingdom!" Vixen said loudly and quickly. The crowd let out a gasp.

"I AM NOT!! THIS WOMAN TRIED TO KILL ME." Quinn screamed in a muffled tone.

"Well, as per the PIRATE CODE this disagreement must be settled in a FAIR FIGHT! If Quinn is indeed working for the Dryquell Kingdom she shall be prosecuted by the Pirate court! But first, a disagreement between two pirates must be settled with a FAIR fight." Ravenhair said to the crowd, the crowd continued the "fight" chant.

A young pirate came down from upstairs. "I found this key in the other ladies pants pocket it should unlock Quinn's cuffs. Oh, and the fire is controlled, in case you all were wondering."

The key indeed did unlock Quinn's handcuffs. Now acutely aware of her nudity Quinn immediately covered up after getting her hands free and demanded clothing, which she was given. Vixen reluctantly gave up the cutlass. Now both women were equally clothed and unarmed, the fight was determined fair, they were set to square off.

Quinn's lips were still swollen, but she had recovered enough to speak in an understandable way. "You bitch, you seduce me, humiliate me and accuse me of being a traitor, I am going to enjoy this." Quinn put her fists up, it was clear Quinn knew how to fight.

Vixen now looking less confident backed up slightly and said: "If you all know what you're doing you will arrest this BITCH now!"

Before Vixen could say another word Quinn had jabbed her in the nose twice, drawing some blood. Vixen wiped the blood off and tried to punch Quinn, only to have her slightly singed hair grabbed.

"I'd like you to know, I am going to humiliate you before I knock you out!" Quinn spoke into Vixen's ear before she tossed Vixen onto her back.

Vixen was on her back stunned when Quinn jumped on her pinning Vixen's arms down, with her legs. Quinn shook Vixen by the hair slamming the back of Vixen's head on the hardwood floor. While Vixen was still penned down and dazed Quinn began repeatedly slapping her in the face.

"Damn you!" "You bitch!" "Stop!" Vixen managed to say in between slaps.

Ravenhair looked at Quinn smiling, she knew this would save Quinn. Quinn could beat most hardened experienced men in a fist fight. No matter how tough Vixen was she was probably no match for Quinn. The crowd was hysterical at this point. Quinn could hear many men and a few women pirates in the crowd yell out for Quinn to strip Vixen naked.

"Should I strip her naked!" Quinn yelled out.

The crowd responded with a huge uproar, Quinn looked down smiling at Vixen who was shaking her head with a worried look on her face. Quinn wondered why the beautiful young woman was being so modest. Quinn pulled up Vixen to her feet by her hair. The struggling and desperate Vixen kicked and punched the air. Quinn let Vixen go and allowed Vixen to desperately charge at Quinn. Quinn moved out of the way and tripped Vixen so that she landed directly on her stomach knocking the wind out of herself.

Quinn took this opportunity to mount Vixen so that she was sitting on her lower back facing Vixen's ass and legs. Quinn pulled down Vixen's pants to reveal her naked ass to the crowd. Predictably the crowd let out a huge roar. Quinn began to play into the crowd and started smacking Vixen on her ass with the palms of her hand. The crowd was so loud that it could barely hear Vixen cursing as she kicked her feet. Quinn did this until Vixen's ass was noticeably red.

Quinn slid Vixen's pants all the way down to her boots and turned them inside out all the way around her Vixen's boots, then Quinn began to tug some more. Vixen was desperately struggling to grab onto her pants as they slowly stretched enough to slide off of her boots. Quinn greatly enjoyed the utter desperation in Vixen's eyes as she desperately and fruitlessly grabbed at her pants. As the pants finally came off Vixen started to cry, "You've done it you've won, let me go, I want to go home!"

Vixen tried to cover her crotch with her free hands as she slowly got up. Vixen backed up as Quinn slowly walked forward towards her. "Please have mercy!" Vixen pleaded. Quinn would have no mercy, in one swoop Quinn yanked off Vixen's jacket leaving Vixen nude except for her boots. Vixen now in a panic began to run around in a circle looking for a way out through the crowd.

Quin let her do so. At one point Vixen tried in desperation to crawl between the legs of a drunken pirate only to be pulled back in by the foot Quinn. As Quinn was pulling Vixen back Quinn pulled one of Vixen's boots off, leaving Vixen with only one boot and a barefoot. Now hobbling around and in a hysterical desperation the crowd began to laugh.

In the middle of the bar Vixen crouched down and let out a blood-curdling scream cursing all of the pirates. "You're all scum all of you! I am going to enjoy watching you DIE!" As Vixen was saying this Quinn approached and punched Vixen repeatedly in the gut, until she was on her knees gasping for air. Quinn pulled off Vixen's final article of clothing, her one remaining boot, leaving Vixen stark naked.

"Time to walk the dog," Quinn said to the cheering crowd.

Vixen felt a hard tug on her hair and almost involuntarily started crawling to avoid her hair being pulled out. Vixen was being led around by her hair on all fours, giving the crowd a good view of her ass and pussy. When Vixen finally realized the humiliation she was involuntarily putting herself through she stopped. Quinn pulled out a chunk of Vixen's hair. Screaming and lying on the ground clutching her head Vixen was completely defeated. Quinn smiled as she realized that not a single pirate would remember that Quinn just minutes ago was running around nude and humiliated herself.

Quinn hogtied Vixen with Vixen's discarded pants and walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. Vixen was suspended in the air above the reach of the tallest pirate. This was partial to protect her from being groped by the excited crowd and partially to continue to enhance her utter humiliation.

Vixen wincing in pain and red all over her body struggled and cursed as the rowdy bar patrons mostly ignored her.

***XIV. The Discussion and Interrogation***

A few minutes later in a secluded room, A now sobered up group of pirates, Ravenhair, Blacksword, Fairbeard, Quinn and a few other captains met to discuss the events.

"I am not an agent of Dryquell, I don't know why she would think that," Quinn said

"I know, I think it was a clever ploy on her part," Ravenhair said.

"Aye, but who is she? Why did she want to kill you, Quinn?" Blacksword spoke

"She came on my ship a few months ago, she never does much but she's a looker for my men. She boosts moral, I, of course, could care less what she looks like." Fairbeard spoke smiling, proud of the fact that beautiful women had no sway over him.

"Quinn and I and whomever else want to join in will do some interrogation tomorrow, right now this Vixen woman is too hysterical. For now, let's celebrate Quinn's victory." Ravenhair called out.

The celebration lasted long into the night, eventually, the rowdy crowd became too drunk to even think about fondling the still hogtied and hanging Vixen. Vixen herself had passed out and her limp and naked body was carried to the "Madam Ambrose's" holding cell.

The next day on board Quinn's ship below the deck stood Ravenhair, Quinn, Blacksword, and Fairbeard. Vixen was tied naked to a chair, her legs spread. Quinn slid a chair in front of Vixen.

"Who are you? Why did you want me dead?"

Vixen just stared coldly with her icy blue eyes right into Quinn, stoic with her lips sealed.

"Shave her head," Quinn said sternly

"No, no don't do that, my beautiful hair! Please don't do that." Vixen pleaded.

As Ravenhair slowly sheared off Vixen's hair she screamed bloody murder and cursed at Quinn. Quinn the whole time taunted Vixen with chuckling. Hot tears rolled down Vixen's face as she helplessly accepted her shaving. When Ravenhair was done Vixen had a short buzz haircut.

"Okay now you know we are serious," Quinn said to a now weeping Vixen.

"Who are you and why did you want to kill me?"

Vixen again remained silent.

Quinn and the rest of the pirates united Vixen and shackled her feet and head so that she was lying prone with her ass up and her head down. Vixen did not take kindly to being put in this ultra vulnerable position. She squirmed mightily and cursed promising death to all of the present people. A target was carefully painted on Vixen's squirming ass. Many pirates were invited into the ship to play a very memorable game of darts.

Quinn sat in front of Vixen smiling as Vixen cursed at her. "I need you to tell me everything!" Quinn calmly spoke as she was berated by the utterly humiliated Vixen.

Finally at a near hysterical level of rage Vixen spoke. "I am a spy, I was the one who informed the authorities of Sally Rutherford's piracy! I did it to dislodge that corrupt mayor. I work for the "Order of the Blue Rose!""

All the pirate knew what the Order of the Blue Rose was. It was an organization that worked to make Portsmouth "Pure" of any immoral behavior, especially piracy.

""The Order of the Blue Rose" is behind this, I should have known!"

Laughing Vixen interrupted with insanity in her voice. "You're all DEAD! We have the whole town of Portsmouth on OUR side! All of the crooked businessmen are being rounded up for execution as we speak!"

Quinn and the other pirates looked at each other with worry on their faces.

Vixen continued, "The beauty of it is that our leader "Purity" is a pirate herself and my lover, she is going to kill each and every one of you very soon! And once the town is on her side and the pirates are dead she will have a monopoly and she will be the Queen of all Pirates! Taking YOUR place Quinn! AND SHE HAS NO QUALMS ABOUT SLAVERY, SHE'LL LET EVERY SLAVE SHIP PASS THROUGH AS LONG AS THEY PAY HER A TRIBUTE!! I was SO thankful when she gave me the privilege of killing you, I hope I still get the chance."

All the pirates were in shock, Quinn managed to interrupt Vixen's laughter, with a final question. "Why did you try and kill me?"

"Purity said you were the best captain and just to be on the safe side you needed to die so that the pirates would be weakened once "Purity" came to take you all out."

"Thanks for telling me I will be very prepared now!" Quinn spoke back.

"You're already too late!!" Just as Vixen spoke a cannon shot could be heard, it was clear Pirate Cove was under attack.

Quinn and the rest of the pirates rushed to the deck of the ship. Quinn ordered two of her men to continue their dart game.

Quinn rushed to the deck, the fight for Pirate Cove had commenced. As Quinn ran up she could hear Vixen laugh ominously, Quinn hoped that the crew members she ordered to play darts hit the bullseye repeatedly.

***3. Dawn of a New Age***

***XV. The Fall of Pirate Cove***

Quinn exited her ship, she could hear faintly one of the guards still playing darts with Vixen's naked backside yell out "Bullseye!" followed by Vixen screaming in pain, Quinn couldn't help but smile.

Quinn's satisfaction was short-lived, however, as she was immediately greeted by a commotion of fighting. Pirate Cove was under attack! Cannons fire started to ring out, Quinn noticed a large luxurious boat rimmed with gold, she became distracted by an entrancing figure, a blonde woman wearing white, standing at the ship's helm, smiling as the ship's cannons fired on Pirate Cove.

Then blackness, Quinn had been knocked unconscious by the butt of a musket, the usurpers were already at Pirate's Cove.

***XVI. The Elixir***

Quinn's eyes slowly opened, her ears were ringing, she had a splitting headache. She recognized her surroundings, she was in her own boat, she glimpsed around to see Vixen still shackled and chained. Then Quinn heard a woman's voice.

"Let me give you a little demonstration" It was the blonde haired woman in white speaking. Quinn realized she was naked and shackled. The woman in white presented a perfume container and strolled up to the still helplessly tied Vixen. Purity gently spanked Vixen on her bleeding ass and Vixen moaned. "Please untie me so I can have my revenge on this bitch." Vixen spat.

Purity put the perfume container right next to Vixen's face. "Not now! Come on! Use it on her!." Vixen complained. Vixen's face wrinkled up as Purity squeezed the pump of the perfume container letting out a spray onto Vixen's face.

"Quinn, watch what this miracle elixir does! It is so delightful." The woman in white said in a snooty matter-of- fact voice. In a matter of moments, Vixen started to writhe, moaning and let out bellows that seemed as though she was deriving sexual pleasure out of thin air.

"Please unshackle me, I need to be unshackled!" Vixen said urgently.

"Why is it that you want to be unshackled?" The woman in white responded coldly.

Quinn was silent, partially out of fear, partially out of fascination

"I am horny, I need to..." Vixen bit her lower lip, she was surprisingly no longer concerned with vengeance.

"You need to what?" Purity said with a wicked smile.

"I need to have an orgasm!" Vixen practically screamed.

The woman in white turned towards Quinn started to speak a little louder to drown out the moans coming from Vixen. "You see Quinn, I've made Vixen here my personal slave, she'll do anything for me because I have this precious elixir. I completely control her, she never used to be like this, oh no, I am her master."

"I will do anything!" a now red faced and struggling Vixen cried out.

"You know what I like," The woman in white said wickedly.

The woman in white hitched up her long white flowing dress so that her backside was exposed to Vixen. Purity backed up pressing her ass against Vixen's face, muffling her desperate noises. Vixen's tongue started licking the woman in white's asshole the conversation stopped.

Quinn noticed the woman in white gently brush her hands over her covered but ample breasts. She had blond hair and blue eyes and she was very tall and imposing. She wore her hair up in a bun and although all indications in her dress and mannerisms led Quinn to see the woman in white as a member of the upper-class, possibly a noble woman, there was something absolutely wicked about her. Her evil glare and her large canine teeth made her look mesmerizing and beautiful but also horribly dangerous.

"Oh that felt good." the woman in white said as she walked forward hitching down her dress again.

"Let me go please!" Vixen, who was now nearly crying yelled out, her body and face were now glowing bright red.

Purity slowly unshackled Vixen. In the moment Vixen was unshackled she fell to the floor and started vigorously masturbating right then and there, letting out moans. A guard ran down thinking something was wrong, he noticed Vixen on the ground writhing and masturbating, he quickly turned away in embarrassment.

"Don't go!" The woman in white exclaimed, "I order you to stay right here!" The officer stayed and looked down at Vixen now squirming on the floor shoving three fingers vigorously in and out of her pussy. Once Vixen noticed the guard standing there, she pulled herself to her knees and with no shame whatsoever crawled up to the man and started to tug at his pants, trying to rip them off.

"I need you!" cried Vixen as she tugged at his pants.

"Go ahead you can fuck her if you want. I hope you don't mind that these savage pirate's made her bald." The woman in white said nonchalantly.

Within moments, the guard had his erect penis out of his trousers and was fucking Vixen from behind. Vixen was obviously feeling immense pleasure, but the fact that her ass was still raw from the dart game made her wince in pain.

"What do you want with me!" Quinn finally cried out.

"Oh Quinn, I've already taken your crew as slaves I've taken everything at Pirate Cove. I am married to the newly elected Mayor. Being a strong woman yourself you know that means I AM the Mayor. I am merely ending piracy and I am going to have to punish you... publicly, you're one of the main offenders. I thought you would put up a better fight, but I see that sending my little bitch Vixen after you was just the distraction needed to take the whole of Pirate Cove by surprise! Oh, by the way, my name is Purity."

Quinn had been bested, Purity must have known Vixen would not be able to kill Quinn, but the fight and conflict would distract the pirates enough to let Purity and her crew get the jump on Pirate Cove. It worked. Now Pirate Cove was in ruins, all the pirates were captured, the Bucket O' Blood was burnt to the ground and all of the pirate loot was taken. Bellmont and all the other merchants that dealt with Pirates would be arrested and probably hung.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers