The Complete Adventures of Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

Quinn remembered Vixen telling her that Purity herself was a pirate. Quinn also remembered Vixen muttering something about Purity being in a group called "The Order of the Blue Rose." Supposedly this group worked to make the city state of Portsmouth more "pure." Purity's actions with the elixir showed that Purity was not concerned with this. Quinn knew that the rival kingdom of Dryquell had something to do with this. Quinn and the other pirates at Pirate Cove were the only line of defense that Portsmouth had, as the citizenry was opposed to any type of taxes to form a standing army. Now that line of defense was gone, Purity owned Portsmouth and in Quinn's estimation, it was only a matter of time before the Kingdom of Dryquell owned it as well.

After Purity left the hull of the ship where Quinn was shackled Quinn could do nothing but sit naked and bound watching Vixen get fucked in many positions, as Quinn watched Vixen orgasm repeatedly she herself started even in her moment of desperation to become aroused, even without the elixir. She witnessed guard after guard enter the room and one by one they fucked Vixen, each time Vixen moaned in pleasure, there seemed to be no end to Vixen's depravity. The Elixir was certainly powerful.

***XVII. The March***

Hours later after Vixen finally passed out, Quinn herself fell asleep. Some hours had passed when Quinn was woken by movement. The ship was moving and Quinn's captain's instinct told her that the ship was headed to Portsmouth.

As the ship sailed to Portsmouth Quinn cried many tears of anguish, she had lost everything. She did not want to die disgraced, she had worked so hard to achieve both infamy and respect and she did it all her own way. She had grown very fond of some of her fellow pirates, such as her mentor Ravenhair, her friend Fairbeard, she even missed Blacksword. Most of all she wondered what had happened to her crew, had they been strung up? Where they naked and desperate like her? Quinn couldn't even bare to think about what had happened to her supplier the charismatic Jack Bellmont. Quinn was overcome with grief.

Finally, as the ship docked Quinn was led naked and in shackles to the deck of her former ship the "Madam Ambrose." She was led naked off the ship and onto the port, where she was greeted by most of her crew and her pirate compatriots, each one of them naked as the day they were born as well.

In a stark contrast, Purity and Vixen smugly walked out wearing elaborate blue gowns, Purity's gown was bright blue, whereas Vixen's were navy blue almost black. Vixen sported a wig that hid her bald head. A man presumed to be the new mayor who was a meek looking small man, he took to a podium near where the ports met the city streets. Purity walked up beside him. The now fully clothed Vixen walked up to the shackled Quinn, "Listen up, this is going to be good!" Vixen whispered into Quinn's ear. Vixen was reveling in Quinn's defeat.

The town's new Mayor spoke, "Thanks to the Order of the Blue Rose, each and every major Pirate that has terrorized Portsmouth for the better part of the last decade has been captured. They appear now ready to be shamefully paraded for the masses in nothing but what they came into the world with. All the riches they plundered are safely secured in the city vaults ready to be returned to their rightful owners! My blessed wife who planned the festivities for the day will take over from here."

Purity stood beside the mayor and looked upon the defeated pirates with a smug and sadistic satisfaction. The mayor who was shorter than Purity made the announcement official, "I will let my beautiful wife make this next announcement.

Purity spoke with a taunting glee "Before the naked march, we will be watching a pyrotechnics show! All of these nice ships that these dastardly and uncouth Pirates once used to plunder will be set ablaze. Make sure to cheer loudly as you watch the ships sink into the sea, never to be used for piracy again."

Quinn began to panic, tears welling up in her eyes, her ship, the "Madam Ambrose" was to be set ablaze right before her eyes. Hatred swelled up in Quinn's heart as she heard Vixen laughing and clapping. As the ships began to be ignited Quinn watched as the rest of the pirates around her also had similar reactions. These pirates had a special connection with their ships. What made it worse was the incessant cheering and taunting from the crowd in the background. As Quinn watched the "Madam Ambrose" slowly sink, she knew that there was no turning back, her life would never be the same.

Before Quinn could fully process her grief she was prodded with the flat end of a sword on her naked backside and marched with tears in her eyes, as she walked she could feel the heat of the flames of all of the slow sinking pirate ships on her backside. She heard the crackling of the flames, this was a living nightmare for Quinn. Quinn shivered and recoiled as she heard the townspeople mocking and jeering at her as she walked down the dusty roads with her head down. Men and women alike made cat calls at her and the other pirates. It was worse for the older pirates who were not as pleasing to look at. Poor Ravenhair, she had once been one of the most beautiful women of piracy but now in her old age, she was being ridiculed for her sagging breasts and wrinkles. Fairbeard was the only one that had a sliver of joy as many people remarked in awe at the size of his member.

Purity marched beside Quinn and yanked her head up by the hair. "Look at this one, she is the great Pirate Queen Quinn, look at her in all her glory!" Quinn was forced to look at all of her tormentors, her hatred for Purity grew to new levels. Despite the fatalistic nature of her predicament, Quinn was thinking of plans, a way to escape, a way to get revenge on Purity, a way to save Portsmouth.

***XVIII. The True Nature of the Blue Rose***

"The commander's think this leads to the jail, for all they know they are awaiting trial." Quinn heard a guard speak to another guard. Quinn heard a large double breasted wooden door close behind her. The naked precession had finally ended, but instead of being taken to the jail Quinn and a few other pirates were taken to the city amphitheater. It was a round building with a stage in the middle and seating all around the stage. In the seats were what looked like well-dressed men and women all wearing masks. In the middle was Purity and Vixen both sitting on thrones near the stage. "Welcome, Pirates! Welcome to the Order of the Blue Rose!" Purity exclaimed with her arms open. Quinn felt men start to rub her all over her body with wet sponges. Quinn was being cleaned.

"I don't want any unsightly dirty wenches for this demonstration." Purity said while smiling. The crowd laughed at her crude joke.

Purity began to make a speech, "I have dispatched all of the pirates in Pirate Cove they are no threat to our operations. The Dryquellians will be able to practice their slave trade in peace, they will not attack Portsmouth." Clapping could be heard, clearly the wealthy people in the crowd were all gleeful about being able to trade slaves in peace.

"Now our organization will have complete immunity from the Dryquellians to trade our product, you just need to place an official blue rose painting on your ship and you will be free to use the shipping areas."

Purity smiled and shook her head as she heard more clapping. She began to talk again. "As you know there have been whining amongst the less fortunate than us, people who complain about the unequal wealth in Portsmouth. People like us, we live lavishly, while others cannot afford bread. Well, I have a solution. The most sought after piece of merchandise in the entire known world are female sex slaves! It is the truth! The problem is that many young women would rather die than suffer the fate of being owned by someone else. Previously many Pirates especially Quinn here fought hard against this practice of female sex slavery and she would most likely rather die than become a sex slave. Quinn saved so many female slaves, captured by Dryquellians she even became a little bit of a folk hero. It has taken a great effort on our part to vilify her."

Quinn felt pride swell up inside her, she had not known that she had been recognized by anyone for the work she and her crew did rescuing slaves.

"I have an elixir capable of turning any woman and I mean ANY woman into a willing sex slave, as long as the elixir is applied regularly she will be at the command of her master." murmuring could be heard throughout the crowd, purity talked over the murmuring.

"I and I alone know the formula for this Elixir, I am willing to sell it to you wealthy people and you can take the poor wretched daughters of the poor and sell them to the Dryquellians slave traders for great profit! It is a perfect arrangement. It gets rid of the complainers and makes us even more rich. All you have to do is get the young ladies, buy them from their families, kidnap them I don't care what you do. Everybody can have huge profits! I supply the Elixir you do the grunt work. What do I get out of this you might ask? Well what I get, is I get a tribute from each of you in the form of 20%. That's right for a mere 20% of your profits I will sell this Elixir readily."

"How do I know this is true! How do I know this Elixir can do the trick." A gentleman yelled out from the crowd.

"I am going to demonstrate it of course!" Purity spoke smiling, more cheers burst out.

"pssst," Quinn could hear the voice of Jack Bellmont in her ear.

"You're alive thank god!" Quinn spoke.

Quinn looked over to her left, Jack Bellmont was chained and naked right next to her.

"Yes, but I don't know for how long, they have hung some of the other merchants."

"Who are these people?" Quinn spoke back

Jack spoke in his usual way, he didn't seem to be affected by his predicament as much as Quinn. "The Order of the Blue Rose, nothing more than a bunch of the most wealthy people in this city, just a bunch of profiteers, I wasn't in their club. They wanted me to be, but I wasn't having it. They are a bunch of hypocrites, rich but shallow pockets for the poor, obsessed with a moral society but willing to trade sex slaves for money. They've been wanting to increase the slave trade even more and make dealings with the Dryquellians for years now, they never liked me one bit, I've always dealt with Pirates but never in slaves."

"So this is what all of this is about? it's about starting a sex slavery cartel with the Dryquellians and using Portsmouth as the hub?" Quinn spoke.

"You're a smart one Quinn, you got it, I am really nervous about this demonstration, I hope this Elixir is a sham."

"It isn't Quinn spoke nervously."

Quinn's heart sank to her feet when she heard her name being called by Purity.

"Quinn, you hate slavery, especially sex slavery is that right?"

"Yes," Quinn said with conviction.

"Well then are you aware of how much business you robbed from my friends in this theater?"

Quinn refused to speak.

"You've robbed them of millions! Now you will suffer, well actually first you will feel pleasure!" Purity laughed as Vixen who was still standing next to Purity clapped her hands next to her with exaggerated girlish happiness.

Purity smiled as she pulled out the perfume container she used on Vixen earlier and walked up to Quinn. Quinn now shaking with nervousness closed her eyes as she felt a chemical sting spray into her face.

***XIX. Quinn on the Elixir***

Almost immediately she felt a wave of near orgasm through her entire body, her knees became weak. It did nothing but build from there. All Quinn could think of was reaching climax. It was torture, she was on the brink of orgasm, but needed stimulation. Quinn couldn't help it, she let out moans and dropped to her knees, she struggled trying to free her hands from the shackles that restrained her hands behind her back. She fell on her stomach moaning. All she could think of was that she literally needed to orgasm, it was the most intense feeling she had ever felt. It overshadowed all of the horrible wrongs that happened to her in the day. Quinn felt deeply ashamed and embarrassed as she heard the crowd gawking and laughing as she was now on her stomach trying to rub the floor with her clit to try and get some sort stimulation. Quinn's large ass humped the dirty theatre floor, almost involuntarily. Quinn felt she had no choice but to do this, her eyes wide with fear she looked at the crowd in utter embarrassment as she gyrated her hips on floor, which was already becoming wet with Quinn's dripping juices. Quinn was mortified but helpless to control herself. There she was, a feared pirate dry humping the earth beneath her in front of a crowd of people.

"Please fuck me." was all she could get out, the crowd laughed hysterically through their masks.

"By damned, this works!" One masked man exclaimed.

"Please fuck me." Quinn said again through moans, her bare feet kicked against the wooden stage, she needed to be released from her state of extreme sexual frustration. Her body was red with embarrassment and humiliation, but she still needed an orgasm.

"Vixen please do Quinn a favor."

Vixen jumped up and down in her seat and grabbed a large polished wooden dildo then walked up to Quinn.

"Hey Quinn, I am here to help you out!"

"No, not you." was all Quinn could mutter.

Vixen's face filled with rage and she yelled out with pure hatred, "You humiliated me! I am going to do the same to you! I want you on your knees right now! Or else you get nothing!"

Quinn gathered herself on her knees promptly. Vixen placed the polished wooden dildo near her crotch and said, "Suck it! Or you get nothing!"

Quinn almost vomited with shame as she began to suck on her rival's polished wooden dildo on her knees. Vixen was holding it, like it was her own cock. Quinn looked up at Vixen with pleading eyes from her knees as she furiously bobbed her head on Vixen's wooden cock.

"Keep it in your mouth!" Vixen exclaimed while walking backward, forcing Quinn to waddle on her knees with Vixen to keep up.

After hearing the crowd laugh and taunt her Vixen suddenly told Quinn, "Head on the ground ass up!" Quinn did just that. Vixen grabbed Quinn's ass and spread it apart for the crowd, "Hold right there!" Purity yelled out.

"Notice how she will do anything she is asked for an orgasm! Notice how she is completely at the whim of her tormentor!"

Quinn had never been so defeated, she was helpless to her urges, she knew that she could not let this elixir get into the hands of these profiteers. Her head uncomfortably pressed against the stage, she looked at all the prying eyes. Quinn was desperately aroused, but also humiliated by her public exposure, her ass was being spread open in front of a crowd.

"Fuck her!" Purity said and at that moment, Quinn felt the dildo deeply penetrate her vagina. It wasn't long before Quinn was helplessly struggling and squirting vaginal fluids, Quinn moaned loudly with guttural pleasure as Vixen laughed while fucking Quinn with the wooden dildo. Quinn twitched and writhed as she felt a wave of pleasure come over her, in one brief moment the day's disastrous events didn't matter. Quinn let out a bellowing moan and felt intense pleasure, only to pass out.

When it was all said and done she came to while lying on her stomach, unaware that her legs were spread, unaware that her hand still gently rubbed her clit. Once Quinn realized she had been released from her bondage she began to masturbate more readily and with more conviction. Quinn still desperately wanted to orgasm. Eventually, Quinn was lifted up to her feet and held up by two guards, she was unable to stand on her own.

"Quinn will be taken away and used like this day after day, for anyone who wishes to have Quinn as a sex slave! I shall give her to the highest bidder!"

Quinn wanted to die, this was the worst punishment imaginable. Quinn's head spun as she heard people bidding on her, she couldn't believe it there was nothing she could do, she was finally defeated, she would spend the rest of her life as some rich man's whore."

***XX. The Fate of Jack and Quinn***

"I know I am a prisoner, but may I make a bid" Jack Bellmont made a plea.

"Well you are scheduled to be executed Jack, but there is the matter of your safe!" Spoke Purity in a slightly excited voice.

"I will tell you its location and its number if I can see Quinn be let free!"

Quinn now realized what this was really all about. Jack was only there so that he would be forced to give away the last bit of his massive amount of wealth. He had been holding out. Purity more than anything was money hungry and she wanted the last of Jack's money. Quinn had been used to demonstrate Purity's nasty elixir and get Jack to give away his wealth before he was executed.

So a deal was made, Jack would hand over the rest of his millions to save Quinn's life. After giving away the last of his money Jack would be put into a jail cell to await execution.

After staying in a holding cell for some time, Quinn was taken by carriage miles inland to the Silver Desert where she was released without a stitch of clothing into a strange land.

Quinn watched as Purity and her guards rode away leaving her exposed in the middle of nowhere. She even heard Purity say to a guard "she will certainly die of exposure, she is nothing to worry about. We technically made good on our side of the bargain...She is alive...for now."

Quinn got up and dusted off her naked flesh. There was not a sign of human life anywhere near. The sun shown down on her body. She wasn't in a good position, but it was better than she was before. Determined, Quinn started walking, to where she didn't know. She had to go back and save Jack and get her revenge or die to try.

***4. Redemption***

XXI. Lost and Found in the Desert

Quinn was still feeling the effects of the elixir as the sun shown down on her dehydrated body. She was exhausted and ready to pass out. The only thing driving her forward was the thought of vengeance against Purity and to save her benefactor Jack Bellmont. As the hours mounted up Quinn finally couldn't take it anymore, as she felt her legs give way she thought she was a faint light in the distance, possibly a town. It was no use however Quinn could not continue. As she fell to the sand she truly believed she had experienced her last conscious moment of life.

Quinn was awakened by an old man with a mule, he had water and bread for Quinn. Quinn was grateful but still not to full strength. The old man tried to lift Quinn onto the back of his donkey, but it was no use. Quinn eventually mustered up the strength with the man's help to get on the donkey herself. The only issue was that Quinn mounted the donkey facing the wrong way. The old man covered Quinn's naked body with a blanket and started leading the donkey towards the light Quinn had seen earlier.

Quinn began to regain consciousness when she heard voices. Villagers speaking about what "Mirico" had under the blanket. The donkey walking created vibrations that gave Quinn slight pleasurable sensations. As the donkey continued to walk the pleasure became more intense. Quinn was still feeling the effects of the Elixir more than 24 hours after it was sprayed in her face. Quinn felt her foot come out of the blanket, exposing it to the villagers that she could not see. Quinn heard some villagers gasp "It's a woman!"

The donkey continued to trot and Quinn kept on feeling the unwanted pleasure. Quinn began to let out slight moans, she even began to gyrate her hips on the back of the donkey, rubbing herself on the donkey's spine. Quinn heard a whisper from the old man "Stop that you are going to make a fool of yourself!" It was too late, Quinn's movements led the blanket to fall off her back relieving her naked body facing backward on the donkey. All at once Quinn began to unexpectedly orgasm, her body quivered and she fell off the donkey.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers